Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ultimate Tootsie Pop

"Receiving a blow job is good, but giving head can be gratifying, too."

69
14 Comments 14
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Many people have made fun of me because I frequently have a Tootsie Pop stuck in my mouth, causing my cheek to protrude. Still, only one lollipop stands out in my memory to this day. The first time I saw one, I fell in love with it. The top was round and firm, and the surface glistened and was slick to my tongue, not to mention oh-so-tasty. Tootsie Pops were easy to carry and find in stores. They looked fantastic and yet still very much like an average lollipop in many ways.

I have always favored more significant-sized things. I loved how long the Tootsie Pop lasted; the Tootsie Roll in the center was always a pleasant surprise. The Tootsie Pop was the cure for my sweet tooth. In college, I substituted my sweet treat for a man's hard cock. I still enjoyed the Tootsie Roll Center, which was replaced with a pleasant creamy surprise.

I love penises! I freely admit that I love to have something in my mouth and suck on whatever I have. The first thing that I ever sucked on was a Tootsie Pop. That has been my treat of choice for my entire life. I have an oral fixation, and it was a lollipop that ignited my passion.

I love giving head and have since sucking my first dick. As a young woman, the alleged blow job did not last very long. It happened in my best friend Rosa's bedroom in front of my three best girlfriends. We scrutinized some adult magazines Rosa filched from her brother Ricky's room. The glossy pages were filled with graphic images of naked men who flaunted large erections and women sucking those hard dicks.

God, it was so hot! Her brother walked in and caught us looking at his porn, and he quickly issued an ultimatum. One of us had to suck his dick, or he would tell his parents that Rosa and her friends were looking at porn. It never dawned on us that he would also be snitching on himself.

Rosa quickly said she was not sucking her brother's dick; the other two girls were too nervous and shy, leaving me. I announced with false bravado that I would suck his dick and watched as he revealed his swollen cock. After all, how much different could a cock be from the savory treat of a Tootsie Pop be. We marveled at the sight of seeing our first naked penis. We took turns looking at it, touching it as his cock swelled, but it never reached the proportions depicted in the men's magazines.

Leerily, I stretched my trembling hand out and touched his engorged boy dick, wrapping my fingers around his slender shaft. The sensation of feeling his cock twitch, then I am pressing the head of his engorged dick to my lips and then forming an O with my lips and taking the head of his dick into my wet mouth. I liked the silky sensation of the head of his dick, accompanied by the salty taste of his pre-cum on my tongue. Then we heard his mother calling out and her footsteps ascending the stairs.

sinnerstepmilf1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sinnerstepmilf1

Clumsily Ricky scrambled to stuff his stiff dick back into his shorts, and Rosa shoved the pile of men's magazines into Ricky's arms, along with a math book. We tried to maintain a look of innocence on our nervous faces when Rosa's mom told us it was time for us to go home. That first taste lingered in my mouth and mind, along with an irresistible urge to do it again.

Now that I am an adult, I love giving head. If a girl is stingy about oral sex, it is no wonder that many guys will not go down on a woman. I am as independent as they come, but the rules do not always apply in the bedroom. It is fun to give pleasure, as it should be a pleasure to receive and offer satisfaction. Sex should be all about giving and taking. If you are just a taker, then get out my sheets! I feel sexiest when I know I am doing something my partner enjoys, and I have only met a few men who did not enjoy getting their cock sucked by a horny woman.

I love a man's frank and beans much in the same manner men are infatuated with a woman's tits. I derive immense pleasure when a man pushes my top up and then unclasps my bra allowing my breasts to spill out for our mutual gratification. I love to feel a man's hands squeezing my tits, pinching, and biting my hard nipples as he sucks on them. While my lover is sucking on my nipples, my hand is in his crotch, stroking his hardening cock. I anxiously anticipate taking his pulsating cock in my mouth and tracing his bulging vein with my tongue. Tracing his bulging vein with my finger and feeling his cock stiffen makes my clit throb and my pussy weep. I am pretty wet when I first touch his balls. Hot, heavy orbs laden with his cum, which hopefully will soon be oozing down my throat as I suck his dick.

I so enjoy giving a man a BJ! After giving him a BJ, seeing a man is priceless; he is a helpless mass of Jell-O. I love that. I feel mighty giving someone so much enjoyment that they can barely focus on their vision. It is something in which I mischievously take great delight in doing for him, and it is fun to dominate him sometimes. I mean, I do not just lie there as a man is putting his cock into my pussy, then after a few strokes and a hot gush of thick, gooey man seed, he is done fucking my cunt.

That doesn't sound very pleasant. I love to make out and do everything that excites and titillates to make intercourse hotter. Why would I want to do it if there is no buildup? I want my sex sexy, dammit! I want to give my lover extra love before the main event, including oral. I love going down on a guy for a bit before we get down to the serious fucking. So, for me sucking a man's cock is sucking the ultimate Tootsie Pop, rock-hard, sweet, delicious, always pleasant surprise at getting to the center of the Ultimate Tootsie Roll Pop.

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments