Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Type Of Fun Run

"An early morning exercise turns from a lonely run to a lot of fun"

77
8 Comments 8
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

People often think I’m mad when it comes to my fitness regime. You see, I start early, very early. I go to the gym most mornings, arriving as it opens at 5.30 am or, as an alternative in the summer, I go for a run as dawn breaks. This can be even earlier than my gym sessions. But I enjoy being out when there is nobody else around and all is peaceful.

Today was definitely a day for a run. The sun was just rising, casting an orange glow across the sky and promising another hot day ahead, unusual in this part of the world.

I quickly dressed: snug running shorts, vest top, and shoes - I travel light! After a few stretches, I set off.

After a mile or so I’m feeling good and fully warmed up. My surroundings are exactly where I love being - running through woods with just the breeze and wildlife keeping me company. Or at least that’s what I thought.

As I rounded a corner, I saw a vision of beauty running towards me. Tall, athletic, and absolutely stunning, I recognised her straight away. Aimee lived a few doors away from me and had always been very friendly. The only problem was that she was the same age as my son which made her nineteen - and way out of my league.

“Hi Rob, fancy seeing you here!” Aimee exclaimed with a glint in her eye.

“I thought I was the only one mad enough to be out at this time of day!” I replied.

“Well, it’s the only time I can fit a run in now that I’m working. Speaking of running, do you mind if I join you?”

“Not at all,” I responded, “Let’s go!”

It was at this point I took in Aimee in her full glory. Slim but athletic, tall with bronzed skin, small but perfect breasts hidden under a tight-cropped running top. A bare stomach topping a pair of small but loose fitting shorts, and legs that went on and on.

I felt a stirring in my shorts which I really could not allow. So I upped the pace of the run to take my mind off Aimee. She kept up with me easily and we got into a steady pace.

As we went deeper into the woods, Aimee suddenly screamed as she fell hard. I went to help her and she was holding her thigh, moaning in pain.

“What happened?” I asked, offering her a hand to help her up.

“I think it was a tree root I tripped on,” she moaned. She took my hand as I helped her to her feet.

“Can you walk on it?” I asked, already fearing the worst.

“I don’t think so,” she winced as she try to put weight on it. “Can you help me to that tree over there?”

The tree she was talking about was a fallen trunk that had come down in a recent storm. She put her arm around me and I helped her to the tree, sitting her down gently.

“Thanks, Rob,” she said.

“How does it feel?” I asked, knowing that we were quite a long way out and I wasn’t sure how to get her home.

“It’s my thigh and it’s REALLY painful,“ she responded.

“Just rest it for a while then we’ll see if it feels any better. If not, I’ll have to carry you home!”

She smiled. “I wouldn’t mind that at all but I think it’s too far, even for someone as fit as you.”

Was she flirting with me? I questioned silently.

“Maybe if you…” she trailed off.

“Maybe if I what?” I asked.

“I think it may need a bit of a rub to see if it eases the pain a little- would you be ok trying for me?” She asked in a very innocent but intensely sexy way.

“I can try - I have done massage before so I’m happy if you are?”

With that, she struggled to her feet, leaning against a tree and putting all of her weight on her “good” leg.

“I thought if I stood it would make it easier for you,” she said.

With that, I sat on the tree trunk which made my face level with Aimee’s shorts. I tentatively touched her thigh just above the knee.

“Tell me where the pain is worst,” I said as I started kneading the muscle.

“Oooh that hurts but I think the main pain is a little higher,” she said.

I moved my hands up a few inches, continuing to rub the muscles to try and help with the pain.

“A little higher,” she whispered between the gasps of pain.

I was now at the hem of her shorts and she was asking me to go higher! I was getting a definite reaction in my shorts now but fortunately, she couldn’t see it as I was sat down.

I moved my hands to the top of her thigh, but on top of her shorts as I did not want to do the wrong thing. I needn’t have worried.

“I think skin-on-skin is better - if you’re ok with that. Please - I need to feel better.”

I could have read that comment so many different ways but didn’t want to make any assumptions. I let my hands wander under the hem of her shorts and started rubbing the very top of her thigh, my fingers occasionally brushing into the crease where her leg met her body.

She was moaning now and I was becoming more convinced that it wasn’t a moan of pain.

“How does that feel? Am I in the right place?” I asked.

She looked directly into my eyes.

“I think the pain is… well I mean I know the pain is… a little further around.” Her voice was soft and sultry.

It was at this point that the penny finally dropped! I had been played - not that I minded of course.

I moved my hands to the front of her shorts and touched her pussy through her shorts. She gasped.

“Is this where the pain is worst?” I teased. I could feel the warmth of her pussy and a wet spot appeared as I rubbed her more firmly.

“God yes! That’s the spot!” I continued to tease her until she took things into her own hands. In one smooth movement, she had not only taken her shorts down but had removed them completely. The sight before me was a vision to behold. In front of me was this nineteen-year-old goddess, naked from the waist down. Her shaven pussy was not just damp, it was wet. It had to be the most beautiful pussy I’d ever seen.

AngeBuathier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngeBuathier

As I took in the view, Aimee slipped a finger over her soaking lips and pushed it inside. She put her head back and moaned loudly. Then, looking straight at me with half-closed eyes, she took the same finger and slipped it into my mouth. I sucked at it greedily.

“Lick me now!” she ordered - and who was I to object!

I wasted no time and licked the length of her pussy, savouring her nectar like a fine wine. Aimee was panting now but still managed to lift her “bad” leg and rested her foot on the tree trunk next to my tenting shorts. This gave me full and unrestricted access to her glistening hole.

“Your leg seems a lot better,” I quipped. She didn’t answer. Instead, she grabbed my head and pushed my face onto her pussy, grinding it into her wetness. I happily lapped her slit before plunging my tongue as far as I could into her pussy. This elicited a loud moan and I could tell she was already getting close to cumming.

I then licked up to her clit, flicking it rapidly with my tongue before sucking the hard little bud into my mouth. This was enough to push her over the edge. She screamed and, with a gush of her juices, she came hard. Her legs were shaking and almost buckled as the world seemed to stop for a long few moments, as wave after wave of orgasmic joy rippled through her body.

“Wow!” was all she managed to say as she started to come down from her high. She pulled me to my feet and kissed me deeply, tasting her own juices which turned me on even more, if that was possible.

Her hands wasted no time in reaching for my rock-hard cock. She roughly pulled at me through my shorts before pulling them off and exposing me to the cool morning air. She started to wank my pole slowly, drops of precum already present. It was my turn to moan. I was lost in the moment as this beautiful, amazingly sexy woman stroked my cock while, at the same time, kissing me with a passion I’d not experienced for a long time.

She then sat me back down on the log, my cock now aching for release. With her arms around my neck, she wrapped one of her legs around me and lowered her pussy onto my rigid pole. I was in heaven as my cock was engulfed by her tight, hot wetness. As she bottomed out, she wrapped her other leg around me and then began kissing me again as she started to slowly ride me.

I broke the kiss and reached up to rub the nipples of those perfect breasts. Aimee sighed her approval before taking her top off altogether and allowing me full access. I greedily sucked on each nipple in turn as she continued to ride me, the intensity noticeably increasing. I loved her small, perfect breasts and was a little disappointed when she pulled my mouth from them and went back to kissing me.

“Touch my bum,” she said in a horny whisper. I was, of course, happy to oblige. I reached around and grabbed both of her ass cheeks which allowed me to increase the speed of her riding me.

“No, I mean REALLY touch my bum!” she panted in my ear. It was at this point I thought for the first time that this might all be a dream!

Picture the scene: there I am, deep in the woods, with a physically perfect and naked (except for her running shoes and socks) nineteen-year-old riding my cock, her legs and arms wrapped around me, perfect breasts rubbing up against me. And she’s just told me to finger her ass as we fuck!

“You are unbelievably sexy,” I said as I reached around her again. My finger trailed over her puckered ass. It was already soaking wet with her juices with which I coated my finger and gently inserted into her ass. Amiee gasped and momentarily stopped fucking me, as her tight ass muscles gripped my finger.

“Oh fuck,”she said as an involuntary shudder went through her.

“Put it all the way in and fuck me with your finger while I fuck your cock.” It wasn’t just the physical acts we were doing that turned me on more than I’d ever been turned on before. It was also what Aimee was saying and how she said it that just about pushed me over the edge.

Not wanting to disappoint, I did as I was asked and started pumping my finger in and out of her sweet hole. This made her slide up and down on my now ready-to-explode cock harder and faster. Her panting had changed into moaning and then into expletives.

“Yes… Yes… FUCK ME HARDER… YEEERSSSS!” With a final flurry, I felt Aimee’s pussy muscles contract on my cock, and her ass muscles contract around my finger.

She came hard and loudly, drenching my lap with her juices. This was more than I could handle and I exploded deep inside her pussy - shouting my own expletives as I went.

The world stopped for what seemed like hours. We were holding each other very tightly, breathless and sweating.

“Wow - that was unbelievable! I have never cum as hard as that.” I said, looking into Aimee’s half-closed eyes. I didn’t think it was possible but she looked even sexier in her post-orgasmic glow.

“That was very impressive for someone your age!” she quipped. I playfully smacked her bum which made her pussy grip my still-hard cock. She laughed and kissed me deeply and passionately.

Breaking the kiss, which I certainly didn’t want to, I reluctantly said we should think about getting back. Aimee pouted as she lifted herself off my still-rigid cock.

“How are you still hard?” she exclaimed.

“Well I have never experienced anything like what we have just done - you have blown my mind!”

I didn’t think it could get any better but Aimee proved me wrong again. Bending at the waist, she took my hard cock into her mouth, licking and sucking our combined juices off with the gusto of a naked nineteen-year-old!

She continued to suck me enthusiastically and, unbelievably, I was getting close again. At that point, I saw her insert a finger into her soaking wet pussy which made me swell in her mouth. She then took the finger out of her hole and, reaching between my legs, inserted it into my ass. I clenched onto her finger while trying not to cum. I moaned loudly as she started fucking my ass as she sucked my cock harder.

I opened my eyes as I was just about to cum and what I saw made me explode down Aimee’s throat almost choking her. She sucked me dry before standing up and kissing me passionately, sharing my cum.

What had I seen that pushed me over the edge? We were being watched…

Published 
Written by Robinsonp3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments