Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manning And Kenna's First Ride

"At thirty years my senior, many would call our flirtation taboo but I needed him."

6
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Co-Written by Mac McCall. A story of flirtation and lust. Manning and Kenna have three decades between them, and a lust for one another that must be sated. <p> [ADVERT] </p>When a chance meeting at a bar finds them alone, the temperature quickly rises."

MANNING 

A couple of my biker brothers wanted to go to a little dive bar on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. This is a regular haunt for us because it’s at least a hundred miles from our hometown and far away from nosey people. I am at least twenty years older than both, but they treat me like I’m their age. I can usually break out of my reserved nature with them. I am a retired teacher, and one of my former students, Les, is the lead guitarist for a local band that plays at the bar. Through the years we have become as close as family.

We pulled up to the bar and parked our bikes close to the front door. Knowing the band has its advantages and the bouncers walked out and spoke to us. The normal crowd was mingling and the band had just started playing. We were dressed in jeans, t-shirts, and leather jackets.

We made our way inside, and the shot girl, Nichole, recognized me and grabbed my hand to lead me to our usual table. It was hot, and seeing her ass in those tight shorts was not helping things. Nichole knows what we drink and brought each of us a double shot of Patron. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into her luscious breast and grabbed my ass with the other hand. She kissed me on the neck and lightly licked my neck. What a way to start the evening.

The band usually begins the night with “Yacht Rock” covers, but as the night wears on, the songs get heavier and a little more raucous.

I noticed some women at the door and recognized one immediately. My jaw dropped, because this lady, Kenna, is normally very proper in her dress because she works in a very public job. Hmm, there was nothing proper about her dress tonight. Kenna was wearing a short, black leather skirt and a red tank top. She is tall but was wearing some knee-length leather boots with three-inch heels. I felt my cock stiffen as they made their way to the bar. She looked as if she could have been a dominatrix from a BDSM flick. Her full breasts swayed sensually. Her ass was magnificent, and I began having fantasies of walking up behind her, dropping to my knees, and burying my face in that ass and pussy.

We had flirted on the phone in the past. I thought she was off-limits for me because of her age. If I said something to her that seemed to arouse her, I would say, “You are grinning, aren’t you.” I didn’t think she noticed me, and I toyed with the idea of walking up and speaking, but she turned and caught my eye.

She gave me a sly grin and started walking toward our table. My cock got harder and it began to hurt, being confined in my jeans. I had no idea she would even be interested in me, but her sultry strut made me rethink. I stood up to speak and she embraced me. She pressed up against my hard cock. She knew it was hard and I looked in her eyes and said, “You are grinning.” She stepped back and gave me a seductive smile. 

KENNA

It had been a long week. As I dressed for a night out, I was happy to have drinks with the girls and a day to ourselves. An overly crowded bar was not my usual choice of outings, but the music was supposed to be amazing. We were heading well out-of-town. The bags packed, hotel reservations made, and after a night of drinking we had a little pampering arranged for the next day. We rode down in one car, checked in at the hotel, and lined up a Lyft driver to head to the bar.

When we walked in the band was getting warmed up, the crowd's excitement was rising, and drinks were being poured. I elected to wear a short black skirt I was probably ten years too old to wear, a little red tank top that showed off an impressive amount of cleavage, and black knee-high boots with three-inch heels. At 5' 10" I didn't need the heels, but that was a personal pleasure for me, nothing made me feel sexier than a nice pair of heels.

We found an empty table and took our seats, ordered our preferred drinks, and a round of shots. As I was sitting there talking with the girls, I heard a familiar voice from a table near us. I knew without turning who it was. This was the man who could speak to you as a poet or hold so much authority that grown men instantly complied with the command. I knew he was already aware I was in the bar, and I knew he was waiting to see how I would handle this.

At thirty years my senior, many would call our flirtation taboo, but there is something about this man who called to me intellectually and physically. I told the girls I would be back; I saw a friend. As I stood, I knew his eyes were on me, I also knew I was the only one in the room that knew it. I left my table to approach him and his friends, the natural sway of my hips enhanced by the heels and fitted skirt.

He stood when I stepped to the table, he would never make the first physical move; it would always be my choice. With a warm smile and a surprised hello, I stepped in close to embrace him in a friendly hug. Any onlookers would think old friends, but he knew that seconds hesitation as I pressed my body to his was the start of seduction. Before he released me, he whispered, "You're grinning." This was something he often said to me when we were on the phone and he could hear the flirtation in my voice.

I stepped back, met his eyes, and smiled slowly. I knew this man could read me like a book. I knew that he could see the desire I felt, but I also knew the choice was mine. We had danced around our attraction for months, and it seemed the stars were determined to align and push us together. There was a heat building between us that was rising to an inferno. I knew in my soul this was no longer a choice to be made, but simply following through with a choice that had been reached long before.

Knowing the moment, we shared lost in silent communication was becoming apparent to his friends I forced myself to speak, "I wasn't expecting to run into anyone I knew." A knowing laugh and glance at my not so professional attire, "That's not surprising." He turned and placed his hand on the small of my back, introducing me to his friends, and asked if I would like to join them. I glanced at the table where I had left my friends and realized they had ventured off to mingle. Accepting the invitation to join, I took a seat in the offered chair.

The conversation flowed easily around the table. It was obvious these men had a bond, and that they were vastly aware of the attraction I was fighting for Manning. Maybe it was the music, the drinks, or simply prolonged physical contact with Manning, but at some point, in the night I no longer cared about the opinions of others. At some point, I gave up the notion of hiding from or out running this desire I felt.

When I moved my chair a few inches to see the stage better, it put me closer to Manning. Leaning close to speak to Manning I propped my elbow on the back of his chair and laid my hand on his shoulder. He turned slightly to face me and I let my finger trail up and down against his cheek and jaw through the stubble there. My eyes level on his before leaning closer to his ear to whisper words only meant for him, "I want you so hard by the time we leave here you have no choice but to come to my hotel room." Leaning back comfortably in my chair, I watched for his reaction as I let my hand continue to rest on his shoulder.   

 

MANNING  

Most of our flirting had been either over the phone or through messages, but I had shown up at her work on a few occasions. She loved to flirt and play with me, but her response was somehow different tonight, and I can read people like a book.

I always felt she was not available because of our age difference, but tonight I knew I was going to have put up or shut up. She said, “I wasn’t expecting to see anyone I knew.”

“Well, apparently not,” I thought, trying to hold back a smart-ass laugh. I intentionally made it obvious that I was looking her up and down as I replied, “That’s not surprising.”

I reached around and placed my hand on the small of her back, slightly embracing her. I could feel her shivering, and it wasn’t cold. I introduced her to Jagger and Cain, and ask if she would like to join us. She looked around for a second and had a seat.

As she set, her skirt slid her up her thighs revealing that she was not wearing panties. Since I am an ass, leg, and crotch man, it immediately made my cock stiffen even more than it was. I knew I wanted to taste her essence. It was difficult for me to not stare at her legs accented with the black skirt.

My brothers seemed to read both of us and knew something was going to go down. They excused themselves and disappeared into the crowd. They had their own agenda.

We were enjoying the music and each other’s company. Les walked up to the mic and said, “This is for Manning,” and begin playing the opening riff of Crazy Train. “How apropos,” I thought because I was about to board the real crazy train.

She slid her chair closer to the stage and closer to me. She seductively moved her arm around my back, resting her hand on my shoulder. I immediately looked around and she was starring directly in my eyes as if searching for an answer to a question that she already knew. She played with my beard and leaned forward and whispered in my ear, “I want you so hard by the time we leave here, you will have no choice but to come to my hotel room.”

She leaned back in her chair pushing her breast upward and allowing her skirt slid high enough that I could get a good look at her waxed pussy. I immediately placed my hand on her thigh and slid it slowly to her awaiting wetness. She looked me directly in the eyes and licked those red full lips.

It was dark in the club, and I took my fingers and parted the lips that led to paradise. She was wet and hot. She spread her legs slightly, letting me lightly caress her engorged clit. She leaned toward my ear and let out a moan. I continued and slid my forefinger in her dripping cunt. She gave a slight quiver as I could feel her clenching my finger.

I slowly removed my finger and looked directly in her eyes and licked and sucked my finger teasingly.   

 

KENNA 

I felt Manning's hand on my thigh, felt it traveling upward towards my center. I needed his touch. My body trembled with anticipation and I had to bite my lip to suppress the moan.

I parted my legs just enough to allow him access. When he reached my wet pussy there was no denying how much I wanted him at that moment. I knew he felt the moisture that was building. The bar was dark and our table provided cover for our illicit activities.

When his finger lightly caressed my clit, I curled into Manning allowing only him to hear the soft moan he was drawing out of me. His finger slid into my core and I shivered against him from the anticipation. He pulled his hand away.

The loss of contact was like a splash of ice water to the face. I turned toward him with a look of longing when he raised his finger to his lips and licked my juices away. He watched as the tip of my tongue slowly circled my red lips.

I leaned over breasts snug against his arm as my tongue flicked over his earlobe and whispered against his ear, "Two can play that game, babe." As the words were leaving my mouth my hand cupped his heavy balls through his jeans and squeezed slightly. 

 

MANNING  

Without missing a beat, she let her tongue lick her lips as though she was savoring their taste. She then leaned forward and pressed her breast against my arm and seductively licked my earlobe. She then whispered, “Two can play that game, babe.”     

The moment the heat of her breath vanished, she slid her hand across my leg and squeezed my balls ever so lightly causing my cock to seek release. There was no doubt what Kenna wanted, and she had no problem conveying her wants.

JennyTurner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyTurner

I was surprised by her actions but could not wait to progress to the next level. The back and forth teasing continued until the band took their usual break. As a friend of the band, I am always welcome to join them at a cozy little bar called The Rusty Owl. I grabbed Kenna’s hand and followed the band.

We all ordered drinks and moved to the patio in the rear. I grabbed a chair and took a seat and Kenna sat on my lap. The thought of her pussy under that short skirt made my dick quite evident to her as it pushed against her ass.

I covertly slid my free hand to her full breast and found her nipple. I began pinching her nipple and she squirmed. I knew she liked it by her reaction, and I increased the intensity, pinching harder. She let out a short squeal, that made the band members look and then grin at us. She turned in my lap so that our lips touched. Our tongues were immediately involved as though we were battling for dominance. She then pinched one of my nipples so hard it made me flinch, which made her giggle.

I knew the restrooms at The Rusty Owl are relatively clean and I was ready to see how horny she really was. I grabbed her hand and headed to the restroom. 

 

KENNA 

As the night carried on, we were two people trapped in our lust for one another. The band continued to play as if lending a soundtrack to our desire. Our lust was no longer a private secret, anyone would be able to look at us and know there was a fire burning between us.

I was not even aware that the band had stopped playing until Manning took my hand, and began to follow them. When we walked into The Rusty Owl we ordered more drinks, and Manning led me out to a patio.

He took a seat and even though there was a nearby chair I opted to curl into his lap. I could feel Manning's hard cock pressing into my ass, and I knew he could feel the heat radiating from my pussy. I shifted slightly against him grinding into his length.

Manning slid his hand to my breast and I froze in place. My breath trapped in my lungs as I pushed into his hand wanting more. He pinched my already hard nipple between his fingers and I rocked against his shaft, as his hold on my nipple tightened, I couldn't stop a small squeal of pleasure from slipping past my lips.

I saw the band members turn and look at us. I should have been embarrassed to behave this way in front of strangers. I just could not manage to give a damn about it when I was with Manning. I curled closer into him and found his lips. In that moment I realized we had shared so much between us, but never a kiss. There was nothing soft and sweet in this kiss. This kiss was hard, needy, and a battle. Our tongues tangled and danced as we drew the kiss out.

My hand slipped up Manning's chest and found his nipple through his shirt. I squeezed hard and felt him flinch. I couldn't contain the giggle that was both lust and mischief.

Manning pushed me to stand and when he rose, he grabbed my hand and headed towards a door. He was on a mission and I could hear laughter from the members of the band. Manning pushed open the bathroom door, stepped in, and pulled me in behind him.

He pressed me against the door and his mouth was on mine seeking and demanding. I heard the lock click into place. As one of my hands curled around his neck holding him to me the other pressed into the bulge behind his jeans, palming his thick erection as our mouths devoured one another.

Manning moaned against my lips and pushed harder into my hand. I smiled against his lips as my teeth grazed his lower lip and I slowly slid down the door. I unbuttoned his jeans and slid the zipper down. I wasn't sure how far he was going to let me go, but I was going to take as much as I could.

I slowly tugged his clothes downward to expose his hard cock and heavy balls. I wrapped one hand around the base of his thick cock and looked up into his eyes as the tip of my tongue licked a small drop of precum. I felt his body shudder from the faint touch. I licked the underside of his cock from base to tip before opening and taking him deep into the warmth of my mouth.

My free hand cupped his balls and squeezed gently to the rhythm my mouth was working on his cock. I felt the tension in his hips, fighting to be still, needing to move, and not wanting to push me. I released his balls caressed his hip and placed my hand on his ass. I squeezed his ass while I continued to slide my mouth up and down his length. I pulled him toward me, giving him the silent okay to move, and he thrust into my mouth slow and shallow. I moaned around him encouraging him. I felt the slow slide of him as I tightened and released the pressure on his cock. My hand lightly tugged and squeezed at his balls while I moaned from the pleasure of having him in my mouth. 

 

MANNING 

I pushed the door open and pulled her in as I heard my friends laughing at their table. They knew what was about to go down. Once in, I pushed her against the door and locked the door.

Her hungry mouth was awaiting my tongue. She immediately wrapped her left arm around my neck while palming my hard cock. The thought of her being at least thirty years my junior made the situation hotter. I pressed my cock in her hand hoping she would go further. She smiled and slid down the door and began unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans.

My anticipation was peaking as she released my hard cock from my jeans. She looked up at me with a knowing smile and it was hard not to spray her face with my cum. I didn’t want this pleasure to be cut short. She grabbed the base of my hard cock, and while continuing to look up at me, her tongue seductively licked the head of my cock.

She immediately parted her lips taking my cock deep within her throat. The thought of a woman half my age doing these things was almost more than I could stand. I am sure she tasted some precum. She cupped and squeezed my balls while she continued to fuck my cock with that hot wet mouth. She continued this torture and my legs were trembling.

I wanted to cum deep in her moaning throat. She grabbed my ass and I knew what she wanted. I took control and I grabbed her hair and began fucking her mouth with deep slow strokes. I resisted the need to be rough and treat her like a little slut.

I could feel my balls rising and I ached for release and she let me know by the look in her eyes, it was time for me to cum. I said, “I’m cumming, Kenna!” I did not want to surprise her with a mouthful of cum, because I knew it was going to be a huge load. The exclamation did not seem to stop her stroking.

She knew it was time and began sucking harder. I thought my knees were going to collapse as I emptied into her waiting, hungry mouth. As Kenna looked up at me opening her mouth to show me the cum, it began to drip from both corners of her mouth. She swallowed and quickly took her fingers and wiped the cum back into her mouth, and then licked her fingers.

It was my turn to return the pleasure that she had just given me. I took my t-shirt off and spread it on the counter. I reached and lifted her on the counter and pushed her skirt up her thigh.

I had to take a long look at that waxed pussy that awaited me. I put her legs over my shoulders, and got close enough to her waiting pussy and blew my warm breath on her already aroused clit. I could feel her shiver and I knew I could do what I pleased.

I flicked my tongue, lightly licking her clit. I wanted to tease her more than she teased me. I continued licking her clit and reached up and found her left nipple and pinched it. She jerked, and I pinched harder and she gasped. I noticed my T-shirt was wet with her sweet nectar.

I dropped a little lower and parted her labia with my tongue. I used my thumb to rub her clit while I licked the opening of her pussy. I began pushing my tongue deep in her cunt and started rubbing her clit faster and pinching her tit harder. She grabbed my head and pulled me closer, thrusting her hips into me.

This continued for a couple of minutes and she scratched my back with her nails. I didn’t mind at all; I tend to like that kind of pain. I wanted to add the coup de grâce, so I moved my hand from her nipple and slid my forefinger into her warm wet pussy and then curving upward to find that special place.

I concentrated on licking her clit while fingering her. She began to shutter and covered her mouth with her hand. She was squealing, but I didn’t care. She started thrusting into my face and began gasping. She was cumming and squirting. I opened my mouth and took it all. 

 

KENNA 

I felt the tightening in his balls and the pulsing of his cock as he spoke the words, "I'm cumming, Kenna." My name was nearly a growl on his lips. I quickened the pace pushing him closer and was met with the hot rush of his release. Manning's eyes were on mine as I swallowed, with a mischievous grin I wiped away the last few drops from my lip, and slid my finger into my mouth. Manning's eyes followed every movement. I could feel the heat from his stare.

Manning took his t-shirt off and spread it on the counter. A shocked squeal slipped passed my lips as he reached and lifted me onto the counter, pushing my skirt up in one fluid motion. I needed him. The entire evening had been filled with foreplay and teasing. I couldn't wait much longer for the orgasm that had been slowly building all evening.

Manning paused and simply stared at my wet pussy, he raised my legs to rest them over his shoulders and then blew warm gentle breath across my clit. I saw his smile as he leaned to flick his tongue over my clit. He kept up the teasing, barely tasting. Small whimpers and moans were floating around the bathroom. He was so damn good but I needed more.

When his hand found my breast, it shot hot bolts of need through my body. I hooked my ankles behind his back and pulled him closer. Manning and I both knew if he didn't want to be where he was my hold was nothing to him. My one hand anchored me to the counter and the other weaved into his hair.

My breath was shallow pants as Manning worked his mouth on my pussy. There was a determination with each movement. He was demanding and all he took was my pleasure. He was driving me closer and closer, my hand tangled in his hair, I gasped for breath as his tongue pushed deep.

I felt Manning's hand leave my breast and whimpered from the loss. His tongue traveled to my clit and I had to grip his shoulders. Then his fingers slid deep into my core and I knew there was no containing the flood of heat. I felt the tightening of muscles as my orgasm began to build, and the fire coursed through my veins as it slammed into me. My hips ground against him in the universal command of do not stop.

He knew what I needed. Manning's mouth continued to work me over as an orgasm burned through me. I tried to contain the screams of pleasure, but who knows what the bystanders outside heard. I was spent, breathless, and struggled to form a single thought when Manning stood, I slumped against his chest while the last tremors swept through me and my breathing slowed.            

Without raising my head that was resting on Manning's shoulder I said, "You are trouble." I felt his laughter more than heard it as he said, "And you are grinning." As we attempted to right our disheveled clothing we did not speak. As Manning reached for the lock, he pulled me into his arms for one more kiss. “This is not over.,” he said. I only offered a smile.   

 

 

Published 
Written by AsaMarie87
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments