Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Gets Titty Banged

"Nick titty-fucks Joan after a legendary blowie."

8
7 Comments 7
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

As soon as he opens the door, Nick’s eyes go to straight to my chest. I had just gotten caught in the rain - so my shirt was soaked through - and I suspected that he could just make out my pink areolas and my small erect nipples. His dark eyes flash back to my face and he lightly grabs the back of my head, entwining his fingers in my hair, before pulling me inside the entrance. His hand trails down my back and he cups my bum, firmly.

Wordlessly, he takes my hand and leads me upstairs to his bedroom. He smiles at me when we arrive at our destination...so I promptly push him onto the bed and stand in front of him as he scoots up to the edge.

“Hello.” He finally says.

“Hey there,” I say...trying my best to be sultry. I even bite my lip.

He takes his hands and slides them up inside of my wet shirt, cupping each of my breasts and tweaking my nipples, rotating between playfully soft and hard. He lifts up my shirt, exposing them, and he puts his mouth on the left breast as I finish taking it off completely.  

“Your tits, I love your tits, Joan.”

Nick takes one of my nipples in between his teeth and starts to flick it with his tongue. I put my hands through his hair and pull him closer as he moves to suck the other. He kneads my breasts with his strong fingers - so hard that I know he’s going to leave bruises. It’s a strange mix of pain and pleasure but I do not tell him to stop.

With his free hand, Nick works to unbutton my jeans and he slides them down, letting them pile on the floor.

I step out of them and push Nick flat onto the bed. I unzip his pants and pull them off, flinging them across the room. He certainly won’t need them anymore. I climb on top of him and Nick firmly grabs my ass cheeks, massaging them, pulling them apart, and lightly spanking me as we grind up against each other.

I use my hands to explore his chest and torso, slipping his shirt over his head and then I start playfully biting his nipple... his neck... his ear….

“God, Joan, you’re such a tomcat.”

I purr in his ear. He slides his finger under my panties and finds a soaking wet pussy. He tickles me there, probing me with his fingers before entering inside of me. Eventually, he takes my knickers off entirely and he glides his hand down my slick opening, taunting me.

“Nick!” I moan as I take his cock into my hands. As we kiss, the tip of his rock-hard dick becomes slick with pre-cum, so I use my open palm to lubricate the shaft. Grabbing the base, I start to move my hand up and down, twisting it occasionally.

Nick tells me to grab him harder, harder.

I find his balls and play delicately with them and he lets out a satisfied groan. I suck on his tongue, pretending that it is his cock before I promptly shove his throbbing member inside of me.

I lean back, riding him and controlling the pace. I grind up and down and to the side, circling back around. Sometimes - I lift up - exposing most of his cock but keeping him inside as I pull away from him. Then I slam my body back down over his shaft.

I pause and twist my body around so I am reverse cowgirling him. His hands are firmly placed on my ass as I ride him. I lower myself completely forward with my hands on his ankles and his on mine. Again, and again, I push back into him.

Overcome by the view, Nick grunts at me to get on my knees. I dutifully crawl onto the bed and expose my ass to him. He mounts me from behind and spills into me. He then pushes me further onto the bed, so that only my ass is up. I bite at the bed, trying not to scream too loudly while he thrusts into my body again and again.

Ameliasweety69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasweety69

I start to play with my clit. It’s slick with our juices and I am on the edge of an orgasm. I’m enjoying his balls slapping against me.

When he realizes I am close, Nick picks up the pace, but I tell him to slow down.

“I’m close because of what you’re doing, silly, don’t change a fucking thing,” I instruct.

Steadily and sensually, Nick slows down. He plummets deep inside of me unhurried as I am closer and closer to cumming.  I start to moan loudly, barely able to catch my breath as I lose myself in the sensations. Obviously turned on by the sight in front of him, Nick can’t resist quickening his pace as I explode all over his aching cock.

Too sensitive to keep getting fucked in my fanny, I pull off of Nick and I quickly turn around, taking his cock into my mouth without missing a beat. I loved tasting myself on his dick, I felt wild.

“Ohh yes, Joan. Oh yes, suck my little dick.”

It is anything but small, I think approvingly, practically gagging on it as I slobber all over his shaft. I swirl my tongue all around his member while he is trapped in between my lips. Moving my head up and down I take him in his entirety into my mouth while I use my hand as an extension of my lips and tongue. I continue to use pressure from my hand as I twist and stroke his shaft. My mouth explores every inch of him.

“Yes, yes like that!”

I keep up the pace as tears slide down my face and I gag further. I’m really enjoying the hell out of this, but I think to myself that some guys really don’t appreciate that a good blow job takes work! As I started to laugh internally, I remembered that humming supposedly feels great on a stiffy... so I throw some of that in, too.

“Oh. My. God, Joan.”

I make eye contact with Nick and give him one of my signature ‘I have your cock in my mouth’ smiles. He winks back and grabs my head, pushing me gently forward, inducing me on. I go back to my quickened pace before I start to lick his tongue up and down like an ice cream cone.

He takes his cock in his hands and I lay down under him. I start to rub my chest, playing with my nipples and mimicking the moves he did earlier.

“Can I fuck your boobs?”

“Yes”

Nick switches positions with me, laying down on his back. I get in between his legs and drape my tits over his cock. He takes my perky boobs in his hands and starts to rub his dick up and down between them.

“Does it feel good, Nick?”

“God, yes! You have great boobs.”

I enjoy watching him fuck my chest - both seeing his delighted face and watching his pink cock rub up against my tits.

Eventually, I move up to kiss him. He rolls on top of me, vigorously stroking himself for about fifteen seconds before he starts to jizz all over my chest. My nipples are hard and tiny, pointing up to the ceiling. When the cum splashes onto them I feel a little extra jolt of excitement.

Smiling, he kisses me again and I jump off of him to go wash up.

Five minutes... I hope he’s ready again in five minutes, I think to myself.

Published 
Written by MonaRyder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments