Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In a Tight Spot

"A girl uses all her feminine wiles to secure a bank loan"

66
53 Comments 53
38.3k Views 38.3k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Famous Story
Leena's point of view

I had more than a few butterflies in my stomach as I walked through the precinct towards the bank with my portfolio under my arm. I was going through everything in my head. Had I forgotten anything? Had I anticipated all the questions, which they might ask? I arrived at the foyer of the bank just before ten. It was one of those counter-free banks, with a row of ATMs down one side and paying in machines down the other. One of the staff members, a pretty young black girl approached me.

“Can I help you, Madam?”

“Yes, I’ve got an appointment with the Manager at ten past.”

“Okay, what’s the name?”

“Leena Kosonen.”

“Okay, one moment.”

The girl disappeared up some stairs and I waited patiently as people came and went through the shiny glass automatic doors. She was back in a short time and handed me a form to fill in and said that I was to go to the first floor and wait outside the second office.

I looked at the form as I climbed the stairs; it was just a few personal details. I filled it in, as I waited on the moquette sofa. I was just adjacent to the second office, which had the name Mr D Campbell on the little silver plaque.

After not many minutes, a man opened the door and looked round and saw me.

“Miss Kosoonen?”

“Yes?”

“Come in, I’m Dave Campbell. Did I get your name right?”

“Yes, nearly it’s Kosonen. You stress the first syllable. I was born in Finland, but I’ve lived here for the last ten years.”

“Oh, your English is perfect.”

“Thank you. I do my best.”

“Have you got the PL22 form?”

“This you mean? I just filled it in.”

I passed the paperwork to the Bank Manager and he looked at it and then looked at me and smiled. He had lovely teeth. It’s one of the first things I notice in a guy. He was a lot younger than I had imagined. He must have been mid-twenties and was properly fit. His suit was sharp - grey with a laser fine red stripe running through it. He wore cufflinks too, which I find very appealing for some reason.

I sat down and his eyes followed me. He was having a good look, but he was gentlemanly enough to keep his gaze brief. My top two buttons were undone and I think I had a bit of cleavage showing. I tend to keep them undone, as I think a fully buttoned-up blouse is a bit mumsy.

“Well that all seems to be in order. What exactly was the amount you wished to borrow?”

“Twenty thousand,” I said, realizing suddenly what a large amount it was, when said out loud.

“I see. And the purpose of the loan?”

“I want to get my business in proper order and expand.”

“Oh yes. What do you do?”

“I make lingerie. There’s just me and two friends at the moment. We rent a little office out of town.”

His hazel blue eyes lit up at the word ‘lingerie.’

“Really, that’s interesting. Are you making a profit at the moment?”

I looked askance at this question, as I didn’t want to lie, but my books weren’t that healthy. I scrunged up my lips, as I got the figures straight in my head, but hedged my bets and attempted to dodge the question.

“Well sort of,” I said.

He picked up a pencil and tapped it end over end on his desk writing pad.

“When you say sort of…?”

I had to come clean.

“Last year we made a fifteen hundred pounds loss. First half of this year, we’ve made six hundred.”

“Okay, so you’ve turned things round a bit, that’s good.”

“Yes, I’m optimistic. I'm just in a bit of a tight spot, that's all.”

Mr Campbell looked at me and then looked at his computer screen and tapped at his keyboard. I took the opportunity to study his profile. He had a nice firm jaw and his crisp, white shirt, contrasted with his tanned skin. His mousy brown hair was short and well groomed. I watched as he entered the figures into the PC. I couldn’t see any rings, but surely a guy like him had to be spoken for.

“I see you’ve maxed out on your credit card,” he said, seriously.

“Yeah, I mean yes. I used all my savings to get my business up and running and then I used the plastic just to make ends meet.”

“I see. Can I ask what you would do with the money?”

“Yes, I would move to better premises and it would also allow me to buy more material. I’ve had some interest from Ann Summers.”

“Ann Summers! Have they placed an order?”

“Not yet,” I replied, forlornly. “But they are interested. But they need the volume.”

The Bank Manager pulled out a calculator from his drawer and did some sums. Then he looked at me. He was inscrutable, but I had a bad feeling about his body language. He was so cute too and it would be such a shame if I left the office hating him.

“I’m sorry, Miss Kosonen. We’re unable to grant the loan at this time. I think with your current debt and the state of your business, it’s just too high a risk.”

“Oh. But we’re just so small just now. If I can only scale up.”

He looked at me uncertainly.

“My portfolio! I haven’t shown you my range yet! You haven’t made the final decision have you!” I said, standing up and waving my brochure in his face.

“Well…”

“Please just have a look. When you see the quality…”

“I don’t… oh!”

I turned over the pages, showing him the photos of me and my friends in my lingerie. They were various poses in bra and panties and some with stocking and suspenders. He cleared his throat and scratched his chin. He lingered on a full page photo of me in a low-cut bra and skimpy panties.

“Ahem… you’re very nice. I mean… that is, it’s a good portfolio. Let me do some more calculations.”

Seeing a chink of light and sensing I had his full attention, I played the ace up my sleeve.

“If it’s any help, I’m wearing some of my lines now. If you want to take a look.”

He looked at me with surprise and I noticed his hand move quickly across his lap.

“You’re wearing them, now?”

I hitched up my dark grey skirt, as far as the middle of my thighs.

“These are from my ‘cutegirl’ line. They’re a mixture of polyester and viscose. It makes them very smooth.”

I stroked my leg, to demonstrate their sheer quality.

“Yes, I see. Lovely. So it’s just you’re, ummm…?”

“No, not just my stockings. My bra and my panties are from my personal collection. I’ll show you.”

I saw him gulp and his eyes were trained on my skirt as I hitched it higher.

“They’re quite skimpy ones, see.”

I had my skirt as high as it would go, revealing my stocking tops and my candy pink panties.

“They’re pure silk, see.”

I ran a finger inside the lower edge of my panties. I could see I had him flustered and he was rolling his mouse back and forth over its pad as he studied my under garments. So I pressed my advantage.

“Then there’s my bra." I kept one hand on my skirt and used the other to undo the next couple of buttons on my blouse.

“It’s made of the same material as my panties. Perhaps you want to just check the feel of the silk?”

My breasts are a D cup and these were my own version of the wonder bra, meaning I had lots of boobage on show.

“I… I.. it’s okay…”

“Really? I simply thought you could get a proper idea of my portfolio.”

I don’t think he knew what day it was. If I had asked him his name, I think he would have been blank.

“Maybe, you’ll be able to make a really sound decision, if you have a first hand experience – of everything,” I said in my sweetest voice.

“Yes, maybe I will.”

He lifted his phone with a distinctly trembling action and tapped in three numbers.

“Josie. My current appointment is running late. Can you clear my diary for the next 30 minutes. Thank you.”

I gave Mr Campbell my most smoking hot look and stood with my legs apart and opened my blouse a little wider.

“Seeing as we have another 30 minutes, I think you should use the time effectively.” I said the words in the sexiest way I could.

“Effectively?”

“Absolutely. I realise twenty grand is a lot of money. I don’t expect the bank to fork out, until you’re entirely satisfied.”

“Maybe I will inspect you’re lingerie. Pure silk you say?”

“Yes, only the finest!”

He stood up and brought the portfolio with him, which he used to shield his embarrassment. But he wasn’t getting it that easy.

“I think you need both hands, Mr Campbell.”

He looked at me with his gorgeous eyes, as he spoke.

“Well…”

“Leave it on the desk!” I said, surprised at the firmness of my voice.”

He put it down and revealed the swelling in his trousers. He was clearly packing a good packet of cock down there. I shivered with excitement, sensing that the deal - as far as the money was concerned – was done. I now had to be the very considerate customer and Properly ‘satisfy’ any lingering concerns he might have.

I had gone into that bank, determined to get a loan come what may. Maybe I hadn’t prepared as well as I thought I had and found myself teetering on the edge of defeat when my portfolio and my own lingerie came to the rescue. Now I was using the most unorthodox methods to secure my loan.

I couldn’t believe the turn that events had taken. I was flashing my cleavage and my panties and inviting him to feel my lacy bra. It was like I had started the ball rolling and now it was too late to change course and I was so turned on!

His erection was no longer a secret as he stepped towards me and I just told him to help himself.

He ran his index finger along the upper edge of the cup. I looked into his eyes, taking his free hand, pressing it against my other breast, making my boobs squish over the top. He made a gasping sound and began to cup my breasts through my bra, part fondling, part feeling the texture of the fabric. I put a hand around his waist and then squeezed his bum, which was meaty but firm. He ran a hand through my hair, his fingers parting the soft strands of blonde as his other hand continued to explore my body. He stroked my front, undoing the other buttons as he went. I mewed softly, pressing my crotch into the swelling in his trousers and that seem to drive him wild.

Suddenly he was all over me. His hand went up my skirt as I was grinding against him. My pussy was hot and had become copiously wet – even more so now that his fingers were pawing at my gusset. I lifted my bra, freeing my boobs, just at the right time. He walked me towards his desk, kissing my neck as my hands went for his trouser fastening. He had a lovely way of licking and sucking my nipples, which were as hard as bullets; my areolae all goose-bumped and swollen.

I was incredibly aroused as I pulled down the zip, and his trousers slithered down his legs and the full enormity of his package became apparent. His thin boxers were being tested to breaking point. I undid my skirt with one hand and squeezed his pecker with the other. It was so hard and thick. My mouth literally watered as I pulled the waistband forward and released his cock. In almost the same movement, I slunk to my knees and rolled my tongue around the end. His dick bobbed, throbbing against my lips as I closed my mouth around the tip and sucked him softly. My teeth pushed his foreskin back as my tongue simultaneously teased his moist slit. He groaned noisily, bunching my hair together, his fingers stroking my head gently, as I sucked.

My hands were under his shirt tails, gripping his legs as I gave him my best blowjob. We must have been an incongruous site. He half dressed in his sharp shirt and perfect tie, me a nearly nude slut on my knees giving head. I was desperate for my loan, but at that moment I was dripping wet and all I could think about was the taste of his cock and how good it would feel in my tight little pussy.

His hand was now flat, just curled slightly around my head as I let him fuck my mouth. I was hot and excited, and naughtier than I had been in my life. I closed my eyes, taking his cock as deep as I could, until my lips were almost touching his balls. I stroked his shaft with one hand and weighed his testicles with the other.

I don’t know how long I was down there for, but my knees were beginning to hurt. I looked up at him and rolled my tongue around his glans, just wanking him gently at the same time.

I stood up and continued to stroke him. He cupped my breasts, teasing the nipples with his thumb and bouncing my tits in his hands.

I turned and looked over my shoulder, deliberately allowing my hair to fall across my face as I held on to his desk and stuck out my bum. My panties were still on, but they were skimpy and I knew the gusset was soaked and my pussy lips probably more out than in. There was no subtlety, just me and my juicy cunt and Dave the Bank Manager and his rock hard dick.

He ran his fingers under the edge of my panties; starting at the waist and then pulling the crotch to one side. He pulled them tight, so that the front dug into my belly and I just lay flat with my boobs on his shiny cool desk as I felt him enter me. I moaned so loudly as he spread my lips and pushed his length in.

CataleyaBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataleyaBlush

I gripped his stapler, wasting a little fold of wire as he began to pound my pussy.

I yelped and moaned, and he seemed to lift me with the sheer force of his thrusts. I was aching for him, begging him to go harder and faster. I shrieked half incoherent words of what a dirty little slut I was. His cock seemed to get harder, his hands gripping my waist as he fucked me mercilessly. It was hot, gorgeous sex and I was hornier than ever - every slap of his balls against my pussy coincided with another spasm of pleasure.

He had now taken my hair and wrapped it around his hand, tugging it as he thrust into me, his groans getting louder and his breathing harder. I began to tremble with each stroke of his cock. I could feel his thickness inside me, and I knew my panties were never going to be any use after this, stretched out of all recognition and drenched with my juices. It was a loss worth bearing as my orgasm built and I went into a dream-like haze, my body filled with an ecstasy of beautiful sex and his voice somehow far off. I could only think of the waves of pleasure that were washing over me.

I was so wet when he came, it was only the intensity of his growls that distinguished his hot spurts of cum from my own gushing ejaculation. We must have come together. They could have been banging on his office door and I wouldn’t have cared. I had the bank’s money and in Mr Dave Campbell – the best fuck of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave's point of view

It wasn’t the busiest of days and I had just pulled up the London Stock Exchange on my computer to see how my shares were doing.

Josie, my assistant walked in and stopped in front of my desk. “How is BP doing today?”

I looked up trying not to stare at her low cut top, showing her gorgeous chocolate cleavage and cleared my throat. “It looks as if all the oil stocks are down just a bit, all this Mideast stuff most likely.”

Josie bent over my desk tilting her head to look at the monitor and getting really close. I knew she was teasing me with her cleavage.

With a flirty smile Josie said, “Well, Dave, there is a Leena Kosonen here to see you.”

“Oh, thanks, Josie.”

She cupped her hand beside her mouth and whispered loud enough for me to hear, “I think you’ll like her.”

Josie giggled, turned and did her sexiest twisty butt tease as she left.

After responding to a few emails, I grabbed the Kosonen file that was sitting on my desk and gave it a quick glance before getting out of my chair and stepping into the waiting area.

“Miss Kosoonen?”

She smiled sweetly and corrected my pronunciation of her name, politely.

I noticed the sexy twinkle in her bright blue eyes. Her pretty face was framed in soft blonde hair. She was dressed very classily, but I did get just a hint of her cleavage. I remember thinking that she must have some very nice boobs.

I glanced over the forms. “Well that all seems to be in order. What exactly was the amount you wished to borrow?”

She said she wanted twenty thousand which surprised me as I was expecting to put together a smaller loan.

“I see. And the purpose of the loan?”

“I want to get my business in proper order and expand.”

“Oh Yes. What do you do?”

“I make lingerie. There’s just me and two friends at the moment. We rent a little office out of town.”

I couldn’t help but picture her in a sheer lace nightie. My mind almost ran away with me, but I knew I had better refocus on the business.

“Really, that’s interesting. Are you making any profit at the moment?”

She looked a little hesitant. “Sort of,” she stammered slightly.

I must’ve fidgeted for just a bit because I really wanted to help this attractive woman get approved for the loan, but my inclinations were that it might not happen. I really needed some definitive answers to proceed.

“When you say sort of…?”

Based on her figures, Leena’s business was flat lining, but I tried to stay positive.

“So, you’ve turned things round a little?”

“Yes, I’m optimistic.”

‘Yes you are,’ I thought to myself.

I pulled her information up on my computer. I had seen worse for sure, but still my optimism was waning.

“So you’ve maxed out you credit card,” I said aloud.

“Yes. I used all my savings to get my business going and then I used the plastic to get by.”

That didn’t sound promising to me. “I see. Can I ask what you would do with the money?”

She seemed to fidget nervously in her chair and then sat up excitedly.

“Yes, I would move to better premises and it would also allow me to buy more material. I’ve had some interest from Ann Summers.”

“Ann Summers!” I was impressed. “Have they placed an order?” I was hoping she would say yes.

“Not yet,” she replied as her shoulders dropped sharply. “But they are interested. But they need the volume.”

I pulled out my calculator and figured interest rates from two available loan plans that she came closest to qualifying for. The monthly premiums didn’t balance with her expected income and I knew the underwriters would kick this back.

I gave her my decision. There was no way of softening the blow. We weren’t going to advance her the loan.

“Oh. But we’re just so small just now. If I can only scale up,” she said, desperately.

From her body language I could tell she really wanted this loan. Then her eyes lit up and she became suddenly animated.

“My portfolio! I haven’t shown you everything yet! Surely you haven’t made the final decision have you?” She promptly stood up straight and thrust her hand toward me with a brochure. I took it from her and started to glance it over.

“Well…” I did not want to sound promising.

“Please just have a look. You’re going to enjoy this…”

“I don’t…” Damn! There was a picture of Miss Kosonen herself in a skimpy, baby blue nightgown. “Oh!”

She started flipping the pages, showing me more photos of her as well as other very attractive model-looking women in lingerie. Here they were in skimpy, sheer lace bra and panties. There was another photo of Miss Kosonen in stockings and garter. This was like looking at photos of a Playboy Centrefold while she was right there watching you.

I could feel my cock as it started to grow. That unmistakable tingling sensation once it starts to harden. Then I moved to the next photo and it was her again in string bikini panties and a bra that barely hid her nipples. ‘Oh yeah, those are some great breasts,’ I thought to myself.

I knew that I had to figure out some way to get her approved for a loan. I mean, I never get clients like this. So, I knew I’d have to get very creative and make something work.

“Ahem… you’re very nice. I mean… that is, it’s a good portfolio. Let me do some more calculations.”

“If it’s any help, I’m wearing some of my lines now. If you want to take a look.”

‘Did she just say what I thought she said.’ My brains almost went numb and it felt like someone had turned the heater on.

“You’re wearing them, now?” I asked

She pulled her skirt up, almost as far as her crotch!

She said something, but I don’t think I could process it right then. She placed her hand sensually on her leg and started to stroke it.

I said something; what I said, I don’t remember.

“I’m going to show you my bra and panties, now,” she said, giving me a sexy smile.

I just sat in my chair. This was the best day at work ever.

She then pulled her skirt up higher revealing her tiny panties and her garter.

“Do you like how sexy they are?” Her eyes seemed to twinkle as she gave the most incredibly seductive look. Then she pulled her panties tight, almost flashing her pussy at me.

I couldn’t believe it, this gorgeous woman was about to seduce me right in my office. I was worried that someone might walk in on us. Before I could do anything she was unbuttoning her blouse. I had a bit of a panicky feeling, aware that I was going to boil over and not a thing I could do about it.

With her blouse unbuttoned exposing all of her cleavage she asked, “Would you like to come and give these a feel? I think you need to experience these with your hands.”

“Yes I will,” I stated confidently, but inwardly blowing a gasket.

I called my assistant, “Josie, clear any upcoming appointments, and do not let anyone come in for the next thirty minutes.”

Miss Kosonen was then standing at the front of my desk with her legs apart, her blouse undone and thrusting her lovely boobs toward me.

“Mr Campbell, I’m going to wear you out for the next thirty minutes.” Her voice was so seductive.

“Yes you are!” I answered.

“I’m not leaving until I’ve completely satisfied you.” She slightly turned her head to the side while holding her boobs in her hands and smiled.

I stared, aware that my erection was bursting through my trousers.

“Can you handle these?” She still had her hands cupped on her bra covered breasts.

I was in complete shock. This super hot, young sexy blonde lady in my office had just squeezed her tits together and asked if I could handle them. For all practical purposes my brain had just shut down. I had a raging boner throbbing inside my pants. My brain was no longer in charge. My cock was!

I don’t remember leaving my chair, but like a flash, I was standing in front of her as she asked me to feel of her tits. She even gave me that sexy little-girl-look with pouty lips, her head tilted down with her eye lids half mooning her pupils and looked deep into my eyes. Then she said, “Help yourself.”

That I did! I stroked the top of one boob with my index finger and softly pressed my hand against her other breast. She grabbed it and held it firmly against her tit. Within seconds I had both of her tits firmly grasped in my hands. Then to my surprise she reached around me and grabbed me by the butt. I ran my left hand through her soft blonde hair and started unbuttoning the rest of her blouse with my other hand. She moaned and gave me a hard pelvic thrust, holding her crotch against me and grinding her pussy against my swollen cock through the fabric of our clothes.

My cock was seriously pulsating, tingling not only from top to bottom, but down deep as even my prostate felt swollen. I slid my hand up her skirt and my fingers pressed against her pussy through her panties which felt soaked through. Just as I did that she pushed her bra up totally exposing her large, plump breasts and I quickly buried my face into them, kissing her very hard swollen nipples.

As I moved her toward my desk, her hand grabbed my protruding crotch. I felt her fingers fumbling around until they had hold of my zipper handle and down it went. My suit trousers fell around my ankles. As I was trying to get the rest of her shirt unbuttoned she quickly pulled one hand free to help me. Then she used both hands to jerk my boxers down. My unleashed, erect cock sprang forward and she immediately dropped to her knees and licked the end. As I felt her mouth start to engulf my pulsating pecker, I grabbed her head. Her soft hair felt so smooth and sexy I just pulled it together into a clump and ran my fingers through its silkiness.

She grabbed hold of my upper thighs and clenched them tightly and her head began to bob back and forth as her wet lips engulfed my dick and her tongue rolled all over my hardness. My knees felt weak as she pressed her mouth deep onto my dick and used one of her hands to caress my balls. As she continued sucking me hard, I slid my hands down to squeeze on her big soft tits. They were so round and bouncy that I just had to play with them as she continued bobbing back and forth on my swollen cock.

She must have sensed how close I was getting and she quickly pulled her mouth off my cock and stood up. She turned around and placed her hands on my desk pushing her pert ass toward me, then turned her head and looked at me. I looked at her ass and saw that her tiny little panties had disappeared between her shiny wet pussy lips. At that moment, all I could think of was her hot little pussy and my throbbing cock.

I grabbed her panties at the waist and slid my finger down, before pulling them aside so I could get to her swollen cunt lips. They were so wet and pink. I pushed the head of my cock between her lips and slowly pushed my shaft into her warm juicy pussy. Her pussy was tight so I pushed inside gently but was soon buried, balls deep. She moaned and shifted her weight. Then she gasped as I started to push in and out.

As her moans filled the air, I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it tight then sped up my thrusts into her tight juicy cunt. She moaned out, “Fuck me!”

I kept pressing into her and she kept moaning and gasping loudly. “I’m a little slut, so fuck me hard!”

She moaned out some words. I could barely make part of them out, and it sounded like she said something about the loan. Well, I had decided that I was going to make that loan happen. Yes, in fact as I continued thrusting my throbbing pecker into her sloppy wet pussy, I also was plotting out how I could keep her coming back in the bank so I could personally monitor her loan repayments.

As her insanely tight, wet little pussy began to spasm, I finally felt my nut sack explode inside her as my orgasm shot through me like a jolt of electrical volts. I felt my cum shooting into her as I kept thrusting. It felt like her pussy clenched hard around my cock. A quick squeeze and she let out a moan that I knew my assistant Josie had to hear, who was only on the other side of the door.

I had only one real thought though, ‘Miss Kosonen is getting this loan.’

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments