Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uscale Down - Chpt 2: My Husband Tells Me...

"One week after giving head to her neighbor during a party, our heroine is confronted by his wife."

27
9 Comments 9
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
“My husband tells me you give a delicious blowjob,” said Mary.

I suddenly reversed the sip of wine I was taking back into the glass. “What?”

“Actually I believe ‘tenacious’ was the word he used,” she said, “Tenacious AND delicious.”

I sat stunned. This women Mary, my neighbor from across the street could not have shocked me more. Mary knocked on my door shortly after I came in from a Saturday morning of yard work. When I opened it she stood holding the fancy salmon salad she had made for the two of us. “I don’t have any white wine”, she said cheerfully, “Do you?”

We had almost finished the bottle of wine from my refrigerator when she hit me with the blowjob remark. A few months earlier my husband and I moved into the neighborhood and the previous Saturday attended a cocktail party at her house. While the party was in progress her husband forced himself on me in their laundry room. I admit it excited me and I gave in with a blowjob he wouldn’t soon forget. I expected our paths to cross again but I never expected this.

She was a very attractive woman with rich mahogany hair, full lips and small breasts on a tall lean body. After her husband accosted me I assumed she must have had her flaws in spite of her beauty, perhaps lacking a sex drive.

My husband, a university professor, taught a Saturday class. Mary said her husband was golfing with some pals so she thought she’d take the opportunity to become better acquainted. I was enjoying her company quite a lot and growing quite comfortable with her when she dropped the bomb on me.

“My husband and I share everything,” she said very matter-of-factly.

“I see,” I said after a short pause.

After a much longer pause she asked, “Ever been with a woman?”

I stood up, almost at a leap, and began pacing. “So that’s what this is about!” Now you want to seduce me too? I guess you and your husband do like to share everything!” I was agitated and angry. I felt betrayed by James, her husband, for his indiscretion about our little secret, or what I thought was our little secret.

“You are an extremely sexy woman,” Mary said, and calmly took another sip of her wine.

“Yeah, yeah, all my life, ever since I was a teenager, ever since my boobs grew, I’ve had boys and…and men after me,” I ranted and paced, “it’s always about sex and it’s tiresome!”

“You would rather be ugly?” Mary said.

“No, no, of course not, but you know, even back then in high school I’d be shopping or something with my mom and when men would look at us they’d always look at me instead of her. She was pretty too! I always felt so vulnerable. I think I fell in love with George partly because he was my refuge and made me feel safe. Being married kind of took me off the market and I didn’t have to deal with men always hitting on me. And now you, I thought you came here to be my friend…instead I feel dirty.”

With a serenity that was almost surreal against my anger Mary said, “I do not mean to upset you, and I am sorry if I did. I experienced the same types of things as you but still I view sex as perhaps the most beautiful thing in life…a pleasure that should be enjoyed. I see no reason why our culture places so many limitations and judgments upon it.”

I stood there, one hand on my hip and the other on the back of my chair as I looked at her trying to read her face, a face so serene that it was disarming my anger.

Finally she continued, “James and I have a very open marriage.”

“So what exactly does that mean?” I asked.

“It means if either of us has sex with someone, anyone, we will remain open and honest about it to each other.”

“You do? Shit. Always?” I said. I picked up my wine glass. Venting had been therapeutic, but I was still shaking. “Doesn’t that cause a lot of pain?”

“It did sometimes in the beginning, and sometimes it still does, I was angry James risked so much to take you like that at the party after he told me about it, not to mention a little jealous. Yet we always manage to talk it out, explore our emotions, and we continue to grow closer. Above all we both like the pleasures our bodies provide.”

“It really was something,” I said.

“What, with Jim…?”

“Yeah, I don’t know if my heart ever raced so much as when he trapped me in your laundry room.”

“He scared you…”

“Hell yes! I was terrified, but yet somehow knew I didn’t need to be, he gave me all the excuses I needed to be naughty…it was thrilling.” I said, returning to my chair.

“Well James is nothing if not thrilling.” She said.

“You were jealous? I couldn’t keep myself from asking.

“Sure I was,” she said, “not only are you beautiful and have those wonderful sexy breasts, but damn girl you are feisty! Did you really spit some of Jim’s own sperm into his mouth?”

“Yes, I sure did, I even surprised myself, but somehow it seemed like the thing to do at the time.” I said. We sat in silence a long while sipping our wine until both glasses were empty.” Finally I said, “No.”

“No what?” Mary said.

“No, I have never been with a woman.”

Lathered in the shower, Mary’s fine smooth skin moved against mine with vaginal slickness. Her delicate hands massaged my neck and shoulders from behind. Pressed against my back she caressed my hips and tummy and weighed my breasts. Being face to face was another uniquely smooth and sensuous experience. Her kisses, so forbidden, so thrilling, made me tremble in anticipation of more. A constant murmuring of compliments about my attributes, limitless in her eyes, made me feel loved.

When I placed my hands over her breasts, I marveled at their efficient perfection, each just filling the cup of my small palms. The raisins of her nipples plumping to life raised my desire.

We shared my moisturizing lotion and applied it liberally to each other with playful slaps and strokes. By the time I stretched out on the bed with Mary on top of me my vagina was so ripe with fluid that it overflowed, spilling secretions along the cleft of my bottom.

“Touch me.” I said, “Please touch me.”

When Mary’s fingers reached my wetness she beamed and said, “Oh my…so sexual.” First she swirled then pushed one of her long thin fingers into me, pulled it out and slowly pushed two of them all the way in, pulled them out and pushed three of them in together. With each withdrawal the sensation was as dramatic as their entry. She pulled them out once again to put them to her mouth where she licked them from base to tip before actually putting them into her mouth. She dipped into me for more and again sucked them with her eyes trained to mine.

When she next returned her fingers to my opening she surprised me with a number of deep rapid twisting strokes that made a pleasing sound of sloppy wetness: schlukka, schlukka, schlukka.

She paused again this time bringing her fingers to my mouth for me to lick and taste.

CarieBelle88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarieBelle88

It was not the first time I tasted myself , I have many times before both alone and with George, but it heightened my enjoyment.

“You ready?” she said, covered one of my breasts with her other hand pinning me down and returned to my vagina with the same rapid twisting strokes of her three fingers. Again the wet sloppy sound filled my head and continued with nearly industrial rhythm until I reached a violent screaming orgasm.

By the time it passed I was breathing rapidly and tightly gripping both the wrist of her hand on my breast and the wrist of the hand that still gently cupped into my sensitized pussy. She lied down next to me and kissed my mouth. “That was amazing, “I told her.

“We’re just getting started.” She said, and began kissing my mouth eagerly and tonguing my tongue aggressively before creating an agonizing path over my breasts and abdomen to the wet center of my sex.

Patiently and steadily her smooth face, soft lips and firm tongue played an original medley of sensations on the insides of my thighs, my vaginal lips, my clitoris and the inner folds and walls of my sex.

At the very moment that I began to grow anxious for more, she lifted her face away and said, “Touch your self.”

As my fingers reached my vagina she was pushing up on the backs of my knees to lift my legs and expose more of my bottom. She watched me for a moment as I began to furiously rub my clitoris. Then she lowered her face again and made circles around my lower vagina and anus with her tongue. Within only a few moments I heaved and screamed myself to another orgasm.

I was barely calmed when she asked if I would like to lick her. “Yes,” I said, “but I am afraid I will not be so good as you.”

“Don’t be silly, you’ll be great.” She said. “May I straddle you?”

“Mary, my God, you may do anything you want to me.” I said.

It might not be surprising that I’ve had a number of boyfriends in the past, as well as George, straddle me so they could rub their cock between my breasts. I confess I kind of liked it even though it didn’t excite me much. It allowed me to be more objective than usual during sex and watch them in their delight. I liked to see the effect my tits had on them. It made me proud.

I never expected my bosom would have a similar effect on a female. Mary crawled over me on all fours. When she reached my middle she sat up with one knee on each side of me squeezing my tits between them. She then moved up a little and mashed her waxed pussy lips down onto each one smearing some of her juices over them. After repositioning her knees outside of my arms she had her pussy directly over my face.

With the fingers of one hand she separated her labia and inserted her middle finger into herself slowly undulating around her own hand. Then she put the finger against my lips. I drew it into my mouth, tasted her and smiled around it.

She stroked her hand over my hair to the back of my head and lifted my face toward her. With my mouth open I pushed my tongue as far into her as I could as she firmly drew my head into her.

I loved it! I loved it all, the texture, the taste and even the way my face fit so neatly into her. Before long I was slurping eagerly at every part of her opening. I thought about inserting a finger but the way she was pulling my head into her left no space. Besides, I could tell she was getting excited so I didn’t want to change anything. I just kept moving my tongue over all the parts I knew would get pleasure.

She kept encouraging me with constant feedback about what felt good. Occasionally she would pull my face so hard into her I could hardly breathe, but it was only for a second or two each time. As her excitement increased she became demanding.

“Use your fingers too, Jane baby, use ‘em hard.” She said. I slid two fingers, palm side over my chin into her, making short hard thrusts at an acute angle along the front wall of her vagina. “Keep going baby, keep going, don’t let up now,” she said, almost grunting. “Keep licking me until I gush for you baby. I am gonna gush for you baby.” Her words made me more determined to keep at it. I began to pummel her clitoris with my tongue and pulled on it with my lips. The pads of my two fingers rode in and out along her front lining bending back almost painfully at the deepest.

“Oh God Jane, that’s good, Oh Christ, Oh fuck I’m coming Jane, I can feel it, I’m gushing Jane!” Mary said as her pelvis gyrated firmly against me.

Suddenly my face was awash in a flood of warm liquid. My mouth filled and it ran down my cheeks and chin, my hand and my neck. It tasted strange to me so I pushed it out of my mouth. It didn’t taste bad, but it was different and took me by surprise.

Before long, Mary was again kissing me, licking her fluid from my face, apologizing for making a mess on me. “I should have warned you I sort of squirt sometimes, but really it’s not that often.” She said.

I assured her it was all right, that it was rewarding to get her off like that and that I liked it. “And you think I’m a sexy woman…?” I said.

We were lying naked in each other’s arms, lost in time, talking and kissing when I heard George come home. I tried to spring upright to get dressed, but Mary held me firm. “I was thinking we could use a cock about now.” She whispered. “Let him find us.”

My anxiousness increased as I heard George roaming around downstairs. I listened intently as he went through his arrival routine of getting a beer from the refrigerator and something to snack on. He called my name a few times but Mary covered my mouth so I couldn’t answer even if I would have wanted. A few minutes went by during which we heard George open the sliding back door and call my name. Even though Mary was stroking my hair and trying to calm me, telling me to be open and it would all work out, my heart was racing wildly. I was hoping George would just leave again.

When I heard George walking up the stairs I grew ever more nervous. . I didn’t know what would happen when he found us together naked like that. Again I struggled to get up, but Mary held me fast. The bed gave up a quiet creak so I froze.

“Jane?” I heard him say from the other side of the door. I could see the lever handle turn, almost as if in slow motion. When the door opened George stood there, one hand remaining on the handle, the other dangling the bottle of beer at his side. Instead of a look of shock, a smile, really more of a smirk came across George’s face and he said, “Hello Mary, I see you’ve become acquainted with my wife.”

“Hello George,” Mary said, “Would you like to join us?”

My mind screamed: What the hell is going on?

Published 
Written by Jane_Awsum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments