Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Different Kind of Haircut

"Brooke arranges a 'special' haircut for her husband and herself."

44
23 Comments 23
8.3k Views 8.3k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Tom

We had been friends with Mike and his wife Susan since our days in university. When Zoe, their daughter, was born, they asked us to be her godparents. Over the years, we watched her develop into a beautiful young woman.

Mike has been my barber for the last twenty years, and on April 1st, when I went for a haircut, he surprised me. He informed me he was retiring at the end of the month. His daughter would take over, but he reassured me that I'd be well taken care of.

I asked him if she was keeping the same schedule; appointments during the week and Saturdays reserved for walk-ins. He strolled over to the polished mahogany curved reception desk and returned, handing me a sheet of paper. It was her new schedule. She would be open the usual hours except for Saturday's where the hours were to be from six in the morning till three in the afternoon, and to my surprise, women would be welcome. 

When Mike had finished, he asked if I wanted to make an appointment for the next month. He stated that many of his clients already had appointments with her, along with many of their wives. I requested Wednesday, five weeks from now, at eight in the morning. 

 

oOo

 

Brooke, my adorable wife, was finishing up tending her rose bushes as I parked the car in the garage. Walking up behind her, I gently wrapped my arms around her narrow waist and tenderly kissed her slender neck. I told her about Mike. That's when she turned and said, "If your next haircut looks as good as this one, I'll make an appointment for myself." 

We cleaned the tools and put them away before heading inside. She went upstairs as I headed to the kitchen to make a pitcher of our favorite summertime drink, backyard iced tea. It consists of lemonade, unsweetened ice tea with our preferred rum. I placed the pitcher in the refrigerator and put two highball glasses in the freezer to chill. 

I quickly went upstairs in hopes Brooke was still in the shower. Reaching the bedroom, I heard the shower and promptly undressed as I moved toward the bathroom. Standing motionless, I watched as she stood beneath the spray. Her eyes were closed tight as her thumb and forefinger pinched, rolled, and tugged at her meaty nipples. 

She held a bar of soap in the other hand and ran the bar across her flawless skin. A trail of suds followed the bar down her taut stomach and over her mound. She moaned out loud, followed by a sharp intake of breath which caused her voluptuous breasts to rise, and her back involuntarily arched as she was overcome with pleasure. Her loud moans echoed in the shower, nearly drowning out the sound of the water. She kept her eyes shut as she basked in the afterglow as the warm spray cascaded over her delectable curves. 

"Hello, gorgeous," I said, pulling her to me and pressing my full length against her. 

"I was wondering when you were going to stop watching," she said, rubbing her nipples across my chest. 

We exchanged a deep, passionate kiss as my hands gently took hold of her hips. She broke off the kiss and gave me a lustful and knowing look as I turned her to face the wall. She placed her hands on the wall and thrust her heart-shaped butt back at me. I pressed against her, and my cock nestled in the valley between her two firm ass cheeks. Reaching between her parted legs, I slowly stroked her slit while fondling her breasts with my other hand. 

"Oh God, fuck me now," she moaned as my finger plunged into the warm depths of her pussy. 

I pulled out my finger and brought it to her mouth. She licked and sucked the juices from my finger as I thrust my cock deep into her pussy. Holding her hips, I started pounding her pussy as my balls slapped against her wet ass. She began to shudder as my thrusts reached deep into her. Her labored breathing and moans told me she was close to the edge. 

"Aaahhh, honey, pound me harder." 

I slammed my cock in her as hard as I could, as her legs trembled. As the first wave of pleasure rocked her body, her screams echoed throughout the master bathroom. Her pussy tightened around my cock, and we both exploded in a glorious orgasm. My balls emptied themselves, filling her with my warm seed. My arms enfolded her quivering body and supported her. 

Once we recovered, we took the luxurious Egyptian towels and dried each other. As we finished, Brooke dropped her towel and sashayed her way to the bed. Turning, she looked at me and said, "I could use something to drink." 

"I'll be right back, love." 

As I was leaving, she added, "Then I want to lay here with you and feel that big dick up my pussy again." 

I quickly returned with the pitcher and two highball glasses. 

"Mmm, my favorite iced tea," she said. 

Filling the glasses, I handed her one, and we both savored our drinks. 

"That did the trick, now get in bed. I want to ride that big dick," she said, smiling seductively at me.

I climbed on the bed, flipped on my back, and she pounced on me. We made passionate love well into the early morning hours. 

 

oOo

 

Five weeks later, I found myself stepping inside Mike's barbershop. Standing behind the chair was Zoe. She looked deep in thought, standing behind the chair, arms resting on the back. 

"Good Morning, Zoe," I said, noticing how beautiful she looked. 

"Good Morning, Tom, and how is my godmother?" 

 "She's doing well. It's been a while since we've seen you. How have you been?" I asked as I settled in the chair. 

"I've been busy getting things ready to step in for my dad," she said as she draped the nylon cape over me. 

She was about to start when I stopped her and asked, "Don't you want to know how I like my haircut?' 

"Nope, dad kept meticulous notes as to how each of his clients liked to have their hair cut." 

"Okay, go for it." 

While she went to work, and as we talked, I noticed her breast would lightly brush against my upper arm on occasion. Her brown shoulder-length hair was draped over her slender shoulders, and my how those hazel eyes sparkled. I found out that she was changing the sign outside to 'Zoe's Barber Shop.' There would be an addition outside in the form of a red, white, and blue barber's pole. Future plans include new furniture, including new barber chairs. 

As she went about cutting my hair, I noticed she would lean forward, brushing herself against me. I found her perfume intoxicating. When she pressed herself against my elbow, I felt a stirring in my pants and told myself, 'this isn't right. She's my goddaughter.' She tried to be inconspicuous as she lightly rubbed herself against my arm. By the time she had finished, I had a raging hard-on that was in desperate need of adjustment. She turned the chair to face the mirror and asked if I liked the way my hair was cut. I told her I was delighted. She turned the chair back around and removed the cape. As I rose from the chair, I was able to adjust myself. 

"I'm glad you like the haircut, Tom." 

"You did a wonderful job, and I'll definitely be coming back." 

After paying and giving her my standard Hamilton tip, I made an appointment for next month. Before leaving, she came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"See you next month, godfather," she said as I left. 

 

oOo

 

When I arrived home, Brooke loved my haircut and immediately called the barbershop. 

"Mike's barbershop, how may I help you?" 

"Hi Zoe, can you squeeze me in today?" 

"Oh, hi Brooke, how does three o'clock sound?" 

"Great, see you then, sweetie." 

After ending the call, Brooke asked, "How does she look?" 

"I'll let you judge for yourself, sweetie." 

"That good, huh? You devil," she said, playfully punching my shoulder. 

"Stop that for cryin' out loud. I'm her godfather." 

I felt my face turn red as I recalled how Zoe would brush against my arm and lean in a little closer as she moved around. Then tried to be inconspicuous as she rubbed herself against my arm. Brooke knew something was up. 

I went to the refrigerator and took out two bottles of Blue Moon and an orange. I poured two glasses and added an orange slice to each glass. 

"Let's go sit on the patio," I said as I handed her a bottle. 

 "What else, honey?" 

"Well, let's just say after I got up from the chair, I had to make an adjustment." 

"Oh my! You got a hard-on!" she exclaimed. "What else happened?" 

"Before I left, she kissed my cheek." 

"That's all? I remember last month when we all got together for a barbecue at their house, you had a difficult time keeping her away." 

"Y-You saw that?" 

'Yup, and you weren't the only one trying to keep her away." 

I took a big gulp from the glass, "really?" 

"Really, and don't worry, I'm okay with what you told me." 

"Oh, look at the time. I need to get going," she added, polishing off her beer. 

Before leaving, I suggested we go out for a bite to eat later. She thought it was a great idea and gave me a kiss. 

 

oOo

 

An hour later, she returned, "What do you think, honey?" she said, turning her head. 

"Wow, honey, that's beautiful." 

"It's called a Super Side-Swept Pixie. I'm glad you like it," she added. "Though you forgot to tell me one thing." 

"What would that be?" 

"That she's a knockout in that ribbed-knit mini-dress. I mean, did you see how it accentuated every luscious curve. How about that luxurious shoulder-length brunette hair that she's letting grow out naturally? Then there were the checkerboard sneakers. They looked adorable on her." 

"Oh yeah, it slipped my mind," I said as I swiped the car keys off the table. 

"I'm sure it did. We'll continue this in the car," she said as we left the house. 

On the way to the restaurant, she told me that Zoe had done the exact same thing to her as she did to me. She went on to say to me that during their conversation, she mentioned to Zoe what she saw last month when we had the barbecue. She went on to say that the look on Zoe's face was precious and that she told her that she didn't mind. 

Pulling into the restaurant's parking lot, she said there was more to tell. As we stepped up to the hostess station, we were greeted by a beautiful woman who led us to a booth. Once seated, our waitress came over, and Brooke ordered a White Zinfandel while I ordered a Hacker-Pschorr Weiss with a slice of lemon. 

"I enjoyed and encouraged Zoe's touches while getting my haircut. Every time the girl brushed against my arm, I would make it obvious that I was pressing against her in response. When she was finished, I added a Hamilton for a tip. Before I left and before Zoe could say anything, I kissed her full on the lips. I walked out before the poor girl could react." Brooke continued her tale.

"Is there anything else, honey?" 

At that point, our waitress returned with our drinks, and we placed our order. We chose the Grilled Shrimp Santa Fe as an appetizer. The six jumbo shrimp are grilled with lime butter and served on a bed of black bean pure with tortilla chips. We both ordered a Black Russian for our entree, chopped sirloin steak with onions, mushrooms and topped with Swiss cheese served open-faced. 

 "Brooke, Brooke, you looked as if you were deep in thought. Is everything okay?" 

"More than okay, Tom." 

 

oOo

 Brooke

I had left out some pertinent information that I kept from Tom. While Zoe and I carried on, I'd asked if she ever considered trimming pubic hair. To my surprise, she said that she does not only hers but also two other people who were to remain nameless. I then asked her if she'd be interested in doing that for us, and she agreed without a second thought. We set it up for next Saturday at our house after she closed up the shop. 

 

oOo

 Tom

 Brooke and I spent the next week up at the cabin, fishing, nude sunbathing, and lots of sex. We couldn't believe how quickly the week went by. We left on Friday.

We arrived home mid-afternoon. After parking the car in the garage, I grabbed the two brown leather suitcases before heading into the house. Once inside, Brooke went to check the voicemail on our landline phone and get the mail. I took the luggage to the master bedroom and, after putting the clothes and luggage away, headed down to the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen, she had a bucket of ice with four Hacker-Pschorr Weisse bottles and a bottle of white Riesling. I took a wine glass and a beer mug from the cabinet, and a can opener from the drawer before we headed out to the patio. 

We went over to the hot tub, I pressed the button, and the pop-out shelf appeared. We set down the bucket, glasses, and can opener before removing our clothes. Once settled in, she turned on the jets, and we helped ourselves to the refreshments. It felt good to relax and feel the jets massage our backs. While relaxing, she told me I had a surprise coming on Saturday. I tried to get her to tell me what it was but to no avail. 

The jets and alcohol mellowed us, and there was some hot and heated foreplay. Just as things were about to escalate, Brooke climbed out of the tub. I followed closely behind as she headed back inside. 

"Time for a break, big guy. It's six o'clock and time for dinner." 

I called Alfonso's, ordered two chicken parmesan dinners with a classic salad. We went upstairs. I slipped on a pair of silk boxers while Brooke slipped on a new top that I hadn't seen before. 

"What's that, honey," l asked. 

"It's a cryptographic white lace-up halter crop top," she said and slipped on the top with her back to me. 

"Be a dear and lace me up." 

I threaded the laces through the eyelets, and before I could tie the ends together, she told me to pull tight. I did as she asked and then tied the laces together. She made a few adjustments, then turned around. I saw that her voluptuous breasts were prominently on display. The material barely concealed her dark areolas and nipples. 

 "From the look on your face and that growing bulge, I can tell you like this." 

"I love it. You look so sexy." 

She opened her dresser drawer and removed a white lace thong. Just as she finished slipping it on and making adjustments, the doorbell rang. 

"Let me answer the door and see if I can get a rise out of the delivery boy, dear. You're in no condition to answer the door," she giggled.

I looked down and noticed my boxers were tented. She scurried down the stairs with me close behind. I wanted to see the kid's reaction when Brooke opened the door. She stood at the door, and I peeked around the corner as she took a deep breath. She opened the door, and the kid just stood there, stunned. She handed him the money and literally had to take the bag from his hands. 

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

"Thank you, young man." 

"Y-you're welcome." 

She closed the door, and we went to the kitchen. After serving up the food, she took the plates to the living room while I popped open a bottle of Chianti, grabbed two wine glasses from the cabinet, and joined Brooke in the living room. She had turned on the ball game. It was the Cubs against the Braves. It was a close game. The Cubs won by one run thanks to Schwarber's solo home run in the bottom of the ninth inning. After the game, we called it a night and went to bed. We brought each other to multiple climaxes before falling asleep from exhaustion. 

 

oOo

 

Saturday morning found us up early and already outside, tending to the flowers and plants in the front yard. Weeds needed to be pulled, plant food applied, and watered. It was eight o'clock when I noticed my wife had disappeared. I began mowing the lawn, and as I was emptying the first load of grass into the yard waste container, I felt a jet of water hit my back. I turned and saw Brooke aiming the hose at me and dropped the basket as I ran toward her. 

Sopping wet, I wrestled her to the ground and turned the hose on her. We both struggled for control, and the more we tried to wrest the hose from each other, the wetter we got. She started laughing and began tickling me, which got me laughing. The hose slipped from our grasp, and we got lost in the moment as we kissed. 

We stopped before getting carried away, and I headed to the backyard and mowed the grass while Brooke finished watering the front. Ten minutes later, I had put away the mower, and Brooke had finished watering. We went inside, cleaned up, and I was told to take my coffee and sit in the living room. She went to the kitchen and, thirty minutes later, walked in with a tray. There was a plate with three sunny-side-up eggs, three pieces of toast with huckleberry jam, four strips of crisp bacon, and four sausage links. 

"Eat. You'll need your strength," she said cryptically.

She went back and reappeared with a tray of food for herself. I noticed she had the same breakfast as I had. 

"I want you to relax the rest of the day and promise me you will do what I ask with no question." 

"I don't have a clue as to what you've planned, but I will do as you say." 

Afterward, I took the trays and told her to meet me in the home theatre as I headed to the kitchen. Once I had cleaned and put the dishes away, I went to the fridge, grabbed two cans of Diet Pepsi. Then went and joined her in the theatre. I handed her a Diet Pepsi and sat in the oversized plush chair. I asked her what movie she decided on, and she said Star Trek - Beyond. 

When it ended, she looked at me and said we had time for one more, and it was my choice. 

 "I'll be right back," she said, getting up. 

Moments later, she returned with two Diet Pepsi's and handed one to me. Taking a seat, she asked what I decided on, and I told her Wild Hogs. 

When the movie ended, I was told to go and take a shower, shave and splash on a bit of cologne. While I was getting ready for whatever she had planned, she was getting ready. When I stepped out of the shower, my jaw felt like it dropped to the floor. 

"I take it you like what you see." 

"Like doesn't come close, you look smoking hot, babe!" 

 

oOo

 Brooke

I must admit, he was right. The apricot Mini Micro G String Bikini Bottom with the Micro Triangle top really did make me look hot, especially since the top barely covered my nipples. 

"Now get your sexy, hot body over to the tub and sit on the edge. There's a blindfold waiting and your headphones. Put them on, listen to some relaxing music and remain silent. I will remove the headphones, and you will not talk unless I say you can. Got that, Tom?"

I had filled the sunken tub. As he sat down and placed the blindfold over his eyes, the doorbell rang. 

"Now the headphones and turn them on, I'll be right back," I ordered.

He sat there listening to the music while trying to figure out what I was up to. 

When I opened the door, Zoe looked as if she were in shock. I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside, closing the door behind me. 

"Wow, Brooke, you look..." 

"Good enough to eat?" I giggled

"That and more." 

"Well, that will happen in due time, sweetie. Now let's get you upstairs and get started." 

Before I could show her the way, Zoe wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. The passion was such that my bikini bottom became soaked as I melted in her arms. As we kissed, I reached around her and fumbled briefly for the zipper. As I pulled it down, her delicate right hand had snaked its way behind the fabric of my bottoms. I reluctantly removed her hand and took a step back. 

"Tom's waiting. We really need to go upstairs before he tires of waiting. I'll go down and lead him to the bathroom."

 

oOo

 

Standing near the tub, Zoe whispered, "OH, MY GOD! Brooke, you didn't exaggerate. His cock is BIG!" 

"I told you, now kick off those shoes and get out of that dress." I said and added, "No need to whisper. He can't hear us." 

When the dress pooled around her feet, I said, "You're breathtaking. I can't wait to get you in bed, my dear. Now follow me in the tub." 

Her tits, I guessed, were a 34C and that shaved pussy glistened with her juices. 

Holding her barbers kit, she asked, "Wait, what type of design does Tom want?" 

"We both want a landing strip. It will be a surprise for him." 

Zoe descended the two steps behind me as I went over and sat on the edge off to Tom's side. She opened her kit and placed the black leather bag on the tub's edge. 

"Now, before I start, I want to tell you what I'm going to be doing." 

She explained how she would first take the hand towel I had on the edge and make a hot compress. Then wring it out and apply it to the pubic hair for two minutes. Next, she'd use scissors followed by a body groomer to trim the pubic hair. The shaver end with shaving cream for his balls, and around the base of the shaft would be the final step. Once finished, she would apply an aftershave lotion with vitamin E and shea butter. This would help in rehydrating and soften the skin. Moreover, I was told we'd have to refrain from having sex until tomorrow. This would give the skin enough time to heal. 

Zoe told me that when it was my turn, the shaver and shaving cream would be used around the labia. Then she would apply CeraVe moisturizing cream to rehydrate and soften my skin. 

I watched as she placed her hands on Tom's knees and pulled them apart. He jerked slightly at the touch as she reached in the bag and removed the body groomer, and turned it on. Her other hand wrapped around the thick, veiny shaft, and he jerked slightly. Zoe started trimming the pubic hair as I watched intently, getting aroused at the same time. 

 

oOo

Tom

When I felt hands on my knees, and then my being spread, I jerked slightly. I took in a sharp breath in reaction when I felt a hand wrap itself around my cock. I wasn't sure what Brooke was going to do, and then I felt something move over my pubic hair. It felt like scissors, and that's when I knew what she was doing. I resisted the urge to rip off the headphones and blindfold to watch my wife. The next feeling I recognized was that of warm shaving cream being lathered around my balls. 

 

oOo

Brooke

I watched as my husband was being shaved. His cock had oozed precum on the smooth circumcised head. What happened next was the hottest thing I had ever seen. When Zoe had finished, her head dipped down, and the mushroom-shaped head disappeared in her mouth. It wasn't long before the little minx lifted her head, turned to me, and opened her mouth. I saw my husband's spunk just before she swallowed it. My hand had slipped inside my bikini bottoms, and my fingers had been busy fucking my pussy. 

 When Zoe had finished, I was happy with the end result. I noticed the head of his cock was covered in precum, and she took that mushroom in her mouth again. His clean-shaven balls emptied themselves in her mouth. She swallowed some of his delicious semen and saved a mouthful for me to see. The poor guy shook and moaned as he came. 

 "Oooh, that was so hot, watching you swallow my husband's cum. It will be much nicer sucking those hairless balls." 

"I can't wait to take that dick down my throat," Zoe added. 

"Before you do, I want you to remove his headphones and blindfold." 

Zoe stood, took the headphones off, and then the blindfold. 

When his eyes adjusted to the light, they widened like those of a deer staring at oncoming headlights. His dick twitched as he took in the naked form standing before him. He was speechless and looked over at me, then without saying a word, his eyes moved southward. 

I asked, “Like what you see, honey?" 

"I love the new look. Thank you, sweetie." 

"You should thank our barber, after all, she's responsible for your trim job." 

"Thank you, Zoe, and may I say how beautiful you look. I can't wait to taste that bare peach of yours." 

He then gave her a peck on the cheek, her head turned, and she gave him a full-blown kiss on the mouth. She pulled back and said we had all night after I was taken care of. 

"Here, apply this to your shaved areas and balls. It contains vitamin E and Shea butter. Together they rehydrate and soften your skin," she said as she handed Tom an aftershave lotion from Ultra Man. He slathered the lotion over the shaved areas and his clean-shaven balls. 

“Now for you, Brooke," Zoe said as she turned to me." 

 

oOo

Tom

 Zoe moved to my wife, undid the side ties to her bikini bottoms, and slipped the fabric between her puffy labia as she removed it. The girl brought the thong to her nose and inhaled deeply. 

"Mmm! I'm going to enjoy lapping at your cunt," she said

She repeated the process as she had done to me, and as she shaved around the labia, we could see my wife's slit get slick with her juices. I stroked my shaft the entire time my wife was getting trimmed. When Zoe finished, Brooke was begging to come. The girl stood and inserted two slender fingers in the sopping wet slit. Her mouth devoured the meaty nipple, and that, along with the finger fucking she was getting, made her scream. "OH F-FUCK, I-I'M C-C-CUMMING!" 

Her body quivered, and she arched her back. When Zoe pulled her juice-covered fingers from the depths of the warm pussy, she offered them to Brooke. They both relished the sweet taste as I stood and moved to them. When they finished, Brooke told me to cover Zoe's perky tits with my cum. 

Five more tugs on my shaft, and her tits were covered. I sat on the edge next to my wife and watched as she licked and sucked those beautiful orbs. After a few licks, Brooke and Zoe shared a kiss. Afterward, Zoe applied the CeraVe moisturizing cream to rehydrate and soften Brooke's skin. 

"You will both remain naked for the rest of the evening. I will apply the moisturizer to both of you as needed. Tomorrow, we can have intercourse, and in the meantime, we can masturbate each other to relieve any sexual buildup," Zoe told us.

My wife and I looked at each other, smiled, and smothered her with kisses. We both reached down and pushed a finger into her wet pussy. I sucked and licked her ripe nipple as Brooke French kissed her. Within a matter of minutes, her body trembled, and the juices flowed from her pussy. After the three of us licked our fingers clean, we stepped out of the tub. Zoe insisted on drying us off, and we, in turn, dried her off. 

I looked at my wife and said, "I love your landing strip, honey." 

"Well, I thought it'd be nice if we matched," she said with a mischievous smile. 

I told the girls to relax in the home theatre and pick a movie while I ordered some food for us. Before joining them, I had gone to the wine cellar and chose two bottles of White Zinfandel. When I stepped into the room, they were watching the Playboy channel. I popped open a bottle, filled the glasses, and handed one to each of them. I joined them on the large daybed with Zoe between us. 

Zoe asked what I ordered, and I told her we were having grilled salmon with green beans with a small salad and dinner roll. For dessert, a slice of sweet watermelon that we had in the fridge. As we waited for the food, there was a lot of heavy petting taking place. 

An hour later, I answered the door wearing a white T-shirt and a pair of gray nylon shorts. After I paid the cute delivery girl, I went to the dining room. The girls had set the table and were waiting for me. As I put the food on the table, I was told to strip and take a seat. Who was I to argue? My clothes were off in a flash, and the three of us enjoyed a delicious meal. 

After dessert, Zoe applied more moisturizer to our shaved areas and brought us both to a climax. We, in turn, brought her to multiple orgasms before we all fell asleep. 

I was awoken by the moaning sounds and looked over to see the two girls in a sixty-nine pleasuring each other with their tongues. I moved behind Zoe and pressed my cockhead against the folds of her pussy. She lifted her head from between my wife's legs and cried out as all eight inches of my cock were buried inside her. 

"Aaarrgghh! I've never been so full, please go slow, godfather." 

She returned to licking and sucking her godmother's pussy. She moaned as I moved my thick, veiny cock in and out of her. Both women were trembling and moaning as they grew closer to climaxing. My thrusts became faster and faster. The sound of my balls smacking against her skin joined their moans. The sight of my thick cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy, brought me closer to blowing my load. 

All too soon, the girls erupted in mind-blowing orgasms. Zoe's pussy clenched my cock like a vise, and I flooded her womb with my seed. I fell to one side and Zoe, the other. We nuzzled up to Brooke and enjoyed the afterglow. 

The rest of the day, we spent satisfying one another. In between, Zoe went over the proper method of keeping ourselves clean and trimmed. She said that she'd come over every other weekend to tidy up our landing strips.

 



I want to thank ChrisM for his help in editing this story.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2021 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the author, Banes

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments