Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Babe Beach Bliss (Part II)

"A big woman has a big encounter of a different kind at the beach"

25
6 Comments 6
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Kristy's beach adventure continues. Reading Part I first is recommended. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Everything will make so much more sense."

Something like this had never happened to her before. She was not the type of girl a man would approach in a nice way, let alone with honest interest. But here she was now, sitting next to the most polite and charming guy she ever met. How could this be? Kristy did not even know how to behave in a situation like this. She had no experience at all. Making conversation would most likely help to not turn this into something awkward. But what should she say?

Mr. Handsome solved the riddle for her: “Oh, by the way, I totally forgot to introduce myself. How rude of me. So here I go, hello. I’m Darren.”

“That’s a nice name. I’m Kristy.”

The sound of her voice was full of relief. She could stop worrying. He would take the lead and handle this. Of course, he was totally experienced with talking to a stranger. He must have had such conversations hundreds of times before, must have approached countless women in his life. Although she thought, the usual case was rather that women approached him, not vice versa. A man looking as good as him (and being as generously equipped the way he was, she added in the back of her mind) must be very popular with the girls. She wondered how many had already had the pleasure of getting to know his lavish manhood in the flesh. Oh, the lucky ones!

“Nice to meet you, Kristy,” he gently replied. “Your name suits you like a glove.”

She blushed a little. “Thank you so much. I didn’t choose it though.”

That made him laugh. “Of course, you didn’t.”

Kristy instantly smiled back. She had made him laugh. Did that mean she was making progress in her conversational skills?

“Do you mind if I take a more comfortable position?” he asked. “I have a bit of a back issue, so sitting like this can get slightly painful after a while.”

She could not believe his politeness went so far as to ask for her allowance to change his position. Until now Kristy had believed that such courtesy only existed in old Hollywood movies. How wrong she had been.

“Not at all,” she replied a little shy, “take any position that suits you well.”

While saying it, she realized how ambiguous this must have sounded. She blushed again. Did he think she was flirting?

Darren paused for a tiny moment, then said, “Thank you,” and lay down on his right side, forearm resting on the sand. “That’s better.”

At a distance of barely more than three feet, she now had a good view of his entire body from head to toe. That was a little alarming. She would have to force herself to focus on his face and not let her eyes wander down to his big – there, it already happened the very moment she thought about it! Kristy had been staring at his speedos again. She blushed heavily. Where were her sunglasses? She urgently needed to get them out of her bag again.

“Hey, don’t worry,” he said in a soothing voice, “it’s ok to look. I mean, you’re a woman and I’m wearing speedos that don’t cover much. How could you not look? It’s only natural.”

She felt her face turning even redder. He had noticed – of course, he had – but he did not have a problem with it. He even told her it was natural for her to look at the perfectly visible outline of his penis (his exceptionally long and thick penis, her mind added, reminding her of what she just had seen, and seen before, and would like to see again right now).

“You know,” he continued, “I can’t help myself looking at you in the same way. I’m trying not to do it in too obvious a manner, but it happens. You’re too beautiful not to look. When I sat over there,” pointing again at the spot he had been all day long, “I couldn’t get my eyes off you, no matter how far you were away. And now that I’m so much closer, my eyes can’t avoid admiring all the many details that make you such a wonderful woman.”

She stared at him in total disbelief. An alien spaceship landing right in front of her could not have confused her more than the words he had just spoken. He could not mean it. He could impossibly mean it. Too beautiful not to look? Breathtakingly desirable woman? He was talking about every other woman at the beach but not her. Not Kristy, not the whale, not the fatty with a horse’s ass.

Unable to think of any other reaction, she asked, “What details do you mean?”

“Well, all of them,” he replied as if there was no other option, “and there’s no particular order. I don’t have to even mention your sweet face with those glowing eyes, full lips, little ears, and that characteristic nose. There are your very substantial thighs and arms; your broad hips; those cute hands and feet with their playful fingers and toes; the very soft and nicely grown belly; your round behind of overwhelmingly excessive size and those God-given naturally lush breasts that would fill the biggest cups and put every other girl to shame. I can’t stop looking at every inch of your beautiful body and while I do so, I am completely incapable of not picturing you undressed.”

Kristy stared at him like a wish that a fairy godmother had granted her. There was no irony in anything he had said, no dishonesty or pretense. He actually meant all of this, every single word. If only she had recorded this so she could listen to it over and over again. Never in her life would she have dared to hope that anyone outside of a movie or romance novel would even remotely say such a thing to her. How in the world could she adequately reply?

Once again, she did not have to. He solved the problem for her.

“I guess I should better lay on my belly for a while,” he said and did so at the same time. “Yes, that’s much better. And safer.”

She hesitated, then asked, “Is it your back problem again?”

“No, that’s not the reason,” he said and smiled. “You know, being that close to you and looking at you and now even talking about all of what attracts me – well, my speedos are tight and can only carry so much.” He winked at her without having to add more.

“Oh,” she replied instinctively, “oh.” She did not know what else to say. He had just told her that his already oversized penis had grown even more and was about to pop out because of her. That information made her almost faint of excitement. If only she had not focused on his face so much!

“Oh,” she heard herself say again. How stupid must that sound to him?

He sent her a big smile. “Oh?” and rose one eyebrow.

She giggled and relaxed a little. “I’m just a stupid girl who is as overloaded as your speedos right now.”

That made him laugh and after a short moment, she joined. She actually said something authentically funny. Where had this talent been all those years?

When he had finished, he said, “To be honest, they’re not overloaded anymore.”

“Oh”, she replied, this time intentionally and they both laughed again. “Does that mean, umm” she hesitated, but then could not keep herself from finishing the question, “something popped out then?”

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

“Well, I’m afraid there will be a pretty revealing imprint in the sand later on,” he replied and laughed again.

Kristy did the same and was surprised at herself for asking such a cheeky question. That was not something she usually did. No, it was not something she ever did. Ever! What only was happening to her?

Before she could think about it, she added another daring remark. “I’ll probably have a closer look at that imprint when you get up later.” And giggled again.

“Nosy girl,” he said and after a moment added, “Looks like we both like the bigger things in life.”

He made it sound like a little joke, but they both knew that he was only putting the truth into words. This was more than just an arbitrary flirt and Kristy wanted to reply. She wanted it with all her might. Never before did she have the chance or the courage to say what she was about to say. She almost trembled in excitement when she slightly nodded her head, followed by a whisper. “Yes, I,” she took a little breath, “I like big ones.”

He let the words sink in. After a long moment, where both could feel the electricity in the air, he replied softly, “I’m glad.”

There was a long phase of silence. It was not an awkward one though. Neither of them felt the urge to speak it seemed, and so everything that had happened in their conversation could unfold its effect. Kristy’s heart and belly were full of little flames, and the growing tickling a bit deeper made her feel like a blooming flower. The echo of the things just said resounded in her mind. It was still in need of feeling real. Never in her life had she dared to hope that a man like him would talk to her like that, let alone that she would react the way she had.

It had been an innocent talk, but with enough teasing in it to give the lie to any doubt that there was something happening between them – above and below the waistline. Well, there was definitely something happening below HIS waistline, she thought and almost giggled again. But then she couldn’t help picturing what he might look like down there right now and the tickling between her “substantial” thighs (how nice he had made it sound) increased heavily. “I like big ones,” she had said and she still could not believe that these words had crossed the barrier of her lips. She was a bit shocked because implicitly she had told him that she liked his penis. And now he knew it. But then again, it was the truth.

“Would it be ok with you if I held your hand for a while?”

His voice had broken the silence carefully. Kristy looked at him. Only now did she realize how much she lingered for his touch.

“That – that would be very nice.”

“Thank you.”

He reached over and softly touched her hand. His fingers gently brushed against her palm, then let them slide between hers.

His touch was so overwhelming, she could hardly breathe. It was just like in the movies or a romance novel (again). For a moment she felt absolutely beautiful and desired. The truth of what he had said before ran through the tips of his fingers right into her hands. No matter whatever happened next, this day had already changed her life. HE had changed her life. And he had done it in less than an hour. It was the closest she would ever come to a miracle.

Kristy watched his eyes wander all over her body. They rested with visible delight on her thighs, her belly, and her breasts (her behind was out of the picture since she had turned his front to him). There was no doubt that he could not get enough of her sight. All the looking would not solve his speedos issue soon though, she thought cheekily and even considered saying it. Should she? She bit her lower lip. The idea was too tempting and the tickling too intense not to try.

“All the looking won’t solve your speedos issue soon, I guess.” She immediately felt a little naughty. A girl like her should not say something like that. But then again, it was so much fun all of a sudden.

“You think? I’m not sure,” he answered with feigned seriousness. “Let me verify that.”

He pushed his free hand under his belly at the level of his waistline, moved it somewhat, then pulled it back.

“You’re right. Still trouble for the speedos.”

They looked at each other and burst out laughing. She could not believe he had just done that. At the same time, she got jealous of his hand. And without any control, she just said what had crossed her mind.

“Lucky hand.”

He rose an eyebrow, “You think?” He was obviously surprised by her pretty forward way.

Immediately she returned to replying with a shy voice again, “Yes. Very much so.”

“Well, my hand is used to this, so no big deal,” and after a short moment, he added, ”No pun intended.”

Another reason for boisterous laughter on both sides. When the exuberance subsided, he looked her in the eye, tilted his head, and said, “You’re so cute, Kristy. And funny. And your looks, well, you know by now how I feel about them. I guess I just like everything about you.”

His smile was about to melt her heart like a piece of chocolate. At least that was the wording floating through her mind. It would no longer surprise her if swelling violins could be heard in the background at any moment. If her life was a tv show, the plot description of this episode would go somewhat like this: “After years of loneliness, insecurity, and self-doubt, Kristy falls in love with Mr. Handsome who also happens to be extremely well-endowed.” It would also be the first episode with a real cliffhanger because she had no idea what was about to happen next.

And as if he had read her mind, he provided a clue.

“What would you think about going somewhere else? A place with fewer people. Where we are more among ourselves. Would you like that?”

He certainly had read her mind. Being away from the maddening crowd and alone with him instead – that was something she had not thought about consciously, but in the back of her mind it had been around for a while now.

“Yes,” she said from the bottom of her heart and belly and maybe even a little deeper, “that would be nice. I’d like that a lot.”

His face shone brightly. “There is a place a few hundred meters up the beach where people rarely go. It is overgrown with trees, in the shade of which you can rest from the sun. A few shrubs grow here and there, too. It is very nice if you want to be alone. Nobody can see you from the outside. And you are still right by the water to go swimming unobserved if you want to.”

That sounded lovely and again she simply said, what was on her mind, “That sounds lovely, so lovely. I want to go there with you.”

“I was hoping very much you would say that,” he replied with a smile, “and I would love to go there with you. We can leave as soon as my speedo issue is solved. Which means in about an hour or so.”

He winked and both of them started laughing again. She wondered if he had just sent her a hidden message on his stamina. And if she was really honest with herself, she hoped he had.

(tbc)

Published 
Written by Tristan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments