Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Post Office Parking Lot, Part Two

"After some serious discussion, they decide to continue the fun."

17
9 Comments 9
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Kelly raised her hips grudgingly as I slid from under her near-perfect puss.  After sitting up, I tucked myself back in my underwear and heard sighs in stereo.  Once I was all closed up with my hands on my lap, George offered, "Well, that was fun!  Did you two enjoy yourselves as much as I did?"

"Ye... Yesss!" Kelly stammered excitedly.

"Well, hell, yes!  Who wouldn't in my position!" I added.

"So, then we should do this again?" George offered questioningly.

I looked at Kelly as she just stared with a silly grin, then suggested, "I'm all in, but I think that you two need to talk amongst yourselves without me present.  I know that you've discussed this at length, but now that it's actually happened, you should talk again.  There are going to be some jealousy issues that you'll have to contend with, and I won't be the reason for a rift between you two."

The sighs were different this time as Kelly spoke up, "We know that you're right, but we just wanted to enjoy the moment.  We promise to talk, and we'll get back to you tomorrow.  But for now, one more, please!"

I looked at George, and he shook his head affirmatively.  With his acknowledgment, I lay back down and slid under Kelly's sodden snatch.  Just before she covered my face, I grabbed George and pulled him forward so that he was in the mix.  

As Kelly and I got into a nice rhythm, I could hear the two of them kissing aggressively.  It wasn't long before Kelly coated my face with her juices as they both wriggled on top of me.  The first thought that came to mind was doing this with all of us naked.  As my mind wandered through the many possibilities, I continued to pleasure Kelly's delicious vagina.

After her fourth climax, they slowed and began to rise from my body.  As George helped me to a seated position, Kelly moved in for another soul-stealing kiss.  Then surprisingly, George joined in.  It was brief but enjoyable nonetheless.  Backing away, George seemed a bit embarrassed by his move.

"Don't worry, George.  I kind of expected such things.  Besides, you should have seen the ideas that ran through my head as you two were astride my body just a moment ago," I offered.

Before either of them could reply, I added, "Now, I think that it's time I took my leave so that you two can talk things over.  As you chat, understand that I will likely agree to anything that you want to do.  Also, know that if this is the first and last time, I'm happy to have spent it with both of you.  One last thing, I will not participate with one of you alone.  It will always have to be both of you together."

They both shook their heads in agreement as I slipped past George and hopped out of the van, and left them alone.  The drive home had me talking to myself about all that happened and could.  By the time I walked into my front door, I was hard as steel.  I proceeded to pleasure myself right there in the living room and fell to my knees after the colossal ejaculation.

Of course, I was very distracted the next day at work.  I was like a teenage girl, waiting for the phone to ring.  With all the possible combinations still racing through my head, I stopped by the drug store at lunchtime to grab some condoms.  I hadn't done that in quite a while.

Finally, about three o'clock, my phone rang, and it was George.  He seemed a bit somber as he asked, "Can we meet again tonight at the post office?  We'd like to talk about some things and go over how we felt after last night."

"Sure," I replied.

"Does six-thirty still work for you?"

"Yeah, that's fine.  I'll see the two of you there."

I was a bit disappointed by his less than exciting demeanor but would rather have it end now rather than later.  I didn't have any mail tonight, so I just drove to their van and hopped inside.  This time George stayed next to Kelly, and I was sure that things were over.

Kelly started, "We are so thrilled that we tried this with you.  Your words before departing made us take a serious look at what we both wanted.  We also wondered whether or not we could sustain a third party in our already unconventional relationship.

Curvyhips1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Curvyhips1

We are a gay man and a straight woman in a loving marriage with a child on the way.  We are confident that we can stay together as we are.  But, the question is, do we want or need more?  We want more, or we wouldn't have done what we did.  Do we really need more?

"That is the question, isn't it?"

"So, what's the answer?" George inserted.

"You," Kelly answered as she stared at me. "You could have easily played this without care for our feelings, just to get naked with both of us. But, the fact that you made us take an even harder look is what sold us on you."

They both reached out and pulled me into a three-way hug.

As we separated, I asked, "Do you mind if I ask a question that's been nagging at me?"

"In vitro fertilization," George offered.  "Is that the answer to your question?"

"Yes," I replied.

"On top of being gay, I have a nearly impossible time getting an erection.  The combination of those two things made it unattainable for me to impregnate Kelly on my own."

"And believe me, we tried many different things," Kelly added.

"Okay, well, that's probably more than I needed to know, but I'm glad that you felt comfortable enough to tell me," I submitted.

There was a silence for a minute as we all seemed to be looking to each other to continue.

Finally, I asked, "So, where do we go from here?"

"Well, I think that you need to strip off those pants and lie down," George commanded.  As I was unzipping my pants, Kelly whipped her dress off, leaving her nude.  Even with the pregnancy bump, she was striking.  I'm sure that they both noticed as I stared, but I couldn't help myself.  My pause in undressing seemed to irritate George as he quickly took over.

As I laid down, I realized that I was naked too.  George had stripped me completely as I ogled his beautiful wife's body.  I slid my hands behind her a grasped her buttocks as I slid under her.  At least Kelly was a great actor, as she was slick to her knees under the dress.  I lapped at the juices on her thighs as I made my way to their source.

As I nestled into her crotch, Kelly rubbed her moistness all over my face.  At one point, my nose rubbed her little pucker, and she moaned just a little extra.  I took the hint and pushed her forward a bit more.  Gripping her ass tightly, I tickled her rear entrance with just the tip of my tongue.  Kelly's thighs immediately clamped down on my head, and I knew that I had her.

I began flicking and drilling at Kelly's little star as she squirmed like a worm.  It was about that time that I felt George pushing my legs back to give me the same treatment.  His attention to my pucker only drove me further into Kelly's.  It wasn't long before she started to climax from my oral penetration of her rectum.

Kelly's cum flowed across my neck and chest.  I promptly moved her back so that I could taste her juices.  George's scrutiny of my genitalia had me feeling wonderful as well.  It seemed, the more I pleased Kelly, the more George tried to please me.  So it went on as I sucked and licked her labia and clitoris.  The only difference being that Kelly was climaxing over and over as I steadily rose to the edge.

Suddenly George stopped, and I felt him rise from my body.  I heard them whisper back and forth for a moment before I felt the condom.  George rolled it down my cock unhurriedly.  When he was finished, I felt his hand grip me and stroke slowly.  Then the two of them whispered back and forth again.

I assumed it was to decide whether or not they wanted to take things that far tonight.  But whatever the discussion was about, it didn't take long for it to be made.  As the murmuring ended, Kelly rose from my face.

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments