Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanking In The Forest – Part 3.1 - At Her Place

"After the excitement of masturbating outside things now moved inside"

23
4 Comments 4
2.9k Views 2.9k
5.0k words 5.0k words

We cleaned up a bit and got dressed and agreed that I would follow her back to her place. She helped me pack away the blanket and I put the lube back in the bag as well. On the walk back to the cars we talked, sharing details about each other, where we live, what we did for work, etc.

When she walked in front of me I found myself staring at her ass. The jeans she wore fit nicely and showed off the shape of her backside very well. We had just pleasured ourselves minutes ago but watching her ass was making me horny, ready for another round. I was staring at her ass so much that I tripped a couple of times.

After the third time, she stopped and asked, “Are you a little lightheaded from all the excitement earlier? Or are you dreaming about the upcoming excitement?”

“It’s actually from the current excitement. You have a great ass,” I told her

She blushed a little and said, “Maybe you should go in front of me so you don’t hurt yourself. I want you in one piece for later.”

As I passed by her on the trail I have her ass a little smack and gave it a quick squeeze. She twitched from the smack and yelped a bit, and then she just looked at me and shook her head. After a couple of minutes of me walking in front of her, I heard her trip and catch herself. I stopped and turned around to look at her. She was looking a bit sheepish when she said.

“I, ah … you have a great ass too.”

I laughed and said, “How about we walk together? The trail is getting wider and more even so there’s enough room.”

She collected herself and walked to my side. When she was within reach she took my hand and we walked to the trailhead hand in hand.

We got to the trailhead and saw that we still were the only two cars parked there. I guess we were the only two people who thought about going on a hike so late in the season. We tossed our things into our respective cars and drove away.

Back in town, I was a little surprised that she pulled into the parking lot of my favourite pizza place. I pulled in and parked beside her. When she got out of her car she came to my door and said.

“I’m hungry and I imagine you are too. I was going to get a pizza for us. Is there anything you don’t like on a pizza?” she asked.

“Anchovies,” I said.

“Does this mean you don’t like eating pussy too?” she asked feigning offence.

“Anchovies and pussy are two very different things. I hope you would know that,” I answered

“After everything we’ve done together you think I’m a lesbian?” she asked, again feigning offence.

“No, I …” I stammered because I was a little flustered with her trying to joke around, ”just … they’re different. Now, stop with the fake outrage so we can get the pizza, I’m famished”

“Sorry if I took it too far. I can’t help myself sometimes,” she said shyly

“That’s okay, I get a little short with people when I’m hungry … and worked up,” I added, “Why did you pick this place?” I asked as I nodded toward the pizzeria.

“Frank’s is my favourite,” she answered, “You know Frank’s too?”

“It’s the best place in town, at least I think so,” I replied.

This is definitely going somewhere, I said to myself.

“Okay then, you go get the pizza and I’ll get something to drink.”

“Divide and conquer, I like it. I’ll meet you back here,” she said and turned to go in to order the pizza.

“Mmmm, that ass,” I said to myself as I watched her walk in.

I collected myself and went to get some beer. After that, I made a quick stop at the drugstore to pick up some condoms. I remembered to bring lube but needing condoms was a longshot at best. Maybe I still wouldn’t need them but with how things are happening now I’d rather have them and not need them than need them and not have them.

Twenty minutes later, we had the pizza and the beer, and we were on our way to her place. She went to park in the garage and I parked in the visitor’s area of her building and met her at the front door. She opened the door for me and we got into the elevator to go up to her floor.

When we got in and the doors closed I took a quick look to see if I could see her ass again. She saw what I was doing and smirked a bit and then reached over and kissed me. We started to kiss more but the elevator arrived at her floor so we begrudgingly stopped and walked to her door.

“Here, hold this,” she said as she handed me the pizza and took out her keys to unlock the door. She opened the door, stepped in, and I followed.

“Don’t worry about your shoes right now and please excuse the mess,” she said as she closed and locked the door.

I walked into her apartment and placed the pizza on her kitchen table. I then took the beer over to the fridge and put them inside, taking two out for us to drink.

I was closing the fridge door and said, “I hope you like …”

She was right behind me when I turned around and immediately put her hands around me. She put one hand around my waist and the other one around my neck and brought my head down and started to kiss me.

I almost dropped the bottles as I fell into the kiss, feeling her warm lips against mine, her body pressed against me, her hand around my waist resting on the small of my back, the other on my neck and slowly running up to the back of my head.

I must have looked foolish standing there with the bottles in my hands, just hanging in the air. I couldn’t put them down and I wasn’t able to put my hands around her like I wanted to. We just stood there for a while, kissing, until she moved her hand from the back of my head and brought it down and smacked my ass, grabbing it and pulling my hips into her.

When we stopped kissing she said, “Mmm, mmm, mmm. Your ass feels as good as it looks.”

“Thanks,” I said sheepishly.

I have always had an issue receiving comments like that. It’s odd, I had no problem being naked in front of her but her comment about my butt made me blush a bit. I’d have to work on it if I wanted to keep things moving along here.

“How about we sit on the couch and eat the pizza?” she said after a moment.

I nodded and walked to the couch with the beers. She grabbed the pizza, a couple of plates and napkins and followed. We sat on the couch with the pizza between us and dug in. We were both hungrier than we thought and we polished off most of the pizza in short order along with a couple of beers each. When we had our fill of food and drink, I moved the pizza box to the coffee table and we settled back on the couch.

I reached out for her hand and she put hers into mine. We sat there for a while and talked as we got to know each other more. It was nice and relaxing, just sitting there, talking, holding hands. I was wondering how to escalate things but I needed to use the washroom first.

She told me where it was and I stood up from the couch and walked to it. Before I turned the corner to the washroom, I looked back at her. I saw that she was watching me walk away, resting her chin on the back of the couch. I did my business and as I was washing up I took a moment to mentally prepare myself for the next step when I got back to the couch.

I opened the door and when I turned the corner to the Livingroom I did not see her on the couch. I expected her to still be sitting there with her chin on the back of the couch waiting for me to return but I didn’t see her there. I walked closer to the couch, still looking for her and I eventually saw her.

I couldn’t see her at first because she was lying down, stretched out; naked. Well, not completely naked. She had covered her nipples with pepperoni slices and put a pizza slice over her crotch. My cock immediately swelled in my jeans. Obviously, we were both thinking about the next step and I liked her approach.

“What’s going on?” I asked slowly. I had a smirk on my face as if to say, 'I know what’s going on but I’m going to play dumb and confused and hopefully, you’ll find it adorable.'

“You looked like you were still hungry as you walked to the bathroom so I thought I’d offer you something to eat when you got back,” she said with a huge grin.

“You’re so thoughtful,” I said walking around the couch to stand beside her.

I knelt on the floor and leaned over her and with my mouth I took a pepperoni off one nipple and quickly chewed and swallowed it. I put my lips on her nipple, engulfing it, sucking it into my mouth, and flicking it with my tongue. She signed softly and put a hand on the back of my head.

I licked her breast clean of the grease from the pepperoni and then did the same thing with the other pepperoni/nipple. All the while she was lightly sighing with pleasure and running her fingers through my hair. When I was finished with the second breast I shifted my attention to the pizza slice.

I moved down the couch to be closer to her pussy. I lifted her leg closest to me and moved my head closer to pussy. I could see she was watching intently so I teased her by sticking my tongue out and licking the tip of the pizza slice without touching her. She whined a little as she anticipated my tongue on her pussy but didn’t feel it.

I licked the tip of the pizza again and took a bite of it which allowed my chin to press against her pussy mound. She took a short breath in when my chin touched her, and then she let out a long slow breath. I left my chin there while I chewed and swallowed.

Leaving my chin in place I pushed the pizza slice closer to my mouth to take another bite. The chewing action gave a little alternating pressure just above her clit which made her shift her hips a bit. I sat up and took the remainder of the slice off her and turned to put it back in the box.

Turning back to her I said, “I want you to turn and face me so I can have better access to you.”

She sat up a bit, turned her body and swung her legs over my shoulders. She reclined on the couch, propped up slightly to have a better view of what I was going to do with her pussy. I turned my attention to her by first licking the pizza grease off her tummy.

When I finished I continued to lick and kiss her stomach, moving slowly toward her pussy. She was making soft sounds of anticipation. When I got close enough I flicked my tongue over her clit and then sucked it into my mouth. This made her squirm a bit and shift her hips slightly.

I alternated between licking her clit and sucking it. She put her hands on the back of my head and gently pushed my head into her pussy as her moaning got a little louder. I was encouraged by her reactions so I kept at it for a while.

I then turned my attention to the rest of her pussy. I started making my way down toward her opening by running my tongue along her outer labia, this made her shudder a bit. I kissed and licked my way down one side of her pussy and then up the other side.

I did this a couple of times, slowly, softly, then teasing her open slit by touching both sides of her pussy at once with my tongue. She was starting to get wet now. I was now rubbing my nose into her clit as I licked her pussy.

I didn’t push my tongue into her just yet, I was only running my tongue up and down both lips at the same time and gently kissing, licking and sucking her labia. Her hips we moving more now and her moans of pleasure were becoming louder.

I could have continued to do this for a long time, listening to her moans, feeling her hips swivel under my mouth, feeling her wetness on my face and how her clit was getting harder. Bringing her pleasure like this was turning me on and my cock was now as hard as it could be given that it was still in the confines of my jeans.

Now was the time to really make her squirm. Slowly, I pushed my tongue into her pussy. I pushed it in as far as I could go. That made her breathe in deeply and arch her back slightly. Unfortunately, this moved her pussy out of optimal reach so I put one hand under her butt to raise it slightly to get back into a better position to continue.

She had such a nice ass that I couldn’t help myself and I started squeezing it as I was holding it. There was only so much I could do with her squirming around but I loved grabbing it, feeling her soft skin on my hand and the suppleness of her ass cheek. I was squeezing her ass from below, licking, sucking and fucking her pussy with my mouth and tongue. By the way her hips were moving, it appeared that she was loving every second of it.

I moved my tongue in and out of her pussy and then licked up to flick her clit with it. She was now taking deeper breaths as she continued to moan. I thought she was close to cumming so I started to flick her clit faster and grabbed her ass harder until I felt her body tense up a bit.

AgataSunny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataSunny

“Yes, yes, oh fuck yes!” she said out loud as her orgasm shook her body.

I looked up the length of her body, between her tits to look at her face. Her head was turned to the side and her eyes were closed as she focused on the feelings she was getting from my attention. I watched her face for a while and then turned my attention back to her pussy.

I moved one of my arms around her leg so that I could rub her clit with my fingers. She spasmed a bit when I touched it but then relaxed and groaned with pleasure. I continued to lick and kiss her pussy while I rubbed her clit with two fingers.

As I played with her pussy her legs would tense every once in a while, lifting her butt up and momentarily giving me better access to her before her legs relaxed again. Sometimes her legs would squeeze together and squeeze my head between them.

“Sorry,” she said when her legs relaxed.

“Don’t apologise,” I replied, “I like it when that happens. I’ll let you know if it becomes uncomfortable.”

My heart was beating harder because I was getting turned on from making her squirm and listening to her moans. I took my hand that was still under her ass and moved it to touch her pussy lips.

“Oh yes, yes, yes,” she moaned lightly.

I put my mouth on her clit again and used two fingers to slide them along both sides of her open pussy, teasing her by touching both labia but not entering her.

“Oh yes. Please, please,” she begged.

I sat back so I could watch her face as I slowly slid both fingers into her wetness. Her eyes rolled up in her head a bit as she took a long breath in. She was wet enough that my fingers glided in smoothly. When they were in as deep as I could go, I just left them there, feeling her hips move as she squirmed.

She was so eager to be fingered that she was moving her hips to fuck my fingers instead of waiting to be fucked by them. I put my mouth back on her clit and sucked gently. She gasped again and twitched and writhed.

“Oh god yes!” she said in ecstasy.

She put a hand on my head and just ran her fingers through my hair, it was like she was petting me. I left my fingers deep in her and made the come hither motion, rubbing the inside of her pussy around the g-spot area. This made her writhe more which made her body move from side to side.

I sat up again because I wanted to watch her. I loved watching her tits move. I loved seeing her grab and squeeze one of them as her head rolled slowly from side to side. As I continued to move my fingers in her pussy she arched her back slightly which thrust her tits upward showing off her hard nipples.

I was practically drooling looking at them, imagining sucking on them. I started to move my fingers in and out of her pussy, occasionally curling my fingertips upward to run along the g-spot area from the inside.

“Oh god, just like that,” she gasped, “Just like that,” she said again, “Keep going,” she added quickly.

She sat up, using her hands to keep herself in an upright position. She started to roll her hips forward and backwards in time to my thrusts. She looked at me and I looked at her, watching her face go flush and her mouth open breathlessly as the pleasure built up. Her eyes were wide as she was looking at me, then she looked down at my fingers in her pussy.

“Oh fuck yes!” she exclaimed.

She orgasmed as she closed her eyes and fell back onto the couch. I stopped moving my fingers in her pussy and listened to her panting as she was still climaxing. I felt her pussy spasm and clench around my fingers. I gently kissed the inside of her thighs until her orgasm subsided and her breathing slowed.

I started to move my fingers again, moving them slowly at first but then picking up speed. Her hips moved in time with my fingers. Her tits moved as her body moved, jiggling so seductively, her hardened nipples sticking out just asking to be sucked on. She looked so sexy as I worked to build her pleasure up again. I leaned down to suck and lick her clit again.

I placed a hand on her belly and slowly slid it up her tight, athletic body to grab her breasts. I could hear her moan in anticipation as my hand moved up her belly. I took one tit and softly, gently squeezed it. I massaged it for a bit and then move it to the other one.

I started to play with her nipple. I circled her areola before gently brushing across her nipple. I brushed it a couple of times before lightly pinching and tugging it. I slid my hand over to her other breast and did the same thing.

As I grabbed one of her tits she placed her hand on top of mine and proceeded to squeeze. She was squeezing harder than I was. I guess she was showing me how hard I could be without hurting her.

I took my mouth off her clit and used my thumb to touch her clit when my fingers were in as far as they could go. I would leave my fingers deep in her and wiggle them back and forth and rub her clit with my thumb. This made her convulse, almost sitting upright. She immediately fell back onto the couch and grabbed both tits.

I took my hand off her tit and brought it down to rub and massage her clit as I continued to fuck her with my other hand. I was fucking her and rubbing her clit faster now. She arched her back and her arms flung out to grab the couch cushions as her orgasm approached.

“I want you to cum,” I said as I sat up and moved my fingers faster and faster.

I stopped rubbing her clit so that I could suck on it. I sucked hard and I could feel her body tense up. She was moaning harder the closer she got to cumming. I thoroughly enjoyed bringing her pleasure and watching her come closer and closer to orgasm.

I had to sit up so I could take in the whole scene of ecstasy. I watched her face with her eyes wide and mouth open. I watched her tits move as her body started to tense up. I watched her hips swivel as she tried to match my strokes. I leaned down and sucked her clit again until, finally, she came.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, YES!” she cried out as she orgasmed.

Her whole body tensed and she squeezed the couch cushions for all she was worth. Her ass rose off the couch which made her legs stick straight out over my back. Her breathing got faster, practically panting, and her thighs squeezed against my head. She then put one hand on my head again, keeping it planted on her clit as I sucked it.

I stopped sucking her clit, just leaving my mouth on it. I stopped moving my fingers in her pussy and felt the strength of it contracting around them with each pulse of her orgasm. Her body went limp and her butt fell back onto the couch which pulled her pussy away from my mouth.

Her legs were still sticking straight up, over my shoulders, quivering as her orgasm continued. Her legs eventually stopped shaking and fell limp onto my back. Her body twitched a few times as I removed my fingers from her pussy and she came down from the heights of ecstasy until finally, she just lay there.

I watched her for a few seconds. She was laying still with her eyes closed trying to catch her breath, her chest was rising and falling which made her tits move in a very sexy way. I lifted myself off the floor and moved to lay on top of her. I brought my face to her face and kissed her. She raised her hands and put them on either side of my head as she kissed me back.

“Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you,” she said between kisses.

My face was wet with her juices and I didn’t know if I should just stay there, kissing her or go and clean my face off. She didn’t object to it, so I continued to kiss her.

“That was so good,” she said in a slow, quiet voice.

“I’m glad you liked it,” I said.

“Like it is an understatement,” she replied.

I turned to sit on the couch and helped her move so that she was laying with her back against my chest and enveloped her in my arms. I caressed her body, running my hands over her thighs and stomach. I grabbed one of her tits and just held it in my hand. I don’t know if a woman’s tits get sensitive like a man’s cock does after orgasm but I didn’t want to take a chance and ruin the post-orgasm bliss.

We sat like that for a long time, just her and I in each other arms. She would run her hands along my arms as I continued to squeeze her tits and caress her body. Laying like that was pure bliss. She was still buzzing a bit from her orgasm and I was immensely pleased that she was so receptive to my attention.

Eventually, she said, “I’m a little surprised that I can still feel your cock pushing into my back. I thought you would have gotten soft by now. You’ve been hard like this for a while. It’s not painful, is it?”

“It’s uncomfortable but not painful,” I answered.

“I’m getting cold,” she said, “Let’s go lay under the covers in my bed. You can let that cock out of your jeans and we can both be more comfortable.”

“Sounds perfect,” I said.

She stood up and took my hand, helping me to stand up and then lead the way to her bedroom. She got under the covers, laid on her side and propped her head up with one hand and looked at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing. I just want to watch you take off your clothes.”

With no further encouragement, I took my shirt off and dropped it to the floor. I took off my socks next because I didn’t want those to be the last thing I took off. I think that being naked except for socks looks a bit foolish. I undid my belt, unzipped my jeans and let them fall to the floor, stepping out of them, leaving me in my underwear.

My cock was pushing against the fabric creating a bulge and she was staring straight at it. I decided to tease her and reached into my boxers and ran my hand along the length of my cock without showing it to her. I slowly moved my hand up and down the length a couple of times and she was transfixed while she watched me feel myself.

I removed my boxers, bending down as I pushed them down my legs. I stood back up and my cock bounced a little. I looked at her and she was biting her lower lip a little as she watched my cock.

She looked up at me and said, “Come here and join me,” and raised the edge of the covers, inviting me to lay down with her.

I walked over to her bed, got under the covers and moved over to her so that I could press my body against hers, chest to chest. I loved the feeling of her tits against my chest and my cock pushing into her crotch. I put one arm around her and grabbed her ass. With my other hand, I put it under her head, brought my face close to hers and kissed her.

I could feel her nipples against my chest. She twisted her torso a little to rub them into my chest. She put one of her hands on my ass and put her other hand on my cock which made it start to swell more.

“You feel so good,” she said seductively, “but now that we’re under the covers, all warm and cozy, I’m feeling sleepy,” she said a little apologetically, ”I really want to reciprocate the pleasure you gave me but I’m afraid I wouldn’t be at the top of my game.”

“We can’t have that now, can we?” I said, “I could go for a nap myself after all that work.”

“Work?” she said playfully.

“Let’s call it activity instead,” I said as I squeezed her ass.

As I did that she closed her eyes, and turned her head slightly, “Mmmm,” she said with a moan, “Activity it is.”

She turned over onto her other side so that we could spoon as we napped. She pushed her ass into my crotch and wiggled her hips, keeping my cock hard.

“I thought you were tuckered out?” I said.

“I couldn’t help myself. I love that feeling, a cock against my ass. I haven’t felt that for a while and I have to take advantage of it while it’s there.”

“I’ll let you do that for ten more minutes, then it’s time for sleep,” I scolded her playfully.

She laughed a bit at the fake scolding and continued to wiggle her hips. I reached around her to grab her tits, feeling their soft fullness and her nipples pushing into my palms.

“Hey! You’re scolding me about not going to sleep and you go and do this?” she asked.

“I can sleep and hold but you can’t sleep and wiggle,” I replied.

“Hmm,” she grunted defiantly and continued to move her ass in my crotch.

Her hips moved slower and eventually stopped, I could feel her body start to go limp as she fell asleep. I love the feeling of someone laying in my arms and becoming more relaxed as the tension leaves their body and they fall asleep. I was enjoying this experience fully and was looking forward to more as I also drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Notonetoargue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments