Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucked Under

"In which Larry learns to keep his mouth shut, while Annie opens hers wide"

89
38 Comments 38
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

""Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway"

It all started on Friday after work, when we were in the wine-bar. It was supposed to be just a quick drink on the way home, but at 10 o’clock four of us were still here, all pretty tanked up and raucous. And of course, the more we drank, the dirtier the talk got; and not just the guys. In fact, Suzi and Annie were the worst of all. Suzi’d been talking about this boring finance video-conference she’d been to, and how instead of listening she’d started thinking about how much fun it’d be to slip under the table and suck off one of the guys while he was droning on about the monthly accruals or some crap like that.

I think she was getting a bit turned on talking about her dirty fantasy. She was going into way too much detail about how she’d wondered how long his dick was, and how it would feel if he shot his thick creamy load down her throat. I had to tell her to keep it down, so we didn't get chucked out.

And Annie was getting really excited, saying, “Fuck, I’d do that, I really would.”

Suzi said, “Yeah, I bet you would, you slut, I know how much you love eating cum.”

I just had to open my big mouth, and said something like, “Go on then, you can suck me off at next Tuesday’s monthly update if you want.”

Suzi laughed and said, “I can just see Colin’s face when you go under the desk and start sucking Larry off. He’ll have a coronary.”

But then Rob said, “He won’t be here next week, he’s dialing in with Chris from Cardiff, remember. So, you’ll be on your own in London.”

That was the point where we should have just laughed it off. But Annie said, “Oh fuck yes, we could really do it, Larry.”

I said, “You wouldn’t dare,” and she gave me that look she uses in meetings when someone’s challenged her, and there’s no way she’s backing down.

“I’m on if you are,” she said, and I suddenly knew she meant it. She’d really do it.

Suzi of course backed Annie up, and Rob joined in, so suddenly I was in a minority of one. And of course, in my pissed-up state it seemed like a really hot idea: I mean, what guy wouldn’t turn down the chance of a blow-job, especially from a notorious sexpot like Annie?

“Fuck yes, of course I’m up for it,” I said, “As long you promise to do it quietly.”

“Oh, I can be quiet; but can you?” she said, which was a fair point.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

By next Monday I’d sobered up, and wasn’t sure if anyone would even remember a stupid, drunken dare. No such luck; the first person I met when I walked into the office was Annie, and she gave me a cheeky grin and said she hoped I was looking forward to tomorrow’s VTC.

“Not changed your mind then?” I said. I think I was secretly hoping she’d welcome the chance to back down.

But she just smiled and said, “Not bloody likely. Though Suzi says she doesn’t believe we’ll go through with it, so I said I’d take some pictures. Hope that’s okay.”

“Just keep my face out of it,” I said.

She said, “It’s not your face I’m interested in.”

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

And now it’s Tuesday, and there’s no turning back. Annie and I are in the conference suite. I’ve made sure the blinds are fully closed and the door’s locked. There’s quite a big table for just one, but at least it means there’s plenty of room for Annie to make herself at home underneath. At the far end of the room is a massive plasma screen that splits into lots of different images when there’s a multi-person VTC, like today.

I’ve made sure we’re here a good fifteen minutes early, to give Annie time to get comfortable and (more important) invisible before anyone else dials in. She giggles as she crouches by my legs, and I shush her as I use the monitor to enter my details. One by one, the other participants’ images flash up on the screen: Chris and Colin in Cardiff; Emily in Edinburgh; Belinda in Birmingham; and Mike in Manchester. We exchange the usual pleasantries, then Colin starts things off with his usual summary of the previous month’s business, before asking each of us to give our individual updates and progress reports.

It’s at this point that I feel a hand slide up my leg and between my thighs. She’s started. I focus on controlling my breathing as she puts her hand right on my bulge and begins to stroke and massage my package. My dick starts to swell straight away, and she rubs it up and down. Soon it’s fully hard and extending a fair way down my trouser leg.

While Mike is droning on about the problems the Manchester office has been having with one particular project, I feel Annie’s hands at my crotch. She unbuttons my trousers, and then pulls down my fly-zip. I’m deliberately not wearing any underwear, so it’s easy for her to reach in and pull out my dick. She’s got the full nine-inches in front of her now, erect and throbbing. I hope she’s impressed.

I feel my foreskin being pulled down, then I can’t prevent an involuntary shiver though my whole body as her tongue slides over the smooth sensitive skin of my helmet.  She tickles round the rim for a second or two, then the warm wetness of her mouth engulfs the whole fucking tip.

It’s bloody hard to resist the temptation to look down and see what she’s up to, but I breathe in deeply and look straight ahead at the screen, doing my best to concentrate on Mike. My own face stares back at me from the bottom right: in my own mind, I look nervous as fuck, but hopefully everyone else is too busy listening to notice. God knows what they’d think if they could see what’s going on just out of sight.

Oh fuck, she’s squeezing her lips round my knob. Now’s she’s sucking the whole thing in deeper, licking her tongue around the shaft. This goes on for several minutes, while I force myself to concentrate on what Belinda’s saying about Birmingham. At least this dreary crap is an excellent anaphrodisiac, and stops me coming too soon.

StephanieHale
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StephanieHale

Eventually, I can’t help myself, and look down, pretending I’m checking my notes. I can see Annie’s big brown eyes looking up at me, her red lips wrapped around my stiffie. She sees me looking, winks, and eases her head forward, taking in the whole of my length. Christ almighty, I swear I can feel my knob pressed against the back of her mouth, as she tries to suck it down her throat.

Maybe the angle’s wrong, or my dick’s just too rigidly gorged with blood, but that’s as far as it’s going. I don’t care, it feels amazing as Annie begins to rock her head back and forth, fucking me with her mouth, still sucking and licking. Her hand cradles my ball-sack, gently massaging the sensitive contents.

Just in time, I hear my name spoken. It’s Colin.

“So, how are things from London, Larry?”

“Pretty good last month,” I croak, my mouth dry. Trying to stay focussed, I take a sip of water.

“Sorry, bit of a frog there,” I waffle, as Annie gives a particularly vigorous suck on my rodger, and I almost shoot my load then and there. I read out the key figures from my notes, trying hard not to look at what’s going on just inches below the level of the table. Believe me, it’s hard to talk sense when a girl is doing her best to suck your knob right off.

I don’t really know what I’m saying, to be honest, but luckily everyone’s just nodding and smiling. Emily asks a question; I’ve always fancied her, and I try not to think what she’d say if she could see what’s going on. Maybe she’d want to join in?

Oh shit, I shouldn’t have had that thought. It’s pushed me over the edge. As I answer her question, a fantasy image of Emily’s bare tits fills my mind; then I feel my spunk surging up my shaft, and spurting right into Annie’s mouth. She takes the first couple of shots, then I feel her pulling me out of her mouth. I glance down and see the next rope of thick white cum jet out and splatter over her cheek.

“Good work, Larry, it sounds as if you’ve got everything well under control down there,” says Colin.

I mumble some sort of thanks, as I feel my dick slowly stop erupting, followed by the tickle of Annie’s tongue licking at my sensitive knob-head, cleaning up any last blobs of spunk.

I’m the last one to report, so Colin just has time to thanks everyone for taking part, before the meeting’s over and the participants hang up, their images flicking off one by one until the big screen is blank. I breathe a sigh of relief. Fuck me, but we actually got away with it.

Annie emerges from under the table, clutching her mobile phone and looking slightly disheveled, with several loops of my thick spunk still clinging to her face.

“Oh fuck, I can’t believe we just did that,” she giggles. “Come on, let’s have a look at the video. I don’t want Suzi claiming we chickened out at the last minute.”

She goes to the video app on her mobile. The quality is embarrassingly good: there’s Annie, smiling into the lens, then she points it at my erect dick (which looks huge, I’m pleased to note). Then she leans over and puts it in her mouth, and there’s about 30 seconds of her slurping away before it stops.

Back in real time, my dick’s still semi-erect, and looking at the video is getting me turned on again. I put my hand down and give my shaft a little squeeze. 

Annie notices, and smiles.

“God, are you still horny?” she asks. “That’s good, ‘cos so am I. I was getting so turned on down there, my knickers must be soaking.”

She leans back against the table and pulls up her skirt. “Come on then, we’ve got the room for another twenty minutes. Plenty of time for a quickie.”

She’s wearing a pair of black lacy panties, and I can indeed see a big damp patch where her juices have soaked in. I pull them down, and find myself gazing right at her plump mound. Her pussy is hairless, except for a little tuft of dark hair on the mound itself, and her lips are puffy and glistening with arousal.

She spreads her legs, and I push her back against the table. My dick’s fully erect again now, and I position it between her legs, teasing her by rubbing the tip up and down her slit. Then I lunge forward, and my whole length goes right into her cunt.

She squeals with pleasure, then bites her lip, realising that anyone walking past could still hear us. I’m trying to be quiet, though there’s not much I can do about the schlup-slurp, schlup-slurp noises as I piston in and out.

With one hand I try to undo the buttons on her blouse, wanting to see her tits, but she moves to stop me. For a moment I’m disappointed, but then she whispers, “Let me do it,” and expertly undoes them all. Then she pulls up the cups of her lacy white bra, exposing the perfect hemispheres, topped with little pink nipples that are as hard as pebbles.

I lean over and take one in my mouth, sucking and nibbling at the sensitive bud, then move to its jealous twin. Annie’s making little high-pitched noises in her throat, then suddenly she goes all tense, before starting to tremble uncontrollably as her orgasm fizzes through her. Her cunt muscles tighten around my dick, and I can’t hold back any longer, releasing a second load of spunk, this time right up inside her.

We rest for a moment, both gasping as our breathing comes back to normal. Annie’s face is pink and flushed with excitement, and by the feel of it so is mine. I pull my dick out of her, and a dribble of spunk oozes out onto the edge of the table.

Annie picks up her panties off the floor, uses them to wipe the mess off the table, then quickly puts them on. “That should catch any leakage until I get to the loo,” she explains.

I regret not thinking of that, as I’ve got nothing to wipe my sticky dick with, coated as it is with a mixture of cum and cunt juice.

“Do I have to do everything?” tuts Annie, and she bends down and puts it back in her mouth, licking off the tasty mixture. Once the worst of the mess is off, I tuck my dick back in my trousers.

“Phew,” giggles Annie, “That was fun. But don’t think you’re going to get that every month. My boyfriend wouldn’t like it.” 

“Not sure my wife’d be that keen either,” I admit.

 

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments