Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Buzz, Chapter 2

"The mystery man returns, with a surprise of his own."

33
15 Comments 15
19.3k Views 19.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
I had found a way to make time at the office much less dull. I'd gone through various battery packs, and that day was absolutely no exception. Wearing a little vibrator under my clothes was easy, I had even gotten better at controlling my facial expression. It was amazing to me how good I had gotten at having an orgasm in public. To be fair, most of the time I didn't speak to anyone, it just happened while I was typing away on my keyboard.

The schedule for the day wasn't as slow as normal, so the toy inside of me was settled at an off position while I made copies and answered the telephone. Come time for lunch, however, everyone was leaving as they normally did. I waved a few coworkers goodbye as they went out to get lunch with a friend or have a meeting over sushi. My lunch hour would come a bit later when there would be someone else around to answer the phones. The people in charge didn't take kindly to shutting the line off and letting everything go to voicemail. To be fair, I wasn't a massive fan of having to receive those messages after I got back and returning the calls one by one.

I had the toy on inside of me for all of ten minutes when the bell over the door chimed. I hated that sound, mainly because I couldn't get it out of my head. I let my blue eyes drift up to the person at the door and immediately recognized him. He was familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint how I knew him. He was tall, but it didn't take much to be taller than my 5'3" frame. His hair was cut nicely, slicked a bit to one side and shorter on the sides of his head. He had hazel eyes that I swear could have pierced through my soul if he wanted to. His full lips looked enticing and I wondered if this man had ever heard no from a woman. Or man, if that was his preference.

"Can I help you sir?" I asked with a kind smile on my face. Most of the partners were out of the office for lunch so I knew there weren't any appointments. Not yet, anyway. The next one was in about forty-five minutes.

"I think you can, miss...?" He trailed off, obviously looking for a name. His eyes scanned me and I suddenly felt like he knew exactly what I was up to, even though I couldn't even hear the buzzing in my panties.

"Oh, just Liz. Liz is fine," I replied with a gentle smile, crossing my legs as if to dull the noise that wasn't obvious anyway. "What can I do for you?" I asked politely with a slight tilt of my head, light brunette hair falling into my eyes. I normally kept it up for work, feeling that it looked somewhat more professional. Today it was down, falling in soft curls to the middle of my back.

"I have an appointment," he said quietly. "I'm here to see Mr. Reynolds. I'm Victor Carter," he said quietly, tapping a pen against the top of my desk. The name immediately rang in my mind and I swallowed hard, looking at my computer screen with the schedule pulled up. I remembered how I knew the man. He'd nearly caught me having an orgasm at my desk while I was at work.

"Ah, Mr. Carter. Mr. Reynolds is out for lunch right now. Your appointment isn't for another forty minutes. You are more than welcome to have a seat or there's a little deli next door?" I offered, smiling apologetically. Mr. Reynolds had set the appointment up himself once I gave him the card, so I knew this wasn't my mistake.

"Oh no, I can just wait," the man responded, taking a seat in one of the plush arm chairs that were in the lobby of our office.

"If you're sure. Can I get you a cup of coffee or anything?" I knew it was the middle of the afternoon but it seemed polite to ask.

"That would actually be great, Liz. Thank you," he said with a smile as he watched me stand up. I wasn't dressed any different than normal. A pair of black heels, stockings that were attached to a garter belt that was hidden under the steel gray pencil skirt I had on. A white blouse completed my outfit, buttoned up somewhat modestly. I showed off my curves but not to an excess. There was no need to start getting complaints for breaking the dress code. "How would you like it?"

"One cream and two sugars, if you don't mind," he replied as he watched me walk into the room behind my desk. It was just the staff room, vacant for the time being as people were at work. I often kept the door closed so that people could have conversations in there if they wanted, but it was where we kept the coffee machine.

"Coming right up!" I called from the room, smiling to myself.

"That's so kind of you." His voice sounded much closer than I anticipated and I looked back to the door to see him resting in the doorway with his arms crossed and a calm smile on his face. It didn't feel threatening by any means, but he did look like he knew something he shouldn't. It made me a little bit nervous. "You alright, Liz?" He questioned with a smile on his face.

Everything about this man read approachable, I wasn't threatened in the least by his sudden closeness but I could feel my cheeks tinting a dangerous shade of red. "I'm just fine, thank you," I said as calmly as possible.

"Do you ever just get bored, at the office?" He asked, taking a step forward and standing next to me as I mixed the sugar and cream into his coffee with a spoon. The sound of it gently tapping the sides of the mug was probably quieter than the thudding I felt in my chest.

"Sometimes, Sir," I replied with a gentle smile, holding up the coffee to him.

He took it with a kind nod and gently sipped from it. He looked contemplative for a while before he placed the mug down, causing me to swallow hard. The buzzing in my panties was amplified and my heart was beating quickly. I was soaked, his proximity and the smell of his aftershave set my nostrils ablaze. I was wondering briefly if he could smell my sex. My slit had leaked juices down my thighs and I was thankful for the length of my skirt. It at least hid the dampness that was collecting on my stockings. "I wonder what people get up to when they are bored and think they are alone," he said simply, causing me to blink faster than I had anticipated.

"Oh, many things I'd imagine," I said offhandedly, in an attempt to be dismissive to what he was saying.

"Do you think many women wear vibrators under their clothes to work?" he asked, and I was thankful for not having any liquid in my mouth because I would have likely spat it out all over him. I looked absolutely dumbfounded.

chameleon_eyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
chameleon_eyes

My eyes were slightly wide and my jaw was a little bit slack.

"I wouldn't imagine they do, Sir," I replied, blinking eventually when the shock wore off.

"So you'd say you're one of a select few?" he asked boldly, smiling as if he knew he had caught me. He had, after all, and I was doing a very poor job of saving face.

I swallowed hard, walking gently away from him and putting the creamer back in the fridge. "I don't know what you're talking about." 

"Oh darling, I may not have been the top of my class in school but I know what it sounds like and even what it looks like when a woman has an orgasm. You didn't do the best job of hiding it. You've gotten much better since my last visit," he prompted, causing me to look at him somewhat nervously. "Awfully wet aren't you?" 

A small whimper escaped my mouth and I turned to look at him. My eyes drifted along his face and he seemed to take that as an invitation, particularly when they lingered on his lips. He stepped forward and laid his on mine. His mouth tasted somewhat like coffee but I didn't think much of it. I kissed him back deeply. Taking a few steps backwards I shut the door and reached a hand down to lock it while my other slid into his hair. He had my back pressed against the cool wood almost immediately. His strong hands were lifting my legs around his waist and he pushed my skirt up to do so.

At the moment my stockings were exposed I offered a gentle whimper and he smirked some. I could feel his bulge pressing against my crotch and I knew he could feel the dull vibrations through my panties and his clothes. "Let's see," he muttered, reaching down and touching my legs until he found the remote. He toyed with it for a second before his finger pushed the marker up to a higher setting. I offered him a moan, arching against him. My nipples were already straining against my blouse and I squirmed some, rocking my hips on him in an attempt to get some friction.

The front of his pants were wet, and I didn't even feel apologetic about it. He brought this on himself. He continued to toy with me, playing with the levels until my body was shaking and my lips were assaulting his neck. He gave me a couple little grunts as well to let me know that he was appreciating my ministrations.

Only a few minutes passed before he had it settled at the highest setting and was leaning away from me to watch my body writhe.

"Please," I gasped, a hand sliding into my shirt to pinch my nipples.

"What are you asking for, darling?" he questioned with a smile on his face.

"Please just fuck me," I mumbled, looking up at him through lust clouded eyes. I was nearing an orgasm but I didn't want to have one until he was inside of me. There was nothing better than the real thing, despite how you played with a toy.

"I thought you would never ask," he muttered as he put me down, letting my legs drop and holding me carefully to make sure I didn't topple over. He turned me around, pressing me against the door but presenting my back to him. He softly pulled up my skirt and smirked as he saw my soaked panties and stockings. We had to be fast, as people would be coming back soon and I didn't want to alert what little staff was left in the office. He looked perplexed for a moment before he grinned and ripped my panties off. The sound of them tearing had surprised me initially. They clung to my wet slit, the moisture keeping them against me until he pulled them away. His fingers reached down to toy slightly with the vibrator inside of me, making me arch back against him for more stimulation. He turned it off, letting me breathe a slow breath before he pulled it out. My mouth fell open and I whined in frustration as I was suddenly empty. The toy that had been inside of me wasn't massive, but it was at least something.

I got just a glimpse of him when he pulled his belt open and his pants and boxers down enough to let his cock slip out. He was about seven inches and thick, enough to make me want to beg again. He thankfully however, didn't make me beg. His cock thrust into me and I moaned into the door, shutting my eyes tight. My pussy was already pulsing around him and it only took three good thrusts to draw an orgasm out of me. My juices coated him and my mind reeled while he worked inside of me. He moaned into my ear, having bent over to be close so I could hear him.

"Fuck, you feel good," he gasped, causing me to moan again. He continued thrusting through my orgasm, drawing me to my peak again slowly. 

I was on my toes, even though my shoes gave me a couple inches, and he was moving fast inside of me. His cock felt massive in comparison to my toy. He was stretching my tight walls and his balls were slapping against my overly sensitive clit in a way that made my mouth water. I hadn't been fucked like this in a long time.

"You're going to make me cum again," I gasped, looking back at him desperately. He smirked in a way that made my inner muscles contract again. He moaned at that, causing me to smirk back at him. It was that that pushed me over the edge. That, and of course, an extra hard thrust with a slight angle down against my G-spot.

"Fuck!" I said probably a bit too loudly, gripping at the door for whatever was there. There was nothing to hold on to but as soon as my pussy started to pulsate around him, I could feel him start to throb inside of me. He moaned a soft moan into my hair and came as I did.

When he pulled out I could feel his cum gently dripping out of me, mixed with my own. He only gave me a moment, sliding my toy back inside of me to trap his cum there. He looked at me deviously and tucked the remote into my stockings again. "I just want you to have something to remember me by." Was all he said to me on the matter.

He reached down to pick up the panties he had torn away from me and slid them into his pocket once he was buttoned and zipped up. "And now I have something to remember you by," he said as he softly turned me around to kiss my lips.

He let me smooth my skirt back down and picked up his mug of coffee, wandering out of the room like nothing had happened.

I looked like a whirlwind when I settled at my desk. It was just a couple minutes before Mr. Reynolds returned and Mr. Carter was whisked away to a meeting, leaving me with his cum in my pussy and a fantasy for the ages.

Published 
Written by desperatedamsel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments