Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Building It Up Part 2

"Can Bret help his aunt and girlfriend out of a tough situation?"

9
5 Comments 5
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.0k words 4.0k words

By the time I got my things and got to the office, it was about 4 in the morning  I parked in the back as I unloaded everything and then moved my car to the public lot across the street. I did that just in case somebody from the office came by and saw in the lot and got a little nosey.

Everything I got was wireless. It was also on its own private Wi-Fi so it couldn’t be hacked or accessed by anyone in the building but me. I will be the only one to have access. Aunt Steph has enough going on. Besides, I want to do this for mom and dad.

It took me about four hours to place all the cameras and microphones. I figured this would also help my final project in school. It was setting up a security system. I would not only have a blueprint, but it would also be a functioning model. I didn’t care that much about the grade. I had straight A’s and was graduating with honors. Maybe my instructors would give a good recommendation to get my foot in the door of a security firm. All I cared about was protecting Aunt Steph and Katelynn.

After I was all set-up, I tested the feed from the cameras and mics in every room. Everything was set. I had the feed running to my laptop as well as my tablet at home. Everything would be set for Monday morning.

I would gather every file I had from dad and downloaded it on a flash drive for the police after everything went down this weekend. Now I had to go check on my girls. I hadn’t heard from them yet, so I’m guessing they are still asleep. I’ve been running on anger and energy drinks. I stopped and grabbed coffee and bagels for breakfast.

I walked into the house. Nothing but silence. 'Good,' I thought to myself. 'They need the rest.' As I got to the room, I noticed they were both sitting on the couch and talking in hushed tones. “Am I interrupting something?”

“Bret! You’re back. I was worried about you,” Katelynn said as she ran to hug me.

“I left you a note saying I wouldn’t be too long,” I explained as I handed them both a coffee and bagel.

“Bret, honey. You must be exhausted. Mentally and physically. I am so sorry about everything,” Aunt Steph said as she held her head low.

“Stop it right now Aunt Steph. I’ll have none of this. Everything will work out. I have already put my plan in motion,” I leaned down to kiss her.

“What did you do?” Aunt Steph and Katelynn said simultaneously.

“The less you know, the better. You two won’t be going into work on Monday till after lunch. You will have a meeting with a detective friend of mine. I also put it in the work calendar that you are meeting a potential new client. I will have the info to take I with you in case you are questioned about the meeting.”

Aunt Steph stared at me I shock. After a minute she finally spoke. “You really are like your dad. You are very detail-oriented. You take nothing to chance. It makes me proud that I did at least one thing right.” I cut her off.

“Aunt Steph! What did I say?”

“I’m sorry Bret. I’ll quit it.”

Katelynn spoke up. “Bret, I’m scared something will happen to us on Monday when we walk back to work.” I pulled her into me.

“I won’t let that happen. I will be watching and listening all week. I canceled my plans to take care of this.”

“Bret. You did not do that. Did you?”

“Don’t worry Aunt Steph. I rescheduled all my appointments. I said I had finals. All my customers were fine with that because I always go above and beyond. I’ve never given them any problems. Ladies, as much as I want to spend more time with you, I need to crash for a few hours,” I said as I got up and headed to bed. Katelynn whispered something to Aunt Steph. Then she followed me to the bed and climbed in with me. I must have had a shocked look on my face when she snuggled up against me.

“I feel safer holding onto you. I was scared I’d never see you again when you weren’t here when I woke up," Katelynn confessed. "I don’t want to lose the best thing I ever had. Even your aunt says so.”  She kissed me on the lips while she held me tight. I could finally rest knowing I had a plan to keep my girls safe. Aunt Steph had gotten up and followed us. She leaned down and hugged me. Her soft lips kissed my cheek.

“Thank you for everything, Bret. You mean the world to me. Get some rest, please,” she said. Then she left and went upstairs. I fell asleep in no time.

I woke up not knowing what time it was. I was still alone. I heard movement upstairs. Aunt Steph and Katelynn must be keeping busy to distract themselves. I made my way upstairs to the bathroom. I needed to shower and get a clear head. It was around four in the afternoon when I was in my room drying off and getting dressed when there was a knock on the door.

“Come in,” I said. Katelynn slowly opened the door. She looked at me sheepishly. I reached out to take her hand. She resisted a little, but I pulled her into a hug. All the tension she had been holding in was gone within seconds. She started to cry with her head on my shoulder. I could only hold her and reassure her that everything would be ok.

“Bret I…” she started to say something. I put my fingers to her lips and just held her. She rests her head back on my shoulder as we just stood there embracing each other. I reached down towards her cute butt and lifted her in a bearhug and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her towards my bed.

My knees hit the mattress and we tumbled onto the bed. Our lips were all over each other. Tongues darting into one another’s mouths. Katelynn still had her body wrapped in mine. We were slowly grinding into each other. My cock was rock hard pressing against my jeans. I unbuttoned her shorts and my hand found its way into her dampened panties. Well, they were more than damp. They were soaked. Katelynn moaned and whimpered as I dragged my fingers over her soft mound.

I pulled them out and let Katelynn taste herself on my fingertips. Her mouth sucked all the juices off and her tongue made sure to get everything I had. She rolled us over the bed, so she was on top. I worked her out of her panties and shorts. My hands caressed her tight little ass. Moaning with every squeeze.

Katelynn sat up and unbuttoned my jeans. Her hand reached in a pulled out my hardened shaft. Sliding down, her lips engulfed the head of my cock taking it all in. She gagged for just a second then she slid up and pushed my cock past her pussy lips until I was fully in her. Then she began to ride my cock with a lot of passion. Her passion fueled mine.

Her hips bucked, faster and faster ads her hands braced herself on my bare chest. My hand was holding her waist as my cock went deeper into her pussy. Her pace slowed down, and her breathing became deep and labored. Then, I felt it. Her pussy squeezed my cock as Katelynn reached her climax.

“Oh, Bret! Fuck yes. That was wonderful,” she moaned as her head whipped back, hair whipping everywhere. I kept right on going. I wanted to give Katelynn all my attention. My hands pulled her top off and she bent over and kissed me. Her breasts smashing into my chest as our lips found each other yet again. I rolled us over on the bed, my cock still buried in her pussy. Katelynn squealed in shock. ”Oh, baby!  What are you doing?”

I just looked her in the eyes and whispered. “I want to look you in the eyes when I finally cum in you. I want to see all the pleasure on your face.”  I was thrusting my cock deep in Katelynn now. Her moans grew louder. Her legs were wrapped around my waist. Her nails dug into my back harder with each of my thrusts. Her moaning and nails were turning me on even more. I wouldn’t last much longer.

Katelynn whispered into my ear. “Ohhhhh. Bret. Yes. Please cum in me.". 

I took the girls to the meeting on Monday with the detective. I left to run a few errands, checked the camera's audio and video from my laptop. All was good on that part. I went back to share my info with the detective and get his thoughts.

When I dropped Aunt Steph and Katelynn off at the office, I gave them a necklace to wear. Unbeknownst to them, the necklaces were audio and video-enabled. Just in case. You can never be too careful.

Aunt Steph and Katelynn walked in together. Jacob saw them in. He called them both into his office. They both paused and looked nervously at each other then they continued to the office. Then they walked through the doorway.

“Close the door,” he said. Katelynn did as she was told. As soon as it shut, they heard a click. Jacob had activated and electric lock on his door from his desk. “Well Steph, have you and Katelynn discussed the arrangement?”

“Yes, we have. It is not going to happen. Your hold over me stops today.”

“Ha. You must be delusional if you think I will not continue to have you please me or be able to stop me from tapping Katelynn’s sweet young pussy.” Aunt Steph had a lot of built-up anger and aggression in her and decided to let some of it go.

“I am not delusional. You won’t get another thing from me and you sure as hell will not be ‘tapping’ Katelynn’s sweet pussy if I have anything to say about it." Katelynn took Steph’s hand to calm her down.

“We’ll see about that,” Jacob said as he picked up the phone and spoke. “You can come in now.”  He looked at them both before speaking again. “Who is going first?” he said as he smirked at them.

From the side room, Jacob heard the door opening and his smirk got even bigger. “I guess you’ll both be going first. We’ll have our fun and then finish destroying this firm, once and for all. If it weren’t for your no-good brother getting in the way, this would be done a long time ago.”

“You leave my brother out of this. He died because of you and your asshole buddies had him killed. I know you expected for him and my nephew to die in that so-called accident so you could keep me and Marie to fuck and sign the company over to you.”

“Good story you have, Stephanie. It’s too bad you can’t prove anything.” The side door opened wider and Jacob smiled until he saw me walk through, then that smile turned to shock.

SamaanthaVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamaanthaVega

“She doesn’t need to prove anything, asshole. You did it to yourself. By the way, just because your computer is password protected doesn’t mean it’s not accessible. Your employer can still access it. Thanks for all the info from your illicit business dealings.”

“I am my own employer, you little punk. Whatever you found was illegally obtained. I will have my lawyer sue you and you’ll be finished.”

“Funny you should say that. You were a partial owner as of a month ago. Now you are a minority owner. You forgot all about my twenty percent of the company.” I threw a sheet of paper on his desk. "You thought you had a fifty-fifty split. You didn’t realize, through your arrogance, you only had forty percent. I have twenty percent and by power of attorney I own sixty percent and I am your employer. That is when I found out about your shady deals. You should be getting a phone call from your wife here real soon.”

“You leave my wife out of this,” he said as he stood up and started towards me.

“Go ahead, it will only add to your list of charges. By the way, it seems your wife isn’t as innocent as you think she is.”

Jacob stopped and took his cell phone to make a call. “Who is this? Why are you answering my wife’s phone?”

“This is Detective Larson. Your wife is in custody making a deal with the DA about your involvement in this case. I’m sure there are some officers there by now to help explain your rights to you. I’ll be seeing you real soon.”

Jacob dropped his phone as soon as he saw two officers walking through the door. He tried to make a run for it but all he ended up doing was to run into Steph and Katelynn, who proceeded to land a few well-placed fists on him. He turned around and met my fist and then he hit the floor. The officers came in between us and picked him up, cuffed him and led him out.

Aunt Steph slumped in a chair in disbelief, Katelynn rushed towards me and jumped in my awaiting arms and kissed me. Aunt Steph finally realized her nightmare was over and began to break down and cry. We both ran to her and shared a hug.

After everyone had calmed down, we met with the remaining employees. We discussed what happened and our plans. Aunt Steph gave them the rest of the day off and told them she will see them in the morning.

We left the building together, but Aunt Steph wasn’t coming with us. She said she would catch up with us in a few hours. She wanted to be alone for a little bit. I was skeptical but she was a big girl. She let me know she wouldn’t be keeping any more secrets after this. I walked hand in hand with Katelynn. She was still shaken up but relaxing while she held me tight.

We walked to the car and Katelynn went to open the car door, but I closed it before it was opened too much. Katelynn stopped and looked at me somewhat timidly. “Relax, baby. I just want to talk to you for a minute. It seems you owe me something and I would like to collect on that debt today.”  I finished with a kiss on the cheek.

“Collect what? What debt are you talking about, Bret? You’re scaring me a little.”

“Katelynn, I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to scare you. I went about this the wrong way. Let me start over. Would you like to go out on a date with me now?”

“What? Yes, Bret. I do owe you date, don’t I? where are we going? I’ll need to change.”

“No, you’re perfect the way you are. How does dinner and a walk in the park sound?”

 "Sounds really relaxing to me. Yes, let’s go now, Bret.”

We ended up at a little Italian family restaurant. We got a corner booth for our first romantic dinner date. It was even better than our first dinner I made at her house. Mainly because Katelynn was more relaxed and laughing without a care in the world except getting to know each other even more.

“Bret, this place is amazing! I will always remember this date. This may be a little presumptuous, but can we say this place is our place?” she asked.

“Yes, we can. Are you ready to go?”

“Ya, let’s go. I had a great time with you today, but it has been a long one. Can we go home? And by home, I mean your home, at least for tonight? I would feel safer at least for now, Please?”

We got home and found Aunt Steph was home. We had stopped for dessert and brought her some of her favorite cheesecake. We had gotten milkshakes. Her dessert and us showing up together brightened the remainder of her day. She hugged us both tight, expressing her gratitude that we were home with her.

Aunt Steph told us she went to the cemetery to see her brother and sister-in-law’s grave. She said she felt a great relief after her visit. She felt a sense of closure after her “talk” with them.

Aunt Steph led us to the living room to find out she had company over. It was Det. Larson. It turns out he and Aunt Steph dated when they were younger. He also knew dad and he helped Aunt Steph, so he was a good guy for her. She needed someone after all this went down, I could only do so much. I hope he makes her happy.

“Bret, I’m happy you’re home with Katelynn. After we left the office, Jay, oh,  Det, Larson spent the day with me.”

“Oh, Steph, I am glad you weren’t alone today. Bret kept me from losing my mind today as well.”

“Yeah, Jay kept me down to earth too. We went to the cemetery to see your parent's grave. I needed to talk to them, to get some closure form everything that’s happened. I felt so much better after our visit.”

“Aunt Steph, you could have spent it with us. You can always lean on me for once.”

“I think I did enough leaning these past few weeks. Besides, you and Katelynn need some time by yourselves. Jay will help me heal and get through this.”  She leaned in and whispered to me, ”I really like him, and I think he likes me too!” I gave her a big hug and kiss.

“You deserve to be happy, Aunt Steph. Have a good night you two,” I nodded and shook Jay's hand as I took Katelynn by the hand and went to my bedroom. I looked back, Aunt Steph and Jay were on the couch kissing each other.

As we walked into the room, Katelynn let go of my hand as she sat me down on the bed and walked to close and locked the door. I sat back on the bed, leaning on my elbows watching Katelynn slowly and seductively waltz up to me, bend over and kiss me.  She turned around and bent over, her skirt riding up enough to see her barely-there silk panties along with matching garters that held her stockings up.

“Take my panties off, Bret,” She said.  I slid my hands up her stocking clad legs to the elastic of her panties. I easily slid them off and took them in my hands. They were soaking wet from her pussy dripping her sweet honey.

My cock was pressing hard against my jeans as Katelynn took her panties from my hand and stuffed them in my mouth. Then, she took a free hand and placed it on her soft mound. Her slit was still flowing her juices down her leg. She took my hand and slid it across her pussy coating my fingers in her sticky love juice.

I wanted to have a taste of but was denied as she stopped my hand from reaching my mouth, which was still holding her panties. Katelynn took my fingers and stuck them in her mouth cleaning them off. She pulled her panties out of my mouth and gave me s kiss with enough tongue I could taste just a hint of her juices.

That was so hot to watch. My cock throbbed, even more, begging for release. Katelynn noticed my predicament. She got on her knees and proceeded to undo my jeans and pull them down to my ankles.    

“Oh, God. Yes!" I exclaimed as she licked my cock up and down, taking the tip in her mouth and sucking it like a lollipop. She then stood up and began to climb on top of me. She slid past my cock, much to my disappointment but then I found my tongue buried in her sweet pussy, she was grinding on my face.

“Oh Yes, Bret! Eat me! Lick that pussy, baby. It’s yours for the taking. I’m yours if you’ll have me,” she cried in between moans and groans from making her cum, yet again from my talented tongue.

Her head was thrashing her hair all around and her body was jerking. She held onto the headboard to keep her balance until the last climax subsided, then she collapsed on the bed. Thoroughly sated from my tongue.

“Baby! What brought that on?”

“In my eyes, you are my white knight who saves the princess and queen. You deserved a reward. I’m your reward. Now get over here for the rest of it.” Katelynn proceeded to pull me on top of her and slid herself, so my cock easily slid in her tight pussy with ease. I got lost in Katelynn’s green eyes. As we made love and I claimed my reward, so to speak. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, not about to let me go. I can’t say I’m trying hard to leave her tender embrace. Our bodies molding together as one.

I had one hand holding her head as I kissed her lips and followed down to her neck. I felt her gasp and moan in pleasure when I hit a certain sweet spot she had. My other hand gently caressed her ass cheek and thigh as we continued our lovemaking well into the early morning hours.

After a slow and steady buildup of our emotions, Katelynn’s hips started to move more and more, her face was becoming flushed. Her eyes showed me she was well on her way to another climax, the lust and desire in her eyes told me she wanted to get fucked. My cock pounded Katelynn even faster as our bodies moved as one. My mouth sucked on Katelynn’s tits as my cock plunged deep in her tight pussy.

“Katelynn, you’re an incredible woman. You are mine and I will treat you like a queen in my kingdom.”

“Oh, Bret! Shut up and just fuck me. I’ll be your queen in the day and your willing slut at night. Just as long as I am yours. Now make me cum and fill my pussy with your spunk. Oh, fuck yes. Right there, don’t stop, I’m gonna… gonna… cummmmm!”

“Yes, my little slut. Take that cock and cum all over it, baby. I’m going to fill that pussy of yours with my cum. Oh, yes, I’m cumming, cumming hard.in you” my hands grabbed her thighs as my cock pulsed and spurted rope after rope of my cum filling her pussy,  “Oh my God. Katelynn, honey. That was incredible. You are incredible.”

“Mmmm. So are you stud. Just hold me now, please. I feel so safe in your arms.”

“I will hold you for as long as you want,” I said. I glanced down and her eyes were closed. I knew she felt safe when she fell asleep on my chest. I kissed her head and pulled her close as I dozed off holding her tight.

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments