Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A young man's beautiful boss. Chapter: III

"Being near her again made me desperate to have her, even at the riskiest possible time."

15
5 Comments 5
16.6k Views 16.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It was five years between the first time I had sex with Jackie and the next orgasm she gave me, but the time until the one after that was no more than five hours.

Having attempted to clean up and sheepishly returned to my desk, I saw Jackie very little all day. Marie, the mature, petite office assistant caught me looking at her once or twice more and gave a flutter of her long mascaraed eyelashes, but I was finding it difficult to concentrate having been jacked off at work by my boss that very morning.

Towards the end of the day, Jackie returned to the office without even glancing at me and breezed past, giving me a brief air of her perfume, and took a seat at her desk opposite on the other side of the office.

Come four pm people started to drift home. Getting in early, I'm usually one of the first to go but I'd been somewhat distracted all day, to say the least, so was still trying to work as colleagues left one by one.

I kept stealing glances at Jackie but she seemed completely absorbed in work, with a serious little frown on her pretty face.

She looked up as her neighbour put on her coat and chirped, “Don’t stay too late!”

"Wish I didn’t have to," Jackie replied. "I've a two o'clock meeting in the states. I have to dial in. That's seven this evening for us."

"Aw, well I hope it doesn't go on too long. See you tomorrow!" Came the reply and three of us were left in the office.

The next time I looked up towards Jackie, she was looking at me, eyebrow raised. She glanced at the clock and back to me with a questioning half-smile. I returned a little shrug and looked back down. 5:30 and I could already feel the anticipation growing, stirring in the pit of my stomach.

The only colleague left silently working was Marie and the minutes ticked by torturously slowly. I could almost still feel the delicious, light touch of Jackie's hand around my shaft and my jeans became uncomfortable as I grew in them.

Lost in reverie, I heard Marie saying her farewells. I watched her as she packed up her things, putting them in a smart, black leather designer handbag. She put on her long slim coat and tied it about her narrow waist, giving her a pleasing little hourglass figure on top of shapely legs in sheer tights (I hoped stockings) and pristine pointed heels.

On her way past she smiled at me sincerely and I, hoping she didn't notice my obvious arousal, smiled back. I wasn't so sure she hadn't as she gave me a little wink as she said goodbye. I watched her figure sway out of the door and could once again hear the clock ticking...

Unable to focus on work, I clicked aimlessly between windows. Control charts, abstracts, articles, lab results. Jackie's phone rang, breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" She answered bluntly.

Home, I guessed.

"Well, yeah, I did tell you I was going to be late. Yes! I did!"

She sighed, "Well, I have a very important telecom meeting at seven." Emphasis on the 'very important' accompanied with a warning frown in my direction. “I can’t miss any of it.”

"Alright. Yes. I don't know, later, bye." She hung up the phone firmly and shot me another look but I turned away, embarrassed to have been seen listening.

As seven pm approached Jackie stood and stretched. I stole a look at her thrust out chest, fantasising about the beautiful red lace of her bra and the natural tear-drop, tan-lined tits beneath that.

 Without a word, she swept into a conference room, letting the door shut behind her. In a minute or two I heard the dialling tone of the speakerphone and looking through the windowed door I could see Jackie, her back to me, leaning on her elbows on the table, waiting to be connected.

Not entirely under my own power, I stood and walked silently to the door. I found myself with my hand on the door handle breath heavy, aroused. Through the window in the door, I saw Jackie stand and bend over the table to reach the speakerphone in the centre.

She evidently tried to pull it towards her but it was attached to the surface, necessitating her use of the buttons in her current position.

 Her wide hips gave a pleasing round shape to her quite firm arse which I watched, fixated as I silently turned the handle and opened the door a crack. The phone disconnected and Jackie cursed quietly under her breath and typed the number into the speakerphone again, leaning even further over the table, holding herself up on her elbows.

The alternating dialing and engaged tones obscured the sound of my quiet entry to the room and I closed the door almost silently behind me. A few quick, quiet steps brought me within a foot of Jackie’s bent-over figure and the dialing tone became a noise indicating a connection.

My large hands held towards her, I closed the distance between us and the instant after an American voice queried, “Jackie? You there?” I rested them on her beautiful full hips.

She froze and gasped suddenly at the sensation.

“Huh? You there?” came the voice.

“Yes! Yes, I’m here! Sorry!” Jackie replied, clearly startled.

 I gently squeezed and moved up against her bodily and she pushed a few buttons in quick succession, attempting to find mute but only succeeding in generating a series of beeps.

“Are you… still with us?” A different voice asked.

“Yes, I’m - ” my hands slid warmly over her hips and outer thighs making her gasp again at the sensation, “I’m here. Yep.”

Jackie shifted her arse against me and must have instantly become aware of my arousal with a start. She succeeded in finding the mute button.

“Bastard!” She whispered, just in case, standing up suddenly which allowed my hands to roam around to the bottom of her stomach and the fronts of her thighs, pulling her back into me firmly.

“Joe,” she uttered as she pressed her hands against my own, unclear if it was in protest or holding me there.

“Then we’ll start shall we,” an authoritative  voice began, “You’re at the UK site, right, Jackie?”

“Yes, I’m - ” she started, before bending back over to hit unmute, pushing against my lap in the process, and finishing, “yes, I am.”

She reached again for the button but I slid my hands up her stomach to her large breasts and pulled her to an upright position, her back against my broad chest.

As my arms surrounded her and I held her against my body, she sighed and the telecom got underway.

Possessed by lust for her I felt the weight of her beautiful tits through her clothes and immediately kissed and nuzzled the side of her neck while the Americans chattered away.

“Joe,” she protested weakly in an almost silent hiss, her hands on the backs of mine as I caressed her breasts.

I pressed my lips right under her ear, brushing the warm, smooth, fragrant skin of her neck and spoke under my breath, “I want you.”

She felt the urgency of my erection, my burning desire for her, pressed against her and she involuntarily pushed back against it, making us both let out a barely perceptible moan.

One of my hands still on one of her tits, my other caressed her stomach, moving gradually downwards until my fingers brushed the front of the waistband of her pants. She tilted her head to open up her neck to my kisses but became aware of her name being repeated.

“Jackie? Jackie? Have we lost you? We were just asking about everyone’s targets. Are your scientists meeting them?”

“Oh yes, yes,” she replied, a little too eagerly and breathlessly as my fingertips pushed under her pants and I felt the lacy front of her hopefully matching red knickers.

“Your direct reports? How’s their development work going?”

I pushed my hand into the front of her trousers and my fingers warmly slid against her increasingly sensitive pussy through her underwear, “It’s… wonderful!” She gasped in response, leaning her head back against my shoulder, one of her own hands coming up to caress the breast I wasn’t holding.

"Excuse me??” The questioner sounded a little surprised.

“God you… bastard,” she hissed at me, before speaking more clearly.

SensualClara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensualClara

“I mean, it’s great, it’s going… wonderfully.”

As she began to describe what my colleagues and I had been working on I slipped my hand from under her clothes and took hold of the hem of her top. The moment she finished her piece, I lifted it over her head and dropped it on the table, my hands immediately returning to her, hungry for her body.

Taking her back in my arms from behind, my hands roamed over her gorgeous soft stomach and waist. I cupped and caressed her breasts in their bra and kissed her shoulders, dragging a bra strap off of one of the with my teeth.

 I was lost in the feel and the scent of her. I had to have her. She responded to my touch without thinking, desperately trying to stay in control.

“That’s great,” came the American’s appraisal of her description.

While it was someone else’s turn to answer the same question, while they spoke about novel techniques and increased reaction efficiencies, my urgent hands and mouth devoured Jackie’s beautiful body. To her credit, while a man ten years her junior pushed his hand underneath her underwear to press his fingertips against her swollen clit she just about managed to stifle a moan.

 “You’re so fucking wet,” I muttered just beneath her ear as I parted her soft pussy lips with my fingertips and felt her wet heat running over them.

“I want to feel you tight around my cock,” I growled.

 I returned both of my hands to her waistband and quickly unfastened the buttons of her trousers. I tugged them open a little too urgently, a little too roughly, I knew, but I couldn’t stop myself. Still tenderly kissing her neck and breathing the warm scent of her perfect skin I pulled her trousers down her smooth thighs to her knees and instantly plunged one hand into the back of her knickers. My other hand came back up to tug her other bra strap off her shoulder and squeeze and caress one of her breasts through the cup.

 A voice addressed her again, “And you, Jackie, are your team’s training plans are up to date?”

 In the split second she had to reply. I slid my hand between her thighs from behind and pressed my fingers between her pussy lips, soaking them as I pushed them into her, causing her to reply, “Yes!” in a bursting gasp.

She fought hard not to cry out as I stimulated her G-spot with the fingers of one hand and pushed between her shoulders with the other, bending her suddenly and forcefully over the table and holding her there fingering her while the Americans spoke to each other.

Smoothly sliding my fingers out of her and caressing her clit before pushing them back in, in a quickening rhythm, I momentarily relaxed my hold on her to tug the cups of her red lace bra down, exposing her beautiful tits. Gorgeously smooth with a freckled cleavage and erect pink nipples, tan lines and a perfect natural shape. In the next instant, I yanked her red lace knickers down her thighs.

She stood bent over the desk, her thighs slightly parted, her bra straps off her shoulders with the cups pulled down to expose her bare tits. Her swollen pussy lips were visibly glistening and beads ran smoothly down her hot inner thigh, leaving her totally vulnerable.

She looked back at me, seeing me for the first time since I entered the room, as I unfastened my belt and my jeans, tore down the front of my boxers, and exposed my large solid cock. Her eyes widened as she looked at it, mere inches from her beautiful round arse and bare, soaking pussy.

She tried to stand a little and I moved behind her, over her, the long curved underside of my thick cock between the cheeks of her arse. She gasped and tried to reach for the speakerphone and I caught her arms, one by her wrist, tugging it behind her and pushing it into the small of her back.

Suddenly off-balance, she steadied herself with her other arm, elbow down on the table. I immediately put my body over her and wrapped my free arm around her shoulders from behind. 

Pinned under me and bent over, unable to reach the buttons of the phone, my cock pressed against her bare skin, she received another question.

“Jackie? Are you there? How is your process capability?”

“It’s - ” she began to reply, “ohh, GOD!!” she exploded, wide eyed as I forced my solid, thick cock head between the sensitive lips of her pussy and she was penetrated suddenly with the first wide inches of my shaft.

There was a stunned silence. Then, “what??”

Jackie audibly moaned, “I, god I hurt myself, sorry it’s...” she moaned again as I pushed my cock further into her, stretching her wide as her pussy engulfed it almost to the base.

“Are you alright??”

Jackie attempted to move her arms to the phone but was powerless.

“I’m fine just… give me a minute, sorry,” she managed, breathlessly, as I began to withdrawn and then push my hips again, shoving even further into her.

I began to rhythmically fuck her, bent over the desk, half dressed but exposed enough to be taken roughly by her employee while she spoke to her corporate bosses.

The Americans, somewhat bemused moved on, “Okay, uuhh, we’ll give her a minute… Sounds painful. David, you wanna answer first?”

While they ‘gave her a minute’, I gave her every inch of my thrusting cock, fucking her animalistically but passionately, not only loving the sensation of her gripping, tightening pussy stretched around my cock, but the sight of her beautiful body once again surrendered to my lust for her.

Was it just lust? It felt so right, so passionate.

The urgency, the sensation, whatever it was I was beginning to feel, brought me near to the peak of my pleasure. I had relaxed my hold on her, one hand still holding her wrist at her back but the other gripping her hip and pulling her against me as I thrusted into her. Her free hand down on the table, she made no move to the phone, her head thrown back. Her moans stifled to growls, her breasts bouncing with every penetration.

Lost in pure instinct, I felt my orgasm near but didn’t slow down. Every deep plunge of my cock into her beautiful body brought me closer and watching her there willingly take me pushed me over the edge.

“Are you okay now?” came a voice, “we were worrying about ya. Got an answer for us?”

On Jackie’s cue to answer she felt the first sudden, explosive hot rush of my cum as I erupted inside of her. She felt it well up in her and in turn it set her legs shuddering, her back arching.

I watched her body react as I came powerfully inside her, unprotected. As if reacting to the sensation of being filled with cum, she climaxed intensely, her muscles tingled with electricity.

I gritted my teeth and breathlessly stayed silent while I continued to fuck her as she contracted hard around me.

“Jackie?” the voice came again and I swept the phone aside, sending it crashing off the table and, seconds later, bringing the disconnected tone.

“Oh, fuck!” I finally cried as we couldn’t be heard and Jackie squealed and moaned with pleasure as she came, uninhibitedly.

As we came to, our breathing ragged, the room was now notably silent. She was still bent over for me, both of our heads spinning.

I pulled out of her and she let out a final little satisfied moan of my name.

“I… guess you got me back,” she sighed. “But… fuck, I can’t believe you came in me.” She didn’t sound mad...

I felt suddenly faintly embarrassed that we could feel it was some sort of a game, I’d felt profoundly, if only for a few moments… that my feelings might go much deeper than that.

Published 
Written by HandsomeScientist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments