Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clit Got Your Tongue

"It is hard to talk with your mouth full."

45
38 Comments 38
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Recommended Read

It is my office – my private space – until she decides otherwise.

I am on a very important conference call when she walks in without knocking. She knows my rules. If my door is closed, do not interrupt me. On this day, she chooses to break those rules.

My mate and I have a passionate relationship. Passion is defined as an intense and uncontrollable emotion. But, I didn’t say which emotion, did I? Sometimes, she is an angel and I just cherish her; I really cherish her. I lovingly kiss and make love to her from dusk until dawn, not able to get enough of her sweetness. Other times, little horns pop out the top of her ornery head, and I want to spank her ass until she can’t sit down for a week.

This day will be the latter.

As I said, I am engaged in a very important conference call, trying to get a new contract. It will be one of my most lucrative deals. As the door unexpectedly opens, she invades my private space wearing that dress. Her black fuck-me dress with the silver zipper running down the side, leaving nothing to the imagination as it clings to every luscious curve of her body. My eyes travel down her deliciously seductive body to see her bend-me-over-and-fuck-me black stilettos. Fuck.

Admittedly, my cock jumps, but I am in business mode. I furrow my brows at her and frown, mouthing I am on a call. She responds with an evil grin. 

Damn! What mischief is my little minx up to now?

She sashays over, dancing all around me, showing off her curves in her sexy dress. Long fingernails stroke my face, trying to soften my tightened jaw. Then, she climbs onto my cherry desk with her ass pointed at my face.

Her fingers grab hold of her zipper, and slowly drag it down the length of her dress, revealing her creamy naked flesh. Full breasts flop out and hang impressively, begging for a squeeze. As the zipper reaches the end of the line, her dress falls from her body, leaving her naked... on her knees...  on my desk ... with her succulent ass inches from my face.

To her credit, it is a magnificent ass. You know the kind of ass that sticks out in the back like a perfectly round bubble, screaming to be smacked and fucked. I can't take my eyes off of her.

As I struggle to remain alert to my call, searching for papers now hidden underneath her, she suddenly pushes her voluptuous ass back towards my face, literally smacking me in the nose with it. My nose is plunged into her crack, inhaling her intoxicating scents. My speech is muffled by her plumpy cheek. 

I push her naughty ass away, trying desperately to finish my explanation to my client. Undeterred, she rolls over, hops down, and leans over me, trapping my head between her hands while stuffing her pert little nipple into my mouth – as I am talking! I have no choice but to bite it, to empty my mouth enough to finish my sentence. Have you ever tried to talk with a tit stuffed into your mouth? Sucking in her breath through her teeth, she regretfully pulls back, with her nipple aching.

No! I mouth, with my angry eyes boring holes through her.

Again that smirk. Enjoy your fun, honey, you won't be smiling later as you are held down across my knee.

It is my potential client’s turn to talk. Thank, God. A momentary break to mouth more threats at her. Again, she ignores me, climbing onto my lap, rubbing her naked pussy against my lengthening cock. I can’t help but buck up against her a little. My cock is like a magnet uncontrollably drawn to her pussy and I can't break the attraction. 

Grinding, she goes. Grinding. Rubbing. Pulsating. Her greedy pussy eagerly humps my cock through my pants. Or course, I want to fuck her. My cock strains against the stiff material, begging to come out and play with her. Did I mention this was a really important business call? She is going to get the hardest spanking ever for this.

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

Leaning towards me, her lips find my neck and her tongue flicks my heated skin. I can’t help myself and reach up and grab a breast. Pinching her nipple hard relieves some of my growing frustrations. Her tongue has left my neck for my ear. She knows. She knows what that does to me when she sticks her wet tongue in my ear. I am squirming big time, losing the struggle to concentrate on the conversation on the other end of the line. My fingers are white from clenching the phone. Damn her.

She leaves my lap and hops back on my desk with legs widely spread. Her pussy leaks its juices all over my papers, with her arousal on full display a foot from me. With stilettos wrapped around my chair, she pulls my rolling chair towards her. Small, but mighty hands grab my head pulling me to her wet pussy.

Her intoxicating scent lures me in. I can’t help myself and need a taste. One hand clutches her waist, while the other desperately tries to hang on to the phone. My tongue flicks her clit just as I am asked a question. Trying to withdraw my mouth to answer, she blocks my efforts by wrapping her legs around my head. Her thighs clamp down around my ears.

I give in to her and ravage her clit - sucking, licking, probing - trying to appease her enough for a release. She unclenches her thighs, allowing me just an inch of space, I press the phone against her pussy and try to talk. Her pussy leaks more juices onto my desk as I struggle to concentrate on my call.

Damn.

I lose this struggle.

“Dan, can you please recap your needs, to make sure I have it all,” I say into the phone, needing to stall.

I stand up, yank my cock out and plunge into her tight hole. I am not gentle. I am too far gone for that. Her eyes light up at my entry and a smile covers her face as she pulls me in closer. Papers are scattering to the floor. Satisfaction is written all over her conniving face.

Her legs wrap around my waist as I begin to fuck her. Her pussy is always so tight. I mute my line as I can’t hold back my groans. And she is a screamer. I just have to hope I finish our fuck before I have to talk again.

She is excited – very excited by her little games. We roughly kiss as her hips thrust to meet my thrusts and we fuck hard. My desk makes screeching noises against the hardwood floor. I stretch her tight pussy, driving further inside her. 

“Harder, baby. Harder,” she pleads, into my mouth.

My free hand moves under her ass, which will be bright red later, lifting her to enable me to fuck her deeper and harder. Oh fuck, she feels good. I break our kiss and look into her evil eyes to witness her smugness at what she has accomplished. Naughty, naughty girl.

She is making that noise she makes right before she cums, and I see her eyes close. Then, the screaming starts. Her screams are so hot and usually get me off. Her pussy tightens around my cock, spasming over and over. My balls follow pussy's lead and I explode, shooting my cum inside her, over and over again.

I hear talking on the phone, but the words are not registering. We cling to one another, panting, coming down from our orgasms. My focus is destroyed.

"Did you hear me?" sounds through the line. 

"Yes, apologies, but I need to call you back in an hour as an urgent need has arisen," I sputter into the phone, before hanging up.

Damn it!

"That was amazing, baby," she says smiling, slithering her ensnaring ass off my desk, obviously pleased with how she manipulated me in this situation.

Silence. Long moments of silence. She sees my face change.

"Go get the paddle," I say sternly. 

I am not one to be dominated. And business is business.

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments