Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Encounter, part 1

"They finally meet, starting with dinner and dancing"

6
1 Comment 1
301 Views 301
2.2k words 2.2k words

It had been a long day. He sat at the bar, drinking his glass of whiskey.  It shook in his hands as he brought it to his mouth, thinking about the night ahead.  They had discussed this night many times, but he never thought that it would ever come to pass.  They had conversed, teased, and tormented each other for over a year about what they would do if they ever met.  Finally, it was going to happen.  He was on a business trip, and she had the opportunity to fly out and meet him.  His trip was keeping him from home over the weekend, so they had all weekend to enjoy.  He had left a room key with the lobby when he headed to work so when she got in, she could freshen up and get ready. They would start by enjoying a nice meal and drink.  The plan was for her to meet him in the bar, and they would go from there.

His phone buzzed. “Headed down, baby,” came the message.

He put the glass down; there was no going back.  He had been faithful to his wife up to this point, but he needed this.  His marriage had been lacking regular sexual practice for years and now he was going to enjoy a weekend with the lady who had been chatting and helping him through with teasing.  He looked at the doorway, his phone buzzed again. 

“Snapshot, baby,” is all it said, then a second with a pic.  He opened it and there she was.  Her beautiful body was in front of him in just a thong and panties. 

“Hope you like,” was the last message she sent.  He smiled, enjoying the view.  Putting his phone away and taking another drink, looking up at the entry way.  Wondering what she was wearing to meet.

His eyes widened and his smile grew as he saw her.  She remembered a chat they had when they first started chatting.  Here she was in front of him in heels and a tight, short black dress.  The dress clung to her curvy body.  Her beautiful ass and tits shown off in this dress.  Her dark brown, long hair flowed down her back as she spotted him, smiled, and headed toward him.  He stood up and watched. Seeing all the other men watch as she walked by excited him.

She finally met him; he leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips.  Her lips felt so soft and sensual.  Her lips pressed against his as his arms went around her back and he drew her into him.  He had waited so long, and her smell was intoxicating.  Her moan into his lips as his hands caressed the swell of her back before breaking the kiss.

“You are more beautiful and so intoxicating, Amorcita,” he said as he broke the kiss.  She smiled and opened her mouth.

“I have waited so long for that kiss, my dear Lee.” She smiled. 

Lee offered her a drink before they headed out for dinner so they could determine what they wanted.  He watched as she sat on the stool, a part of her ass visible as she lifted her leg to sit on the stool.  They ordered a couple of drinks, toasted to the weekend ahead and drank it down.  Lee’s hand slid onto her thighs over the dress.  She smiled. Her lust-filled eyes were watching him enjoy the intoxication of her beauty. 

The bartender suggested a couple of places to eat as they chatted.  Lee noticed that the bartender would glance at Suzie every chance he could.  Her cleavage was showing in that dress, giving a good view as she would bend over.  Finally, they got up and decided to go eat. 

Over dinner, they kept the discussion and teasing of their chats and how much they had both been waiting for this moment.  Lee taking every possible moment to enjoy the view of her beautiful body.  Suzie enjoying the moment and watching Lee in his work suit and tie.  Both wondering and tension building to see who would break first.  Dinner finished and they headed to a small club recommended by the bartender.

As they, entered the dark room, Lee’s hand slid down and grabbed her ass. 

“Mmmm, about time,” Suzie whispered and smiled lustfully at Lee. 

They headed to the dance floor.  Lee was not a dancer but was not going to pass on this opportunity.  The music was playing as Suzie began to sway and move.  Lee started to dance with her, and next thing he knew, her ass was grinding in his thigh.  His cock grew hard as he grabbed her hips and danced.  She looked up with a full, lustful smile, letting him know she felt his hardness as she rubbed her ass on his crotch.  Her ass caressed his cock through the fabric of their clothes, his hands gripping her sides as they danced and enjoyed the moment.

Pulling her up and turning her face to him, she kissed him deeply.  Her tongue slipping in his mouth as she turned and wrapped her arms around him pulling him into her.  His hands grabbing her ass and pulling her close.  Their lips pressing hard as they kissed passionately, both full of lust and lustful intentions.  Finally, breaking their kiss as the song faded. 

“I see we need to find somewhere to give some relief,” she whispered in his ear as he felt her hand rub his hard cock over his pants.

“God yes, but where?  You want to go back to the hotel?”

“Not yet, baby, I do have an idea, though,” she answered, grabbing his hand and weaving through the crowd.  Lee followed his eyes locked on her ass, wondering what she had in store.

She finally found a dark corner down the hallway for the restrooms.  She pushed him into the bathroom door.  Closing the door behind him and dropping to her knees.

“Give it to me, Lee.  I want to taste it!” she exclaimed as if in heat.  Her lustful desire and carnal cravings took over as Lee unbuckled, unzipped, and dropped his pants to the floor.  Her hands immediately clasped around his hard shaft as her tongue licked the pre-cum off the tip.

EllieSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllieSun

Lee could only moan as he finally felt her on his cock.  He had been dreaming of this for a long time and now she was finally taking him.  Her tongue licking his tip as her fingers curled around his shaft.  Not saying anything as she pulled his tip in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!” was all he could manage to say as he felt the warmth of her mouth encompass the tip of his cock.  Her fingers released as her mouth slid down further.  Her tongue traced the underside of his veiny cock.

His hands gripping the sides of her head and wrapping her hair in them as she guided his cock in her bobbing mouth.  His moans filling the room as her fingers gripped his balls.    His cock swelling as she wrapped her tongue around his cock.

Saliva dripping down her chin as she attacked his cock.  One of his hands releasing her hair and sliding down under her dress.  She moaned on his cock, vibrating it, as his fingers caressed her nipple under the dress. 

He knew he couldn’t last much longer; he had waited to long for this and his anticipation had been so high that his cock began to twitch in her mouth.  He groaned, trying to hold back.

She released his cock, “It’s okay baby, we have all weekend, don’t hold back there will be more, this isn’t the end.”  She winked and shoved his cock back into her mouth.  His tip hitting her throat as he felt her lips hit the base of his balls.  Her fingers squeezing his balls.  His eyes closed as he pumped his cock in her mouth.

Her lips clamping on his thick cock as she felt the first spasm.  His cum shooting out and into her throat.  His moan loud and filling the room as she continued to work his cock with her tongue and mouth.  His load shooting into her clamped mouth and throat.  He gripped the wall next to him as he released himself, giving her all that she wanted.  His warm cum flooding her mouth.

Her mouth warm and full of his cum as she released his cock, showing him the cum before closing her mouth and swallowing.  Lee lost in the moment pulling her up and kissing her lips.

His hands grabbing her ass and giving it a spank. 

“Fuck, baby, I’ve been waiting for that for a long time,” he whispered.

“Me too,” she whispered, “and there is a lot more where that came from.” She smiled and kissed him.  His hands pulling her dress up over her ass.  His eyes seeing her sexy ass in person wearing a thong. 

“My turn” He stated as he slid to his knees.  His hands pushing up her dress as she felt his lips kiss her inner thighs.  Kissing upward as his mouth moved to her soaked pussy.  His lips kissing her over the thong as she gave in and leaned back against the wall, her legs opening giving him entrance.  His hand sliding down and pushing the thong to the side as his tongue licked her long lips. 

She was so wet and juicy, his mouth moved in and pressed against her labia.  His tongue flicking her clit as he attacked her pussy.  Sucking in her lips and clit.  His tongue circling her enlarged hard clit.  Her eyes shut and head tilted back.  Her arms shaking holding her up against the wall.  His mouth violently kissing and pleasured her pussy.  His tongue sliding between her wet slit as he slid it in.  Tasting her inner being.

His tongue pressed against her upper wall; his lips pressed against her wet labia.  His tongue nuzzled against her, rubbing her clit.  His tongue teasing and tantalizing her insides.  His hands gripping her ass pulling her into his mouth.

Her back pressed against the wall.  Her hands pushed down onto his head and pushed him in.  She had dreamed of this, but never imagined they would ever meet.  Her juices trickled down his chin as she tried to muffle her moans.  Her body began to shake as she felt herself release. 

“Oh, fuck, Lee!” she moaned loudly as her legs began to shake.  Lee’s tongue buried in deep, teasing her inner walls as he tasted her sweet, delectable release.  Her legs were shaking as he drank her juices as they flooded his mouth and ran down her thighs and his chin, her fingers clinching and grasping his head as he continued to tongue and tease her insides.  Her orgasm was intense as her pussy spasmed on his tongue.

As she finished, she looked at him as he stood up and kissed her again.  She could taste her own juices on his lips and tongue as she gripped his cheeks and kissed him deeply and passionately. 

A knocking on the door interrupted their kiss. 

“Busy!” Lee yelled back. 

The person knocked again. 

“Damn, them.  Guess we should get back to the floor.” He smiled at her.

She nodded and giggled as she pushed her dress back down.  Lee pulled up his pants and was buckling when she opened the door.

“About time…. Oh, so sorry. didn’t know,” the person said as he watched Suzie walk out and Lee complete buckling and start following.

“Don’t worry about it.  We were done for now anyway.” Lee smiled at him as he followed her back out to the dance floor.

Her eyes gleaned with satisfaction and lust as she ordered a drink at the bar.  Lee sat beside her and smiled.  She leaned over and whispered, “Will you hold this for me, it isn’t doing any good this wet.” 

Lee felt her wet thong being handed to him.  He smiled and put them in his pocket. 

“So shall we go back to the hotel after the drink or want to stay?” he asked.

“Hotel!” she exclaimed. “I think we both need more,” she said as she put her drink down, grabbed his hand, and headed to the door.

Lee followed her close, his eyes enjoying the view, his mind enjoying the thought of things about to come this night.

 

Published 
Written by MasterTigereyez
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments