Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A young man's beautiful boss. Chapter: II

"Five years later, our paths cross again and she's still just as sexy as ever."

10
0 Comments 0
17.2k Views 17.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It's been about six years since I started working with Jackie and about five since I passionately fucked her in the back seat of her car, a small detail some of you might remember from the previous story.

She was only my boss for another six months and we never repeated our tryst, so when I finally got where I wanted (I don't mean in her knickers, I mean professionally) and moved on from the job in the lab to a position as a scientist, I was nervous and excited in equal measure when I found out she was to be my boss again.

I now share an office with six middle-aged women and one grumpy old man, so at twenty-seven I'm still the 'baby'. Even as a six-foot-two-inch, well built, fairly trim man.

I'm the same age as some of these women's sons but I don't think they quite look at me the same way. I hope not anyway...

Most of the ladies are fairly typical of their age but there are two stand-outs. One of them being the thirty-seven-year-old, curly brunette haired, soft-lipped, now curvier and even bustier Jackie with her round arse, cheeky smile and dazzling, deep chestnut eyes. Then there's Marie, the petite, slender, tight-bottomed, fitted-blouse, slender pencil-skirted, looks-at-you-over-her-glasses, immaculately groomed office assistant. And she's fifty is she's a day. But you can tell she used to be drop-dead-gorgeous. She still has that sexy secretary, Mrs Robinson allure.

The site had also just welcomed its latest round of twenty-year-old students. Mostly female. Mostly slim, eager, intelligent and fun. So for a fit young man still surprisingly 'hormonal' for the latter half of his twenties, there was plenty to distract me. I felt in the ideal position to appreciate both the young and keen and the more mature and professional, frequently seeing beautiful women in both camps every day.

With Jackie, though, there was always that extra allure which comes with being 'the boss'. She made me feel like a teenager and her wicked smile made me fancy her something fierce. Considering she has felt and enjoyed the urgent deep thrusting of my large cock before I should have been pretty confident with her but at my first performance review, one on one, I felt uncharacteristically nervous.

It took place in a smallish meeting room off the main office and, first in, I seated myself at the table to wait. 

As I tried to repress the memory of Jackie's moans and sighs, the image of her heavy tits bouncing with the vigorous thrusts of my hips as I took her like an animal in the back of her car, she entered the room.

So inadvertently lost in the thoughts I was trying to repress, I visibly jumped and she smiled curiously. 

"You okay?"

"Y- yeah, sorry."

"I know none of us is getting younger but I'm not that scary now am I?" She said, I detected only half jokingly, maybe disappointed at the prospect of me no longer fancying her.

"God, no." I uttered. "No no, it's not you."

Well, it is you, I thought, I was thinking about being deep inside you.

"No, just daydreaming, that's all." 

"Okay," she smiled simply and sat opposite me.

Her eyes hadn't changed a bit and they sparkled at me across the table. As I mentioned, she had put on a few more pounds but she still carried it well. Her already considerable tits were now positively and noticeably very large, especially on her short frame and her hips were wider, but her waist hardly at all.

Her brunette hair with blonde highlights was in a loose curly bun. She had a few more smile lines around her pretty little lips and she wore the same slim black smart trousers she always had at work and a blousey loose summer top.

She proceeded to explain how my new job was more intense, responsible and how much she expected of me. I don't know if I was relieved or disappointed that any sexual tension I perceived was melting away as she spoke strictly about work. Still, it was desperately difficult to keep my eyes on hers as just the barest hint of cleavage that I could see was setting my pulse racing as I thought of how I once had her helpless, vulnerable, her legs wide open beneath me.

As I tuned back into what she was saying, she stood up and I started a little. I began to stand but she laughed.

"No, no, you stay there. I knew I was losing your attention."

She walked around the table and pulled the chair out beside me. 

"I want us to look at this together." She smiled, sitting down beside me and placing my job description in front of us.

She leant in just enough for me to have a view directly down the front of her top to the low, full red lace cups of her underwire bra and as I smelled her perfume my cock stirred instantly. 

I cleared my throat and frowned at the piece of paper, barely able to concentrate as her slender finger moved down the list of roles and responsibilities. It was impossible to focus. I found my eyes wandering over her beautiful cleavage, tan and smooth, tan lines just about visible above the cups of her bra. The smooth skin of the tops of her heavy breasts gently rising and falling with her soft breath.

As I started to wonder whether it was just my imagination or she really was breathing more deeply, I realised she hadn't been talking for quite some time.

My eyes snapped up to meet hers. Her bottom lip was gently held between her teeth and she slid her gaze down my chest, my stomach, to my inner thigh. There my thickened and half-hardened cock was lying against it down the leg of my jeans, a broad lengthy bulge under the denim with a noticeable thick head.

"It looks like you're rising to the challenge already," she breathed.

"Sorry" I uttered. "It's just I... " 

I was a little lost for words but kept fumbling for them as, somewhat mesmerised, her delicate hand reached out. 

"Jackie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... Oh, God." I tried to stifle a groan as she softly brushed the back of her fingers against the shaft of my cock through my trousers.

She glanced up at me with a smile and leant forward a little more, making the entire front of her gorgeous bra and cleavage visible to me.

We were both sitting facing the windowed door with the broad table obscuring us both from the stomach down. Jackie glanced at the door. We could see our colleagues at their desks outside and as I took in the view of her perfect breasts she began rubbing me in long strokes over my clothes.

Someone went by close to the window, smiling in at us and Jackie turned her attention back to the sheet of paper before us, but taking sidelong glances at her hand working my cock as it grew thicker and harder.

"I think it needs to come out." She spoke quietly and confidently, placing her finger back on the paper in a charade for any onlookers as, open-mouthed, I watched her deft little hand unzip my fly and unbutton the front of my boxers before reaching in and firmly taking hold of my cock at the base. I let out a sudden and startled gasp from me as she pulled my now fully erect cock out under the meeting room table.

Lost for words, I simply and involuntarily uttered her name through ragged breath as she wrapped her beautiful fingers with their neat, manicured nails and soft, smooth warm skin, around my sensitive and solid cock shaft.

Ostensibly looking at the paper but actually looking sidelong at her hand around me, she seemed to find the size and shape as pleasing as she had all that time ago. She gave a little "mmm" of admiration as she began to stroke her hand smoothly up and down between the thick base of my cock all the way up to just beneath the rim of the large and swollen head.

She slid a little closer so that she only had to move her forearm and wrist to pump my cock but even then that slight movement with her hand wrapped gently but firmly around my now pre-cum dripping shaft felt incredible and treated me to the slightest jiggle of her magnificent tits.

Playfun69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Playfun69

I breathed in the intoxicating scent of the perfume she was wearing the night I fucked her as she stroked me.

Lost in the view of her gorgeous breasts as my beautiful boss now pleasured my cock beneath the meeting room table my heart leapt into my mouth as the door handle twisted and Marie pushed the door open.

Jackie froze, her hand now still but her grip not at all relaxing. If anything I felt her ever so slightly tighten it.

She rested her chin on her hand, her elbow on the table, and smiled sweetly at Marie. I tore my eyes away from her chest as my view was obscured.

"Sorry to interrupt," Marie began professionally but gave me the strangest of looks as she saw my shocked and stunned expression. She may have been about to ask if I was okay but her attention was grabbed back by a cool and casual response from Jackie.

"It's okay. What are you after?" 

Seemingly putting my expression out of her mind, Marie continued, "The new student is coming in just a couple of minutes."

Her and me both, I thought.

"Mhm?" Jackie prompted. 

Marie continued. "And I wondered if you wanted to see her or should I- " 

As Marie continued to talk with Jackie politely listening, I watched her lithe body lean against the door frame. Immaculate as ever in a pale green blouse tastefully buttoned all the way up over her small breasts and vibrant slim pencil skirt accentuating her hips.

As I admired her petite mature body I felt the faintest of movements.

"Mhm." Jackie nodded along to Marie's words and she ever so gradually began to move her wrist...

Jackie began stroking my cock, continuing to stimulate me while continuing a full conversation with Marie standing at the door.

Her strokes were long but slow and measured, her grip now loose. I zoned out of what they were saying. They shared a joke, Marie shifted her body in the doorway, I watched her hips sway and my eyes roamed over her high-heeled legs as my cock was bare and hugely erect under the table, being caressed and gently pumped by my boss.

"Sure, I'm sure we'll be done soon," Jackie concluded and Marie excused herself, glancing at me to say goodbye and giving me another quizzical look as she caught me admiring her body and clearly in a state of disbelief.

She shot back a smile, obviously flattered, not realising my disbelief was more on the matter of receiving an incredible handjob while she stood eight feet from me, rather than her admittedly kind of unbelievable figure for a woman of about fifty. I was sure she left the room with a little more wiggle in her hips than when she entered. For my benefit?

The door closed behind Marie and Jackie breathily said, "Where were we?"

I looked down at her still stroking, caressing hand and she sped up a little, eliciting a low moan that I tried to stifle. She grinned at me and slid her other hand across into her lap and began to rub herself in soft little circles through her pants between her thighs.

"Did she say... ?" I managed to utter through gritted teeth, "did she say someone was coming in soon? You'd better stop. Oh, fuck you have to stop. You'll make me cum everywhere."

I spoke urgently and quietly as the room shared a wall with another meeting room, through which we could all but hear the conversation taking place on the other side.

I said her name in a voice just barely short of a moan and Jackie put on a smile and faced the door right on cue, as it knocked and she cheerfully called, "Come in!"

Jackie had slowed her stroke to a soft motion of her wrist and a slightly nervous, tall young student appeared at the door. She was sharp-featured with high cheeks, a pointed nose and fresh pale skin. Her brown hair tumbled around her shoulders and she wore an extremely slim but very modestly cut maroon dress. It complemented her waif-like figure with her slender hips and small breasts hugged by the material, beautiful in a totally contrasting way to Jackie's own beauty.

Jackie sang, "Sit down," and as the girl pulled up a chair and I attempted desperately to control my expression,

Jackie continued, "Hi Sarah. I'm Jackie and this is Joe."

Again, I found it extremely hard to concentrate on the conversation with Jackie's hand tenderly around my cock.

"We were just reviewing Joe's responsibilities." She slid the paper across the desk, "You'll actually be doing something very similar. In fact, you'll be working very closely with each other."

Jackie squeezed gently, testing me, knowing I was close, feeling my tension build, my cock swell and throb. She suddenly took her hand away as I was on the cusp, leaving me aching.

Sarah had put her bag on the desk and the zip was open.

"Sarah?" Jackie asked, "Sorry, but is that hand lotion in your bag?"

"Oh, yes," came she the shy reply.

"May I?" Jackie inquired, already reaching.

"Sure, yes."

I watched mesmerised, too scared to move, with my towering cock exposed under the table as the clueless girl opposite scanned the document in front of her. Jackie uncapped the bottle and squeezed some of the cool silky liquid into her palm and agonisingly slowly and tenderly rubbed the lotion into her pretty hands. It was all I could do to sit absolutely still.

Taking another dab of lotion Jackie spread it across her palms and then rubbed it into the back of only one of her hands, leaving the palm of the other still slick with lotion...

Dropping her hand back beneath the level of the table Jackie made a very loose fist.

She smiled across the table, "Is that what you were expecting?"

She was addressing the student, but the implication of the question was clear as I watched her lower her lightly closed hand toward the tip of my cock and push it over the head, causing a penetrating sensation. She began to work me again in tighter, slow strokes, her continuing conversation with the girl opposite passing me by completely.

I began to grit my teeth and try desperately to control my breathing. I knew I was past the point of no return. As I looked at the exceptionally pretty girl opposite, her sensitive lips, her high, pert tits, her dress so tight I could see the outline of her bra. This was the first time I had ever seen her,  and my wonderful boss was bringing me to a spectacular climax under the table.

I gritted my teeth so hard I thought I'd pull a muscle in my jaw, my taut stomach spasmed, Jackie's grip tightened further, feeling my cock throb perceptibly as waves of uncontrollable, intense, agonising pleasure washed over me. Floods of cum spilled from my cock head and ran down Jackie's hand as Sarah looked up at both of us, locking eyes with me in the middle of my powerful orgasm, thick hot semen spilling over Jackie's hand and my crotch.

My world spun as I struggled not to cry out, fiercely fighting my own orgasm as it overtook me. My muscles tensed achingly and I was totally lost in the erupting sensation, Jackie's hand wrapped around me, guiding me through the most powerful climax I had experienced in years.

As my faculties returned, and the room came back into focus, my jaw relaxed somewhat and my stomach unknotted, it became apparent that Jackie had been continuing her conversation the whole time.

"Oh, before we go, may I have one of your tissues? A little too much hand lotion. It didn't all rub in." Jackie asked.

The student offered the pack.

Taking one, Jackie deftly brought it below the table and quickly wiped her hand, stuffing the tissue in my pocket and rising from her chair. "Joe has work to do here, I'll come and show you the lab."

The student also rose, "Yeah, uh, nice to meet you," she nodded at me nervously and I managed a nod back.

She turned and left the room ahead of Jackie who turned around to give me a grin.

"Fuck," I whispered with a breathless smile, my head still spinning. "This isn't over. I'll get you back... "

Published 
Written by HandsomeScientist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors