Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Chair Part: 2

"Angel puts me in heaven"

12
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to all who have and will read and enjoy the story. I appreciate you all."

I pulled Angel out of the tub and wrapped her in a large towel. As usual, she was exhausted from our session, but the chair had her in a different kind of daze. I decided to let her sleep in and recover. I would give her time before placing her in the chair again. At least until she returned to some sort of normalcy. As I laid her in her bed she leaned up to kiss me. I leaned forward to meet her lips. I stroked her face and pushed her hair out of the way. I could tell she was tired, and I let her rest.

I admired Angel's body as she breathed slowly in and out before I pulled the covers over her. I went back downstairs and cleaned up the kitchen and dining room before I went outside to clean up the play area to be used again. As I mopped and wiped everything up, I could still smell Angel's scent in the room. The smell of her sex had caused me to get aroused as I cleaned the room. I had the urge to masturbate, but decided to hold off as I had more plans for Angel and the chair.

Angel slept peacefully all night and into the next morning. She had finally woken up at eleven in the morning. I was waiting for her with breakfast ready as she walked into the dining room.

"Good morning, Sir," Angel said joyfully rubbing her eyes. "Thank you for last night. I really enjoyed it," she continued.

"You're welcome, Angel baby. There's a plate for you on the stove. Grab it and sit down, I have some things I want to talk to you about," I said.

Angel walked into the kitchen and fixed herself a glass of orange juice. Then she grabbed the plate I had made her and walked towards the dining room. A large stack of pancakes, eggs, hashbrowns, grits, bacon, and biscuits. I stood up and walked over to pull her chair out so she could sit. After I pushed her chair in I returned to my seat and she began eating. I watched as Angel ate to regain her strength from last night's activities. At times I always wondered how smaller women could eat so much, it always amazed me watching them put away as much food as someone who weighed two or even three times as much.

Angel finished her plate and got up to go back for another helping. She filled her plate again and sat back down. I could sense she wanted to say something, but she just kept her head down and continued eating. I wanted to know what she was thinking, what was going through her head after last night, and how she was processing it.

"Angel?" I said aloud.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"Why aren't you looking at me? What are you thinking about?" I asked.

Angel kept her head down and continued eating. She must have had a lot going through her head. Normally she's always so eager to talk after we have our sessions. Or when we add a new element to our playtime. But something was on her mind.

"Angel, what are you thinking about?" I asked again.

She slowly raised her head and had a blank stare on her face. She wasn't upset, so that was a good sign. But something was on her mind.

"Sir," she finally said.

"Last night was..." she paused for a moment thinking about what to say next.

"Go on, Angel," I said.

"Last night was amazing. It was intense, overwhelming, and great at the same time. That was a new sensation I had never felt before," she belted out.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, Angel, there's still more fun to be had," I replied.

"Sir, that was a different kind of experience. The pressure from the chair and the intensity I felt were unlike anything we had done before. I was exhausted when we finished. I was so lost I forgot where I was and what had happened," she continued.

"I'm... I'm sorry for the way I behaved. When I saw the chair I became mesmerized by it. But it exceeded all my expectations," she continued.

I smiled knowing the chair satisfied Angel and my intentions. Angel finished eating and put her dishes away. Normally she would clean after she ate but I still had things I wanted to discuss with her. So I called her to sit back down.

"Angel, come sit back in here. I still want to talk to you about something," I said.

Angel turned around and came back to sit at the table.

"Yes, Sir," she said unsure of what was to come.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the chair. I'm glad it was a nice addition to our play," I said.

"But, I didn't like the steps that were taken to put you in it. You know I very much dislike it when you have an attitude," I said.

"Yes, Sir, and I apologize for it...," I cut her off.

"Let me finish, Angel. I'm not upset with you. I understand why you did it. I just don't like the fact that you did what you did," I continued.

Angel put her head down. A sadness came over her knowing she disappointed me. But we had to move past that.

"Pick your head up, Angel. I'm not upset with you. I just want you to know that you need to refrain from those kinds of actions when you want something. You know that's not the way we do things in this house," I said.

Angel slowly picked her head up. She had a want in her eyes, but she was still in no condition to be put back in the chair. Even a fraction of what we did last night would render her unconscious in a few minutes. But thankfully I had other plans for the chair.

"We'll play in the chair again today but in a different way," I said to her.

A weakened smile came across Angel's face followed by a blip of enthusiasm. As excited as she was she was still too tired to be her normal animated self.

"Are you gonna put me back in the chair, Sir?" She asked with wanting eyes.

"No, Angel, you're in no condition to go back into the chair today," I said.

A sadness came across her face as I knew she wanted to experience the chair again. But another session so soon wouldn't be as enjoyable if she could only get a few minutes of use out of it.

"Someone else will be going into the chair for our playtime," I continued.

"Sir, are you going to bring in another woman?" Angel asked with a concerned look on her face.

We had involved others in our playtime before, but I had something else in mind, something a little more exciting.

"No, Angel, I'm not putting another woman in the chair. At least not until we've had a few sessions with it by ourselves," I said.

A look of joy, but confusion came over Angel's face as she was pondering who would go in the chair then.

"Sir, I don't understand. If I'm not going in the chair and another woman isn't, then who will it be?" She asked quizzically.

I let a few seconds go by before I answered her. Letting the suspense build before I revealed who would be going into the chair. I could see a yearning in Angel's eyes as she anticipated my response. When I finally revealed my answer, her mouth dropped open and her eyes went as wide as saucers.

"The person going in the chair, Angel. Is going to be...," I paused for a second, still building anticipation.

"Me," I said revealing my answer.

A look of confusion and shock overcame Angel's face. She wasn't sure what to make of what I just said. I began to explain myself to ease the tension.

"Yes, Angel, I'm going in the chair next. I will sit down down and allow you to please me orally. The vibrator will be placed against my perineum (between my balls and anus) and should provide me with a rather explosive orgasm. What do you think?" I said to her.

Angel still had a shocked look on her face. She was trying to process what I had just said to her. She always had a desire to please me so I figured why not indulge myself in some extra pleasure.

"I, I don't know what to think, Sir. You know I want to please you more than anything but," she stopped for a second.

"But what, Angel?" I asked.

"You're the one who's always in control. I don't want to take charge and mess up what we have," she responded.

"Angel, I still am in charge, and control. You're doing what I say. You will follow my instructions, as always. I'm not giving you control of anything. I'm allowing you to assist me. Is that understood?" I said firmly.

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

Angel relaxed a little bit after I explained it to her. She settled down a bit after grasping the concept.

"So, Angel, what do you think, are you up for it?" I ask.

"Yes, Sir, I would like nothing more than to please you," she responded.

"Good after you've finished eating we can shower and proceed to the playroom. I've already cleaned and prepped it for us to have another session," I said.

Angel finished her food and we proceeded to shower. We washed each other and kissed as the water hit us. I could see the lust in Angel's eyes as I knew she wanted to play around. But I had to conserve my energy for what was about to occur. Angel teased and jerked me in the shower. I let myself get semi-erect before I stopped her. After we finished washing each other we dried off and proceeded to the shed so we could begin.

I opened the door and followed Angel inside. Walking behind her, I gave her ass a smack and a squeeze. She turned her head and gave me a smile. As we entered, Angel headed towards the bar and poured herself a drink.

"Do you want one as well, Sir?" She asked me sweetly.

I shook my head. I needed to be focused so I could enjoy this moment.

"No, Angel, nothing for me, and only a little for you. I need you to be aware and alert okay. Once I'm restrained you'll have to be alert, do you understand?" I said to her.

She nodded her head and only took a few small sips. She knew I was putting my trust in her for this session.

I walked towards the chair and sat down. Positioning myself as comfortably as I could with the vibrator against my perineum. Angel walked over to the chair and leaned down to kiss me.

"Thank you for sharing this moment with me, Sir. I'm glad you have trust in me to please you," she said.

"Thank you for being here with me baby. I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else," I said to her.

"Now, Angel, begin tightening the straps. Once I'm strapped in I want you to turn the vibrator on and from there start sucking me. As time passes I will tell you when to increase and decrease the speed, okay," I said to her.

I placed my arms and legs near the restraints and allowed Angel to begin strapping me in. She was careful as to not go too tight but I would rather have that, so I could be more in the moment. I looked at Angel and told her to tighten the straps more. She nodded and fastened the straps tighter against my skin securing me to the chair.

"Okay, Angel, now check all the straps and make sure they're secure. Once they are you can turn the vibrator on," I said to her.

She nodded and double-checked her work. Once she finished she got between my legs and turned the vibrator on.

I gasped as the vibrating sensation sent a shock through my body. The buzz caused me to shake as a new sensation overtook me. Just as I was adjusting to the feeling Angel took me into her mouth causing me to shudder.

"Oh God, Angel, that feels amazing," I said barely able to speak.

She smiled as she continued taking me deeper into her mouth. The vibrator caused me to instantly become hard and almost at my full erection. Angel began massaging my balls and moaning as she sucked me deeper into her mouth.

"Ohhhh fuck, A-angel th-that is incredible," I shuddered out.

Angel began stroking my shaft as she sucked me. That was almost unbearable.

This session may not be as long as I originally planned. I thought to myself.

After several minutes of this I finally regained my composure.

"Okay, Angel, turn it up to the second speed," I said to her.

She did as she was told and when she clicked the speed up, I was more accustomed to the sensation so it was more pleasant than shocking. I was in heaven and Angel could tell. My grunts and moans became louder with each passing moment. Angel nearly had all of me inside her mouth when she shocked me by turning the speed up to three without my command. A shudder went through my spine as I threw my head back.

Angel noticed my shock and spoke.

"I'm sorry sir, I just know what felt good to me and I wanted to please you and make you feel as good as I did," she said while sucking me back into her mouth.

I couldn't speak, the only noises I could make were groans and grunts. I had lost track of time as I was engulfed by the sensation that was consuming me. Angel kept working me deeper into her mouth as she stroked me and played with my balls. I felt my orgasm as I started to convulse.

"Fuck, Angel, I'm cumming. Oh my God, I'm about to cum so hard baby," I screamed out in a primal shout.

And with that I exploded into Angel's mouth and throat, filling her with one of my biggest loads ever. She struggled to swallow it all down from the sheer volume of cum and my hysterical shaking. She gulped and swallowed taking in as much as she could. Cum spilled down the sides of her mouth as she lifted her head up to kiss me. She turned the vibrator off allowing me to rest and process what just happened.

"That was beautiful sir. Watching you cum as I did yesterday knowing we have felt the same pleasure was amazing," she said kissing me again.

I sat there panting, still restrained, trying to wrap my head around what I had just experienced. It was quite the sensation. I looked up to see Angel still between my legs wide-eyed as she sat back on her legs.

"Sir, your dick is still hard," she said.

Now I have cum in the past and maintained an erection, but this was different. My cock was not only still hard but pulsating as I sat there. Angel had a hunger glaze over her eyes as she leaned forward. She reached down and turned the vibrator back on to the third speed, causing my cock to become like stone. She went back to sucking me as she took me completely into her mouth and throat. This was too much, as I thought I would cum again but I didn't. The feeling of an orgasm subsided and I just stayed hard.

Angel kept expertly sucking me as waves of pleasure rolled over me again and again. This was unlike anything I had ever experienced before, or so I thought. As I let out another loud moan, Angel reached down and turned the vibrator to the fourth speed causing me to erupt again. I writhed and shouted as I came again inside her mouth. I thought I would bust out of the restraints as I shook and writhed around as Angel kept sucking me. She kept sucking me until nothing more came out. I sat there with my head hung down breathing as if I had worked out for hours. Angel didn't release me she just slowed her pace. I was in a daze as I felt myself almost losing consciousness.

Angel sat up and began kissing my chest and playing with my nipples. I was still hard as she continued. She stroked me slowly and began kissing me. I was still spent as I barely knew where I was and struggled to even move my lips to return her affections.

Angel, being able to tell I was not only satisfied but exhausted, reached down to turn the vibrator off. She picked my head up and kissed me again. I began to regain some of my senses.

I looked her in the eyes pleased at what had just occurred.

"Untie me, Angel," I said to her.

She nodded her head and began untying the straps freeing me from bondage. I tried to stand, but I was still weak from my orgasms. Angel noticed and helped me to my feet. We walked to the bed across the room and laid down together. I was exhausted, but pleased. I wrapped Angel in my arms and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you baby, that was amazing," I said to her.

She snuggled against me as we drifted off to sleep. This chair was one of the best additions I had ever gotten. I can't wait to see where things go next.

Published 
Written by T_R_C
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments