Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The 129 Steps

"Fifty-year-old Josh searches for a path back into full sexual pleasure"

12
2 Comments 2
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Josh has started on a long and varied exploration of his feelings and needs..Is there anywhere it does not take him. Do contact me with comments good/bad/or indifferent."

Sex rears its beautiful head.….

I was sitting on the bench outside my small bungalow, but my mind was far away. A lot had happened in the last few months, well it felt that way but I guess very little had in fact changed, except for the one huge difference.

I was alone.

I smiled… I had been happy though, and satisfied... satisfied in giving love physically much more than I received in return.

Married at twenty, one girlfriend, my first; and my first and only sexual partner.

I grinned. Well my hand had had a share of my cock!

I had loved June with all my heart. She had had bad experiences early in life and I had spent our marriage showing how soft, gentle and yet beautiful love making could be. As I had a wide interest in all forms of sexual play my own needs had been on the ‘back burner’ and only came forward on the (admittedly) rare times I did masturbate..

June had died about six months ago and only now was I managing to face going forward once more. I was fifty, retired, comfortable but not well off. And I was beginning to think and desire some sexual life

The question was, was I brave enough to take any chance that might arrive? To go out and look for experiences? To be vulnerable and open?

I went back inside and in my bedroom undressed.

Naked, I stood in front of the full length mirror. I was not handsome, but not ugly.

My hand slid down and gently grasped my penis. It was already awake and as I gently caressed it like an object of love, I felt it stir with a rise in pressure and desire.

I had not ejaculated in over a year and there was fear along with longing.

I decided, well if I don’t try I won’t know.

Now all I had to do was put my desires in to practice… and that was the tricky part.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Step into the unknown DAY 1

I had no plans for the day...so my resolve of the night before was as yet untested. The surgery rang and I was called in to see the Nurse Practitioner and have a full check up. I grinned. Age was creeping up, nay, running up FAST.

After a surprisingly short wait I was called in to Nurse Lesley. The name was familiar but surely not the Carrie Lesley I had taught twenty years ago. I smothered a grin. She had been a pretty girl then, if it were her then…. ‘Don’t be stupid,’ I scolded my thoughts. ’No way!’

I walked into her office

‘Well…’ I managed not to swear out loud. ’Carrie… Carrie Lesley!’

She had a slight little puckish grin as she looked me over.

‘“Nurse” please,’ she corrected me. ‘We had to “sir” you so you should address me correctly.’

‘Of course Nurse, it will be a pleasure.’

‘I am not too certain about that, Sir. I have to give you a full check out and a series of tests.’

‘Of course nurse,’ I had relaxed and I realised she was still attractive. Small and slightly full bodied but decidedly attractive.’

‘Right sir would you please strip down to the waist and sit on the examination couch please.’

A wicked thought of ex-teach being stripped and examined by ex-pupil flashed through my mind and even ran as far down as my genitals which responded with a slight stirring like a snake as it awakens in the sunlight.

It felt rather good.

I stripped off my top clothes and sat as instructed. The Nurse asked a number of questions and then took the usual temperature, blood pressure and heart soundings.

She went to sit down and record the results and as she did said, ’Now strip down to your pants please, sir.’

I opened my mouth, surprised, to question her but she stopped me.

‘Strip down please, sir. I have to do my job.’

Nurse Lesley stood and watched. It was obvious she was enjoying this, but was it a sexual or a power thing for her? Hell, it did not matter, it was getting me going and there was a definite response in my penis.

Looking down I saw the shifting and slight enlargement inside my white pants.

She was looking at the same spot. ’Why are you erecting, sir? Are you sexually excited?’

I was blushing and half stammering now, feeling very vulnerable for the first time.

‘I don’t know,’ I managed. ’Sometimes it just goes like that.’

Erotic_lhixzy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erotic_lhixzy

She smiled. ’Well you should know, it was you that did the sex education at school. Or were you just making it up as you went along?’

I had a hint of a blush. ‘No of course not but that was of course just theoretical.’

Carrie came to stand next to the examination couch.

‘Would you haver preferred a practical course? Sir?’

‘No, no.’

‘Some of us girls would have.’ She felt a thrill of excitement run through her as she goaded me and also felt my embarrassment. FUCK!!! My cock was making it all too clear how I felt.

My cock swelled again to full erection.

‘I think you need to learn some control, sir, don’t you?’ She came closer, her eyes never leaving the now slightly stained tip of my cock pushing out the white cotton pants

Hell, how I wanted her to grab me and wank me!

‘Well you appear to have nothing wrong in that area, sir. Is that why you did the sex education?'

I managed a ‘NO!’

‘Still, I must check it properly’ Her eyes fixed on mine. I saw the teasing and delight in Carrie’s eyes and she might have seen the fear, yes, fear in mine.

I knew I was lost, helpless.

‘On the bed, please. No, on all fours. Do not lie down, I want to see if you hang correctly.’

Hanging? Hell, it was trying to jerk up!

Then her hand was inside my pants and she grabbed my balls.

I gasped with surprise and pain as she rolled them and grappled them, my erection shrinking somewhat.

‘Was that painful, sir?’

'Yes.'

‘Well that is in payment for the number of times you jerked off thinking of me and the other girls.’ I stayed quiet, ’You did, didn’t you? Admit it… sir.’

‘Yes…’

‘Of course, and did you cum wanking away and thinking of... ME?’

My cock had fully erected again but her hand was still around my testicles. Then her hand slipped away and she pulled my pants down. I knelt, naked and cock jerking, feeling humiliated and excited by that feeling.

‘OK, grab your prick and tell me what you used to do.’

She moved away and a camera phone was now pointed at me.

‘Come on, sir, you know you want to fuck yourself!

‘Keep your eyes open, and look straight at me.’

The thing was, I knew I wanted to do this so, so much. It was a dream, a fantasy I had had many times and now it was for real — I was going to toss off in front of Carrie Lesley.

My hand slipped down my cock making me shiver and my cock swell.

‘Go on and tell me, nice and clearly’

It was torture, the most erotic and incredibly wonderful torture, as my hand began to stroke my cock and the sensations burst from my balls to my belly.

‘I… I often used to do it… I used to feel my cock and think about you, Carrie… and other girls, and I had, I had to cum, to jerk and spunk thinking of you.’

She did not let me cum. She pulled my hand off and told me to dress.

‘I have made another appointment,’ she said before I left. ‘I will need urine samples that time.’

My cock was still at full tilt and my efforts to think it down were useless. I managed to leave the surgery and was struggling to walk when my phone was texted.

REFRAIN FROM SEXUAL MANIPULATION TONIGHT… Nurse Carrie

It was a difficult evening. Having been celibate for so long and then thrust into the most exciting of situations where my climax had risen to fever pitch only to be quashed had both physical and mental demands.

I was stressed out and exhausted.

I was tempted by the devil of deliverance into grasping my cock and feeling that pulsing thrust as so rapidly it rose and continuing to volcanic eruption.

That would have been so easy and yet, I knew, in the long run, so disappointing.

I had learnt long ago that the best sex came from planning, preparation, anticipation, development and growth, disappointment and reward.

It would be a wild and thrilling climax if I allowed my aroused body and mind to cum now, but, playing the game, playing to the rules, obeying the controller, following the leader… well, that could lead to so many occasions with fantastic lust, developed, maintained and even some times rewarded with climaxes.

I did not sleep well and awoke with a very stiff hard-on.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Published 
Written by wiilshakeit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments