Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Midstate Mile High Aviation Club, Episode One

"I would have never guessed that owning a airplane would get me so much pussy."

10
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"A great story about airplanes, sex, and the mile-high club."

I recently learned that more than a few ladies are curious about the Mysterious Mile High Club.  

As a self-employed charter pilot, I usually spend a lot of time at the airport restaurant between flights, catching up on my paperwork.  I must keep the FAA happy as they closely monitor commercial pilots to ensure we are safe pilots, our airplanes are legal and safe, and that we do not violate any of the Federal Rules regarding charter pilots. 

Ralph, a fellow Pilot, came in and sat down at my table and asked if I was busy for the next two hours. I told him I was free and he asked if I could help him with a paying customer. 

I asked if I would get paid also and said, "Well sort of paid, she wants to join the mile-high club. I need a larger airplane and I need another pilot ."

"So I will get paid in pussy instead of cash," I said.

"Pussy and a blowjob," he said.

"I get plenty of free pussy, I need cash to pay my bills."

"This is one hot MILF and she is going through a nasty divorce and needs some distractions," he said. Ralph then told me that we would be able to fuck her anytime once we break the ice. 

"She is waiting in the gift shop and ready to go."

"My airplane is pre-flighted, fueled, and ready to go," I said.  I went to my airplane parked on the ramp and opened the doors to cool it off. Ralph walked up just as I had finished preparing the airplane, accompanied by a spectacular redhead appearing to be around forty. 

She was tall, slim, and very attractive. I wondered what kind of idiot would divorce this beautiful woman.  

Ralph said, "This is Marlene, we will go first, then land and switch partners."

How do I know she will not change her mind and not give me a turn?" I said. 

Marlene smiled and said, "That is easy. I will  fuck you first then we will land and trade partners." 

Grumbling all the way, Ralph closed the rear door behind us as Marlene and I got into the passenger compartment. My airplane has six seats. The front two face forward for the pilot and the occasional co-pilot or second passenger.

The second row of seats faces to the rear, with a drapery that can be drawn to separate the passengers and pilots. The third row of seats faces forward directly facing the second-row passengers.  The third row of seats will lay down making a nice sized area for sleeping or fucking, which will be very handy today. Marlene and I sat side by side and buckled up for the takeoff. 

Once in the air, Ralph flew us out over the desert area where there would be very little airplane traffic.  The auto-pilot was set to maintain 5280 feet above sea level, the magic mile-high altitude. 

I asked Marlene to unbuckle and help me fold the seats down to make a bed. She said, "Oh I am getting so wet just thinking about what is about to happen." 

I opened a storage compartment for her to store her beautiful dress and blouse without any wrinkles. Without prompting, she started undressing, carefully folding her clothing and placing it in the locker. I undressed, placing my clothing in the same locker.  

By now, we were cruising along in level flight, making large fifty-mile circles. I reached for Marlene and we wrapped our arms around each other and exchanged very hot kisses. I felt it was time for the fun to begin.  I asked her, "How would you like to proceed?" 

She answered, "Eat my pussy until I orgasm at least three times then you can fuck my brains out or anything else you would like to do to my body."

Marlene lay flat and spread her beautiful legs apart. I could see her flaming red pussy hair covering her pubic mound. Her pussy lips were swollen and very wet from the pussy juice she was producing in large amounts. I massaged her beautiful firm breasts, then kissed them until she was moaning. I then kissed my way down to her beautiful pussy. I started licking her slit from the bottom to her pussy canal, which I explored deeply with my tongue. 

I started towards her clit  when she placed her hands on my head and said, "Go gently, my clit is on fire and already very sensitive." 

I licked circles around her clit as she started having mild orgasms, The orgasms gradually increased as did her moaning. "Oh my God, I am cumming really hard, please do not stop."

After fifteen or twenty minutes, she said, "That was so wonderful, but I cannot take any more of your wonderful tongue, please fuck me hard now."

I asked her how she wanted it and she said, "I am an old-fashioned girl, climb on top and fuck me deep and hard."

As directed, I climbed on top and entered her very moist pussy. She opened her legs wide then placed them over my shoulders. She said, "That feels really good, you are hitting bottom with every stroke." She then said, "I am getting there fast, this is going to be a really big orgasm."

AsyaMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaMoon

I felt her fingernails in my back as she squeezed me tightly. Her body stiffened as she rolled into a very strong climax.

I climaxed as she was coming off of her peak. Her orgasm had been very strong.  As I started cumming, she hugged me tightly and said, "Please cum hard in my pussy, I want to feel your hot cum filling up my pussy." She flexed her pussy walls around my cock as I orgasmed deep in her pussy. This was a very sexy and good feeling as my cock relaxed. 

I rolled over and handed her a clean-up kit to prepare herself for Ralph.  I gave her a nice kiss and a hug.  I said, "That was wonderful, please tell me we are going to do this again and very soon" 

She hugged me tightly and said, " I am yours anytime you want me." 

Ralph yelled to be heard over the engine sound and said, "Are you about done? You have used up your hour and another fifteen minutes."

I told him to keep circling.  "We have plenty of fuel and you will get a full turn."

I got dressed and pulled the curtain to the side and entered the cockpit. I sat in the right front seat and strapped myself in. Most airplanes can be flown from the left or right seat. I told Ralph we did not have to land to switch partners. 

Ralph unbuckled, parted the curtain, and entered the passenger compartment.  In a few minutes, I could hear a familiar moaning. I gently maintained the fifty-mile circle listening to Ralph and Marlene, eagerly and enthusiastically having a very robust roll in the hay.   

Little did they know, I had a video going the whole time. I had it installed recently, as clients seemed to enjoy vandalizing my airplane or collecting souvenirs from my airplane. Today, I learned that it was worth every penny it had cost as I got a very nice full color and sharply in-focus view of Ralph and Marlene having the fuck of their lives. 

An hour later, Ralph, re-entered the cockpit and strapped into the left seat, and took control of the airplane. 

Ralph said, "Was that wonderful or what?  Marlene asked me to tell you to come back for a blow job."  I checked the fuel gages and we still had plenty of fuel.  I unstrapped and joined Marlene, who was still naked and beautiful as ever.  

"Thanks for coming back, " Marlene said, "This is just what I needed to take my mind off of my asshole ex-husband and his new twenty-one-year-old girlfriend,"   

She said "This has been very invigorating, I still have a great blowjob or ass fuck for you if you can handle it"

I replied, "Start with the blowjob, and halfway through, we can finish up with the ass fuck."

She said, "Wonderful, I was hoping you would say that." 

Marlene, said,  "Ralph used a condom, and my pussy has been refreshed if you are in the mood for a great sixty-nine."  

I quickly removed my clothing and lay on my back, Marlene rolled over expertly placing her pussy over my mouth. At the same time, she proceeded to swallow my cock down to the pubic hairs.  

This was really good.  I love to do sixty-nine with an experienced woman almost better than any other sex act. Marlene was very experienced as most forty-year-old females are and not afraid to show off her skills. I was in heaven. Flying and fucking just does not get any better.  

Several times I got dangerously close to cumming and held her head still for a few minutes until I settled down. I took that time to gently massage her clit with my tongue, which even produced more of her wonderful pussy nectar. 

After about thirty minutes, Marlene said,  "My ass is ready for your hard cock. use a lot of lube and go in slowly then ride me hard. "

She positioned herself, on her hands and knees as I lubed her ass and my cock. Taking her advice, I entered her slowly, feeling her sphincter began to relax as my cock slid in. She started to orgasm before I was fully in her ass. She was moaning loudly and pushing back to match my stokes. Her ass was very tight and felt wonderful. This was enjoyable beyond description.  We both managed to cum almost together in about twenty minutes.  Afterward, we rolled over and lay still until we cooled down and our breathing returned to normal. 

Once we were dressed, we made out a few more minutes and exchanged phone numbers. I knew I  had a new fuck buddy that today we would call a friend with benefits - and what a benefit!

This story is mostly true. It happened many years ago and we did not do anything illegal or dangerous. This adventure did result in many more Mile High Club adventures.  Most of my fellow pilots have their own Mile High Club adventure stories. We have adopted a generic logbook entry, to chronicle the wonderful event without leaving any incriminating evidence.

 

Copyright © Copyright © No copying or posting of this story on another website without written permission of the author. Thanks, Whitehouse5480

 

Published 
Written by Whitehouse5480
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments