Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Car Ride For Lunch

"It's amazing what can happen when you ask for it"

64
12 Comments 12
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Another fantasy of mine that I'd love to do to someone..."

Mr Daniels is a very busy man. We share an office and each day I watch him as he bounces between catching up with the endless emails he receives and questions being thrown his way from other colleagues, all whilst trying to start the neverending list of tasks he's got. Being his PA, I try to make sure his day is balanced well, that he's not interrupted too much and manages to take breaks when needed, but it's not always easy.

I've had the hots for Mr Daniels ever since I started at the company; just shy of six-foot-tall with blond hair and an athletic build, he's got the eyes of a number of girls in the office staring at him on a daily basis. They often say things to me like, "Oh what I wouldn't do to be in a room alone with him," and, "You're so lucky you get to work so closely with him, I'd be exploding by now."

I've often fantasised about what it would be like to just get the nerve to close the office door, lock it, and have him take me on his desk. Sometimes he'll catch me in one of those daydreams and I'll be all flustered. I try to wear attire that would catch his eye and I swear I've seen him looking at me when I've gone to pick something up off the floor or when I walk out of the door.

I look at my computer and realise it's close to his next meeting so I say, "Mr Daniels, it's time for your midday meeting with Accounting. They're waiting for you in room 2A."

"Please tell them I'll be another ten minutes, Kat, I need to get this email sorted before I get distracted by another pointless meeting."

I make my way over to the meeting room and knock on the door until I hear Dorothy tell me to enter. As soon as I walk in, I say, "I'm sorry, but Mr Daniels is going to be ten minutes late, he's just tied up with something and apologises for the delay to the start of this meeting."

"He's avoided this meeting for the last three weeks! Please tell him if it doesn't happen today, we'll have to continue without his input," Dorothy says.

I nod and walk out of the room and back to the office. As I enter the room, Mr Daniels looks up from his laptop and I say, "They've asked that you attend this meeting or they'll have to continue without your input. I don't think they're best pleased you've missed it the last few times they've set it up."

"Do they not understand I have a business to run? I can't be in meetings all day, every day, at a drop of a hat, just for them!" he yells. "They do my head in! This meeting doesn't need me, I've told them this before, but they insist on inviting me and waiting for me to turn up. Just tell them to continue as they are and leave me out of it."

His yelling gets me all tingly, it always does. I go back to the meeting room to inform the team of Mr Daniels' decision. They don't seem too happy and grumble as I leave the room.

I get back to my desk and continue with my work. After about thirty minutes, Mr Daniels stands up with his car keys in his hands and says, "Well, seeing as though I don't have a meeting over lunch, I suppose I'm free to actually take a break today. Do you fancy coming with me to grab a bite to eat, Kat? Not for too long, though, I do have a lot of things to get through today."

His invitation to join him catches me off guard. I've never been asked to go out for lunch with him, let alone be in his car. The thought of being taken out somewhere by my boss is quite exciting.

I grab my bag and make sure I have my purse inside. "Don't worry about that, Kat, lunch is on me. It's about time I give you something back for putting up with me for this long," he says, and opens the door, waiting for me to leave. As I leave the room, his hand gently touches the small of my back and I feel flutters in my stomach.

Mr Daniels could just be being a gentleman but my mind is now racing to the idea that he wants to touch me and all sorts of thoughts go through my mind. So much so, as we reach his car I nearly miss him saying to me, "I know a great little cafe not too far from here, just up on the hills, brilliant views of the countryside. Not seen anyone else from here go there, to be honest."

I slide into the passenger seat of his car. It's so low down that as I get into the seat, my skirt rides up to show more of my thigh than I had intended. I quickly try to rectify it but the way I have to sit, it's not moving back down well and so I keep my hands on the rim to stop it from moving back up. Mr Daniels gets into the car and notices this and I see his face go slightly red. "These seats are a little low but it's what you pay for when you get a BMW," he says.

He starts the engine and drives off, one hand on the wheel, the other on his leg, on our little journey to get some food. I notice his car is an automatic and must have cost a fortune but I suppose you can afford it when you run your own company.

We're on the country lanes with hardly any cars in sight. We sit in silence for a moment or two, not sure what to say to each other. However, I keep catching him looking at my legs and it's making my heart flutter.

I don't know what makes me do this but I start to move my hand away from my legs, causing the skirt to rise again and letting it sit where it wants to, exposing more of my legs. I hear him gulp and give him a quick glance and see him staring back and forth between the road and my legs.

Mr Daniels breaks the silence by saying, "I'm going to open the window a little, get some air in here, it's suddenly got a lot hotter." I feel the breeze instantly and move my body slightly to feel it across my legs. "How about some music?" he asks, and his hand moves to the middle console to switch on the radio. However, his fingers manage to graze across the side of my leg and I shudder.

LiaPalmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaPalmer

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that," he spurts out and instinctively places his hand on the steering wheel.

"No, no, don't worry. I didn't mind. In fact, I quite liked the touch." My hands clasp over my mouth and I immediately start to apologise, "I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me or why I said that, sorry, Mr Daniels!"

All embarrassed, I turn to face him and can see he's also a little shocked by what I said. I move my head back to stare out of the window and wish for the journey back to the office when all of a sudden I feel his hand caress my thigh and I nervously shake with excitement.

I look down and he's moving his hand up and down my thigh, going further up each time, and I'm instantly wet. "Is this OK?" he asks and I can only nod. I continue staring at his hand, too nervous to look up and break this daydream, only it's not a daydream and he's really touching me.

"You can touch me too if you want," he says softly, and with all my might I break through the nerves and move my hand over his leg, mimicking what he's doing to me.

As I do this, my hand is moving further and further up his thigh until my little finger feels his hardening cock. It twitches, which makes me shudder, and his fingers do the same to my wet pussy.

"Do you want to go further? I know I do," he asks. This time I manage to look up at him and I nod.

His hand moves back to my leg, pushing my skirt up more to see my white panties. His fingers graze over the top and feeling how wet I am, he says, "Oh wow, you really do want this," and he starts to rub my pussy over the top of my panties.

However, my hand stops him and I ask, "Can I re-enact one of my fantasies on you?" and he looks intrigued.

"This sounds exciting. Let me find somewhere to park..." but I quickly shake my head.

"No, that's not part of the fantasy. Just keep driving."

"Oooh, there's authority in your voice, I like it. I'll keep driving, for now..." he says and I move my hand back to his thigh and to his now very hard cock and start rubbing and squeezing it through his pants. He moans at the touch.

I start to unzip his pants, slowly, so as to not cause too much of a distraction. My hand rubs against his boxers and I feel him twitching, urging me to grab his cock. My hand slides into his boxers and I feel it, so hard.

"Oh god," he exclaims as I stroke it up and down. I start to lick my lips, making it obvious what I want to do next. He anticipates this and moves himself a little so I have more access.

My head goes down and I lick the tip of his cock. I feel the car jerk a little, "Sorry... you caught me off guard," he says, to which I open my mouth and cover his cock, licking as I'm going down, and back up, and down again.

Instinctively one of his hands goes on top of my head, pushing gently, and he starts to grind in motion with me, all slowly as he's still driving the car.

My hand moves down his shaft and cups his balls, playing with them whilst I slowly move my head up and down his cock. He moans even more and I hear him say, "Oh god, this is so good, ooohhh. Don't stop."

I lift my head off his cock and reply with, "I don't want to stop, I want to go deeper." I feel him lift his butt off the seat more and I go deeper and deeper, moaning into his cock while I do this. His hand pushes down on my head a little harder and I gargle his cock in my throat.

I slowly lift my head, licking his shaft all the way up and ending with the tip of his cock, taking a moment to grab some air. "I've thought about giving you a blow job so many times in the office, this is even better."

He grabs my chin and forces my head up to look at him and without taking his eyes off the road, he says, "We need to park up, now."

I giggle, bite my lip and move my head back down to his cock, licking and sucking slowly until he finds somewhere suitable to park.

Once there, we take off our seatbelts and move ourselves into better positions. All I want to do is make him come but I'm so incredibly wet. He senses this and moves his hand over to my pussy but I stop him.

"My fantasy, my rules. No touching me until I say so, got it?" He nods, smiling, and leans back in his seat.

My head moves back to his raging hard-on and now that I can move more, I'm able to go deeper than I did before and he moans so loudly, "Oh yeah, oh my god, Kat... mmmm."

I'm able to pick up speed and I can tell he likes that as he's grinding against my face, pushing my head down with his hands.

I start to gag but I don't stop. I want to make him come so badly, I go faster and deeper. I feel his grip on my head tighten and his fingers start to pull my hair.

"Oh god, Kat, yes, yes, oh god, I'm going to come, Kat, I'm going to come... fuckkk."

His hips thrust higher off the seat and hard into my face, all the while I don't stop with the speed until I feel his hot come hit the back of my throat. One, two, three pulses until his hips slowly move back down onto the seat and his grip on my head slowly loosens.

He pulls my head off his cock, up to face him and I swallow all of his come with a smile on my face.

"Wow, oh wow... Kat, I mean... wow," is all he can manage to say. I wipe the corner of my mouth and move back into my seat. I'm so wet and I squirm around in my seat, so much so Mr Daniels says to me, "Are you sure you don't want me to help you out?"

I shake my head, eyes closed, reeling in what has just happened, and say, "As you said earlier, you're really busy today and we should get you some food before your afternoon meetings. You can pay me back next time."

Published 
Written by kittycranberry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments