Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 3 - Being Together

"Mark and Pam have their first morning together"

21
5 Comments 5
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Saturday morning was amazing.  I heard little noises in the kitchen; I waited.  Pam came in with two cups of coffee, wearing black heels, smiling—naked.  I sat up in bed in a heartbeat.

“I’m sorry.  I spilled some coffee on my tee shirt and didn’t have time to get a clean one,”  she cooed.

“It’s – a – I mean – wow!  Honey, you look marvelous,”  my voice was shaking with surprise. 

Pam giggled and handed the cups to me.  She got into bed next to me, I gave her a cup.

“Baby, do you still want me to call Toby and see if he can move the equipment?”  Pam sipped her coffee.

“That would be cool.  We could meet at my place while I pack my stuff.  Then you could let him in here.  I don’t have that much to pack.” 

I wasn’t kidding.

“How much furniture do you have?”  Pam had a surprised look on her face.

“I rented it,” I said honestly.

Pam just looked at me for a moment, then burst into laughter.  She had to hand me her cup of coffee; she was laughing so hard.  All I could do was wait.

“Rented your furniture?  Mark.  Somehow that sounds like the man I love.”  She calmed down enough to take her coffee back.

My cup was about empty and Pam took my cup to refill it.  I watched as she walked to the kitchen, she has such a cute ass.  “I wish I had a swing like that in my backyard,”  then whistled at her.

“Baby, this is your backyard and in time you will be playing in it whenever you want,”  Pam purred, winked, and shook her ass.

On her way back, she made sure that her tits bounced.  She set a cup on the nightstand and put the cup under her tit.  Cocked her hip and her expression was pure sex. 

“Milk?  Oops!  I’m sorry.  I’m out of milk,”  then she handed me the cup of coffee. 

“But I like cream in mine,”  Pam licked her lips and looked down at my cock.

“Miss Pam, you have a very sexy body and a very cute little butt.  And I love your perfume and the way you taste.  You make me want you all of the time.”  I put my knuckle under her chin and kissed her.

“Well, Mr. Mark, my boobies love your lips, my tongue loves your tongue and my coochie is in love with your power pole.  I don’t know which makes me crazier, your tongue or that power pole.”  Pam cooed.

Pam and I started kissing which led to hot necking and petting.  I started to have her lie across my lap, but Pam stopped me.

“Let me call Toby, then you can do anything you want with me. Well, almost.”  Pam gave me a knowing look.

She called Toby and the conversation was short.  He will meet us at my place at one that afternoon.  She turned her phone off.

She lay across my lap.  I caressed her tits, then lightly run my hand down her soft body.  When my hand reached her blonde pubic hair, Pam pushed her hips up.  She rubbed her pussy on my fingers then I would retrace my fondling to her tits.

Pam softly moaned as my touches made her nipples hard and her body quiver with little bumps.  Pam’s eyes were closed and she reached up and touched my cheek.  I held her hand and kissed her fingers.

I fondled her tit and rolled her hard nipple between my fingers. Pam whimpered and she squirmed as my hand ran down her body.  This time I didn’t stop at her blonde pussy hair.  I gently moved my finger between her warm, wet pussy lips.  Pam groaned and arched her back at the sensation.  She grabbed my wrist as my finger entered her pussy.

Pam looked up at me, her face was flushed, her breathing was rapid, and her eyes were dreamy.  My finger gently explored her pussy, and slid in and out of her.  Pam pushed her hips to meet my finger.  She was panting when she pushed my second finger into her.  Pam groaned with desire.

I was slowly sliding my fingers in and out of Pam.  She cooed with joy when my finger slid across her clit. She had a tight grip on my wrist as she guided my fingers.  Pam was panting, her eyes were closed as she rode my fingers.  A low groan came from deep inside of her.

“Ooh – yes, I’m cumming.  More, put another finger in,”  Pam begged.

I inserted a third finger and Pam’s pussy exploded with stream after stream of warm cum.  She was panting, her body was sweating and squirming.  Pam moaned with lust as her pussy squirted more cum.

“Oh God, - Mark – Stop,” she begged and pulled my fingers out of her.  She refused to release my wrist.  Her breathing was labored and rapid. 

I moved my hand toward my mouth, as Pam’s eyes followed.  I sucked the sweet nectar from my fingers.  Pam gasped; her other hand brushed my face.

“What did you do to me?  My body is shaking, my heart is pounding.  Baby, you made me cum so good,”  Pam closed her eyes and held my hand to her chest.  She lay there recovering from her orgasm.

“Pamela, you’re so beautiful when you are cumming.  Your inhibitions are gone, nothing but pure love and lust.  You are a very sensual woman, I love you,”  I bent over and kissed her.

“Mark,” Pam's voice quivered, “no man could love me like you do.  I need your touch, I crave it.  I want to love on you like you do me.  Bring you up to the point of no return, keep you there until I decide to let your body release your hot thick cum into me.”  Pam’s expression was seduction and desire.

Pam rolled off of my lap and onto all fours.  She lowered her mouth to my cock, her tight round ass was in the air.  I had a full view of her wet pussy and tight ass.  I rubbed her ass cheeks, while Pam purred and swallowed my hard cock.

She wrapped her arm around my body, licked my cock, and pulled on my balls.  Pam made little sounds of pleasure as she sucked my cock.  She would keep my cock head in her mouth and use her tongue to glide up and down the underside. 

She had a way of licking the bottom of my cock with a hard tongue.  She licked it from the cock head down the shaft, I had a death grip on the sheets.  Now the hand that held my body was holding my cock so she could suck me any way she wanted.

The more she rubbed and pulled on my balls, the more they wanted to release a burst of cum down her throat.  She held me at bay, I had to contend myself with rubbing and squeezing her tight ass.  She was getting her wish.

Pam knew when to ease up on her sucking.  When she did, I shoved my hips forward trying to slam my cock past her tonsils.  I was to the point I had to cum or my chest would explode I was panting so hard.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

Pam swallowed my cock one last time and started sucking it.  I could feel the back of her throat on my cock head.  She pulled back, sucking as she went, only my cock head was in her mouth. 

She flicked and slid her tongue around and across my cock head.  One hand pulled my ball the other pulled on my cock.  Without realizing it, I shoved Pam’s head down and shoved my cock down her throat.  My cock shot a load of cum down her throat, Pam mewed and swallowed.

I held her head as I shoved my cock in and out of her mouth.  Each thrust sent a load of cum down her throat.  Greedily, Pam swallowed every load, moaning and mewing with each load.  She pulled my cock skin back and sucked my cock long and hard.  I slapped her ass and my body collapsed into the bed.

I lay there panting and sweating from the sucking from Pam.  Finally, she released my  cock from her mouth and kissed the head, then she kissed my balls.  Pam lay next to me still holding my cock.  She rested her head on my chest.

Pam kissed my chest and looked up at me.  “You belong to me, Mark Compton, and no other woman better try to get near you,”  Pam’s voice was stern. 

“Did I make you happy, Baby?” she asked.  All I could do was moan.  Pam smiled a triumphant smile.  

“Woman, you know how to drive a man insane.  You are an amazing lover.  You sexy little vixen, you know what to do and how to do it.  Damn, you’re wonderful,”  I patted her butt.

“Now, would my man like breakfast?  How about ham and eggs?”  Pam suggested.

I didn’t say anything; I just patted her ass.

“OH NO.  I am going to need some of that muscle for the move today.  Tomorrow is Sunday, you can keep me in bed all day and stay weak.  As for today, I need that male virility.  Ham and eggs it is,”  Pam got out of bed and sashayed her way to the kitchen.  She’s trying to kill me.

I made the bed up and went into the bathroom to start the morning.  I figured I’d need the shower after the move.  I put on my shorts and tee shirt and tennis shoes then headed for the kitchen.

Pam was working away, the aroma was unbelievable.  She turned and smiled.  “You look hot with a five o’clock shadow, Mark.  Um-hum, my man.”

Pam filled our plates, she set mine down first then sat across from me.  Her hair was disheveled, her makeup was a little smudged.  So frickin’ hot!  I ate breakfast looking at her.

After breakfast, I clean up the kitchen while Pam went to freshen up.  When she came out, she had her hands on her hips and not a happy grin.  

“Mark, why didn’t you tell me I looked like hell?  My hair my makeup I was a scary mess.”  She huffed.

“Well, I thought you looked frickin’ hot.  So sexy, hot a woman ready for some serious sex,”  I smiled.

“You make me feel so beautiful.  A complete woman, a loved woman.  Thank you, Baby,”  Pam walked over to me and we kissed.

We got to my place at a quarter to one, Toby pulled in right behind us.  This was great.  We went upstairs and got to work.  I still had the boxes from when I moved in, so I just refilled them.  Pam stood there shaking her head and laughing.

Toby had everything packed up, I was almost done.  Pam gave him a beer while I filled the last box.  Now it was time to load up the cars.  Forty minutes later the mini caravan headed for our home.

Toby asked to look around to find the best place for the server.  It wasn’t very big, but he didn’t want it against a wall.  It fits perfectly at the end of the desk and we could put some light things on top.

Pam made some sandwiches for us and the beer was ice cold.  Toby took a long pull from his beer and smacked his lips.  He stayed to help move a couple of things in the office so Pam would have to. 

When we had finished, I handed him one hundred dollars in twenty.  Toby only took one.

“Toby, you gave up your Saturday for us,”  I argued.

“Ah, man.  That’s why we have friends.  This will get me a twelve-pack and a microwave meal.  That’s my  Saturday dinner anyway.  If you need anything else, I’m in the book,”  Toby shook my hand gave Pam a hug and left.

My expression was confused, I turned to look at Pam.  “That’s Toby.  He was the same way in high school.  He’s a neat guy,” Pam smiled at a memory.

“He helped me cheat on a final exam,”  Pam giggled.

“I like him already.  Well, Sugar, do want to shower and I’ll start hiding some of my things,”  I was holding up a “well-worn” tee shirt.  Pam shook her head and laughed.

Pam took the tee shirt from me and inspected it.  She kept shaking her head at the shirt and me.

“Mark, my Love.  I think you need a girl to take you apart and put you back together.  Please take your shower and, if you don’t mind, I’ll have a look at your, um, “possessions”.  I did as I was asked – told.

I finished my shower shaved and went into the bedroom.  My world was in four stacks.  One stack looked rough, to say the least.  I looked at Pam, she was trying not to smile.

“My man is all guy.  Here is the proof.”  She held up a piece of material that at once appeared to be a tee shirt. 

“If you don’t have this, would it cause separation anxiety,”  Pam was still holding back laughing.   And these shorts?  They’re so short they would be considered underwear now.  Baby, what am I to do with you?”  I blushed and shrugged my shoulders.

“Okay, stacks one and two are ready to be put in your chest of drawers.  Stack you can wear outside for cutting grass or stuff like that.  Or are you going to hire a lawn service?”  She wasn’t being a smart-ass, she was being serious.

“Now for the final stack.  Now, Mark,” Pam just looked at me.

“I’ll throw them away.  Wait, how about using them for washing the cars or windows?”  I was trying my best.  Pam gave me a stern look.

“Okay, but I will tell you when.  Just because you’re the best-looking man on earth with the hottest ass, don’t think you can get away with anything.  And by the way, what are you doing with boxers on, Mister?”  What did I do?

Pam went to shower and freshen up her makeup.  I put my “possessions” away as directed.  I had to smile to myself, the last time I had a woman care this much about me it was my Mom.  Sissy was never like this, loving and caring.

I was beginning to realize just how lucky I was with Pam in my  life.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments