Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Backyard Adventure

"A first time experience with sex outdoors"

19
5 Comments 5
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I had tried to sleep but I was still enjoying the afterglow of a round of passionate sex with Tammy. She was there beside me, purring like a contented kitten in her sleep. I got up and headed down the hall to the kitchen, looking for something to drink to satisfy my dry mouth. I found a pitcher of iced tea in the refrigerator, poured a glass full and opened the sliding glass door to the screened in porch.

It had been hot and muggy for the past few days and as I stepped out on the porch I noticed the promised cold front had moved in bringing a nice cool breeze with no clouds and a full moon. I sat down in an old wing back chair I kept on the porch, propped my feet on the nearby table, and reflected on my good luck in meeting Tammy

I'm an older guy, mid fifties, 6 ft 2 inches and still in good shape with very little fat. I work out regularly and try to keep myself in shape. Divorced, I live alone in a good sized rancher in a nice quiet area just outside of town. Tammy just turned forty and is the mother of three teenagers. She is 5 ft 6 inches, with shoulder length blond hair, and pale blue eyes. Even after three kids, her body is still in good shape. She does have the wide hips of a women who has given birth more than once and her tummy does have a slight bit of fat and a few stretch marks. Her 38C sized breasts are still firm with almost no sagging. She may not be a 10 but she is still an attractive and desirable woman.

We had been seeing each for almost three months. Tammy was having problems with her current husband and thinking about a divorce. Often times she would farm out her kids to local family and spend weekends with me. Our relationship was casual with no promises or strings attached. Tammy just needed a place to hang out and someone to talk to about her problems and have some good sex.

 I was sitting there reflecting on all this when I heard the door slide open. Tammy stood there wearing one of my T-shirts rubbing sleep from her eyes. I quickly noted that all she was wearing was the shirt. It barely covered the bottom of her pussy and her nipples were visible through the fabric. She reached over to the table picked up the ice tea and took a few sips.

"Hey, you realize you are sitting out here naked," she said

"Yeah," I said, "I figured the breeze would cool me off a little."

"What if someone were to see you out here?" she asked

"I live in the last house on a dead end street with an eight foot privacy fence on both sides. I don't think anyone would care or see anything." I replied

Tammy finished off the the ice tea and asked, "Want a refill?"

"Sure." I replied

She went inside and quickly returned with a full glass. She took a few sips and handed me the glass. She straddled my legs, sitting on my lap. I could feel her warn and still moist pussy against my thighs and dick. Tammy leaned forward and softly kissed my lips. I put the glass on the table put my hands behind her neck pulling her to me and returned the kiss.

She leaned back slightly and started slowly rocking her hips forward and back, her moist pussy rubbed on my manhood like a really good lap dance. She stripped off the T-Shirt exposing her beautiful full breasts. She reached behind my neck, pulling my face in to the softness of her cleavage.

"Suck my nipples," she said

I found the nipple of her left breast and took it in my mouth, Holding the nipple and licking it with my tongue. I licked it until I could feel it getting hard. I felt a slight stirring in my balls as my dick started to get hard

I shifted my attention to Tammy's right breast,getting the nipple hard as the eraser on a pencil. With both nipples rock hard, Tammy was rocking a little faster. I reached down between her legs and found her pussy lips. I opened them with my thumb and fore finger, sliding my finger up until I found her clit. I softly rubbed it with my thumb, feeling its wetness and hearing the low moans from Tammy. She reached down and found my half hard dick. She stoked it slowly. Her soft hands and gentle stroking movements were increasing my excitement. I could feel that all too familiar tingling in my balls, my dick grew harder by the second.

Tammy dismounted me and with her hands spread my legs and got down on her knees. She cupped my balls with one hand while holding the shaft of my dick in the other. Using her tongue, she licked the head of my dick flicking her moist tongue in and out, then licking it like a candy cane. Her tongue found the slit in the head of my dick, she toyed with it using the tip her tongue. She took me in her mouth bobbing back and forth taking all of me in her moist mouth.

The sensation of her sucking me was driving me wild. I was loving every delicious second of this. My dick was throbbing, I was consumed with passion, my breath coming quicker, I was almost moaning with pleasure. But Mother Nature stepped in. My bladder was telling me it needed to be emptied and real soon. I didn't want to stop, but I knew I had to. I gently pushed her back and then tilted her face up to me and kissed her.

"I'm absolutely loving every second of this but I need to take a short breather for a second," I said

"What's the matter, Big Guy, too much for you?" replied Tammy

"Oh no, I want as much as you can give." I need to take a quick pee," I said

I got up and headed to the screen door to the patio when Tammy asked, "Where are you going?  I thought you said you had to pee."

"I do." I replied, "but the yard is a little closer than the bathroom."

MORBOSOHOT
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MORBOSOHOT

I stepped out onto the patio with Tammy following close behind me. The bright full moon cast a soft light on the backyard and the slight breeze felt good on my body. I stood at the edge of the patio, with Tammy standing beside me and pointed my dick toward the grass and started to release the fluid held in my now full bladder.

As I was getting a good flow started, Tammy reached over and moved my hand away gently taking my dick in her hand. She aimed it like a fire hose, moving my strong stream in circles and side to side. I could tell by the smile on her face that she was enjoying this. My bladder finaly emptied and slowed to a few drops. Tammy shook my dick a few times to get the last few drops off.

She then moved over to the grass,and standing straight up, spread her legs apart and started peeing. Her flow was strong and as it flowed out of her, she held the top of her pussy moving her piss back and forward watering the grass and the patio.

The soft summer night, the moon light and the sight of Tammy peeing all combined to give me an almost instantaneous erection. My once soft manhood had reached its full slightly over eight inch length.

"I didn't want to break mood either but, I needed to pee too," said Tammy

She moved over to me and I took her in my arms, pressing my hard dick in to the neatly trimmed bush growing on her pussy. I tilted her head back found her mouth with mine and kissed her, our tongues searching for each other's. I moved my hand down to her pussy, playing with the hair of her bush. I parted her pussy lips and started rubbing her now moist clit. She moaned softly as I gently stroked her clit.

Tammy slid her hands down to my stiff dick. She gently played with my balls with one hand while stroking the shaft with the other.

"Ever fucked in the back yard before?" she asked

"No, have you?" I replied

"No but there is always a first time," replied Tammy

We moved over to the picnic table on the patio and I gently pushed her down on the table. The moon light cast a soft white light over her body. I took in the vision of her laying there, the way her breasts rose and fell as she breathed,her hard nipples pointing upwards toward the night sky

I moved and went to my knees and she opened her legs wide exposing her juicy and wet pussy. With my tongue, I parted her pussy lips, running it just inside of her, running my tongue inside her love tunnel, I searched for her g-spot. I licked it greedily enjoying the taste of her juices. I licked upward trying and finding the hood that covered her clit.I flicked my tongue in out of my mouth, feeling her clit swell with desire.

I could feel Tammy's legs tensing and trembling. I looked up to to see her using both hands on her breasts, using the thumb and forefinger on her nipples. I buried my face in her soft pubic hair feeling it against it my nose. I again found her clit, taking it in my mouth sucking and licking it, loving the taste and feel of it as her juices flowed down my chin.

Tammy was moaning with pleasure, tossing her head from side to side, her legs trembling, her breath coming in short pants. She sat up, pushing my face away from her dripping cunt.

"I want you in me sweetie, now!" she exclaimed.

I got off my knees and moved close to her, my manhood throbbing with desire. As I moved closer, she put her hand on my chest stopping me.

"No sweetie, I want you to come in the back way," she said.

Tammy turned and faced the table. She gripped the sides of the table as she leaned over presenting me with her perfect ass. I slowly ran my dick up and down her ass crack teasing her with it. She spread her legs wider and I reached for her moist pussy, guiding my throbbing dick to the lips of her cunt. I spread them open with the head of my dick and slowly entered her love tunnel.I went slow, lost in the feel of her around my shaft. I moved at a slow gentle pace moving in and out, wanting this to last forever. This glorious feeling of being in her.

Tammy had moved one hand down to her clit, rubbing it with swift up and down motions.

"Faster and harder sugar, I want it all!" she almost screamed.

I increased my pace, pushing harder into her, holding her hips I pulled them toward me as rammed my dick deep in her. I didn't want to cum but, I could fell that stirring in my balls, that tickling sensation moving up my shaft, warning me that the end was coming soon.

"I'm gonna cum babes!" I said

"Don't take it out, shoot your load in me!" she moaned

A few more deep strokes and it happened. I exploded in her. I could feel my hot cum shooting inside her, filling her, mingling with her  woman juices. She arched her back letting out a loud moan.  As I finished I bent forward, kissing her back and neck. She was still bent over the table her breath slowing to normal.

After a few moments she stood up, forcing my now limp dick to slide out of her. She turned and faced me, taking me in her arms. I could feel her still hard nipples against my chest. She pulled me to her and we kissed, a long passionate kiss. We stood there in the moon light for a few more minutes just holding each other.

Tammy smiled and said, "Well, what do you think, wanna do it again sometime?"

"You bet!" I said, "Just not tonight. I need a little recovery time."

We went inside and had a long warn shower, cleaning each others bodies, stumbled in to bed and slept like new born babies.

Published 
Written by 1955butch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments