Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joe's Girls: Kim The Masseuse

"Joe recounts the women he's met on his adventures."

7
0 Comments 0
238 Views 238
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"It's not for the impatient, but I hope those who take the time enjoy the experience."

I was feeling a little lonely and a lot bored on a particular night, and I decided I needed some female companionship in my life. I didn't really feel like going through the rigmarole of getting all dressed up and going to a bar or club and trying to seduce somebody, but I also didn't feel like stooping to the desperation of prostitution, so I decided to test the waters of a massage parlor for the first time.

I had driven past the place many times but had never been tempted to go in before. I had heard things from local guys about the place but had always dismissed it, feeling like I'd never be quite that desperate. It turns out I didn't really need to be desperate to end up there; I was just really bored.

When I arrived, I was a little surprised. The interior of the place was in stark contrast to the modest exterior. It actually looked like a legitimate, high-end massage parlor. I almost felt like I might be in the wrong place. I did notice, however, that the receptionist was dressed in a way that indicated I was indeed in the right place. Her tight top with its deep v-neck exposed her ample cleavage, and her tight skirt sat low on her waist, exposing the lower part of her abdomen.

“Can I help you, sir?” she asked as I approached.

“Uh, yes, I'd like a massage,” I answered, obviously a little nervous.

“First time here?” She asked with a knowing smile.

“Uh, yes. But I'm cool, you know?” I answered, again showing my ignorance.

“It's okay; we don't really worry about that here. We know people, if you get my drift.” She said it with a wink.

“Of course,” I said, feeling a little foolish. "So, how does this work?”

“It's pretty simple,” she assured me. “It's $200 for the massage.”

“That's it?” I responded, a bit confused.

“That's all you pay us. If you require anything more, you can inquire with your masseuse.” She responded as if she had done it a million times before.

“Ohhh, of course,” I replied. “Because of liability and what not...” I rambled as she nodded, indicating I didn't really need to say anything further.

“You're going to be in room four. Your masseuse will be shortly behind you.” She motioned to a hallway and sent me on my way.

When I got to room four, I entered the room and was again pleased with what I saw. The room was decorated in a way that was very soothing, and it even smelled nice. I had pictured stains and whatever other gross thing comes to mind about these places, and at every turn I was having my whole world turned upside down.

With a gentle knock, Kim indicated she was entering the room. Kim was a very attractive woman. Clearly Asian American, her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she had very cute straight-cut bangs that framed her black-rimmed glasses. She had pouty lips and a slight overbite. It really worked for her. She was wearing a very tight top that swooped low to show her cleavage, exposing just enough of her soft, pale breasts to leave me wanting to see more. Her pants were loose but clung to her hips and ass, again teasing my senses. Her pants were riding just low enough that I could see the top of her thong underwear as she moved across the room to set down some oils and towels. I assumed this was her intention, and it was working.

“Hello.” She said it completely free of the stereotypical accent I was expecting. “How are you today?”

“I'm good,” I replied, obviously caught off guard. “Thank you.”

She looked at me with a fun and knowing smile. “First time?”

“Am I that obvious?” I answered humbly.

“It's okay. There's a first time for everything, right?” she said, patting the table as if to instruct me to lay down on it.

“I suppose so.” I sat on the table.

“Since I'm sure you don't want me to be vague about it, here's the way it works. It's an extra hundred for the happy ending or an extra $250 for the mind-blowing surprise.” She said it cheerfully and bluntly.

“Mind blowing?” I asked.

“Mind blowing,” she affirmed with full confidence.

"Well, I guess I'll take that.” My curiosity was piqued.

“Okay, great! I'm going to step out of the room. You get undressed to your comfort level, and I'll be back. When you're ready, lay down on the table face first to start,” she said, darting out of the room.

After deliberating for a moment and deciding it would be absolutely ridiculous to have any modesty in this situation, I removed all of my clothing and placed it on the chair in the corner. After a few moments, Kim returned with an eagerness about her. Again, as she moved around the room, I found myself transfixed by the hint of a thong I could see peeking out of her waistline. It inspired an unexpected boldness in me.

“So they told me up front that if I wanted anything extra, I could just ask you, is that right?” I asked.

“Of course, sir. What did you have in mind?” she responded in a way that made me comfortable with having asked, but she was a little playful about it.

“I'm happy to pay extra if you wouldn't mind having your pants off for the massage.”

She looked at me with a flattered smile and replied, “Yeah, it's extra, but I can do that.”

To my surprise, she didn't hesitate at all; she looked me in the eyes as she seductively pulled down her pants, showing far more effort than was necessary, I'm guessing for my benefit. I must have looked as excited as I was, because when she was done pulling them off, she was still looking at me, and as she tossed them aside with a knowing look, she thought for a moment and then removed her pants as well, leaving her fully exposed from the waist down. She had a small, neatly trimmed tuft of pubic hair, and she was honestly just perfect. Just what I needed to see.

“This is a little more extra, but I'm assuming you don't mind?” she said.

“Absolutely not. Extra extra is okay with me.” I probably shouldn't have said that, but at this point, why not just be honest?

“I've also got some heels over there if you want me to put them on. Also extra,” she said.

“Yes. Do that.” I was pretty much up for anything at this point, and it sounded great.

Kim then proceeded with my massage. It was exceptional. Not only was she actually really good at the actual massage part, she was very considerate of what I was there for. She took multiple opportunities to walk past the top of the table, even when not necessary, just so I could sneak a peek at her exposed bottom half. She would frequently lean over me in certain ways to make sure that her naked flesh was touching mine. It was amazing.

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

Once she had finished with my back, she asked me to turn over. For a moment, I was a little nervous about the fact that I had a raging erection at this point and had spilled what felt like a gallon of pre-cum onto the table, but I reasoned that it was probably what she expected every single time. I mean, it would probably be an insult to her at this point if I wasn't excited. So I turned over, trying to seem completely confident, and let my erection proclaim itself boldly, like a flagpole.

“Oh, you got a little something on you there,” Kim said.

She then ever so casually leaned forward and licked the pre-cum spilling from the head of my cock, being sure to look me in the eye and wink as she did it. She then proceeded to continue on with the massage, again blowing my mind with her skill in the actual art. Again, she was sure to lean and move around me in ways that completely spoiled my senses. I wanted to cry just from the sight of her at so many points during the massage, but I also didn't want it to end.

I knew, unfortunately, that my time must be coming to an end soon because her motions were drawing her closer and closer to my throbbing erection, signaling it was about that time.

“You're doing great, sir, but let's get out that last bit of tension you still have,” she said, again winking at me as she finally fully took my cock in her hand. The anticipation alone almost made me cry in that moment. I've had plenty of women's hands on my cock in my life, but this entire experience brought the moment to a whole new level. I honestly felt like this was my first time, and I wasn't sure how I was going to hold up.

And then Kim leaned over and took my cock into her mouth, again making me feel like this was my first time. The feel of her warm and inviting mouth, combined with the spell of seduction she had weaved around me, just blew my mind. She swirled her tongue around my cock inside her mouth with an expertise I had never before experienced. She was sure to make eye contact with me here and there to assure me that she did indeed care about my reaction to this experience. It was breathtaking. Watching her cheeks hollow out over and over again as she bobbled her head up and down, I was in awe. Absurdly, I found myself wishing she would take me deeper, but I didn't dare ask. At this point, as silly as it sounds, I just wanted her to do her work; I didn't want her to feel criticized or anything of the sort. I just wanted to enjoy what she was doing.

She did it well. Her practiced mouth was like the softest vice grip, urging my swollen cock to produce the biggest load I've ever sprayed in my entire life. I could feel myself nearing the edge, mind-blown by her skill and her passion for her work. It's just then that I remembered what I had actually paid for. I mean, here I was having my mind blown, but surely this is what's actually considered a happy ending. If there was anything else, I felt in danger of blowing my load before it could be enacted.

At the risk of offense, I said through my panting, “Just so you know, I'm about to cum.”

“Oh! Okay!” Kim said cheerfully, seeming to be slightly surprised. “Are you ready for the mind-blowing surprise?” she asked, her words exuding confidence, as she stepped away from me for just a moment and gently knocked twice on the inside of her door. She continued on past me to the other side of the table, and I heard the door open gently.

For a moment, I was horrified and confused, but then I saw another attractive woman enter the room and look at me with a smile as she approached the table. Before I could get a good enough look at her, Kim was on the other side of the table and took my face in her hands, guiding me to her as she leaned into me and began to kiss me passionately, as if she were in love with me. She put one of my arms around to cradle her head as I kissed her, and she pulled my other arm around her and put my hand on her bare ass. I thought I was in full sensory overload at this point.

Then the other woman made her purpose known. She leaned over and fully engulfed my cock with her mouth, taking my entire length in, sucking with a similar expertise that Kim had shown earlier, except finally fulfilling my wish to be taken deeper.

I'm guessing that was the whole point from the beginning, and it worked like a charm. My mind was indeed blown. Once my cock was deeply embedded in the other woman's mouth, Kim moved my hand from her neck to the back of the other woman's head, pushing down on her with my hand. The woman didn't even flinch. She just continued to pound my cock down her throat as her hands expertly caressed my body.

Kim continued to kiss me passionately, plunging her tongue into my mouth with eagerness and the affection of a lover. She pulled away just long enough to whisper into my ear, seductively, “Cum in my friend's mouth, sir.”

That was it. I had reached full sensory overload and began to convulse as I began to shoot my load into the woman's waiting mouth. I was finally able to take a full breath as Kim released me from the amazing kiss and moved down the table, joining her friend. She began to kiss her friend's face as she continued to milk my cock for all it was worth. Her friend then allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth, and I watched some of my seed spill from her mouth onto my abdomen as she leaned forward and began to kiss Kim, depositing my cum into her waiting mouth.

They continued on like that for a few moments, frequently taking turns, one taking my cock back into their mouth while the other licked my own cum up off of my body. It was the most amazing thing I'd ever experienced sexually. I definitely got what I paid for. When they were finally done and everything that had exploded from my cock was licked up and swallowed, the other woman leaned forward and kissed Kim, then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She then leaned down, kissed my cheek, and waved before exiting the room.

Kim then crawled up on the table and stretched her body out over mine, placing her face squarely in front of mine. “Mind blown?” she asked, pretending to be curious.

“Mind completely blown,” I replied, smiling.

“I thought so,” Kim replied playfully as she hopped off the table as if she were lighter than air. “Come back and see me soon, okay?”

“I will,” I replied.

She handed me a card with a direct number and encouraged me to make an appointment. I could barely walk to my car without my knees buckling, and as I got in the car, I reached to put her card in my glove box, but paused and put it in my wallet instead, after saving it to my phone.

You don't lose that number.

Published 
Written by TheEroticPoet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors