Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Naughty Massage

1
18 Comments 18
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Summer was coming to a closing and Shanice and her friends were having a wild summer.  Shanice's sister had shared an interesting thing that happened to her.  A friend of a friend told her about this guy named Pierre who was a masseuse.  He had a great reputation and was a magician with his hands.

He wasn’t just the most fabulous masseuse; he was a dirty masseuse.  He had sexual intercourse with his clients.  Shanice's sister Asia told Shanice and the rest of the girls about what happened to her.

She told the girls that she had to fill out a questionnaire explaining where her aches and pains were and after that, she waited for a bit.  After about fifteen minutes, she was taken to his massage room.

The woman who took her to the room told her to get naked and lie on her stomach.  She could put the towel over her buttocks and wait for Pierre to come in.

There was soothing music playing and the scent of lilac filled the air.  The room was semi-dark.  Asia waited patiently for Pierre to come in.  Once he arrived, he said hello and got to work.

He was French and when he spoke his accent was super sexy.  Asia spoke to him when he addressed her but mostly remained silent enjoying his strong hands on her body.

He put oil over the areas he would massage.  The oil was warm and felt amazing on her skin.  His strong hands worked magic over her firm tight body.  He started at her neck and spent lots of time on her back.

Asia made moaning noises while he massaged her.  He slightly moved her legs open and poured oil on her buttocks and the crack of her ass.  He massaged her buttocks which made her moan louder.  He laughed and continued to please her.  His fingers slightly touched her pussy but mostly kept to her buttock area.

He worked his hands down her thighs and spent time on each of her toes.  Asia was enjoying her massage.  She wondered when the massage would turn dirty but played the game with him.

He then told her to turn over and he covered her breasts with oil and massaged them.  Asia was like putty in his hands while he kneaded her firm breasts.  She was aroused and her nipples were erect from his touch.

He continued with her stomach and worked his hands down to her thighs and the front of her foot.  He saved the best for last.  He asked her if she wanted his special massage and she giggled and said yes.

Pierre poured the oil onto her shaved pussy and rubbed her there.  He held her pussy lips in his fingers and stroked her lips up and down.  She moaned and groaned and that’s when he pulled her legs apart and licked her pussy up and down and all around. 

Asia had several orgasms while he licked her pussy.  He removed his pants and pulled the beauty to the end of the table and pushed his enormous cock into her.  He thrusted in and out of her pussy while her breasts shook on the table.

He fucked Asia for a good while and pulled out and walked to the side of the table where she opened her mouth and she sucked at the head of his bulbous penis.  He fucked her mouth while she sucked and made the usual blow job noises.  He blew his hot cum into the beauty’s mouth.

That was how her massage ended.  He didn’t kiss her on the mouth but thanked her and left the room.  Asia enjoyed her massage and liked that her pussy was licked and fucked.

She gave him a nice tip and paid for her massage.  She didn’t say a thing but told Shanice and her friends about it.  Each of the friends made appointments with Pierre and all the girls got the same treatment as Asia.

~~

It was now Shanice’s turn.  She was very excited and got ready for her appointment.  She made sure she was nicely shaved and did her make-up to perfection.  She was quite pleased on how she looked.

Shanice called her friends on her cell phone and drove to her appointment.  She looked amazing and was looking forward to having sex.  She hadn’t had sex in a while and was looking forward to getting fucked like all her friends did.

Shanice pulled into the establishment and parked her car.  She walked in and the lady at the desk welcomed her.

“Hello?  Are you here for a massage?”

“Yes.  I booked a massage with Pierre.”

“Is your name Shanice Black?”

“Yes." 

"Please fill out this questionnaire and will be with you shortly. Pierre has been getting a lot of appointments.  He has quite a following.  I’m sure you’ll enjoy your massage.”

“I hope so.”

Shanice answered all the questions and handed back the questionnaire to the lady.  She went back to her chair and continued waiting.  The lady got a call and walked over to Shanice.

“Pierre is ready.  Please follow me.”

Shanice got up and followed the woman into the room.

“Please get undressed and put the towel over your buttocks.  Pierre will be with you shortly.”

ebonnystallion1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebonnystallion1

Shanice took off her clothes and got comfortable on the massage table.  She listened to the soothing music and was enjoying the lilac scent that wafted through the air.

A bit later, Pierre entered the room.

“Hello.  I’m Pierre.  Your questionnaire states you’re having back pain.  I'll make sure to work on that area for you.”

“That would be great.”

“Just relax and enjoy the massage.”

Shanice closed her eyes and was excited to be massaged.  Pierre poured the oil onto his hands and worked on Shanice’s neck.  His hands were quite strong.  Shanice let out soft moans letting Pierre know that she was enjoying him.

He moved onto her back and massaged her for a longer period since she had stressed that’s where her pain was.  Pierre moved down to her thighs and her calves.  He spent time on her feet.  She continued to moan softly letting him know she was enjoying the massage.

Now, Asia had said to the girls that he parted her legs and brushed her pussy after he massaged her feet.  He didn’t do that with Shanice.

“You can flip over now.”

Shanice was wondering why her massage was strictly business.  He didn’t seem to be dirty like he was with her friends.  She turned over and Pierre poured the oil over her enormous breasts.  He rubbed each of her melons and spent time on her neck. 

He moved down to her stomach area.  Shanice was on the chubbier side and had many rolls in her stomach area.  He massaged each of her rolls.  He cleared his throat while he massaged her fat.

He moved down to her thighs and her feet and massaged each of her toes.  It didn’t look like he was going to give her a dirty massage.  After he massaged her toes, he thanked her and went to turn off the music.

“That’s it?  How come I’m not getting the next part?”

“What next part?  The massage is finished now!”

“It’s not!  All my friends had a massage with you, and you licked their pussies and fucked their brains out.  They all gave you head, and you came down their throats.  I want the next part!”

“I’m sorry Miss.  That’s the end of your massage.”

“Is it that I’m fat and you don’t like fat girls?”

Pierre shook his head and looked at Shanice.  She was very annoyed and wanted an answer.

“I never fucked a fat chick before!”

“You might like it.  I love to give head.  Fat girls give good head.  Fat chicks also fuck good.  Perhaps you’d like my pussy.  Why don’t you let me give you head and afterwards you can fuck me like you fucked my friends?”

“Okay!  If that’s what you want to do.”

Pierre pulled down his pants and his cock was in a resting position.  Shanice got off the massage table and went down to her knees.  She moved her hand up and down and his cock shortly sprang to action. 

Shanice opened her mouth and took his bulbous head of his cock into her mouth.  He pushed his cock deeper into her mouth.  She sucked and slurped his cock.  Pierre liked how she enjoyed his big dick.  He thrusted his cock into her mouth and Shanice made the usual blow job noises.

She was good at cock-sucking and gave Pierre the best blow job she could give.  He moaned and continued to thrust into her mouth. 

“Why don’t you fuck my asshole.  I bet you’d enjoy a nice asshole!”

“Sure.  Most women won’t let me fuck their asses.  I’d liked that.”

Shanice leaned over the massage table and pulled her buttocks apart.  Pierre poured oil onto her butthole and pushed his cock into the chubby girl.  Her butt was tight which excited the horny masseuse.  He grabbed onto her chubby waist and fucked her butthole. 

“That’s it!  Fuck my ass!  Oh yes!  That’s it.  Fucking hell!”

Pierre fucked her asshole for a long while but was wondering what her pussy would feel like.

“Turn over.  I want to put my dick into you.”

Shanice gladly turned over and opened her legs.  Pierre pulled her to the edge of the table and pushed his cock into the chubby pussy.  Her cunt felt amazing on his cock.  He thrust faster and faster and excitedly shot cum into her pussy.

He liked fucking Shanice and wanted her to be pleased.  He pulled out of her and licked his cum from her cunt.  Shanice moaned and came on his tongue. 

“See fucking chubby girls is just as good as thin bitches.”

“You’re right.  You’re certainly more adventurous.  Come back next week for a freebie.”

Pierre pulled his pants up and smiled at Shanice.  He was shocked that she really was a good lay.  He was going to start fucking his chubbier clients.  If they were half as good as Shanice, he’d be set.

Shanice left a huge tip for Pierre and paid her bill.  She made another appointment for next week.  She knew that she’d get the same treatment as the rest of his clients.  Probably better because she let him fuck her butt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments