Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Exchange Student, part 1

"I discover the perk of hosting a Foreign Exchange Student"

62
11 Comments 11
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The alarm buzzer invaded my head and I slapped at it until it stopped. Opening one eye, I saw the bright Red numbers: 5:00 a.m. Time to get up, and more important, time to get my wife Melanie up. I reached across the bed, snuggling up behind her, my morning wood poking her in the back. "Hey sleepyhead. " I whispered, "Time to get up. You have a long day ahead."

She mumbled, "Don' wanna get up. I jus' got back to sleep."

"I know, the girls were a bit too enthusiastic last night" I cupped a hand over one of her abundant breasts.

"Enthusiastic? It sounded like a fucking orgy!" She removed my hand, signalling silently that I would have to cope with my problem alone. 

"Hey, at least she can't come home pregnant from a lesbian experience."

"Do you have a problem with that?" she said, sitting up and throwing her legs off the side of the bed.

"Not really. She's old enough to make up her own mind. And besides, how would we stop it? Throw Ingrid out?" referring to our recently arrived exchange student from Germany. "I'll go and make a pot of coffee, you get dressed, it's a long way to Ohio and you don't want to be late."

An hour or so later, Mel was on her way to her sister's and I was in the kitchen prepping bacon and eggs. I will admit, I was looking forward to a little nookie before she left, but not sleeping  overnight put that idea in the trash. I had made it a point to put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt since I was now the head of a household consisting of two teen girls. Didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

In sauntered Ingrid. She was a tall, slim, long legged, pig-tailed blonde. "Good morning Mr. Fox." she said cheerfully in relatively unaccented English.

"Good Morning Ingrid. And, please, call me Grey."

"What's for breakfast.....Grey?"

"Good old all-American bacon and eggs. How would you like yours done?"

"However you cook them is fine." She took a seat at the breakfast bar, letting her robe fall open. I tried not to stare, but it was difficult. Small breasts capped by puffy nipples poked at the baby doll pajama top.

Subtlety be damned, I decided to cut to the chase. "So, how did you two sleep last night?" I grinned as I asked the question.

Looking me in the eye, she smiled back, "Sorry about that. For some reason I thought Lily was a bit more experienced. It was my fault, and it won't happen again."

"Don't get me wrong." I said, "I don't care what you two do, as long as you stay safe. Just out of curiosity, though, are you a ...

"Lesbian? Hardly, Grey. A little Bi, perhaps, but I like men way too much to give them up. I especially like older men."

I couldn't hide the surprise on my face. Was she coming on to me? I could feel the growing lump in my shorts. I decided to change the subject. "Do you think  Lily will be down soon? Maybe I should put off breakfast for a bit."

The change of subject was a little too subtle. She smiled  a coy smile, thinking that I was looking to find out if we had time for some fun. She patted the seat next to her, indicating that I should take it. I did, but without an ulterior motive. She, on the other hand did have one.  She put a hand on my leg and slid it up under the hem of my shorts. "Mrs. Fox doesn't need to know."

My cock began to harden immediately, tenting my shorts and making access even easier. "But, she will." I replied. Her hand stopped. "We have no secrets."

Thinking that would stop her was naive on my part. This girl may be young, but she had been around the block more than once. She dropped to her knees, pulled my shorts and boxers down to my ankles and took me in her mouth. God! Did that feel good! Normally Mel and I would have discussed any trysts either of us were contemplating. I didn't think there would be a problem here as long as I "fessed up". The fact that Ingrid was Bi, might even have interested Mel. But for now I was just enjoying the warm wet mouth working its way noisily down my shaft.

"Ohhh fuck! " I moaned, looking down the open neck of her pajamas. Her breasts weren't big, but those nipples were calling my name. She looked up into my eyes, tried to smile. She pulled off, stroking me with her hand, and said "I'd like to be a fly on the wall when you tell your wife about this."

Zofia_Zozo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zofia_Zozo

"Maybe we can arrange that," I said, putting my hand on the top of her head. She returned to the knob, kissing it and smearing pre-cum on her lips. She bobbed and moaned, stroked and pulled gently on my nut sac before sucking my right testicle into her mouth. "Jesus, you're good at this," I groaned. "Just how much practice have you had?"

It was a rhetorical question which she didn't answer, other than to stuff them both in her mouth and run her tongue all around. All this attention combined with my early morning frustration made quick work of my ability to resist. "Ingrid," I panted. She looked up at me again. "I'm ... I'm gonna cum! Where ... where do you want it?"

With a loud plop, my balls felt the cool air brush against them, and my crown felt the wet heat of her expert mouth. No words, just enveloping my cock in her mouth, her tongue swirling all around the head. "Oh fuck!" I groaned, thrusting my hips forward to feed her more of me. I grunted a couple of times as my cock spewed its warm salty contents onto her tongue. Wiping a drip from the side of her mouth she swallowed it all. "Would you like to reciprocate?" she said with a smile as she stood and walked into the living room, shedding her pajamas as she went.

Needless to say, I followed, my pants still around my ankles. She sat on the sofa, legs spread, neatly trimmed dirty blonde bush on display. This time it was my turn to drop to my knees, crawl forward until my nose was less than an inch from her slit. She was very much aroused, her cunt glistening in the morning sun. Her scent was intoxicating, my cock fully erect again. I was drunk on lust. I lowered my face to her bush, breathing in her heady scent as my lips met hers. Her manicured bush tickled my nose as my tongue explored this sexy young girl. 

"I'd like to think I'm tastier than bacon and eggs," she said as her fingers combed through my hair, holding me close.

"Mmmm hmmm!" I moaned into her soft wetness. My tongue traced the line of her lips, starting at the top and drawing an invisible line to just above her sphincter and back up again. I covered her burgeoning clit with my lips and payed homage to her little button with my tongue.

"Older men are so much more attentive," she whispered, grinding her cunt against my face. I reached up, cupping her breasts in my hands, my thumbs rubbing gentle circles around her nipples. She closed her eyes but kept a tight fist on my hair.

God, she was delicious! I stabbed my tongue as deep as It would go, gathering more and more of her essence. Her thighs were clamped to my ears, her hips rolling, her breathing more erratic. "Make me cum, Grey!"

I lifted my head slightly, "Didn't get enough last night?"

"You are such a bad boy."

"And you are such a bad girl." I dove back in, this time abandoning one breast and insinuating my middle finger deep into her warm wetness. 

With my hand covering her freshening cunt, I concentrated on her clit, covering it with my mouth, caressing it with the tip of my tongue. She moaned, pushing her hips up against my fingers and face. I curled my fingers deep inside her, the pads of my fingers rubbing against her g-spot. "Yes! Yes! Right there! Ohgod! Fuck! Don't stop!"

Her hands were clutching my head, fingers entwined in my hair, pulling me tight. It was almost as if she wanted my head inside her cunt. She was panting now. Losing control. Rushing headlong toward a climax. And I was working her, pushing her along, my hand scrunching her small breast, my mouth gently chewing on her clit, swallowing her juices, wearing her lustful perfume as my fingers churned her insides.

She started to scream. I covered her mouth to muffle it as much as possible as I felt her cunt clench my fingers in a viselike grip. Then it began to subside. Her thighs relaxed their hold on my head, her hips slowed. "Fuck, that was amazing, Grey."

I pulled my face from her crotch, smiled up at her, and got ready to take her, fill her with my seed. It was then that I heard a voice from behind me. "Dad?"

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments