Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tea and Strumpet, Chapter 14

"Chelsea and her Master return home from their wonderful vacation!"

16
10 Comments 10
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words
The cab pulled up in front of their home. "Wake up my dear, we are home," he said, gently nudging the sleeping Chelsea. She had fallen asleep on his lap on the ride home. She roused, her disheveled hair falling in her face.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep on your lap, Master," she said, brushing her strawberry hair out of her eyes.

"That's ok little one - you were pretty tired on the plane. And the whole trip has been pretty hectic. It's only understandable that you would be tired."

"Thank you for understanding, Master," she said.

He paid the cab fare and tip, and then they went inside. "Leave the bags until later, slut," he said, "right now, I think we should get a little sleep. We are both pretty tired and we have plenty of time before we need to think about dinner."

"Yes, Master. It has been a long trip and a nap would be a good idea," she agreed. They put the bags out of the way and he took her upstairs to bed. Before they went in to bed, he stopped her in the hallway.

"Do you still have my cum in your ass, slut?"

"Yes, Master. You have not given me permission to release it."

"I see. How long would you have held it inside your ass?"

"Until you gave me permission or told me to release it, Master. I would never release it until you told me to."

"Good girl. You make me proud. Ok then go into the bathroom and release it and clean up so we can go to bed."

"Yes, Master. Thank you," she said, and she went into the bathroom to do as he told her.

About three hours later they woke up from their nap. "How are you feeling now, slut?"

"Much better, Master. Thank you," she said smiling.

"Good. Well we still have some time before dinner...how about a shower to wash some of the travel off and get freshened up?"

"I think that would be wonderful, Master. Do you wish to go first or should I?"

"Actually I was thinking of conserving water," he said with a mischievous wink.

"Oh," she said, blushing, "I'll go get things ready then."

A few moments later she came out of the bathroom. "Master, everything is ready for you."

"Good, let's go then," he said and he took her into the bathroom. He sat down on the toilet lid as she undressed in front of him. Chelsea undressed slowly and seductively, knowing he wanted a show. She stripped slowly and teasingly like she had seen strippers do. As she revealed her body to him, he watched. She undid the belt on her robe and slipped it off her shoulders, holding it over her breasts. He smiled and reached out to grab the robe and drew her closer. He kissed her soft shoulders and she moaned. He let her continue, and she slowly lowered the robe to uncover just the tops of her ample breasts. He kissed each tenderly and she closed her eyes as his hot lips seemed to burn his brand on her pale flesh.

She continued after his kisses and finally her breasts were free, her stiff nipples eagerly awaiting his kiss as well. He pulled her to him once again, this time taking a bud into his mouth. He sucked and tongued and bit lightly on the throbbing nipple. Chelsea tossed her head back and moaned loudly this time, no longer afraid that some airplane passenger might overhear her.

"Ohh God, Master!" she moaned out. He chewed on her stiff buds as she pulled his head closer to her smothering him with her full ripe breasts as he made a meal of her. He licked and sucked on each nipple in turn, not wanting either to lack for attention. Once he was satisfied that both her nipples had gotten properly doted on, he stood up and tore away the robe remaining on her body. Now nude in front of him, she stood there as he admired his beautiful sub slut.

"You really are very lovely, my little slut," he said with an approving smile

Beaming with pride at her Master's words, Chelsea stood there as her Master's eyes drank her in.

"Shall I start the shower, Master?" she said after a few moments.

"Yes, slut. Let's get to that shower," he said. Chelsea bent over and started the water. As she got the water up to just the right temperature, he began to tease her pussy, fingering her and toying with her slick pussy lips.

Chelsea wriggled her ass playfully, "Master! You are terrible!" she said, turning her head and smiling at him.

"Well, when you point that ass at me like that, what do you expect me to do?" he said, swatting her ass.

"Oh!" she gasped, "Well I guess I will just have to learn to deal with your insatiable hunger, Master!" she said.

"That's right, slut. And you will also learn to be able to feed that hunger, any time, any where and any way I demand it."

"Master, I wish to be all that you want and all that you desire," she said looking him in the eye as she said it. He knew she meant it and he kissed her forehead in appreciation.

"Well right now I want you in that shower!" he said, holding the shower door open for her.

Chelsea stepped into the shower and moved to the back of the shower, away from the spray. Master stepped in and stood in front of the shower head. Chelsea knew without being told what she was expected to do, and she knelt in front of him. Still very aroused from her Master's toying, she got right to work taking his semi-hard cock into her warm mouth. She began licking and sucking him, pleasuring him with all the tricks she knew that he liked. Twirling her tongue around the rim of his cock head and then running her tongue up and down his cock, he just stood there allowing her to work and enjoying the way she lovingly cared for him.

She took him in her mouth and slid down as far as she could on his huge pole. She held herself there almost completely engulfing his cock and testing herself to go deeper. Finally, she pulled herself back. She looked up at her Master to gauge his reaction.

"So you want to learn to deep throat do you?" he said, looking at his kneeling slut.

"If you wish, Master."

He took her head and pushed her back onto his cock and down to where she had just been. She resisted when she reached her limit, and he held her in place. She held her breath for as long as she could, tapping his leg when she needed to breathe. He let her up and she gasped and choked a bit, getting a breath of air. He let her get a couple good deep breaths, and pushed her onto his cock again. This time he went to her mark and held her there a bit longer. She tapped him and he held her. She tapped him harder and he let her up. She coughed and gasped and sputtered. He again let her catch her breath. He grabbed a handful of her strawberry hair and hauled her head back.

"Ready for more?" he asked. Before she could reply he shoved his cock back down her throat, this time face fucking her, pulling out and shoving back in over and over. She caught a bit of a breath each time he pulled out of her mouth and quickly found a rhythm that allowed her to match his thrust.

After a bit, he pulled out of her mouth for the last time. He helped her to her feet and then pinned her back to the shower stall. He picked her up and held her as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He pressed forward, his cock finding her wet pussy and slipping easily inside. He pushed himself forward, crushing her between his chest and the shower wall, as his cock burrowed deeper and deeper into her warm tunnel.

He began pounding into her, slamming himself against her soft body and skewering her with his steel hard cock. She held herself up with her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, which left his hand free. With one hand he reached up and took her by the throat, proclaiming her as his property and staking his claim on her.

JuliaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaMartini

His other hand found her left breast and he sank his fingers deep into the soft white flesh, eliciting a moan of desire from her as she took everything he had to give. He shoved into her over and over as her orgasm built. Her soft moans grew louder and more desperate as she neared her crest.

"Master, I'm going to cum. May I cum for you, Master?"

"Not yet, slut. I'm not quite there," he said. A couple moments later Chelsea spoke again.

"Master, I'm going to cum! Please! May I cum, Master?" she pleaded.

"Cum, then slut. Cum on my cock!" he said. Chelsea let her orgasm go, crying out as the first waves overwhelmed her. She leaned forward and sank her teeth into his shoulder, biting him hard enough to leave marks but not enough to draw blood. She screamed into his shoulder as she poured her love out onto the shower floor, gripping his shoulders tightly as wave after wave crashed over her.

As she came, he continued pounding into her. He felt her pussy muscles constricting around him and squeezing his cock as it tried coaxing it into releasing its precious load of cum.

Her orgasm over now, it was time for him to join her. "I'm going to cum, slut. Get ready," he said.

She climbed down off him and knelt as she readied to receive his gift. She knelt in front of him, mouth open and her eyes locked on his face. He took his cock in his hand and in a couple quick jerks, he was there. His cock spewed forth its white lava, hitting her in the face, into her mouth, and onto her chest and breasts. As the last of his sperm dribbled from him, she took him into her mouth and sucked the last drops from him swallowing them and licking him clean. Then kneeling in front of him still, she looked up into his face smiling as she wiped the cum from her face with her finger and licked her fingers clean as well.

He smiled at her and helped her to her feet, wiping his cum from her breasts and then sticking his fingers into her mouth for her to clean them. Then he took her into his arms and pressed himself to her again. This time, however, it was not a sexual move. He leaned into her and hooked a finger under her chin and lifted her face to his. He looked deep into her soft blue eyes and then kissed her softly.

He had kissed her many times since they met, but somehow this one felt different. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something was strange. She dismissed it as just her imagination and they finished their shower, getting dressed and heading off to dinner. After their shower and during the drive, Chelsea noticed that her Master was oddly quiet. She tried to start a conversation a couple times during dinner, but his responses were short and flat. He was also quiet on the way home and Chelsea was starting to get worried. Something was obviously on his mind and she wondered what could be troubling him.

After they got home, she went upstairs to get undressed from her dinner clothes and then returned to the living room where he was sitting. He had his back to her as she softly approached. Chelsea was wearing nothing but the collar he gave her. She hoped that her appearance like this may cause him to open up to her about what was on his mind. She came around and knelt down in front of him.

"Master, may I speak to you?"

"Yes, slut, what is it?"

"Master, when we were in the shower you kissed me. And I could tell it was no ordinary kiss. Then during dinner you hardly spoke to me. Is there something wrong? Did I do something?"

"No, slut, you did nothing wrong."

"Then what is it, Master? What has you so troubled?"

He paused for a bit as if hesitant to say anything more. But Chelsea persisted. She had to know what was bothering her Master.

"Master, please talk to me."

He reached out his hands and brought her closer. She started to get a panicked look in her eyes.

"Oh no, Master - are you going to let me go!?!" she asked, almost afraid of the answer.

"No Chelsea. I am not going to let you go. Chelsea you and I have known each other for a little over 10 months now. You have been my assistant in school and my slut out of school. We have slept together, took that trip to L.A. together, and lived together for most of the time we have known each other."

"Yes, Master. And I have loved every minute of it."

"That's the other thing. You and I have both confessed that we have feelings - deep feelings - for each other."

"Yes, Master that is true. I do love you."

"And I love you too, Chelsea. That is what has been on my mind, not just today but during our trip as well."

"What, Master? Please tell me!"

"Chelsea I know that you are here in this country to go to college. And I know that after college, you plan on returning to Farnborough to work in your chosen field. I understand that. But," he paused again, "I would like you to consider staying here with me."

"Staying with you?"

"Yes. Permanently. Chelsea I want you to live with me. I want you to be my slut and my girl permanently. I want you to consider this your home from now on."

Chelsea looked at him for several moments as if trying to digest what he was asking. She searched his eyes for any trace of what this could mean. There was no smile on his face, no smirk in his eyes. He simply waited for her answer.

"Master I, I don't know what to say!" Chelsea said, completely taken by surprise.

"I was afraid of..."

"YES! Oh Master, yes, yes, yes! I would love to stay with you forever! Oh Master, I.." Chelsea got up and ran to the bathroom without finishing her sentence.

He waited for a couple minutes and when she didn't return, he went to the bathroom.

"Chelsea?" he said, knocking softly on the door.

She opened the door and he saw her tear-streaked face. She fell to the floor in front of him taking his hand and kissing it several times before putting it to her cheek.

"Oh Master, you don't know how may times I dreamed of this day. How much I wanted you to ask me to be yours. Not just your assistant and not just some school crush. But yours. Yes, you collared me and told me I was to live with you, but I thought that was just something for as long as I was in college. Now you are asking me to stay here with you always. Oh Master I love you so much. Yes I will be yours. I will be your slut, your submissive - I will be whatever you want me to be, Master. I want to be whatever you want me to be. Oh, thank you Master."

He reached his hand out and stroked her wet, soft cheek. He took her hand and helped her up, straight into his arms.

"You already are, my sweet sexy slut. You already are all that I want." he said, kissing her again.

The End

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 This story is a collaborative effort with the invaluable help of Poppet, without whose help this story would not be possible. Thank you Poppet for your help, your input, and your assistance with this project. It was a real pleasure working with you! :)

  Author's Note: Poppet and I would like to take a moment to thank all our readers who have enjoyed this story. We worked hard on it and it is very heartening to see so many of you have enjoyed our work. Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement. It means the world to both of us! @}-'-,-
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments