Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Irish Stranger

"Tim helps a stranger stranded on the side of an Irish country road and gets rewarded for his kindess"

21
7 Comments 7
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Tim had just spent the last several hours on a secluded farm helping to deliver a calf. His demanding job as a veterinarian took him all over rural Ireland and kept him extremely busy. His only complaint was that it was difficult to meet available women, seeing as he spent most of his days in the company of sheep and cows. Plus, all of the farmer’s wives he encountered were not exactly blessed in the looks department.

The sun was starting to set and Tim was anxious to get home so he could put his feet up. Tired and weary from the difficult delivery, he almost did not see the little broken down VW on the side of the country lane. In fact, he almost slammed his white van right into its rear.

“Bullocks!” he cried, as he pulled off to the side so he could investigate further.

“Hey!” the driver called out to him, with an obvious American accent. “I blew a tire and I found myself stuck in some mud. Thank you for stopping, I could really use some help. I don’t have any cell service out here and you’re the first person I’ve seen!”

The driver was a pretty brunette named Maureen. She had puffy lips, high cheekbones, and a slender nose in-between a set of gorgeous green eyes. Her hair was chopped short, hanging just above her shoulders. She wore a wool sweater, tight jeans, and boots. Tim felt his cock twitch.

“No problem, no problem at all,” Tim said, giving her his hand so he could formally introduce himself.

Together they inspected the car and the situation. It became pretty apparent that they would need to get a tow truck in order to get Maureen on the road again. Tim explained that because of the time and location of her accident, she was out of luck until tomorrow.

“Ugh. I am supposed to stay in a cute little B&B by Killarney tonight. Could I hitch a ride into the next town? Perhaps I could find a room for the night and just deal with all of this tomorrow.” She gave him puppy-dog eyes.

“I actually live not too far from here.” He answered, a little too quickly. “With a spare bedroom, of course."

“You wouldn’t mind? You’d be a huge lifesaver!”

As they got into his van, Tim adjusted his pants to hide his steadily growing boner. “Now...how to seduce this little tart," he thought to himself.

They talked the entire ride back to his place, enjoying each other’s company and slyly flirting with one another.

Maureen was evidently attracted to him, especially considering she put her hand on his thigh once or twice.  Tim was also sure the accent didn’t hurt. While he was dirty from the delivery, he knew he looked somewhat presentable. He had a trim red beard, a lean and tall frame, and a kind smile with nearly perfect teeth.

When they got to his place he showed her around and gave her some towels so she could freshen up. After her shower, Maureen met him on the couch. She was now wearing a tight little t-shirt, no bra, and leggings. Her nipples were erect and pointing up to the Heavens. Tim crossed himself and then hid his erection under a pillow. Together they selected a movie and Maureen snuggled close. 

“I don’t know how I am going to repay you for your kindness," she said to him during a lull in the film.

“You don’t owe me a damn thing, Maureen. I am happy to have some pretty company for once.”

She flushed at the compliment. And then she kissed him.

As they swapped spit she ran her hands through his hair and he did the same.

“Are all American girls this forward?” Tim asked, pulling away for her needy mouth so he could show his exasperation. 

“Only the good ones," she said, before kissing him again.

They fondled each other on the couch, running their hands all over each other. Maureen pulled off her t-shirt, exposing two perfectly round, big tits. Tim lowered her down on the couch, leaning down to suck at her breasts and play with them.

Maureen started to fumble at his jeans, cupping his firm ass and pulling on them so they would come down off of his hips. By the time they were past his thighs, she grabbed his dick in her hands and started to stroke him gently through his underwear. 

Tim had a raging boner and was very excited at all of this groping. Maureen pushed at his chest and told him to sit up. She got down on her knees and with his help, she pulled off Tim’s pants and underwear completely. Maureen looked up at him again with those puppy-dog eyes and started to lick his cock, up and down like a lollipop. It felt warm on his dick. Her touch was gentle but her tongue was pressed firmly against his shaft. She swirled her tongue around the head and then put his entire penis in her mouth, using her hand as an extension to rub him down.

“Fuck, you’re really good at that,” he panted. 

She smiled up at him with his throbbing cock in her mouth and went back to happily sucking him off. His dick leaked a bit of pre-cum, making him taste absolutely delicious. Twisting her tongue and hand in unison was almost enough stimulation to make him blow his load in the back of her throat. Sensing his heightened arousal, Maureen paused for a moment and took a gulp of water while she slowly palmed the head of his member, before starting again.

RachellQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachellQueen

Tim was instantly shocked by the cold, wet blowjob he was suddenly receiving. Maureen had kept the water in her mouth and was allowing the water to slowly dribble down his throbbing member as she sucked him off. He groaned and put his fingers through her hair, edging her closer and lightly encouraging her to go faster and faster. Eventually, she swallowed the remaining water and licked her lips, signally that she was ready for a different kind of fun. 

She stood up, taking off her leggings. She crawled on top of Tim and rubbed her groin up against his. They grinned like this as they made out. Tim’s dick felt amazing, rubbing against her mound, though it was blocked from entering her wet little slit because of her underwear. This little slut was driving him crazy. He hastily pushed her panties to the side. He started to explore her pussy with his fingers as they sucked on each others tongues. Maureen moaned into his mouth.

Lift her up, he was able to remove her drenched panties fully. He took his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit, soaking it with her juices and covering her with his pre-cum. He put in just the tip of his sturdy cock and Maureen gasped at the sensation. He pulled it out, teasing her as she hovered over his body. Unable to take it any longer, Maureen slammed her body down onto his dick so he was fully inside of her.

Maureen rode Tim as he sat on the couch, his face in her tits and her hands on his shoulders, allowing her to ride him. Tim was feeling wild that this naughty minx was riding his dick after picking her up on the side of the road only hours before. He lifted her up, while he was still deep inside of her warm cunt, and placed her on the floor.

He pummeled her. Again and again, quickening his pace as he buried his cock so far into her she thought it might come out of her throat. He lifted her two long legs onto his shoulders and slammed into her as she ground her hips back into him. Tim started to play with her erect clit and her pussy juices coated his manhood, deliciously.

Maureen was moaning and wiggling in pleasure, but then it became apparent that she wanted to take charge. She pushed onto his chest and told him to lie on his back. Tim happily obliged. Crawling on top of him, she lowered her body over him, grabbed his cock tightly, and then slipped herself onto his thick dick so she could ride him reverse cowgirl. She kept her center close to the ground and pushed her hips and ass into him. He spanked her. She played with his balls and taint.

Tim snuck a finger into her tight little asshole and Maureen moaned with carnal pleasure. Again and again she rode his cock, rotating her body to allow him to poke every inch of her insides. Eventually she sat up straight and started to bounce up and down as he met her blow for blow. She played with her tits and groaned in pleasure. Tim pushed her off to the side and she quickly got onto her knees, ready and eager to take it from behind

He grabbed onto her hips and fucked her doggy style, her head pushed to the ground as she cried out in this heightened pleasure. As he came closer and closer to orgasm he held onto her hips, grabbing her tightly. Maureen was experiencing that sweet mix of pain and pleasure. She knew that she was going to be left with bruises and she found herself aroused even more. Maureen took her hand and started to rub her clit excitedly. Again, he spanked her.

“You’re a nasty little slut, aren’t you?” Tim groaned.

“Yes! I’m an eager little slut! Fuck me harder!"

Tim grabbed one of her legs and flipped her onto her side, putting it on his shoulder so he could fuck her from the side. She was in the perfect position to rub her moistened clit and he was able to drill into her steadily.

“I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!” he cried after he impaled her for several more minutes. He pulled out her tight and slick pussy and exploded all over her bouncy tits. 

Maureen laughed and played with her newly soaked boobs, pinching her nipples. She then rolled slightly away from him, giving him a perfect view of her ass and cunt. He spanked her again.

He pulled apart her legs and Maureen gasped as she felt his tongue slide around her soaked pussy, exploring her and probing her. He purposefully ignored her clit, but he did put his fingers deep inside of her. As he lapped at her vulva, Maureen used her index finger to quickly provoke her clit as Tim snuck a finger into her little star. She was being pushed closer and closer to the edge. Eventually, he took both of his hands and grabbed onto her thighs, pulling her legs wide apart. He licked every inch of her before he sucked on her clit. Maureen screamed in ecstasy -- her pussy juices drenching his chin.

Tim lifted his head and gave her a coy smile.

“Ready again in five minutes?” they both said in unison.

The end.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MonaRyder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments