Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Midnight Snack

55
13 Comments 13
10.3k Views 10.3k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Competition Entry: The Ultimate Seduction

When my boss told me another security officer would be assigned to work the night shift with me, I told him I didn’t need it. I had worked graveyard for the last ten months and could map out the construction site I patrolled blind. It seemed pointless. Plus, I preferred the silence of working alone, but the boss said the foreman felt better knowing another guard would be on duty.

Being in my mid-thirties, the thought of training some hotshot wannabe policeman grated me. They’ll probably hire some eighteen-year-old straight out of high school with peach fuzz on his face who’ll spend each night begging me to tell him what it’s like to fuck a woman. Or worse, tell me all about all the pussy he’s been getting. I’d been divorced for two years, the dating scene as deserted as the site at 2am. A month after the conversation with my boss, I got an email to expect the trainee, Ryan, to start on Friday night. Ryan, he already sounds like a tool, I thought.

I slammed the driver door to my truck when I arrived for my shift, seeing an identical truck parked at entrance of the trailer. I walked in to make pot of coffee and meet this loser when I came face to face with a woman. Not just any woman, a woman who looked to be in her early-thirties with long white blonde hair in a tight bun at her neck and bright blue eyes, wearing the same navy blued uniform as me. She gave a wide smile, extended out her hand and said “Hi, I’m Ryan, the new security guard. You must be David.”

Ignoring her hand, I snorted. “You’re Ryan?”

She seemed confused. “Yeah.”

“Did anyone ever tell your parents that’s a stupid name for a girl?”

She smirked, rolling her eyes. “Yeah, and you’re David, that’s real original.”

A part of me wanted to laugh. Instead, I ignored her, walking past her to the break room, my blood boiling. Not only do they assign another security guard, but a woman? Come on. I was all for the feminism, but what could she possibly do here that would help me? She would probably be like my ex. That woman never stopped talking.

“Hey, if you’re just going to hang out in here all night, I’m going to drive around and get a layout of the site,” her voice coming from the break room door.

I released a long sigh, tossing my bagged lunch into the refrigerator. I already agreed to do the training. The last thing I needed was for her to complain about unfair treatment. “Nah, nah, don’t do that alone. I’ll show you around,” I grumbled out, turning around to see that same smirk on her face.

“Great,” she replied.

I showed her the trailer which held the break room and surveillance room to keep watch on the cameras. Then, I told her about the nightly rounds we’d split, one of us watching the cameras while the other patrolled the site. I skipped over the part where I’d nap in the surveillance room while she was out patrolling.

“I’ll take the first four hours patrolling, you’ll take the last four,” I explained, anticipating resistance. Instead, she nodded along and followed me out to the truck. I added, “Hope you aren’t afraid of the dark.”

She furrowed her brow at me as she got in the passenger side, “You really have a problem with a female security guard, don’t you?” She then revealed a sly smile and along with it, her allure. Sitting in the driver’s seat, I was struck at how her eyes twinkled as she continued, “Pretty sure I can handle it while you catch up on your beauty sleep.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” I feigned innocence.

“Oh please, who brings a travel pillow to work? I saw it hooked to your gear bag,” she said laughing.

There was nothing to do, but laugh along with her. As I drove around the site, motioning to various checkpoints the foreman wanted eyes on, I learned she was a recent transplant to the city after divorcing her husband of five years. “It was for the best. He just didn’t know how to take care of a woman.” She told me she spent four years in the Air Force before working for different security companies. Sure seemed like she knew how to take care of herself just fine.

By the time we returned to the trailer, I began to rethink my attitude on the whole thing. She had a fantastic sense of humor, an easy going demeanor, and a killer body. I noticed when she got out of the truck that the front buttons of her uniform shirt strained to contain the curve of her breasts and her duty belt cinched her tight waist, showing off her assets, the rear pockets molded against her generous ass.

I dropped her off to take her first shift in the camera room while I drove around. Her faint scent lingered in the cab of my truck: floral mixed with sandalwood and a hint of sweet musk. Visions of what her body may look like under the uniform tormented me while I drove. I bet her pussy was smooth and seashell pink, glistening with her wetness. When we traded spots after four hours, my fantasies had completely mapped out of her body, from her creamy tits that would fill my cupped hand to her leaking bare pussy to her rounded firm ass. A familiar tingle rested in my balls, but I kept my cock under control, promising a special release at home with my pocket pussy. I couldn’t risk getting caught at work.

After Ryan started, I began using it twice a day, cumming once before I left for work and again when I returned. It barely took the edge off. I tried not to leer when she bent forward to retrieve her lunch from the fridge or changed out to her workout clothes at the end of shift, headed to the gym. She continued to tease me about napping on the job, but left me to it and never ratted me out to the boss.

One night, I sat in the camera room while she was out. I leaned back in the chair, closing my eyes and inhaling the essence of her scent left in the room. My breathing became measured and deep as I imagined my tongue slipping between the folds on her pussy, tasting her sweet nectar inside. I could feel my cock growing, warmth washing over me as the head became engorged. I gave up any hope of stopping it, giving my mind freedom in the fantasy and my cock permission for rock-hard lust. Within seconds, my swollen cock stretched against the fabric of my pants at the thought of licking her from clit to ass. The tension of the fabric against my raging cock began to annoy me, distracting me from plunging my tongue into her tight little asshole.

Before I could reach down to unzip, someone did it for me. My cock sprang free, the cool air hitting my sensitive skin, encouraging the blood to rush along the length in response.  Just as I became acclimated to the air, a pair of warm, soft lips caressed my cock head, following by a wet tongue.

I moaned out, shifting my hips forward in my seat, smelling sandalwood and musk in the air. Hands beckoned at my thighs, and her mouth returned to my cock, this time taking my whole length. I brought my hands to her hair, groaning when the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat. She held me there, exerting slight pressure with her tongue, before drawing back and repeating the movement. I could feel the rivulets of saliva dripping down my balls as she pumped my cock in and out of her mouth with endless deep strokes.

Suddenly, she released me all together, my hungry cock hanging in the air, while she gave long, lapping licks to my balls. I growled, twisting my fingers in hair. Precum leaked freely, and when she returned her attention to my cock, I pushed her head down until I could feel her lips at the base of my cock. She moaned, the vibrations buzzing at my balls. Moaning with each thrust, she bobbed her head with increasing speed, her words garbled with my intruding cock. Even still, I could hear her voice heighten, her excitement at my now impending load of cum about to erupt as her throat squeezed at my glans.

“David… David… David!! Dude, wake up already,” the woman’s voice said.

My eyes snapped open, and I immediately looked down. My erection, still pulsing in the confines of my zipped pants, was highlighted in the dark room by the surveillance computer screens. I scooted forward so my lap was under the desk and looked at Ryan standing in the doorway.

“You all right there?” She asked. “Sounded like you were having quite the dream. Were you snoring or something?”

“Uh, yeah,” I said. “Aren’t you supposed to be patrolling?”

She laughed. “Geez, how long were you out for? It’s almost 6 o’clock. Time to clock out.” With that, she turned around, her perfect ass swaying back and forth to the restroom.

I didn’t even make it home. Two minutes into the drive, I pulled off on the side of the road and jerked my cock, using the copious amount of precum as lube. The swift rush of ecstasy provided mere satisfaction.

I spent my weekends dreading the physical torture of being around her at work, but by the time the first shift came around, I would pull my truck in the lot, eager to see hers parked in its usual spot.

Frustrated with my predicament, I decided I would head back to the trailer early during my patrolling shift one night. Our interactions had become limited to hellos, goodbyes, and the short few minutes between trading positions. I wanted more, needed more of her presence to fuel my addiction.

I walked in, my ears instantly picking up her voice coming from the camera room. It was muffled with the door closed, which I found odd because we never kept it closed. I approached, hearing her yell out “oh my God,” ending in whimpers.

I knocked on the door. “Ryan? Ryan? What’s going on, you ok in there?” Anger began to bubble inside me. I knew those sounds, she was fucking someone, probably some swole fucker she met at the gym. “Ryan, open up,” I ordered, attempting to turn the handle. It was locked.

“Oh, hold on. I’m ok, just hold on, give me a second.” Her voice was breathless and rattled. My jaw clenched as I imagined the stupid look of pride on this asshole’s face when the door opened.

The lock unlatched, the door opening to Ryan with a sheepish stare and flushed cheeks. “Hey, sorry about that,” she said, adjusting her belt around her waist.

“Who’s in here with you?” My eyes darted around, my temper raging.

She scoffed. “No one. You really think I’m that stupid?”

I glared at her. “Do you think I’m that stupid? I heard you in here.” I moved past her to enter the room, searching it. It was empty, but her sweet musk hung heavy in the air.

“Are you happy now? See, I told you, it’s just me.”

I took in a calming breath. The anger was replaced with confusion.

“Then what were you doing?” I asked, anticipation building in my cock.

She flushed again, trying to stifle a wicked smile on her lips. “I was just, uh, watching a movie.”

I grinned. “A movie, huh? What kind of movie?”

“Look, I get it, I should be watching the cameras, but it’s fucking boring in here…” she started.

“No, no. Hell, I sleep in here, you think I’m judging you? I just want to know what kind of movie.”

Our eyes locked onto each other, her wicked smile now on full display. “I’m not telling you.”

“Oh, come on, that’s no fun. You can tell me,” I said.

She shook her head, smiling. “No way.”

My heart beat raced. I wanted to call her out, tell her I knew exactly what she was doing, then tell her how incredibly hot that made me, how I could just fall on my knees right now, rip her pants off and lick the cum clinging to her pussy lips. But I couldn’t take the risk.

“All right, all right. Keep your secrets,” I smirked, walking to the break room.

She giggled, calling out “Did you just quote The Lord of the Rings?” as I turned back with a wink.

I tried to catch my breath in the break room, my mind reeling at the thought of her masturbating to porn at work. Just the thought sent electricity through my cock, devouring the image of her leaning back in the chair, legs spread, her fingers flicking her clit with abandon. I poured a cup of coffee, attempting to refocus, when she appeared at the door.

“I’m headed out to patrol. Can you do me a favor?” She asked, her eyes laser-focused on mine.

“Yeah, anything,” I answered.

“Promise me you’ll have sweet dreams,” she replied, grinning so wide she bit her bottom lip as it spread across her gorgeous face.

Laughing, I nodded and said, “You got it.”

After eating my lunch, I settled down at the desk in the camera room, sipping from my coffee mug, my heavy eyes resistant to the caffeine. I heard my radio beep at my hip, Ryan’s voice coming through the speaker.

“David, you there?”

I keyed the mic, “Yeah, what’s up?”

“Meant to tell ya, the north gate camera got all fucked up. I can stand on the truck to fix it, just tell me if I have the right angle.”

I glanced at the corresponding screen. Sure enough, the camera was pointed straight down at the asphalt instead of out at the driveway.

“How the hell did that happen?” I asked.

“Beats me. Maybe a fat bird sat on it,” she answered back with a chuckle.

The screen began to shake with her hands on the camera. The view maneuvered up as she righted it, her luscious hips and tight waist revealed. She positioned it a little higher, and my eyes fixated on her open uniform shirt. She had unbuttoned the top three buttons, her collarbone and chest illuminated in the infrared lighting of the camera system.

Moving herself back, I saw her face as well, eyeing the camera to assess its position. She walked toward it again, leaning forward, the screen jittering while it displayed her tits held in a black lacy bra, the voluptuous mounds pressed together with a shadowy line of cleavage between them. She came even closer to the camera, and I could see her hard nipples outlined against the thin fabric of the bra. Retreating again, her face came back into view, her intent eyes looking through the camera, the slightest smirk on her lips.

I saw her grab the radio off her hip. “How does that look?” She asked as she stepped out of view of the camera.

“It looks fantastic,” I answered. Positively mouthwatering, I wanted to add.

“Yeah?”

“Absolutely.”

“All right, then. Enjoy your nap.”

Fueled by the testosterone raging in my blood, sleep was the last thing on my mind. I unzipped my pants, reaching for my hardened eight inches of cock. I pumped my fist hard, imagining her riding atop me on the chair, her tits bouncing at my face. I licked my lips at the thought of sucking one of those budding nipples, her hot breath and screams of pleasure at my ear. With a growl and familiar tingle in my balls, I came in seconds, my warm cum dripping down my hand.

Kiraa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kiraa

I spent the rest of the shift with my radio close by, watching the screens for any sign of her hourglass figure. I only saw her roaming headlights as she made her rounds. When it was time to clock out, I waited for her outside by our trucks. She came out in tight peach leggings and a strappy gray tank over a sports bra and said “See you tomorrow!”

I muttered out, “See ya,” before she got into the truck and drove away with a cheery wave. I cursed at my missed chance, left with my toy at home to keep me satisfied until the next shift.

I pulled into the parking lot later that night, disappointed to see it empty. Maybe she called out sick, I thought, pulling up my emails on my phone. Nothing.

Getting the coffee maker going inside, I heard the door open, her hurried voice ringing out, “Sorry, I overslept! I got here as fast as I could.”

“Ah, no big deal,” I shouted back from the break room. “Coffee’s on if you want any.”

“Perfect,” she said, her voice approaching. “Let me grab a quick cup before I change. If you don’t mind?”

I turned around from the counter to see her dressed in tiny cotton shorts that hugged her hips with a matching tee that showed off her toned midsection. Her hair, normally in a bun, ran loose and wild, the wavy blonde strands framing her face. Although she wore less makeup than usual, I could see the shimmering lipgloss covering her lips as if she just finished eating a popsicle.

I took an extra minute to swallow. “Uh. No, no, enjoy your coffee first. You don’t need to rush to the cameras.”

She gave me a warm smile. “Thanks. I literally rolled out of bed to get here.”

I watched her fix a cup as I stood at the counter. “Must have been having good dreams, then?” I said.

She grinned, taking a sip and turning towards me. “Not as good as the one you had the other night.”

I chuckled. “Yeah, well, apparently that room sees a lot of action.”

We stared at each other, clasping our coffee mugs, the only protection from the fire growing between us. I waited for one more sign. Even though I could see the thirst in her eyes, I didn’t want drama or accusations of improper behavior.

As if reading my mind, she grasped my cup, setting both of ours on the counter, and said, “Maybe it needs to see some more.”

It was all I needed. My hands and mouth were on her in an instant. I tasted the strawberry gloss as I kissed her, her warm tongue searching out to greet mine. I pulled her body close, my arms wrapped around her. I felt the hem of her shorts on my fingers when my hands reached down to cup her firm ass cheeks. I squeezed and kneaded them as she moaned in my mouth, pressing her tits into me. She rotated her hips in small circles into me, my fully-erect cock aching at the rhythm. I broke off the kiss, inhaling her scent as I feasted on the sensitive flesh of her neck. Whimpering, she tangled her fingers through my hair while she hooked one bent leg around me, not allowing any empty space to exist between us.

Spellbound, I didn’t hear the gravel crunch under tires outside or see the headlights shine through the windows. I was just about to wrap her legs around me and bring her to the camera room when I did hear the trailer door open, a familiar voice calling out “Hello, anyone here?”

We disentangled ourselves just before our boss, Bob, walked in, a fifty-something family man who married his high school sweetheart and spent his free time volunteering at his church. I turned toward the counter to hide my stiff cock bursting from my pants while Ryan wiped discreetly at her chin.

“What’s going on guys, how’s your ni- Ryan, where’s your uniform?” He frowned in the doorway.

As if she had forgotten, her cheeks reddened and she brought her hand to her brows. “I’m so sorry, I was running late tonight… I just walked in a few minutes before you.”

“Well, now’s probably a good time to go put it on, don’t you think?” Bob said.

She nodded, marching off to the restroom.

Bob shook his head. “Guess I picked a good night for spot check then, eh?”

“Go easy on her. Who hasn’t been late before? This was her first time.” I tried to keep my tone neutral, but my chances of shoving my face into her sweet pussy tonight dwindled to nonexistent if Bob decided to write her up.

“I should hope it was the first time, she’s only been on a few weeks,” he said.

I sighed, the letdown of the throbbing pulse in my veins leaving a dull ache in my balls.

When Ryan returned in her uniform, Bob suggested I start my patrol rounds. I wanted to stick around to keep him from lecturing her, but I had no choice.

Relieved to see his car gone when I returned, I hurried inside. She stood on the other side of the door like she had been waiting for me.

“Hey,” she started. “I just… I just wanted to apologize for earlier, I don’t know what came over me.”

“No, you don’t need to apologize. It was really, really hot. I’m just sorry we got interrupted.”

“Yeah,” she rolled her eyes. “He gave me a warning. Said this is my last chance, that he doesn’t tolerate unprofessionalism in any form.”

“He’s an ass, always been a stickler,” I said.

She looked at the floor before looking back up at me. “Listen, I didn’t mean to give you the wrong impression or anything, but after tonight, I don’t really want to do… what we were doing earlier again. I really need this job.”

Fuck. I bit my tongue to stop myself from saying it out loud. The truth was I needed this job, too, but her body made losing it seem just so damn worth it.

I nodded, “Yeah, I get it.”

An awkward silence grew between us before she said, “Well, I better get out there,” brushing past me to the door, her scent floating alongside her. I clenched my teeth until she left, then cursed. I still had four more hours left until I could get home to jerk off.

When the end of shift finally arrived, Ryan scooted out the door as fast as she could, not even saying goodbye. I figured she was probably embarrassed with everything that happened, plus forgot her gym clothes. I got in my truck and headed home, fighting back a wave of exhaustion from the long week.

I ambled up the walkway to my apartment when a figure at my door caught my eye. There was Ryan, dressed in her wicked smile and clothes from last night.

“How? What… what are you doing here?” I said.

“I looked through the personnel files last night to find your address,” she confessed, although she did not look one bit sorry.

“I thought you said you didn’t want to do anything.”

“I did,” she insisted. “At work. I don’t want to fuck around at work.”

Blood rushed to my cock, my breath increasing.

She continued, “But we aren’t at work anymore,” biting that lower lip in invitation.

I couldn’t handle the tension anymore. Grabbing her waist, I brought her body against mine, my mouth at hers, while she wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands slid to her ass, lifting her while pressing her against my apartment door, my hips thrusting forward, my rock hard cock pressed into the soft warmth between her legs. Her tongue slid across the inside of my bottom lip, flicking the corners of my mouth, bolts of electricity sparking at every contact. When I reached under her shirt to feel her firm tits, she chuckled and broke off the kiss.

“Maybe we should go inside,” she purred in my ear, trailing small kisses on my neck that made my head swim.

“Right,” I breathed out. Fumbling for my keys, I opened the door to the mess of my apartment.

“Sorry, it’s a disaster, I-”

“David?” She said, looking at me like a tigress looks at her mate.

“Yeah?”

“I don’t fucking care.”

Grinning, I pulled her into me again. She wrapped her legs around me as I lifted her, carrying her to the bedroom. When I threw her on the bed, an object bounced alongside her on the mattress: my pocket pussy, awaiting my post-shift cum.

“Oooh, what is this?” She grabbed it, examining it.

I laughed. “That’s because of you, you know,”

“I wonder if it tastes like your cock? Let’s see,” she said as she ran her tongue over the molded silicone pussy lips of the toy. She repeated this a few times before wiggling it into the hole, staring at me the whole time. I stood frozen, enraptured with the dirty sight before me.

“Mmm, I think so. But I need to taste you to be sure.” Kneeling on the bed, she reached for my waistband and released the button and zipper with a deft motion of her fingers. She allowed me to step out of my clothes before placing her pillowy lips on the tip of my cock. I groaned as she opened her warm mouth taking more of my cock inside, feeling her tongue along the underside.

Gradually, she sank her mouth lower and lower until her lips tickled the base. She controlled her ascent, lavishing the time in her mouth before returning to my cock head. I felt her expert tongue swirl around, coating me in spit, before taking in my full length again at the same measured pace. My breath quickened, and I gripped her head in my hands, encouraging her to go faster.

She moaned, taking me deep on a downstroke, the vibrations buzzing at my balls. I felt the back of her throat squeeze my head as she fought off her gag reflex, stroking me with her mouth over and over. The buzzing at my balls became more immediate, but I didn’t want it to be over just yet. Taking all the willpower I had, I stepped back from her mouth at just the right time, my throbbing cock dripping in saliva and precum.

She looked up at me from the bed and began to disrobe. My mouth watered with each peeled layer, my eyes consuming every inch of revealed skin. Her round tits hang heavy and firm at her chest with hard blush pink nipples. Her delicious waist narrowed below her tits before curving out to her ample hips and ass, but it was her pussy that completely derailed any sense of self-control. Completely smooth and flawless, I could make out the pout of her inner pink lips, shining with wetness.

I lay over her on the bed and kissed her. I made a point to keep it slow and soft, my tongue lightly exploring hers, alternating it with gently sucking and nibbling her bottom lip. Continuing to kiss her, I grazed my hand over her tits, my fingers offering a slight pinch of her nipples.

Her breathing increased as my hand traveled lower, feeling damp heat between her legs. My hand cupped over her pussy, her hips grinding against it, until I moved my middle finger upward, separating her dripping folds, and inserting it within her. She whimpered against my lips. Her pussy, warm and tight, gripped at my finger, but yielded with the addition of another. I pumped my fingers, her juices accumulating on my hand while she writhed against me.

Unable to delay the taste of her any longer, I withdrew my fingers, eliciting a groan of frustration from her.

“Trust me,” I whispered at her neck, kissing the crevice at her collarbone and down her sternum. When I reached her tits, I wrapped my lips around each tight bud, sucking her nipples with an exact pressure. She arched her back, wrapping her fingers in my hair. After I was sufficiently satisfied, I licked down between her legs and inhaled her feminine aroma.

I could see her swollen clit peeking out above her slit. I flattened my tongue against it, giving it a long lap. Her groans filled the air, her hands putting pressure at my head, as I repeated the movement with my tongue. Then, I explored her lips, trailing my tongue along their edges before plunging it deep inside her. Her juices tasted how I imagined sunshine would taste, with a bright zest, but a sweet undertone. I couldn’t get enough.

She pumped her hips, fucking my tongue as best she could, before I returned to her clit. I switching from sucking it to rubbing my tongue against it, her moans turning into cries for more. She clawed at the back of my head, and as I stuffed two fingers back into her aching pussy, she screamed. I focused on only sucking her clit while sawing my fingers back and forth. Her hips gyrated with finesse as she yelled out, “Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck.” She stopped all movements, releasing a primal growl, before I felt her walls tighten and convulse on my fingers, her clear juices gushing out and down my wrist.

My steel cock couldn’t waste another moment. As she lay back, legs spread, recovering from her orgasm, I took my cock in my hand, rubbing the head against her engorged nub and along her soaked slit. I watched as my precum mixed with her cum, leaving the tip of my cock glistening. She began to moan again, lifting her hips in search of my cock.

With one swift thrust, my cock imbedded within her, her warm velvet walls enclosing around me. I pulled back for another thrust, developing a deliberate pace, her tits bouncing with my rhythm. Wanting to see her perky ass in doggy, I suddenly pulled out, grabbing her by her ankles to drag her to the side of the bed. Without pause, she flipped over to her stomach, bowing back to present her perfect peach, her cum clinging to edges of her puffy pussy.

Driven by my lust, I gripped both cheeks, feeling the muscles underneath twitch when I spread them to open her tight asshole. I bent down and put my face in between, extending out my tongue to lap at her ring. A guttural groan escaped from her while she buried her face in the mattress. I stabbed it forward into her hole a couple times, relishing the vice-like grip of her ring muscle, while she cursed and cried upon the bed.

Smacking my lips, I stood and guided my cock back into her pussy. She reared back, grinding her hips back as I reached around the fill my hands with her tits. I pinched her nipples, pumping into her with everything I had. The crescendo of her cries began to build again, and I felt my control slipping away with each heightened breath. Moving one hand to her pussy, I coated my fingertips with our juices and sought out her clit, gliding and circling them across it.

“Oh my god, oh my god, yessss, yesss, AAaaahhhh!” she screamed, struggling to breathe, her words ending with a deep, extended groan as I felt her pussy clench along my cock, a rush of hot liquid squirting out and dripping onto my balls and thighs.

The sensation stripped away any remaining power I had, the shockwaves of her orgasm triggering my own. I grasped her hips with rapid, deep pumps of my cock until I burst, ecstasy rushing through veins with the eruption of my cum, spurt after spurt filling the depths of her pussy.

I collapsed on top of her, our ragged breaths the only sound between us. After a couple minutes, I rolled off of her, my spent cock released from its prize.

She propped her head upon her hand, turning to me, her wide smile already working its magic.

“Let me know when you’re ready for round two.”

Published 
Written by Sirens_Scribe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments