Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tea and Strumpet, Chapter 8

"Chelsea gets in trouble and is punished!"

12
5 Comments 5
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words
It had been almost a month since Chelsea had been collared and living with her Professor and Master was more than she could have ever hoped it would be. She was taking her new role as a submissive seriously and he couldn't be prouder of her improvement. She was learning new things almost daily and putting them into practice right away. Yes Chelsea was becoming quite a well-trained and obedient submissive. It would seem as though Professor Diederich had chosen his assistant and his submissive well.

However, the school year was coming to a close soon and it was Finals Week. The Professor had been extremely busy getting the tests and things ready and since Chelsea was still a student in his class, she wasn't able to be much help to him. Consequently, she found herself alone more than she was used to. And a submissive, left to herself long enough, is bound to get into trouble!

And so it happened. Chelsea was alone at home one afternoon; the Professor had went to the college to do some work and she had stayed home. She puttered around the house doing the few chores he had given her and trying to find other things she could do to be of service and keep from being too bored. But it wasn't helping. So she decided to take a shower and get herself ready for his arrival. He hadn't given her a time when he would return, but he had been gone for a while so she figured he would be back home soon.

Chelsea started her shower and once the water was warmed up, she stepped in. She lathered herself up and made sure she was clean everywhere. When it came time to pay particular attention to her pussy, she made sure she was smooth and slick - she knew that Master liked her shaved smooth. She began thinking about him and she could feel herself getting turned on. He had definitely kept her libido up and she'd had more sex with him than she'd ever had with anyone. She recalled some of the exploits that she had been through with him and she felt her desire rising. She began unconsciously fingering herself as her mind wandered back through their history together. Soon her passion fires were raging and she was frigging herself quite excitedly. She knew what she was doing was wrong, but she was bored, horny, and he wasn't there to take care of things! It didn't take her long to reach her tipping point and she didn't hesitate. She plunged over the cliff into her orgasm and she moaned as her knees went weak and she came in the shower. She panted and moaned as her orgasm washed over her like the water itself and after a couple of minutes she was steady enough on her legs to exit the shower. She dried herself off and went into the bedroom to get dressed.

But as good as the shower orgasm was, it didn't satiate her lustful need. She still felt the need for more. She needed filled, she needed a cock! So she went into the drawer where he kept her toys. She looked around as if to make sure the coast was clear. Of course she knew she was alone, so she opened the drawer and picked out her favorite one - a large, flesh colored vibrator that she had used many times before performing for him. She knew this bad boy would do the trick! It had never failed to bring her an earth-shattering orgasm before and that's just what she needed now.

Chelsea took the toy over to the bed and laying down she spread her legs and fingered herself some more as she licked and sucked the vibrator, pretending it was his cock in her mouth. She sucked the phallus and got her pussy ready for the intruder. When she felt she was wet enough and her desire took over control of her body and mind, she put the head of the plastic cock to her pussy entrance and eased it into her.

"Ohhhh yesss!" she moaned aloud. This was just what she needed! She began slowly pumping in and out of her as she moaned and gasped. Her pussy was feeling sooo good. She began moving the cock in and out of her pussy a little faster and her lust grew with each thrust. The squishing sounds of the toy in her wet pussy, mixed with her moans and the creaking of the bed became a symphony of passion. Her moans grew louder the closer she came to her second, and much larger orgasm. She was so caught up in her own lustful needs that she failed to hear the garage door open and close or the sounds of approaching footsteps. The professor had come home and upon entering the house, he couldn't help overhearing the moans and other sounds coming from the bedroom. He stood at the door to the bedroom, opened just a crack so he could watch his submissive, while she brought herself higher and higher. He watched silently as Chelsea gave one last shove deep into her sopping pussy and screamed out her release.

"OHHHHHGODDDDD!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, sure she was alone in the house. She bucked and twisted and convulsed as her tremendous orgasm took over her naked body. Tossing and arching she spasmed until at long last the waves subsides and she lay there eyes closed panting for breath, trembling as the last throes left her sweaty body.

"I hope it was worth it, slut." he said, standing just inside the door.

"MASTER!" she shrieked, jumping up and dragging the sheet with her to cover her nakedness. "I, I, I didn't hear you come home!"

"Of that I am certain," he said, standing there with his arms crossed, tapping his foot impatiently.

Chelsea, realizing she had really fucked up, dropped to her knees. "Oh Master, Oh God I am sorry. Please Master, I am so sorry."

She placed her face to the floor, arms stretched on the floor in front of her, in a classic submissive pose. She didn't dare look at him; she didn't want to see what was in his face right then. Maintaining his calm, he walked up to her, stepping over her, to retrieve a chair. He set the chair down in front of her and sat down. He put his foot down on her hair which was laid out on front of her due to the way she was kneeling.

"Now, slut, here is your one chance to explain yourself. What the hell were you doing pleasuring yourself and cumming without my permission?"

"OWW! Oh Master, please I am sorry. It's just, well, I was alone and you've been working so much this past week. I felt, well, neglected, Master. I know I messed up and I will do anything to make it right. Please forgive me, Master."

"So because I had to do a little extra work and couldn't play today, you took it upon yourself to satisfy your slutty little pussy without my permission? Is that about right?"

"Master, PLEASE!" Chelsea cried. "What can I do to apologize to you?"

"You already have apologized, slut. But you broke a rule. We have talked about the House Rules and one of the first rules was that your body is mine, therefore your pleasure in that body is also mine. Did you not understand that concept?"

"Yes, Master," she said, still kneeling.

"Yet you broke that rule today. Well you are going to have to be punished, I guess."

"Punished?"

"Of course. You don't think I make these rules just because I don't have anything else to do, do you?"

"No, Master," she said, almost at the point of breaking down, sobbing. "Wh, what is the punishment going to be, Master?"

"I haven't decided just yet. But I will come up with something befitting this disobedience, believe me. Now go downstairs and stand in the corner until I get down there. And I want you to think about what you have done today, young lady."

"Yes, Master," she said. with her head hung low, she slunk past him and went downstairs following his orders. Once downstairs, she immediately went to her corner and knelt there, facing the corner. She felt like she was five years old again and got in trouble for writing on the wall of her room with crayon! She knew that he was not pleased with her and that knowledge cut her to the quick. She knelt there quietly, sobbing to herself, and waited for him.

Meanwhile, upstairs, the Professor went about some other things that needed tending to. He wanted her to wait for him for a while, letting her shame and the anticipation of her pending punishment work on her mind. He knew that a submissive's mind is a powerful thing and turning it back on her would make the lesson stick better. So he took his time getting to her. Finally, after a torturous 30 minutes, she heard the sound of his heavy boots coming down the stairs. She gasped silently as she heard him coming and her heart skipped a beat with each step. He knew just what he was doing, making his entrance also work on her psyche. He walked up behind her until she stood only a foot or so behind her.

She knew he was there; she could sense his presence even though her face was pressed into the corner of the room. She waited for him to speak or do something but aggravatingly, he did nothing but stand behind her for several seconds.

"Stand," he said, finally breaking the tense silence. Chelsea got to her feet still facing the corner, partly because she hadn't been given permission to turn around, and partly because she couldn't face him just yet herself.

He grabbed her by the hair and marched her over to the kneeling bench. He forced her up on the raised platform. "Kneel down on it," he commanded, forcing her to her knees. She knelt on the padded base and he brought the bar over her lower legs, locking them in place. Then he fastened her wrists in the top of the device so she couldn't move. Finally, a strap that went around her at the small of her back held her up against the front wall of the kneeling bench so she was completely immobile.

Stepping down from the raised platform the kneeling bench was on, he pulled up a chair in front of her and began. "Now, slut, you know why you are here?"

"Yes, Master."

"Tell me, then."

"Because I masturbated without your permission."

"That's right. You pleasured yourself without permission breaking one of my house rules. And what else?"

"Master?" she asked puzzled.

"Did you not cum?"

"Yes, Master."

"Say it. Say I masturbated and came."

"I masturbated and...came, Master"

"Yes you did. And had I not came home just at the right time, I would have missed the show altogether."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry."

"Well, for breaking the house rules and masturbating without permission, you will have to be punished. I believe this calls for the flogger."

"Master, please," she said, her voice trembling as she tried to keep from crying.

"I'm sorry slut. I don't like this anymore than you do, but you have to learn to show restraint and self control, even when you think I'm not around."

"Yes, Master, it's not the flogging I am worried about. I know that you have my best interests at heart."

"Then what is it?"

"I'm sorry I...disappointed you." she said. Chelsea broke down at saying that. She put her face in her hands and sobbed uncontrollably, her whole body shaking as she cried.

He watched her, knowing that she meant ever word of it. She had made a mistake and she knew it. She was indeed sorry, that much was obvious. He thought about what to do for several moments while she cried in front of him. Then an idea came to him.

"Are you done crying, slut? Because I want to get this over with." he said, his voice sounding flat and unconvinced.

"Yes, Master," she sniffed, "I'm ready for my flogging."

"Good. Now for what you have done the normal punishment is 20 lashes. Prepare yourself."

"Yes, Master, I am ready," she said bracing herself.

Erin_Lane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erin_Lane

He drew back the flogger and gave her a medium hard stroke with the device.

"There. We are done," he said.

"Master?"

"I said we are done. Get up and go upstairs and wait for me by my chair."

Confused and a little bewildered she did as she was told. She started to go upstairs, but stopped to look back at him as she reached the bottom step. He was busy putting things away and didn't pay any attention to her. She turned around and came back to him.

"Master, may I please speak?"

"What is it, slut?"

Chelsea looked up at him, her face a mixture of concern and confusion. "Master, why didn't you punish me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I broke your rule and I masturbated without your permission. Yet when you caught me in the act, you only gave me one swat with the crop when you said the normal punishment is 20. Why didn't you give me the 20 strokes?"

"Let me ask you a question slut. What is the purpose of a punishment?"

"To teach a lesson, Master."

"And have you learned your lesson here? Is this going to happen again?"

"NO, MASTER! I will never do that again!"

"Then any further use of the flogger would not teach a lesson, but rather be hurting you for no reason. And I do not do that. You have learned your lesson, you have told me you are sorry, and that it will never happen again. I will take you at your word. Now the matter is closed and forgotten."

"Master you are too kind," she said, "but can I ask something of you, please?"

"What?"

"Master, please punish me more. I want you to. I need you to."

"You want me to spank you more, slut?"

"Yes, Master, please. You see while I understand and appreciate your method and reasoning for what you did just now, for me, it did just the opposite. By not punishing me fully, it only made what I did worse. I disobeyed you, broke one of your rules, and you giving me one swat was like rewarding me! I need you to give me a good spanking so I will feel like we are...even. Understand, Master?"

"Yes I do understand. Very well we will even the score then. But I get to pick the method."

"Of course, Master," she said smiling.

The Professor looked around his basement dungeon and selected his instrument of choice. "Kneel, slut," he said. Chelsea got down on her knees and he took a handful of her strawberry hair. "Now crawl," he commanded as he stepped forward giving her hair a slight tug. She began crawling beside him getting wet because of the way he was treating her. He moved over to where he had a large eye bolt in the ceiling with a pulley attached. A rope went through the pulley and over to a tie off on the wall. At the other end of the rope was a spring clip dangling just above head height.

He made her crawl until she was under the hanging spring clip and then pulled her to her feet by her hair. "Stand," he commanded. He pulled her arms behind her back and put the leather wrist cuffs on her, clipping them together and pulling the spring clip and rope down to attach it to the cuffs. He then brought over a spreader bar and attached a leather ankle cuff to her right ankle and then to the end of the spreader bar. He did the same with her left ankle and then adjusted the spreader bar until her legs were spread wide.

Walking over to the tie off on the wall, he pulled the rope through the pulley raising her arms straight up behind her. This forced her to bend at the waist to relieve the strain on her arms - exactly what he had in mind. Now with her wrists up over her head in back and her legs spread wide, she was immobile, exposed, and helpless.

"Now we shall begin. Since we started with the flogger and you asked for more, I shall use it on your ass, your legs, and your pussy," he said. Chelsea moaned aloud at the thought.

He picked up the flogger and stepping close, began making a horizontal figure 8 pattern in the air. Establishing a medium speed rhythm, Chelsea could hear the flogger cutting the air with a whish-whish-whish. Her heart raced as she anticipated its first touch. She didn't have to wait long. Once he had a good rhythm going, he stepped forward and the flogger made contact.

"Ohh!" Chelsea gasped as she felt the first licks from the flogger on her upturned ass. He kept the pattern going the flogger kissing her ass with each crossing path. Chelsea's pale white skin took on a pinkish hue after just a few moments. He kept the flogger going and soon Chelsea's soft moans became louder and more distressed. Soon her ass went from pale white, to light pink, to a light red. With her ass a satisfactory shade, he moved down to the backs of her legs, intending to turn her thighs a similar color.

"Ohh, Master! Ohhhh!" she whimpered as the flogger continued its incessant work. She began to twist and left one leg at a time in a futile attempt to avoid or soften the floggers' blows. But her Master knew his craft and she was completely helpless to do anything of value to help herself.

"Now then, slut," he said, stopping the flogger. "Now that your ass and thighs are nice and warmed up, we can get serious about this!" he growled.

He pulled the flogger back, gave it a little shake to get the tails all lined up and let it fly.

Thwap! The flogger hit with more force than it did before.

"Yeeowch!" Chelsea yelped.

"So you wish to feel sorry for your actions do you, slut? Well you shall, then," he growled.

Thwap! another stroke of the flogger and Chelsea yelped again.

"Yeeowch! Oh Master!" Chelsea protested loudly.

He gave her four more strokes each one harder than the last until at last he was striking her with his standard force. Not with everything he had; he wasn't trying to hurt her. But he was using the force he normally used on seasoned submissives. Chelsea's ass was on fire now and that fire also raged in her pussy. He stopped the flogger and dropping his pants He shoved his cock hard and fast into her dripping pussy.

It was all too much for the girl. From her masturbation session and getting caught at it, to knowing she had disappointed her beloved Master, to the flogging and now to be fucked hard, it was just too much. Chelsea came suddenly, unexpectedly and tremendously hard.

"OHHHFUUCCK! MASTER!!" she screamed loudly as her dam burst and the floodgates opened. She poured her juices out onto the floor as she threw her head back. He pounded her pussy savagely as she came again and again - three times in rapid succession and without a break between. She screams her pleasure as she cums and he continues plunging in and out of her. She gasps and pants for breath as the waves of her orgasm wash over her and her mind spins off into space somewhere.

Finally, mercifully, he eases up and lets her work through her orgasm. But he hasn't finished with her. Moving around in front of her, he shoves his still hard cock down her throat slapping her to get her to suck it. He plunges in and out of her suctioning mouth, ramming it down her throat almost to the point of gagging before pulling back.

The day's events have worked on the Professor as well and it isn't long before he grabs her hair and emits one final groan, shooting thick wads of gooey white sperm down her throat as he cums. She swallows his precious gift as fast as he fills her mouth until she has drained him completely, dutifully licking him clean afterwards.

Once they both had finished and came back from their orgasms, he untied her and rubbed her wrists and ankles to restore the blood flow.

He stood and pulled her to her feet wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into his chest. Hooking a finger under her chin, he raised her face to his and leaned down to kiss her softly. She put her arms around his neck and returned his kiss even more passionately opening her mouth to allow his tongue to suck on it like a small cock. She moaned softly as he held her and kissed her deeply.

He pulled away after a few moments of tenderness. They went upstairs and when they got to the living room, he spoke. "Chelsea, sit down. I want to talk to you."

She looked at him apprehensively as she sat on the couch with him. "You called me Chelsea. What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, I just want to get a couple of things straight. First off about today. I will admit that this past week or so I have been busier than usual, but it's Finals Week and I have to prepare you and the other students Final Exams for the class. Since you are still my student, you are not able to help me with the exams, so I have to do this all on my own. Maybe I have been a little less attentive to you but soon this will be over and I can go back to giving you more attention again."

"I understand, Master. I am sorry for being so needy. And for disobeying you."

"I know. But you also must understand that the rules I make, the tasks I give you, and the restrictions I place on you are there for a reason. I do these things because I want to teach you self discipline and to get you in the mindset of being a submissive. I want you thinking, acting, and feeling like a submissive to me at all times. Whether I am with you or not, you should be constantly aware that you are to please me, in all that you do. That is what a submissive does. No matter the circumstance, no matter who is around, and no matter what the task at hand is, a true submissive does what she believes her Master would want her to do and she does it with grace and style to please him and bring honor to him. That way he, in turn, can honor her by proudly proclaiming her as his submissive. Do you understand this?"

"Yes, Master. I understand. And I will follow your directions from now on. I will abide by your rules and do all I can to please you and make you happy with me. I only want to make you happy, Master."

"I'm glad, Chelsea. Because I really want you to succeed in this. I believe you have the potential to become a very good submissive - one that any Master would be proud to call his own."

"Thank you, Master. I do want to be a good submissive. I will try harder to be the submissive you wish me to become."

Later that night, as they lay in bed together, Chelsea went over the days events in her head.

"Master, may I say something?" she said laying next to him nervously.

"What is it?"

"You said I have the potential to be a submissive any Master would be proud to own."

"That's right. And I meant it."

Chelsea took a deep breath. "Well, Master, I only want to be owned by you. I love you, Master."

She waited terrified for a reaction from him. What would he say now that the "L" word was used? Had she just messed everything up?

"I love you too, my little slut," he said wrapping his arm around her and pulling her closer.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.



This story is a collaborative effort with the invaluable help of Poppet, without whose help this story would not be possible. Thank you Poppet for your help, your input, and your assistance with this project. It was a real pleasure working with you! :)

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments