Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maple Heights Chapter 2

"Philippa loves fucking her bosses"

15
3 Comments 3
5.6k Views 5.6k
874 words 874 words

Philippa

I’ve worked at Maple Height Investments for over two years and I’ve been fucking the boss for about six months.

I don’t really know what it is about Millington but he does exude presence, charisma, whatever you want to call it. I’d enjoyed teasing him for ages because I get a kick out of it and here’s the thing Millington doesn’t know: I have fucked all my bosses. I guess I’m the kind of woman who likes a man with power but I also like to be in control.

I fucked my first boss when I was a nubile eighteen-year-old. He was thirty-two. That’s another of my penchants, I love older men. I think that all started at school when I had a crush on a teacher. I caught him one day looking up my skirt as he picked up a pen he’d dropped. That’s when I realised the power we women have over men. Let’s be honest, they’re all driven by their dicks. I must admit, though, that I was a little disappointed one time when I tried to seduce my teacher in detention. Although he clearly liked looking up my skirt, his job was obviously very important and he wasn’t going to risk anything.

However, we had a routine whenever I was in his class. His pen would drop to the floor and I’d carry on working like a good student whilst opening my legs and giving him an eyeful. Mr. Larkin wasn’t particularly good looking but I liked the idea of his cock being hard for the rest of the lesson. I always wore white knickers so he could see the damp patch that seemed to involuntarily form when I entered his classroom. Guess I was a bit of an exhibitionist and became aroused just anticipating his peeping antics.

When I left school, I remember feeling sad that there would be no more teasing Mr Larkin. Then I landed my first job, a junior secretary at William Fordham and Son, and I knew instantly that I could carry on with my teasing after all. Mark Fordham, the owner’s son and the director I’d been assigned to, made it clear that he had a soft spot for me. In turn, I was determined to see if I could make him hard like I’d done with Mr Larkin.

That particular challenge was put clean in the bag at the Christmas office party. We went for a meal (always the most boring part) and then to the local bars.

MelisaTeylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelisaTeylor

Drinks flowed and inhibitions were abandoned. In one wine bar, Mark kept pulling me onto his knee. I was wearing tight cream pants and a flowing see-through top and it was apparent that the outfit did something for Mark. When he pulled me into his lap, I felt his bulge rubbing against me. Oh yes, I’d completed my own personal challenge there and then.

Mark offered me a lift home in his Porsche and, although I suspected he was over the drink and driving limit, I couldn’t have cared less. Maybe he hadn’t had that much, I don’t truly know. But, having his hard cock pressing against me at various times throughout the evening had created a yearning inside me. Just like my teacher had, I knew Mark wanted to fuck me.

The question as I fastened the seat belt was whether he was going to do anything about it. I was eighteen, so I was legal, and I was a girl of discretion even back then. The upshot was, I sucked his cock whilst he drove before he swiftly pulled over while he came in my mouth.

After that little escapade, I never had a need for public transport at the end of a working day. Whenever Mark suggested giving me a lift, I knew what was on his mind. We progressed from me giving him oral sex to fucking in his car. Eventually, I was promoted when his secretary Enid was dismissed after allegedly getting his appointments in a mess. Of course, it was an excuse and I did feel a bit guilty but hey ho.

I worked there for three years until I became bored of the job and Mark’s cock. I can still see his sad face when I handed in my notice, but, when a challenge has been accomplished, I believe it’s best to move on. I don’t like to stagnate.

That’s it really, that’s my background story.

I’ve ensured ever since that any ‘career move’ is in my best interests. I don’t fuck just anyone. Oh no, I fuck only someone who will enhance my life. This job at Maple Height Investments? Well, this is the crème de la crème in more ways than one and Millington Chase thinks he has this stuff sussed. The fact is, he hasn’t, but that’s a different story.

Any man can be replaced and they will be if they serve no purpose to me. Even Mr ‘Big Shot’ Millington Chase.

 


Authors Note: Thank you to JWren for his editing

 

Published 
Written by NancyAllbright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments