Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Church

"All sins can be forgiven"

13
2 Comments 2
1.1k Views 1.1k
674 words 674 words

Author's Notes

"This Story is based off a true event that was meant to be a K&B story but I thought with a couple of changes it made a refreshing story of its own."

After the Sunday morning church service, Julia and her boyfriend, Mark, decided to escape the prying eyes of their small town and venture into the nearby woods for some much-needed alone time. Julia, with her golden hair cascading down her back and a mischievous sparkle in her eyes, led the way, her heart pounding with anticipation. Mark followed close behind, his hand tightly clasping hers, the excitement of their secret rendezvous making his pulse quicken.

The sun filtered through the canopy of trees, casting dappled shadows on the forest floor as they walked deeper into the woods. They found a secluded spot by a small clearing, the sound of a babbling brook adding to the sense of seclusion. Julia spread out a blanket, and they sat down, the atmosphere thick with unspoken desire.

Mark pulled Julia into his arms, kissing her deeply. She responded eagerly, their hands exploring each other’s bodies with increasing urgency. They had waited so long for this moment, and the thrill of being alone in the woods only heightened their passion.

Clothes were shed in a hurried frenzy, and soon they were lost in each other, their bodies intertwined. The feeling of Mark’s skin against hers sent shivers down Julia’s spine, and she moaned softly as he kissed her neck, his hands caressing her curves.

As their passion reached its peak, Mark fumbled for the condom he had brought. They paused for a moment, catching their breath, before he slid It on, their desire making them impatient to continue. Julia wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer, her breath failing as he entered her.

Their movements were frantic, their moans mingling with the sounds of the forest. Julia felt the heat building within her, and she arched her back, lost in the sensation as her climax ripped through her. Mark moved with her, their rhythm perfect, the intensity of their lovemaking pushing him over the edge. He came hard thrusting as deep as he could as he twitched uncontrollably inside her.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

Suddenly, a sharp gasp escaped Julia’s lips as she felt something pop. Mark froze, his eyes widening in panic. He pulled back, and they both stared at the broken condom, realization dawning on them in an instant as his seed dripped from the broken rubber and began to seep from Julia’s flower.

“Oh my God,” Julia whispered, her heart racing for an entirely different reason now. Fear and uncertainty replaced the passion that had filled the air moments before. Mark looked at her, his face pale.

“We need to get out of here,” he said, his voice shaking. They quickly dressed, the mood shattered by the sudden turn of events. The walk back to the car was a blur of anxiety and worry. They hardly spoke, both lost in their thoughts.

Once they were back in the car, Mark turned to Julia, his expression serious. “We need to get you to a pharmacy. We can’t take any chances.”

Julia nodded, her mind racing. They drove in silence, the gravity of the situation settling over them like a heavy blanket. The drive to the nearest town felt interminable, and every minute seemed to stretch into an eternity.

Finally, they reached a pharmacy. Mark hurried inside, returning with a small box. They sat in the car, the emergency contraception pill in Julia’s hand feeling like a lifeline. She swallowed it with a bottle of water, and they both breathed a sigh of relief, though the anxiety still lingered.

As they drove back home, the tension began to ease slightly. Mark reached over and took Julia’s hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

“We’ll get through this,” he said softly, his eyes filled with determination. Julia nodded, leaning her head against his shoulder, grateful for his support.

The woods, once a place of secret passion, now held a different memory for them. But through the fear and uncertainty, their bond grew stronger, and they faced the future together, ready for whatever came next.

Published 
Written by wildfish1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments