Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Helping Hand Was Needed

"I lost my sight when I was eighteen years old, and lived the life of a hermit."

9
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
936 words 936 words

From a very young age, it was obvious that there was a serious problem with my vision. The eye specialist made it quite clear that I would almost certainly be blind within a few years. I had high hopes of a career in journalism, but that idea was never going to happen. I lived at home until I was twenty-five years old, then, at my request, I was allocated a small flat which was warden-controlled. My parents took care of the costs.

For the first time in my life, I had full independence and a guide dog who I called Jamie. I was told that he was a golden labrador aged six. He was not only my eyes but my constant companion and best friend. I tried to go out for a walk most days, but it was difficult at times, especially during the winter months.

Jamie would often sleep on top of my bed, which was something I found to be reassuring. Music was really the main thing for me and also audiobooks. Although I was on my own, My parents were only a phone call away. I found it so strange to start with, but I had a carer who came to see me most days. His name was Andrew Harrison and he was a retired school teacher. 

Andrew explained that he had been a carer for about seven years, and all his patients were blind. I liked him, his frequent visits were something that I looked forward too. He gave me lots of advice about making things easier for me. One of those things was not bothering getting dressed, and then at bedtime getting undressed, but to just wear my dressing gown. Made a lot of sense.

My new-found freedom gave me the opportunity to explore things that I had never done, but I had a serious mental blockage. I was only allowed to take showers under Andrews's supervision. The reason for this was obvious, had I attempted it on my own and slipped I could easily have injured myself.

Sometimes at my request, Andrew would wash the parts of me that were difficult to reach. He was a professional carer and very trustworthy. That night, when I was tucked up in my bed with Jamie on top of the duvet, I began to have strange but rather welcoming thoughts.

I did wonder just what Andrew may have been thinking when he was not only watching me enjoying the feeling of the warm shower water cascading over my nakedness, but also his thoughts when he was washing my back. I rather liked the feeling of his hands.

In time, Andrew became more and more helpful to me in a very discreet and private way. I was beginning to discover things for the first time. He took great delight after my shower in wrapping me up in a big soft towel and drying me rather slowly. I liked that.

FckingDollsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FckingDollsTS

Things between us took a major step forward during the Autumn time. I was having a shower under supervision when Andrew slipped his hand between my legs and lightly caressed my slit. I had never known such a wonderful feeling and I wanted more, much more.

After drying me, noticing no doubt how stiff my nipples were, he led me into my bedroom. We lay together, he whispered things to me, bad things, dirty things, he was talking to me in a way that he would almost certainly have never done with his wife. After he left, I did something that I had never done. I wanked myself off and I exploded like an erupting volcano.

I had, at last, removed my mental barrier and I felt good, really good and it was all thanks to Andrew. Things moved rather quickly for us. Andrew was very much in charge you could say. One afternoon, on arrival, he put something in my hand and asked me to guess what it was. I had no idea, then he switched it on. 

I was a little bemused as to why he had brought with him an electric shaver, I was soon to find out. There were things that I had never bothered with, trimming up my pubes was one of them. They were just a big tangled mess and my line was high. Andrew, being the gentleman that he was, even asked permission to put things right?

What could I say, except the vibrations of the shaver felt delightful? About twenty minutes later, I was completely bald much to Andrew's satisfaction. What he whispered to me was rather surprising?

That afternoon, I got fucked hard and long. It was my first time and it was obvious that my baldness played a very important role.

Andrew and I did things that most people would consider to be perverted. We had a pact of silence which neither of us would ever break. Sadly, and I have no idea how it happened, but Andrew got found out.

He was charged with gross professional misconduct, not with me, but with one of the other ladies that he was shagging. He was sentenced to seven years imprisonment and his name was placed on the register of sex offenders.

His replacement was a lady from Kenya called Belinda. I had reservations about her, and I was not happy about her seeing me naked in the shower. My fears were unfounded, as when the warm water of the shower once again cascaded over my nakedness, Belinda shoved two fingers deeply up my slit, and another finger firmly up my arse. We were up and running.

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors