Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Traveling Salesman Gets Lucky

"Every now and then, the unexpected occurs . . ."

23
11 Comments 11
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I am a traveling man. I sell all sorts of products for the company that I work for. I am on the road quite a bit, and I have to set up displays at various conventions, in a lot a major cities.  

I pulled into the parking lot of a hotel in a small Oklahoma City a while back, traveling between Oklahoma City and Dallas. It was about five in the afternoon and although I needed to be in Dallas the next morning to set up for a convention, I needed some rest. 

stepped into the hotel front door, the hotel clerk was a nice-looking young lady, in her early twenties and quite welcoming.

“You look like you could use a good drink and bed,” she proffered with a smile as I walked up to the desk. I quickly glanced to see if she had a wedding band on and when I didn’t see one, I decided to try my luck and see where it might take me.”

I smiled and replied, “A cold drink, a good bed and some female accompaniment.”

“We can certainly accommodate,” she quickly replied.

I wasn’t positive if she really picked up on my request for some accompaniment, so I quickly asked, “Do I have to wait for you to get off from work?”

My question was a bold one and I was pretty sure it would result in the standard apology and pronouncement that she was not allowed to socialize with guests. Instead, she quickly answered back, “No. It’s a slow night and we’re not anywhere close to full.”

I surrendered my driver’s license and my credit card so she could register me.

“Is a non-smoking King, okay?” she asked.

“Is there anything better,” I snarkily replied. To my surprise, she said they had a luxury King with a living room and a hot tub/ sauna in the room.

“Go figure,” I replied out loud, “I’m in the middle of nowhere in Oklahoma, and you guys have a honeymoon suite.”

“Actually,” she replied, with a smirk, “it’s one our more popular rooms.”

I was surprised.

“I’ll let you have it for the normal King room rate, if you promise not to tell anyone,” she said.

“I’ll take it,” I replied.

She typed my name and information into the computer, as I stood by, longingly admiring her youthful good looks.

“What time do you get off?” I asked.

“Eleven,” she replied.

“Dang,” I replied. “You mean I have a six hour wait to see you again?”

She pushed my driver’s license and credit card across the marble-topped countertop. “No,” she replied, “just give me about an hour to freshen up and I’ll call you.”

She had to be toying with me. I had stayed at a lot of hotels and to date, not one front desk clerk ever took me up on an offer to mess around.

She punched in a code for the door cards and then slipped them into a small pocket folder and wrote the room number on the paper fold. She slid the access cards across the counter and asked if there would be anything else, she could do.

I chuckled out loud and replied, “Not right now, but I’ll see you in a bit.”

I trudged off to my hotel room, not giving her much of a second thought.

The room was fresh and welcoming. I was surprised to find a huge oval-shaped hot tub on the far side of the room, right in front of a set of floor-to-ceiling windows that looked out onto a wooded area. It was a nice room as far as hotel rooms go. The hot tub was a nice touch and not something one would usually find in a hotel room, except maybe in Vegas, Reno or the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania and then, only for special rooms.

I decided to check it out. I stripped out of my clothes and dipped my foot into the warm water. I was pleasantly surprised at how hot it was. I slipped into the hot tup, completely naked. Then, I spied the controls on a nearby coffee table, along with some towels and reading materials. I flipped on the television and scanned the channels.

I’m not into porno, but for some reason on this particular trip, watching a little porno was probably going to be the best enjoyment of the evening. After all, this was central Oklahoma. There’s not a plethora of things to see and do in central Oklahoma.

I have no idea how long I was in the hot tub. Suddenly, there was a tapping at the room door. At first, I simply ignored the tapping, thinking someone had the wrong room, but whoever was tapping on the door was persistent. A little perturbed that someone was so rude, I wrapped myself in a towel and headed to the door. I didn’t think to look out the peephole. I simply opened the door to see who was being so rude.

Angela, the front desk clerk was standing right in front of me, her hands clasped behind her back.

Damn.

Suddenly, it dawned on me that I was standing there, clad only in a towel and soaking wet. I quickly apologized.

“I said I’d be here in about an hour,” she stated. “I’m a little bit early.”

Yes, she was.

“Do you still want some company?” she demurely asked.

Damn.

“Sure,” I nervously replied. I looked past her and down the hallway.

“Its just me,” she replied, stepping past me and into the room.

I closed the hotel room door. I turned to try and figure out if my surprise guest was there for some fun or there for some other reason.

Before I could say anything, she took note of the porno flashing across the flat screen on the wall. I quickly told her I was channel surfing, before she could say anything.

“You picked a good place to stop,” she replied as she took up a seat on the large high back Queen Anne styled chair. “My boyfriend is all into porno.”

“And you?” I asked.

“Not so much so, but every now and then I like to role play and porno gives me some great ideas.”

“So, what’s your favorite thing to role play?” I asked, as I slipped over to another chair that sat by the hot tub.

“I like to pretend I work for a hotel and I get to pleasure the guests.”

Damn.

“But you work for a hotel,” I replied.

“Yes, I do,” she said. “But up until now, I’ve not seen anyone that really satisfied my desires.”

Damn.

I looked at the hot tun and asked if she’d like to join me.

DylanBrown15CM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DylanBrown15CM

“Sure,” she replied.

Then, without any prompting, she stood up and began to undress, stripping out of her uniform top and slacks. Her breasts were neatly tucked away in her white lace bra and her matching white laced panties were simply a tease that had to go.

She dipped a toe into the water.

“It’s a little warm,” I said.

“I would hope so,” she replied. “It’s supposed to be.”

She sat down on the edge of the hot tub and stuck both of her shapely legs into the hot water. She looked over at me and asked if I was going to get in.

“Sure,” I replied. I had a raging hard on, at this point and there was no way to hide it. I loosened my towel and allowed it to drop to the floor, fully exposing myself before sliding into the hot tub. I turned and looked at my guest.

“Do you want to get in?” I asked.

“Sure,” she replied, reaching behind herself to unfasten her bra. She slid her arms through the spaghetti straps and then she tossed her covering off to the side. Her nipples stood straight out, perched on top of light areolas, on top of her cute little all-natural globes. She pinched her nipples and said,

“The hot water makes them stand out.”

“I know that feeling,” I said in response.

“I don’t think the hot water caused your erection,” she quickly shot back.

“No more so than your nips,” I smiled back at her.

She looked down at her chest and shook her head in agreement as she slipped into the hot tub across from me. Meanwhile, two lesbians were pleasuring each other on the large flat screen on the wall.

“How old are you?” I asked.

“Twenty-one,” she replied.

“…and your boyfriend?” I asked.

“Twenty-three,’ she replied.

“Does he make you happy?” I asked.

She cocked her head and demurely replied, “Sometimes.”

“What makes you the most happy?” I pressed.

She smiled and then she bit down on her lower lip.

“Giving blow jobs,” she replied.

“Sex doesn’t make you happy?” I asked.

“Oh, yeah,” she replied, “that too.”

“Do you prefer to be on top or the bottom?” I pressed.

“Both,” she replied.

“I like my women on top,” I noted.

“Well,” she replied, “That certainly can be easily accomplished.”

“Not from where we are now,” I shot back.

As we chatted, she managed to scoot around the edge of the hot tub and closer to where I was seated. I reached out and placed my hand on her leg.

“You’re so very sexy looking,” she said. She asked if I was married and I told her that I was happily divorced.

“Traveling,” I said, “take its toll on relationships.”

“I can imagine,’ she said, “but it can certainly have it rewards as well.”

“Yeah,” I replied. “I get to see a lot of the country.”

“And I bet you get plenty of hookups,” she shot back.

“Not really,” I replied. “In fact, you would be a first.”

“We haven’t gotten there yet,” she said, grabbing my hand with her own.

“I don’t carry any protection,” I said. “I didn’t come prepared.”

“That’s okay," she replied, “I am clean, and I don’t fuck around and I get checked on a regular basis and I am on the pill.”

Her “I don’t fuck around” statement made me chuckle.

“You’re a first,” she replied.

I slipped out of the hot tub and started to towel off. As I did, she did the same, stripping out of panties.

She pressed herself up against me, thrusting her wicked tongue deep into my mouth, as she grabbed my erection.

Damn.

We ended up on the bed, her straddling me, as my cock rested against the folds of her steaming hot vagina. She lifted her lower torso up and pushed the head of my cock into the opening between her legs, as she watched for my reaction. She slowly lowered herself on to me, my cock gliding deep inside of her, the walls of her vagina clamping down on my cock. She smiled as her buttocks settled on to me, my cock deep inside of her.

“I like the fit,” she said, as she slowly rocked back and forth, gyrating her hips from side to side. She slowly picked up the pace, working my tool back and forth and then up and down my shaft. I slipped out a couple of times, but she quickly reinserted me.

She placed her hands on my chest and cried out, “Give it to me!”

My balls tightened and there was no way I could hold back. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them in my hands as the first spurt of the good stuff shot out of the end of my tool, deep inside of her. She clinched up her hands into white-knuckled fists, her arms shaking. She closed her eyes, as her first orgasm shot through her. Her mouth flew open and she gasped for breaths, as I filled her pussy with my cum.

“Oh-my-gawd!” she cried out in staccato fashion, as her orgasm reached its peak, her fingernails digging into my chest.

She collapsed on to my chest, her head coming to rest in the nape of my neck, as she trembled and shook, my cock buried deep inside of her. She lay there for the longest time, without moving. As nature took it course and things began to subside, she hummed her approval and said she  was still feeling the waves of her orgasm.

I have no idea how long we lay there, simply enjoying the peaceful solitude of listening to each other breathing.

“You’re good,” she whispered. I had to agree and complimented her on her passion and lustful approach.

“You have a lucky boyfriend,” I told her.

“He’s a bastard,” she replied. “I’ll keep him for a while, or until I get out of this hell hole here in central Oklahoma.”

I stayed silent processing her words.

“Take me with you,” she said. “I need someone like you in my life.”

Oh, how I wanted to hear those words. They soothed my soul and comforted me, but it was not meant to be. She had to go back to work, and I feel asleep after that. My wake-up call at 6:00 am came way too early. I handed the guy at the front desk the access cards to my room.

“How was your stay?” he asked.

“It was really, really good,” I replied. He then looked at his computer screen and said, “I see where your room was comped, so I hope that you come back and see us again in the future.”

“You can bet I will,"  I replied, as I headed out the front door and off to Dallas, well rested and very happy. I gotta get back up that way again one day. . .

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments