Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back in the Office

"A new job brings its own rewards..."

35
11 Comments 11
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Amelia returns to the office after a gap of nineteen years. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is a stand-alone Office Sex story."

With her husband already at work, Amelia lay on her marriage bed wrapped in her dressing gown. She was listening to the bustle of her twin teenage daughters getting ready to go to college; the distant sound brought a smile to her lips. Normally, she would have been down there, helping them get ready and then driving them both to the college.

But not today; Amelia was starting a new job, and with it, rekindling her interrupted career.

It was just a few weeks ago when she had applied for a position in the accounts department, a similar job to what she used to hold until she got pregnant with the twins. She had been lucky as despite needing some technology training she had acquired the vacant position.

However, Amelia knew that the real reason she had been successful in getting the job had been down to the handsome company owner, Mr Davis. From a distance, he had overseen her interview and had approved her recruitment. They had also briefly flirted when they were alone and Amelia had to admit to herself there was an unseen sexual tension between them.

“Bye, Mum,” the twins shouted, just before they slammed the front door.

With no time to answer, Amelia looked out of the bedroom window and watched the girls in their cars carefully navigate the house’s front drive. She was thinking that until today; it had been her that drove them to college, and that things were going to be different from today.

With the twins now adults, it was time for her to rediscover who she was. Have a life where she was an adult, where she felt like a beautiful, sensual woman, and not just a stay-at-home mum. With that thought, Amelia looked at the clothes her husband had laid out for her last night. Even today, she was still doubtful that they were the correct choice.

What did he know? She questioned. He worked for himself and didn’t have a dress code.

To calm her first-day nerves, she walked over to the full-length bedroom mirror and dropped her dressing gown. Amelia stood there naked, her toned figure looking back at her. She turned, then stretched and smiled. Her hands wandered across her body, then checked her full C-cup breasts before she ran one down to her dark curls. Her pubic bush edges were now trimmed after her early morning shower.

She smiled, as she was pleased with what she saw, her body still tight thanks to hours spent in their home gym, and her long dark hair framing a still youthful face.

What if I am now forty? she thought. Isn’t that just the new thirty?

Reassured, she slipped on her underwear, and her black, fifteen-denier tights. Then the white blouse and the short red leather skirt; it was this item of clothing she was the most unsure about. But it did make her legs look long and sexy, and once again, her mind wavered to thoughts of Mr Davis. To finish the look off, she wore a black jacket, black high heels and some gold jewellery. 

With several final looks in the mirror and the realisation that her husband might just have been right, Amelia was set for the day.

As she walked to her car, she felt both nervous and excited. But just like the meaning of her first name, her overriding feeling was one of being industrious.  

It was good to be back in the office

Today was an orientation day, so there was a ten AM start, but it also came with a late finish, as she had been told she needed to be shown how to secure their floor and set the alarm system.

With deft control, Amelia parked in the spot as directed by the email she'd received. The basement car park still felt familiar to her, though she hadn’t parked there for nearly nineteen years. She looked around, and memories came flooding back. It was on the third floor of this very building where she had first met her husband.

The company they both used to work for had been sold, long after Amelia had unexpectedly fallen pregnant with the twins and then left. The twins had been a wonderful surprise, especially as, at eighteen, she had been tearfully told that it was unlikely she could ever conceive.

It was with that strange feeling that she carefully stepped out of her car and smoothed her red leather skirt down before walking to the lift. There, she took a deep breath and pushed the fifth-floor button.

As the elevator doors opened, there was a ping. For Amelia, it was an announcement that she had arrived and had stepped into a new career.

Her first task was to report to the Account’s Department Manager, Mrs Marcia Roberts. She was a slightly older lady who had interviewed her. She was also her direct boss. It was with an air of efficiency that Marcia spent the rest of the morning showing Amelia around.

First, it was the fifth floor, where she was introduced to the rest of the accounts team, and then she was shown to a small private office where she would be working.

The two women got to know one another as Marcia showed her new recruit around. They worked their way from the first floor, Sales, right the way up to the fourth floor, Human Resources. It was only when passing through the third floor that Amelia briefly thought of her husband and how she first met him there.

It wasn’t until the afternoon that they returned to the fifth floor where Marcia explained this was just a satellite office block and how manufacturing was scattered around several large company sites in different parts of the country. Amelia knew this, she had done her research.  

 Lastly, Marcia then ran through the heads of each department and where they were located.

“And Mr Davis, does he work in this office?” Amelia questioned, already knowing the answer.

“He is corporate, so he is up on the top floor with the rest of the company's directors.”

Marcia weakly smiled. “I was very surprised when he took an interest in who I was recruiting.” Then she added, slightly irritably, “He may be the company owner, but he normally lets us managers get on with the running of the business.”

By the end of the working day, Amelia had gone through most of the things she needed to know. The afternoon had been spent mostly watching health and safety videos on her office computer, each one having been neatly signed off.

With that done, she sat back and looked around her office. It wasn’t large; she hadn’t expected it to be, just a desk and a table with her phone on it. She silently giggled. Despite having just signed off the company paperless office video, there was also a filing cabinet.

However, there were two things about her office that she really liked: The large window that overlooked the city and, most importantly, that it had been soundproofed. Therefore, her office was quiet; you could almost hear yourself think.

With everyone leaving, she went out to see Marcia as she was going to show her how to secure the office and set the alarm. The two ladies exchanged pleasantries with each other and then their co-workers as, one-by-one they all left.

“Oh, God!” Marcia exclaimed as she looked at the tall, stocky man who had just walked through the elevator’s doors. She seemed flustered.

“It’s Mr Davis,” she whispered to Amelia.

“Why is he here now? He normally gives me a warning,” Marcia muttered to herself and then walked over to greet him.

There he was, Mr Davis, the big boss, Amelia thought. But he was not just that; he was also tall, dark, and handsome. As the company owner, she knew he made the company rules, but there was something else about him—something Marcia didn’t know…

It had been Mr Davis whom she had flirted with and later made an agreement, which led him to rubber-stamp her employment. As Amelia remembered that intimate conversation, a warm shiver went through her. It went straight from her brain to her already damp pussy. She was aroused.

Amelia knew why he was there, and it was confirmed as their eyes briefly glanced at each other. She sensed the sexual tension and quickly looked away. She had only done this once before, years ago, with her, then manager.

ArianaWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaWest

It wasn’t long before Mr Davis was reintroduced to Amelia. He then told Marcia that he would do the honours, and show the new recruit how to lock up and set the alarm.

Though highly unusual, Marcia left them, grateful to get home and escape the powerful man.

With the turn of a key, Mr Davis locked the door to the outer office and turned to his new employee.

“I understand you have done this before?” It was an open question.

Amelia blushed as she couldn’t help but think back to a time before she was married.

“I think we both know why I am here,” Mr Davis stated, his accompanying smile inviting.

Amelia’s blush deepened. She knew… and she also knew she couldn’t say no.

“Yes, that's right, slut… As we agreed, it is time to pay me back for employing you.” 

Mr Davis's words went straight to Amelia’s pussy. Her wetness made her feel just that… a slut.

She had agreed to this and had known this was coming since the day she had signed her contract. There had been only one condition; that this would remain a secret between the two of them.

Fuck, she thought as her body and mind briefly thought back to the shag she had in her old company’s office. It had been with the manager there. The sex had been hot and fulfilling. She never had cum so much, both then and since.

“Mr Davis, can’t we go somewhere else?”

He powerfully chuckled, “That was not in our agreement.”

Amelia gasped; her body felt weak. She knew he was right, yet she wanted this.

“You will need to wear a condom; I am not on the pill,” Amelia whispered.

“Will your husband care if you get pregnant?”

No,” Amelia quickly responded, “We have been trying for another child for years.”

Mr Davis grinned, ever the alpha male. He regarded his company building as being his lair.

“Here, right now, you’re my slut, and I going to fuck you right now, right here, as agreed. I own this place, and I want you to think of me every time you walk into your office and sit at your desk… as I am going to fuck you bent over it.”

Fuck, Amelia thought as Mr Davis guided her through her office door. This felt so similar to what happened all those years ago.

It was with a wave of his arm that the owner swept the loose items off the desk; they tumbled to the floor.

“Don’t you know we have a clear desk policy?” he hissed, his eyes cutting into her.

“Now get onto your knees. You know what to do.”

Amelia trembled as she dropped and released Mr Davis' large, semi-hard cock. Yes, she knew exactly what to do; she also knew what he wanted. She had read in one of her magazines that all men desired fellatio, not just her husband.

Her shaky hand wrapped around his cock as she gently stroked him; Amelia felt it harden as blood flowed to it. Her tongue flicked across its head, and then she licked him, swirling her tongue around its head, before taking his engorged cock into her mouth.

Mr Davis groaned, her head now bobbing back and forth. This was one of the reasons he had employed this desirable woman.

It wasn’t long before he had her bent over the desk, skirt around her waist and her knickers and tights around one ankle as Mr Davis's powerful cock slid into Amelia.

He fucked her with strong, masterful strokes. There was no condom, no words of affection. This was raw, animalistic lust. He was the boss; this was his kingdom, and Amelia was his prize.

He slipped out of her. “I want you naked.” There was no debating; she stripped like the good slut that currently was. It was what she currently desired to be.

“By the window, Amelia.” It was the first time he had used her name.

Her eyes opened wide… She would be seen; all would know what they were doing.

“Don’t worry, slut. It is only your face and tits that the world will see.”

It was as if Mr Davis had read what she was thinking. He lowered the blind just enough, so he would not be seen and then pulled her to the window, the cold glass pressing against her face, her bare boobs.

Amelia moaned louder as she felt Mr Davis’s cock enter her warm, wet cunt. She craved this and needed this. It had been too long since she had this type of risky sex. The coldness of the glass reminded her where she was, that her bare breasts were in view.

She groaned as she felt the company owner's cock start to pound into her, not caring that this was the most fertile time of her month. She wanted to get knocked up; her husband wished for another baby, too.

Her hairy pussy was now gushing as ripples of carnal pleasure ripped through her body. She came, her gratifying cries bouncing around her office; the people going home below were oblivious.

“I am going to pump you full of baby-making cum, Amelia,” he panted. His cock was as hard as it had been for years. 

“Please,” Amelia moaned as she gripped the windowsill, the company boss still fucking her hard from the rear.

With a mutual grunt, Mr Davis’s cock erupted inside his employee, and with one last thrust, they lay there, locked. He liked the idea of knocking up Amelia.  

“And what are you going to tell your husband if you become pregnant?” He questioned as he felt his cock starting to slip from her.

“That the baby is his,” she panted as she reached for the tissues, his cock falling from her.

“That’s the correct answer,” Mr Davis said as he stepped away and went to the bathroom to clean up.

They set the alarm together and then got into the lift, like two strangers. Not like the company owner and his newest employee, and certainly not like two people who had just been fucking for twenty minutes.

However, if you looked closely, as they rode downwards, their hands were almost touching one another’s. Despite standing upright and looking at the elevator doors, there was an attraction between them.

As the lift reached the basement car park, there was another ping, and they stepped from work back into reality. Their cars parked next door to each other, his was a big powerful BMW, hers a small electric Honda.  

Mr Davis's face softened as he looked down towards Amelia.

“Was it as good as it was nineteen years ago?” he questioned. 

“Better,” Amelia Davis replied as she smiled and looked up at her husband. “I'll see you at home,” she warmly added.

“Tea on the table,” he joked back and then stated. “Though I would prefer it to be you… naked!

 Amelia giggled, “I like that too… but we can’t, the twins!”

“I know,” he shrugged.

“You realise it's unlikely I will get pregnant, even though we have just re-enacted how we conceived our daughters.”

He frowned, “But we can hope!”

The last time she did this, her husband had just been the manager. It was before he purchased the company and grew it into the multi-national it is today. Amelia didn’t need to work, but after spending years trying to conceive again, her husband had suggested…

“Why don’t we re-enact how the twins were conceived?”

Amelia liked the kinky idea, and it had been with a giggle that she signed their private employment contract with her husband.

Mr Davis chuckled as he stepped into his car. “Well, if it doesn’t happen, then it looks like I might be employing you a little longer than I originally intended… ”

Amelia just smiled. She quite liked the idea of having sex again… back in the office.   


The End (or maybe it is just a new beginning for Mr and Mrs Davis).

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2024 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments