Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex In The Office - Part 1

"Larita has something other than work on her mind."

20
14 Comments 14
28.3k Views 28.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Talking with Larita in her office, she lightly brushes up against me as she goes to the door and closes it. The distinct click of the lock does not go unnoticed, nor the perfume she is wearing which is intoxicating. I immediately recognize it as White Diamonds, a gift I gave her for her birthday.

Walking past me, Larita brushes lightly against me and takes a seat on the tan leather couch. Sitting there, she crosses her leg and I am able to get a glimpse of the top of her black nylon being held up by her matching garter.

The brief sight of the black nylon and garter against her alabaster skin is having an effect on me. I feel myself getting aroused as I stand in the center of the room.

As Larita continues talking, she slides her tongue along her lower lip and up along her upper lip. She takes a hand and runs her fingers through her flaming red hair to brush it to one side. When she finishes, she pats the cushion next to her.

“Come and sit, Andy.”

Up to this point, Larita is telling me the agenda for the day. I walk over to the couch and take a seat. She moves her long, slender leg slightly, exposing more supple thigh and garter. Larita does nothing to cover up what I see as she goes on telling me what needs to be done for the day.

When she finishes, I stand to leave.

“Before you go, I just want to say what a great job you did helping me the other day. We got the Thompson account! I could not have done it without you.”

“Thank you, I am always happy to help.”

I am about to open the door and there she is, right behind me. Larita takes hold of my pants waist and pulls me toward her desk. She pulls her skirt up to expose her black thong and I grab her hips, quickly spinning her around. With Larita’s back to me, I go on my knees and starting at her knees, I lightly skim my fingers over her skin.

“Oohh, Andy.”

Leaning closer, I touch the back of her knee with the tip of my tongue, eliciting a soft purring sound from Larita's throat. Moving my tongue slowly upward, my fingers are teasing the pink folds of her honey pot.

“Oh God, Andy, Hurry! I need your tongue inside me!” Larita screams out as she pulls her black pleated skirt above her waist.

Kissing and licking my way up slowly, my tongue soon reaches Larita’s slit. I am greeted by the heavenly scent of her womanhood.

“Mmm.” I moan out as I inhale the aroma.

My tongue slides along her moist labia as I slip a finger past her puffy lips. Before I could give her pussy a good licking as Larita moans out, “Pull out your cock and ram it into my pussy now, Andy!”

Quickly standing, I yank down my zipper and reach in my boxers. Pulling out my pulsing erection, I rub the circumcised head up and down Larita’s wet slit a few times, then ram my cock all the way in her honey pot.

“Oh Shit, you’re so big! Larita moans out as I bang away.

“Faster, stud!”

Pounding her pussy, I reach around and rip her blouse open, sending buttons flying everywhere. My hands fondle Larita’s breasts as I continue thrusting my cock in and out of her slit.

AzzulMurphy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AzzulMurphy

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming!

Larita clenches my cock in her honey pot as her orgasm reaches its climax. When her orgasm passes, Larita releases her grip on my cock. As she stands, my cock slips from her pussy and she turns to face me. Parting her legs while placing her hands on my shoulders, Larita smiles seductively.

Looking into my eyes, she says, “On your knees and finish what you started,” as she pushes down on my shoulders.

Once on my knees, her hands hold my head and guide me to her honey pot to finish what I had started with my tongue.

“Dive right in, Stud.”

I do just that, licking her slit up and down and taking a moment to flick her stiff clit with my tongue. Parting her labia with my tongue, I push deeper into her slit while teasing her clit with my finger.

“Mmm, yes. Fuck me with your tongue.”

Swirling my tongue all around and rubbing her clit, I can feel Larita start to tremble. I find her G-spot and swirl my tongue all around it, while my finger teases her clit.

It does not take long and Larita moans out, “I’m cumming!”

I drink up all the love juice I can as her orgasm rocks her body. I rise up and hold Larita in my arms, letting her recover. When she is ready, Larita goes to her knees and swirls her tongue around the circumcised head of my cock.

Taking the entire length of my cock in her mouth and down her throat, Larita squeezes my scrotum. Slowly slipping my cock from her mouth, she swirls her tongue over the shaft. It takes only a few more times and…

“Aarrgghh, I’m cumming!”

Larita quickly slips my cock from her mouth and places the head over her open mouth. She wraps her hand around the pulsing shaft and pumps her hand up, then down until the first thick strand erupts.

She then puts the head in her mouth as she pumps my shaft and squeezes my scrotum. I continue sending strands of white cum in her mouth until my balls are emptied.

There is so much that some drips from Larita’s mouth and onto her chest. Looking down, I watch as she rubs the white cream into her skin.

Afterward, I help Larita to her feet and we embrace. Standing there, we tenderly kiss one another before finally making ourselves presentable.

“Thank goodness I have another shirt, Andy.”

We both laugh and I pick up the scattered buttons, placing them on her desk. We kiss once more, before I leave her office. We go on with our day, not knowing if there will be others like this and better.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright 2016. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise. Without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments