Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On the way to work

"A married professor has a secret"

16
5 Comments 5
4.6k Views 4.6k
714 words 714 words

Author's Notes

"The story is written from the sub's POV"

It's a beautiful, warm morning as you're heading to work, driving down your home street. You've left home a bit earlier than normally, because we have made plans. You turn left at the end of the street, and after a moment you spot me at the side of the road. You pull to the side of the street, and I quickly hop in.

"Good morning, Sir," I smile as I give you a quick kiss. You kiss me back before you start driving again.

"We don't have much time, baby," you remind me with a pointed tone, and I nod. I quickly undo the buttons on the front of my dress, revealing my breasts. I'm not wearing anything underneath the dress.

I lean towards you, and with skilled fingers I undo your pants, pulling them down. I can see how hard your cock is, how it's pulling on the fabric of your boxers. I get your cock out and lean down. I take it into my mouth immediately, starting to suck it hard.

"That's it, that's my good little whore," you say, placing your hand on my head as I keep sucking your big cock. "You suck it so much better than my wife does." 

I move my head up and down quickly, sucking hard, moaning around your cock. You stop at a red light, which gives you a moment to place both of your hands on my head. You press me down, keeping me there.

"Take it, take my fucking cock. I wanna hear you gag on it, come on, gag on my cock you fucking slut," you tell me, pressing my head down harder. It doesn't take long until I start gagging so hard that my eyes water. You release my head and let me catch my breath before you guide me back down.

"You better make me cum before we get to the campus, or there will be consequences," you warn me. I start sucking harder and faster, twirling my tongue around the tip of your cock as much as I can. You moan and curse under your breath, and I can only imagine how hard it must be for you to concentrate on driving.

MarilynAmore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarilynAmore

We are getting closer to the campus but I haven't been able to make you cum yet. Suddenly you park your car to the side of the road, I can't quite see where we are but I don't see any buildings or people around us.

"I told you to make me cum, slut!" you growl. You pull the hem of my dress up as I'm kneeling on my seat, revealing my ass. You give me a few hard spanks before you grip my head with both hands.

You start thrusting up into my mouth hard and fast, fucking my throat almost violently. I moan and whimpering, loving every second of you using my mouth for your pleasure.

I can hear from the way your breathing changes that you're about to cum. You pull me off of your cock and you position me into your lap so that my tits are right next to your cock. You give your cock a couple of firm strokes, and then I can feel your hot cum covering my tits. I watch you as drain your balls onto my willing body, loving the look of pleasure on your face.

You take a moment to just breathe before you open your eyes and look at me again.

"You did so well, baby," you whisper.

"It was my pleasure, Sir."

"Button up your dress, and don't even think about wiping my cum off of you. I want you to wear it on your skin all day, proudly, so you'll remember who you belong to, and other people will see what a little slut you are," you tell me, and I nod.

You tuck yourself back into your pants, and you drive up to the point where you drop me off. We quickly kiss goodbye, and before I can get out of the car, you stop me with a gentle but firm hand on my arm.

"You know where to wait for me when I get off from work. I'm not done with you yet."

I nod and smile. "Yes, Sir. I'll be there."

 

 

Published 
Written by Brittany290
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments