Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Short Drive

"I'm a side chick who loves to give road head."

38
15 Comments 15
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"All stories based on true events."

He had borrowed his girlfriend's car, just to run it up to the gas station and get it washed or some other trivial errand that he thought could get him away from her for an hour or so. Which is when he texted me, like he always did. And I was ready, like I always was.

These stolen moments were so precious, after all.

He wasn't expecting anything when I slid into the passenger seat of the black SUV. The A/C was running against the late spring heat, and the radio was blasting something with a solid bass line and lyrics about ass and titties. That was fine with me.

I danced with the wind in my hair and the windows down and the sunroof open, as we passed a blunt and sped recklessly the short distance to the gas station.

In the parking lot, with the music turned down, we exchanged flirtatious words and a deep kiss, as he slid out with something tantalizing and sexy on his lips.

While he was gone, I freshly reapplied my blood-red lipstick.

When he returned to the car, I smiled as his eyebrows rose at my fresh face. He complimented me, and I let his warm honey-liquid tone roll over in my ear.

He turned into the residential area, and as soon as we were out of the bright lot and in the shadowy branched cover of neighborhood streets, I reached over and unbuckled his seat belt. Then unbuttoned his pants.

"What are you doing?"

"Just lean back and drive," I replied.

He did as instructed, mumbling and gasping deeply when I slipped his pants down. Just low enough that his erection sprang from the top, like a freshly stuck tent pole. New to the space but taking a commanding presence.

He slipped between the shadows under the canopy while I slipped my throat around his dick. Deep and long. All the way to the hair. Wrapping my whole throat around it in one smooth move and drenching it as I squeezed and massaged it with my lips. It was easy from this angle.

"Oh shit. I didn't know you were going to do all that." He leaned back and pushed his hips forward, lightly laying his left hand on the back of my head as he steered smoothly with his right hand.

I felt the car slow to a stop and the blinker clicked monotonously, so I used the pattern for my up and down motion. Click. Up. Click. Down. Bobbing on his dick quickly and letting my saliva pour out of my mouth.

"There's nobody around, baby. You're good," he whispered when I slowed my pace. I quickened at the sound of his voice.

The spit was dripping down his shaft, my tongue flicking along the length of it, then across the head, then down the shaft again. Delicious. I wondered if my red lipstick were visible or if it were too dark. 

"Oh shit," he repeated again and again as he turned through the intersection and slowly followed along the next residential road.

The next two turns he made, I was trying to figure out where he was headed, but I had also wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and was stroking it, enjoying the length and thickness as I slid my mouth from the base to the tip.

"Fuck this."

He slammed on the brakes after a quick jerk at the steering wheel, and I pulled my head from his lap.

With a glance out the window, I could tell he'd pulled into a parking lot, shaded with trees and not well lit on this corner. There was a boat parked on one side of us and a truck on the other, so the chances of being seen were slim.

HannaLopa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaLopa

He killed the headlights.

"Fuck yes." I dove back toward his crotch, wrapping my hand around his thick member and sliding my stretched lips along its entire length greedily. Sucking and licking and gagging when I pushed too deep.

He kept his hand on the back of my head but didn't push, just rested it there with a light weight. Any time I pulled my head up, he let me, without pushing it down, but also without loosening his grip on my hair. So fucking hot.

Tears drained from my eyes, and the top of my throat was spasming from dehydration. So I slipped the cock out and sat up, continuing to stroke its full length with one hand while I sipped from the water bottle I brought.

He grabbed the back of my head and wrapped his fingers in my hair, pulling me up to his mouth for a deep wet kiss.

"You're so fucking sexy."

"I'm gonna swallow your cum," I whispered back, squeezing him just below the head. He moaned and his eyes rolled back.

Then, I dove back into his lap with my wet mouth. He screamed out "Oh yeah!" against the backdrop sound of the radio and started bucking his hips and fucking my face so hard the car squeaked as it bounced on its shocks.

Anybody who looked out on the lot was going to guess what was going on in our car. The thought of it made me wet.

"You want that cum, baby? You're going to get it."

His fingers twisted deeper in my hair, and I squeezed harder at the base of his dick. The spit sliding down from my mouth squished between my fingers, and I put my mouth to the tip and focused on swirling my tongue, flicking across the hole, treating the tiny split at the top like a small clit that needed all the attention.

The focus and the tightened squeeze at the base of his cock sent him over the edge, like I knew it would. With a grunt and a cry to God, he filled my mouth with hot cum. I squeezed and stroked the shaft, sucking out the last of it and swallowing hungrily. I slid the softening cock as far back in my throat as it would go. The further back the dick is in your throat, the less effort it takes to swallow. It was easy now and tasted faintly like oysters.

"Oh fuck."

He had finally stopped pumping, and his legs were twitching underneath me. I smiled and sat back. He exhaled and pulled his pants back over his cock.

"I, uh, didn't expect that," he chuckled.

"Good. But now you know," I smiled and licked my lips. My mouth was still warm and tingling. My clit throbbed under my leggings.

He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss again.

"You're amazing. You know?"

"Yeah." I laughed and tossed my hair, trying to display an air of confidence, glad the darkness hid any blush on my cheeks. "Now take me home and get the car back to your girlfriend."

He glanced at the clock. "Fuck. You're right."

He slammed the car into reverse and flipped on the lights.

"Fuck me." He glanced around as he pulled out of the spot.

"Later." I smiled but didn't think he saw it.

"Yes, darling," he replied, and reached out to grab my hand, to hold it the rest of the drive back to my house. 

 

Published 
Written by alyssacockcroft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments