Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh My, Mr. Simpson!

"After-hours hanky-panky at Argelion Holdings"

16
4 Comments 4
7.6k Views 7.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"New employees aren't a permanent part of the office until they've been screwed on the desk."

It was as if we were in a B-movie rom-com.

I had been on vacation for a couple of weeks, and when I came back to work that Monday morning, there were at least ten new employees that had started in my absence. This wasn’t a surprise, as the company that I work for is expanding, and they were building out and outfitting new workstations (“cubicles” in layman’s terms) before I left.

It just so happened that the regional manager had arranged a reception that evening at a local restaurant as a “meet-and-greet” for the new employees, which I attended. Introductions were made over cocktails, and then there was a dinner for the management team and the “newbies”. Between the cocktails and dinner, I was pretty sure that I now knew each new employee by name and position, even though none would be working in my unit.

So, I was surprised the next morning when, while seated at my desk, I saw someone, a woman, walk past that I did not recognize. But since I was getting ready to hop onto a conference call, I didn’t follow up. In fact, it slipped my mind entirely until right before lunch.

I was just about to walk out of my office when Karen, our office HR rep, walked up with the person I’d seen walk past earlier. I immediately wished that I had taken notice of her earlier. She had long blond hair, bright blue eyes, pouty lips, and was slim with a modest bosom and cute little ass. She looked to be about thirty, and was wearing a smart looking dress that was a little tighter, a little lower cut, and a little shorter than most of the older women in the office.

“Bill, this is Kelly, Kelly Morgan. She’s a new account coordinator in the energy unit. Kelly is starting today because we didn’t have her workstation set up yesterday.” Karen then turned to Kelly. “Kelly, this is Bill Simpson, Mr. Simpson. He’s the director of the national accounts unit.”

“Pleased to meet you, Kelly,” I said, as I extending my hand.

“Pleased to meet you, Mr. Simpson,” she replied, rather timidly. She took my hand to shake it, and at that moment something passed between us that both of us felt. I’m not sure where she felt it, but I’m pretty sure it was in the same general physical area where I did, because her breath caught, and her pretty blue eyes grew wide. She quickly withdrew her hand. “I look forward to working with you,” she said, her voice quavering. She was visibly shaken. My groin was tingling.

Karen apparently did not notice, as she took Kelly by the elbow. “Okay then, let’s move on. You need to meet a few more people.” As she was steered away, Kelly looked back at me over her shoulder. I couldn’t quite read the look on her face, but I had a feeling that I’d know soon enough.

The rest of the day was unremarkable. I was still trying to catch up from being out for two weeks, and had closed my office door (being one of the few people in the office that had an actual office with a door) so that I wouldn’t be distracted. I didn’t even notice the passing of time until I heard a knock on my door. I glanced at my monitor and saw that it was already five. Quitting time.

The knock repeated. “Enter,” I said. The door opened. It was Kelly. She stood outside, not daring to cross the threshold. “Don’t just stand there,” I instructed, “come on in.”

She quickly entered, but stopped when she was about halfway between the door and my desk. She stood there, apparently trying to figure out what to say. I raised an eyebrow, which made her even more hesitant. I was about to say something when she finally blurted out, “I just wanted to say goodnight, and that it was great to meet you, and …”

“And?”

She turned red. “Um … well, it’s just that when we shook hands, I …”

“I felt it, too,” I offered, trying to bail her out of her embarrassment.

“Well, okay then … um, good night!” She quickly turned and left.

For the rest of the week, I could feel her constant tracking of me. No matter where I was in the office, no matter where she was in the office, she was always looking at me. When our eyes met, she always smiled. But, she still had that indecipherable look on her face when she didn’t know that I was watching her watching me. It was starting to get a little creepy, truth be told.

Friday came; it was both a “Casual Friday” and a “Payday Friday”, so everyone was in high spirits. By late afternoon, a large and diverse group had made plans to go to out for drinks at the bar halfway down the block. At five, there was a knock at my open door. It was Kelly, taking full advantage of Casual Friday by wearing a flimsy white blouse that was sheer enough to reveal the equally flimsy and sheer bra underneath. I swear that I could tell the size and color of her areola and nipples: smallish and dark pink. As well as the fact that they appeared to be aroused. Tight faded jeans that accentuated her firm butt and three-inch heels completed the ensemble.

“Mr. Simpson, are you coming out for drinks with us?”

I hadn’t planned on it, and was intending to decline, when I saw that the look on her face was one of hope that I would say “yes”. She was practically begging with her eyes. “Sure,” I replied. “Sounds like fun.” She beamed. “But only one drink. I need to come back and get some more work done.”

“Okay,” she said, sounding more excited than the situation called for, “I’ll see you there.”

By the time that I got to the bar, everyone looked to be on at least their second drink. I was looking for a place to sit when Kelly waved me over. She was at a table for two. There was an empty beer glass in front of her, and she was about to finish number two. “I was afraid that you weren’t going to come,” she said, as she motioned for the waitress. “What’ll you have, Mr. Simpson? My treat.”

“Glenfiddich 18, rocks, no water,” I told the waitress. I was going to tell Kelly to just call me Bill since we were outside the office, but I kind of liked the respect that she was showing me.

“Another Stella, please,” Kelly ordered, and then turned to me and laughed. “So, let me guess, you like your Scotch like you like your women, single and eighteen?”

I laughed back. “Yeah …. Well no, actually. At my age, an eighteen-year-old is too much trouble; too much drama.”

She thought about that for a minute. “So how old are you, then, Mr. Simpson? I mean, if you don’t mind me asking.”

“Sixty-two,” I admitted, still liking that she was calling me “Mister”.

“Perfect,” she muttered.

“What?”

“Um, you don’t look sixty-two.” Which is true, not to brag or anything. But I wasn’t convinced that she was complimenting me. It sounded more like a diversionary tactic.

“So how old are you?”

“Thirty, as of a month ago.” So I had guessed correctly.

Just then our drinks came. “Cheers!” I said, raising my glass. “And welcome to Argelion Holdings.”

We sat and drank. Well, I drank. She seemed intent on telling me her life story, winding up with how lonely it was being single in a new town at a new job just as I finished my Scotch. “I can’t even remember the last time that I’ve been out with a man,” she said, wistfully. Then she looked at me, with that same cryptic look that she’d had all week. “One more?”

“No, but thanks. I really do need to go back and get some work done. Another Scotch and I’d be in no condition.”

She pouted. “Well, alright then.” She motioned the waitress to bring the check. “Say, since you are going back, would you do me a favor?”

“Depends.”

She gave the waitress cash to cover the tab and a pretty nice tip. “I forgot to take my laptop home with me, and I still don’t have a key to the building. Would you let me in so that I can get it?”

“Sure, I can do that.”

We left, and had only walked a few feet down the street when it was obvious that between the three beers on an empty stomach, and her high heels, she was more than a little “wobbly”. So, being the gentleman, I held her hand and let her lean into me as we made our way back. We rode the elevator up the same way.

The doors opened on our floor, and as we stepped out, she started to lose her balance. I tried to grab her at the waist just as she tried to put her arms around my neck to try to keep from falling, and we ended up in a hug as we fell to the floor. I was quick enough to turn so that I hit the ground first, cushioning her fall but slightly stunning me.

It was just a few seconds, but when I “came to”, I was flat on my back and she was on top of me. We were face-to-face, with my arms still around her waist and her arms still around my neck. Her small breasts were tight against my chest, and her lower torso was in firm contact with my pelvis. I was about to say something when she leaned in even closer and kissed me on the lips.

My rational brain was telling me that this wasn’t a good idea: junior female employee, senior male manager, the influence of alcohol, after hours on company premises. This was a combination that would end up in a lawsuit and someone getting fired, most likely me. My animal brain, on the other hand, was telling me that this was a great idea: hot young girl, lonely and horny, all alone in a deserted office.

I could feel my cock get hard as the animal brain won out. I kissed her back, pushing my tongue past her lips that she parted willingly. I took an ass cheek in each hand, pulling her to me as I ground my burgeoning member against her.

She suddenly pulled away, letting go of my neck as she sat up, still astride my tumescent manhood. Her hair was wildly, sexily strewn across her face and shoulders. Her face was flush; her breathing was ragged and shallow. I reached up, taking her breasts in my hands. Even with the blouse and bra, I was able to grip each nipple, gently squeezing them. She covered my hands with hers, forcing me to cup each swell more fully.

DalilaMile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaMile

“That first day,” she whispered, “when you shook my hand, remember? You said that you “felt it too”. Was this what you felt?” She was slowly rocking herself against my hardness.

“I guess it was,” I admitted. I could feel the heat from her pussy through the denim fabric covering her crotch. “Is this what you felt?”

“Yes,” she moaned, as the intensity of her frottage increased. “I’ve been wet all week just thinking about you, Mr. Simpson.”

I wasn’t sure where this was going, but then she let go of my hands and unbuttoned her blouse. Taking that as my cue, I reached in and unfastened the clasp at the front of her bra, allowing the sheer material to fall away and her breasts to fall free. I reclaimed control of the firm mounds of flesh as she leaned back, adding additional pressure to the sexual contact at our waists. “That’s so good. So good.”

Kelly continued to dry-hump me. Her arousal became so intense that she essentially attained a catatonic state, her eyes glazed over and her head thrown back. She sped up, grunting and groaning. I knew where she was headed, and increased my handling of her tits, squeezing them hard and pinching her nipples.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep doing that!” she cried, as I continued to brutalize her breasts, reinforcing her demand by gripping my hands again. It was just a few seconds later that she screamed, “Oh god! Oh god! I’m cumming, Mr. Simpson! I’m cumming!” as she thrashed about, lost in the throes of her climax.

When she started to come back down, I released my hold, allowing her to fall against me as she gasped for air, her body shaking as I held her close. “Thank you,” she whispered, as she kissed my neck. “I really needed that. God, I needed that.”

That was all well and good, I thought to myself, but now my cock was wanting some attention of its own. Kelly must have read my mind, because she sat back up and smiled. “It feels like you have some needs, too,” she laughed, as she felt my erection through my pants.

She didn’t wait for me to agree; she just unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned the top, drew the zipper down, and pulled my slacks past my hips. My briefs, tented by my hardness, were the next to go, as she pulled them down to gain better access. “Oh my, Mr. Simpson,” she said, a tinge of awe in her voice as she hefted my cock in her hand.

“Yeah, I’m pretty proud of it,” I laughed.

“I’ll bet you are.” She used a finger to spread the pre-cum was oozing out, coating the entire head of my circumcised cock with the sticky fluid. “Looks good enough to eat, so I think I will.” She lowered her mouth, taking just the first inch or so between her lips. She swirled her tongue around the coronal edge as she gently sucked. It was exquisite.

Now that she had my dick’s full attention, she wasted no time in taking me all the way to the back of her mouth, past her uvula to tonsil-depth. Her mouth was stretched to its limit. There was still a good three inches or so left to go when she pulled off. “You’re too thick for me to deep-throat,” she advised. Then she saw how much was left. “And probably too long.”

“That’s okay,” I replied. “But, can I make a suggestion?”

“Sure,” she said, still eying my meat as she stroked its length.

“Can we get out of the lobby, before someone sees us?”

“Oh, yeah, good idea! But where do we go?”

“Well, I do have an office …”

She took off, doffing her blouse and bra as she headed towards my door. I was barely able to keep up, hampered by the fact that my pants and underwear were halfway down my legs. By the time I caught up, she was in the office, had already lost her heels, and was almost out of her jeans. I quickly got my shoes, pants and underwear all the way off.

As I was pulling my polo-shirt over my head, she took hold of my hard-on. “I want this,” she moaned. “I want this bad.”

I spun her around so that she was facing my desk, then pushed her forward until she was bent over, her panty-clad ass jutting back. The material covering her vulva was so wet that it clung to her like a second skin, giving me a pretty good idea of just how badly she did want my cock. I ran two fingers across the soaked gusset, and she shivered. Pushing the material to the side, I abruptly shoved those same two fingers into her hot, wet, snatch.

“Oh fuck!” she exclaimed, as I roughly worked my digits in an out. My two fingers were a tight fit, but her juices flowed freely allowing me to really work her twat over. She kept moaning, “Oh god! Oh god!” as I gave her a furious finger-fuck. She started grunting again, telling me that she was on the brink of another orgasm. I searched around and found her “spot”, which I attacked with vigor.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” she screamed as she came, pounding her fists on my desk so hard that she knocked over my pencil cup before collapsing in a gasping pile of sexual satisfaction.

I pulled my fingers out, letting the crotch of her panties move back to their original position. “You’re not stopping, are you?” she whimpered. “Please don’t stop.”

I was in control. “What do you want me to do, Kelly?”

“I want you to fuck me, Bill.” Did she just call me “Bill”? Not “Mr. Simpson”? I slapped the right cheek of her ass hard. She yelped.

“What did you call me?”

She paused. “Bill,” was her meek reply. SLAP! SLAP! I alternated between right and left.

“Did I give you permission to call me “Bill”?” SLAP!

“No.” SLAP!

“No, what?” SLAP!

“No, sir!”

SLAP! “That’s better. Now, what do you want me to do?”

“Please, Mr. Simpson, please fuck me.”

“I can’t.”

She was whimpering again, although I wasn’t sure if it was because her ass hurt from being spanked, or lust. “Please, Mr. Simpson. Why not?”

“Because your panties are in the way.”

I could tell that she wasn’t sure what to do next. I figured she needed a clue. SLAP! She reached back. “Slowly,” I instructed, sensing that she was so eager to fuck that she’d just whip them down. I wanted to enjoy this.

“Yes, sir,” she said, as she gradually pulled them down, slowly revealing her firm ass mottled by the spanking that she’d just received. And what it great looking ass it was.

SLAP! SLAP! I gave her two more blows, this time to her bare buttocks. “You’ll remember next time?”

“Yes, Mr. Simpson.”

“Spread your legs.”

She must have thought that I was about to spank her again, because she immediately complied. Her pussy, swollen with desire, was so wet that her inner thighs glistened down to her knees, and there was a puddle of girl-juice beginning to form on the floor. I ran my knob between her inner lips until I found her opening. She gasped as I pushed up against her entrance.

“It’s so big,” she whispered, the awe returning to her voice.

“Hard or gentle?”

“I’m not sure it will fit.”

SLAP! SLAP!

“I mean, whatever you want, sir.”

“Good answer,” I replied, as I rammed my way in, balls deep in one thrust.

“Oh fuck!” she groaned. “Fuck!”

Even allowing for my larger than average girth, she was still very tight. Although she was thirty, I began to wonder just how much experience she really had. I could feel her every contour as I pulled out, then quickly went all-in again. “Is that what you wanted?”

“Yes! Yes! Fuck me like that! Fuck me hard!”

I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back so that she had to arch her back, allowing me to penetrate her even deeper. I began pounding her pussy just as she wanted. My abdomen made a slapping sound each time it contacted her ass, and the combined tightness and wetness of her cunt caused our copulation to make obscene squishing sounds.

In. Out. In. Out. I wanted to savor this, but I was pretty sure that this wasn’t the last time I’d have her, so I was willing to give it to her hard and fast. It wasn’t long before she was grunting again, meaning that another orgasm was close at hand.

“Unh! Unh!” I grunted as I sped up. “Are you on the pill?”

“Unh! Unh!” she grunted. “Yes! Cum in my pussy!”

I began pushing even harder and deeper, using every square inch of my penis and her vagina. It was less than a minute later when she started shaking. “Oh god! OH GOD! OH … AAAAGGGGHHHH!” She came so hard that I was afraid that she’d rip my cock off. I let go of her hair, buried myself deep, and held her hips as tight as I could as I came, too, thoroughly hosing down her womb with hot ejaculate.

I held myself inside her, feeling her pussy pulsing as she recovered. “That was fantastic, Mr. Simpson,” she whispered as she finally regained the power of speech. “I don’t think that I’ve ever cum that hard before.”

“Me, either,” I said, as the contractions in her cunt caused my softening cock to be pushed out. “Or that much.”

“What do you …?” It was about that time that a river of sperm came gushing out from between her still-splayed labia. “Oh my god, Mr. Simpson!” she exclaimed in amazement as my sperm continued to flow from her freshly fucked vagina.

Kelly finally stood and turned around, stretching out the kinks from being bent over my desk. “Yeah, we’ll probably need to clean up that before we leave,” I observed, pointing at the floor as my cum continued to drip from between her legs.

Kelly, however, was eying my half-erect penis, sticky with our combined juices. “That’s not the only mess that needs cleaning,” she said, as she knelt before me, licking my dick. “Plus,” she said, smiling, “now I can get the whole thing in my mouth.” And she did.

 

Published 
Written by Boss01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments