Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tea and Strumpet, Chapter 12

"The play sucked...fortunately, so did Chelsea"

11
5 Comments 5
4.5k Views 4.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words
The Professor finished his speaking engagement successfully, but before he and Chelsea headed back to Chicago, he decided to take in a show at the Los Angeles Theatre Center. It was a small off-Broadway play production, nothing real famous, but she had never seen a real theatre production and he wanted to show her a little "culture" while they were there in L.A. He picked this particular show because it wasn't something she would miss out on if she got...distracted. Which is exactly what he had planned for her!

The show didn't start till 8:00pm, so the pair had the day to enjoy themselves. So as they got ready to go to breakfast, they discussed what to do before the show that evening.

"Well my little slut, we have been to Disneyland and Knot's Berry Farm. We have seen Grauman's Chinese Theatre and Universal Studios. We have seen the Hollywood sign and some of the movie stars homes. I think you have gotten a pretty good whirlwind tour of Los Angeles, don't you think?" he asked.

"Yes, Master. It has been a wonderful trip. Thank you again for bringing me along," she said smiling.

"Well, Chicago isn't known for it's sandy beaches although we have one or two. But here in California, they have wonderful beaches. And it would be very amiss of us if we didn't visit them at least once, don't you think?" he said with a grin.

"Oh yes, Master! We simply must go to the beach while we are here!" she said.

"I'm glad you agree. But unlike the hot tub the other night, I don't think we would be allowed to go there without swimsuits! So I guess we need to go shopping!" he said.

"Yes, Master. I think you're right," she agreed, blushing.

With that, they went downstairs to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. Finishing breakfast, he called a cab that took them to a Victoria Secrets store, where Chelsea and Master spotted a very sexy bikini swimsuit. With a hot pink pushup strapless top and a blushingly small matching string tie bottom, Chelsea was a bit hesitant looking at it on the store manikin.

"Master," she whispered, "are you sure you want me to wear this one?"

Seeing her discomfort at his selection of beachwear told him he had made the right decision. "Well since you asked, yes. We will take this one!" he said smiling wickedly. "I can't wait to see how you look in it. And I'll bet any other guys on the beach will be just as interested in seeing you in it too!"

Chelsea gasped and blushed again. She hadn't thought of all the other people at the beach too! But knowing her Master wanted her to wear it was enough for her. She went ahead and got it and then they were off to the beach. They chose to go to Venice Beach since it was the most well-known and the one in all the beach movies that she had seen. She wanted to see the famous boardwalk, so after buying their swim wear, they headed off to Venice Beach.

They parked the rental car in a local parking area and walked to a nice spot on the beach. There wasn't a lot of people there that day luckily, and that worked to his advantage too. They rented a big beach umbrella from a little stand and set up their spot. Master didn't want his fair-skinned submissive to sunburn so he chose the spot carefully and watched her closely. They laid on the beach for a few minutes just watching the other people a little way off. But Chelsea was anxious to get into the water.

"Master, can I go in the water? I want to feel the water on my skin. Besides, I'm getting hot here on the beach."

"Go ahead, but don't go out too far and stay right here in front of me. I want to be able to keep an eye on you."

"Yes, Master. You watch over me so carefully. I love you, Master," Chelsea said, kissing him and then scampering off to the water. He did watch over her very carefully. He loved her and wanted her safe and well. He sat there watching her for a few minutes before joining her in the water. She smiled as she saw him wading towards her, and she playfully moved out a little deeper into the water, coaxing him to come to her. But the 5'5" Chelsea was considerably shorter than her 6'4" tall Master - a fact that she soon realized as the water reached her shoulders and it was only about halfway up his chest. She couldn't go any deeper so she stood there as he came up the her.

"Well you are about as deep as you can go, slut," he said.

"Yes, Master. I forgot how tall you are for a moment!"

"Come closer," he said. Chelsea came up to him and put her arms around his neck. He reached up and in a swift and sudden move he pulled her top down with a jerk, exposing her 36C breasts. She gasped and fought the natural reaction to reach down and stop him. She kept her arms around his neck and he smiled at her - she had done just what she should have.

"Good girl," he said. Chelsea smiled broadly. Then he cupped her freed breasts and pinched her erect nipples, causing the girl to moan softly.

"Take off your bottoms," he commanded.

"Yes, Master," she said, and obediently she pulled the ties on the sides of her bikini bottom, releasing the skimpy material and she brought it up and handed it to him. He tied the strings together to form a loop and put it around her neck so they wouldn't get lost.

Master let his hands roam over her body, playing with her curves and tracing teasing lines down her sides and around to her ass. Chelsea kept her arms around his neck since she hadn't had permission to move them and she knew that he didn't want her interfering with his game. She laid her head back and just allowed him to have her as he wanted. Surrendering herself to him had gotten easy now, she trusted him with her in every way. She knew her Master would never hurt her or allow her to be hurt. She had given him every part of her, heart body, her mind her heart and her soul. All she was was his to own and use. And now with the warm ocean water caressing her nearly naked form and her Master's touch driving her wild with desire once again, she couldn't imagine life getting any better.

"Mmmmm," Chelsea cooed as he worked his way around her hips to sink his fingers into her soft ass.

She pressed herself against him, her stiff nipples brushed softly against his chest and then she pulled him closer, mashing her breasts into him. Hopping up a little, she wrapped her legs around his waist, letting him take her full weight but also bringing her sex closer within his reach. He took advantage of that fact, slipping his hands under her to support her and at the same time letting his fingers brush her exposed pussy lips. Chelsea gasped at his touch down there and she kissed him deeply as he played with her fat pussy lips and teased her clit.

"Master, please...I want you." Chelsea breathed as their lips parted.

He let her go for a second and dropped his swim trunks to his ankles then picked her up. Chelsea wrapped her arms back around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist again. He aimed his now hard cock at her pussy opening and she settled down on him, moaning softly as she slid down his pole. She felt his cock part her pussy and slide deeper and deeper as she allowed herself to slide down his body. Finally he bottomed out inside her and she held herself there, feeling filled completely. She was fucking her Master in the ocean of California! She never dreamed of such a thing in her wildest fantasies back home in England! She began softly bouncing up and down on his cock as she moaned and gasped. She clung to him, burying her face in his shoulder and neck kissing and biting him gently as the feelings inside her rose.

The whole experience was too much for her to contain. "Master, I'm going to cum. Please, may I cum for you?"

"Cum for me then, little slut. Come for your Master," he said. Chelsea let herself go, with a stifled moan she dug her fingers into her Master's shoulders and let the orgasm wash over her like the ocean waves she was in. She held him tightly as she came, pouring her love into the ocean that surrounded the two of them.

When she had finished she pulled her head back to look him in the eyes. Being held there and making love in the ocean was too much for the young girl. Chelsea was crying, tears of happiness running down her cheeks.

"Oh Master, this is all so beautiful! Oh, I love you so much, Master!"

He hugged her to him. "I love you too, my sweet little slut. You make me very happy and I am so glad you are mine."

Well that just made Chelsea cry all the more! He held her tightly until she stopped sobbing. "I'm sorry I cried. I'm just a silly emotional girl!' she said.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way, my dear," he said, "Now, we should probably get dressed again before we are caught!"

"Yes, Master," she said, and let herself down off him again. He reached down to pull his trunks back up while she put her own bottoms back on then pulled her top back up into position. With them both decent again, he scooped her up into his arms and carried her back to the spot where they had laid their blanket out.

They stayed there on the beach and enjoyed the sun and surf for as long as they dared. But they had tickets to the play and had to get back to the hotel room and get changed and ready. So regretfully, they left the beach behind and went back to the hotel.

"I'll take my shower first, and that will give you more time to get ready," he said when they had gotten back to the hotel room.

"Yes, Master. I will lay out your clothes on the bed for you," she said. He gave her an appreciative kiss and went in to take a shower.

Erin_Lane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erin_Lane

When he came out he found his clothes laid out perfectly and ready for him. He got dressed as Chelsea took her shower. He was waiting in the living room when he heard the water stop running. He knew he had a few minutes before she would be coming out of the bathroom - he didn't mind, though. He knew that she wanted to be perfect when she came out and it was worth the wait. He took care of some last minute paperwork he had neglected from the seminar he had spoken at the previous day while he waited for her. Shortly though, she did come out of the bathroom. He heard her walking down the short hallway to the living room.

"Master, I am ready," she said as she entered the room. He turned to look at her. Chelsea was stunning and his words caught in his throat as he looked at his beautiful girl.

"You look...amazing!" he said when he could finally speak again.

Chelsea smiled "Thank you, Master. I was worried that I wouldn't look sophisticated enough to go to such a fancy theatre play."

"You don't have to worry about that Chelsea. You are absolutely beautiful and will make all the women jealous of you, and all the men jealous of me!"

Chelsea blushed. "Thank you, Master. You are so sweet!"

He offered her his arm and she took it, wrapping hers in his and they went downstairs. The concierge called them a cab and they were off to the theatre.

The cab pulled up in front of the theatre and they got out. It wasn't all that impressive a building, to be truthful it looked more like a library from the outside, but once they went inside it was much different. Lavishly decorated, it was everything Chelsea imagined a big theatre would look like.

"Oh Master! It is so beautiful!" Chelsea exclaimed. They made their way to their seats and waited for the show to start. The seats were very comfortable and the aisle in front of them was fairly roomy. He had picked a more expensive seating section for that very reason. While it wasn't box seating, it was still better than the general public seating. He wanted her to be comfortable and to think she was more than just another girl. He wanted her to feel special.

As the play got underway, he settled back in his seat while she remained sitting up. He smiled as she watched the play. It was in Italian and he wasn't sure if she understood the dialogue, but she was paying attention to the action. He let her watch the play for awhile and when the intermission came the two of them went to the lobby to grab a snack. They sat in a corner of the lobby away from the rest of the theatre-goers.

"Are you enjoying the play, little slut?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you for taking me."

"Do you understand what is going on?"

"Well I am catching bits of it, Master. I don't understand what they are saying to be completely honest so I'm not getting everything, but I am trying to get the meaning of the play."

"Do not be so concerned with getting everything from the play. This is a small production, not really anything of note. I brought you here more for the experience than for the content," he said. Then he leaned forward and in a low, soft voice he added "Besides, my little slut, you will be 'otherwise occupied' for the second half of the play!"

Chelsea blushed and gasped at his words. She realized that there was another reason behind coming to the theatre besides the obvious. Master was always thinking such wonderfully wicked things!

The lights in the lobby flashed indicating it was time for the second half of the show. Master and Chelsea returned to their seats, but Chelsea was a little less attentive to the play now, wondering what her Master had up his sleeve!

She wouldn't have to wait long. As soon as the play began and the audience settled in to watch it, he made his move. Reaching over to her, he began running his hand up her leg. She noticed immediately and parted her legs for him. His hand moved from the top of her thigh to the inside of it and crept up higher. Reaching the hem of her dress he tugged on it, indicating he wanted her to hike it up.

She raised up a bit and pulled her dress up for him, and his hand found what it was searching for.

His fingers grazed her pussy lips and Chelsea moaned silently. She hadn't worn any panties because she knew his rule about wearing them. His fingers strummed her clit and she could feel herself getting moist. He knew just how to touch her to get her so aroused! She scooted down in her seat and spread her legs as wide as she could. His fingers parted her outer lips and slipped up and down her now wet slit. He toyed with her swollen and throbbing clit, tracing circles around her clit and rubbing it gently with his fingertip.

Chelsea bit her lip to remain quiet, although every fiber of her being wanted to moan out her desires. She reached up and began playing with her breasts through the fabric of her dress, the feel of it against her skin sent electric shivers through her. She reached through the plunging neckline to her nipples and pulled on them as he continued working on her wet, hungry pussy.

Chelsea laid her head back letting him do with her as he would. Any thought of the play had left her mind as she could only concentrate on the sensations flooding her brain. She pinched and pulled on her nipples, her soft moans shared only between the two of them. He could see her passions rising. Her thighs began to tremble and she griped the armrest of her chair tightly. He knew she was on the verge. He plunged his fingers inside her and she released, cumming as quietly as she possibly could so she wouldn't be detected. Her soft squeaky orgasm pleased him and made him smile wickedly.

When she finished her orgasm, she leaned back panting, the sweat beading on her forehead from trying to stifle it so. He let her come back before speaking.

"Feel better, my slut?"

"Yes, Master," she said in hushed tones, "thank you."

"Good, I'm glad. Now it's my turn!" he said, pointing to the floor in front of him.

Without any hesitation, Chelsea pulled her dress above her knees and got down on the floor in front of her Master. Kneeling there, she unzipped his trousers and fishing around, pulled out his thick, hard cock. Looking up lovingly at her Master, Chelsea playfully licked his cock starting below his balls and licking all the way to the tip. She ran her tongue around the hood of the head and poked the tip into his peehole. She coated his entire shaft with her saliva before she took him into her mouth slowly. She pushed him deeper and deeper into her mouth until she was just about to gag before pulling back. She went down again just as deep a second time and then a third time. After showing him her deep-throating skills, she settled into a regular routine, her head bobbing up and down and her hands working the remaining shaft. She reached down and cradled his balls, massaging them and tugging at them gently, coaxing them to give up their precious cargo.

Chelsea was no slouch in the sexual skills department herself. He had always enjoyed the way she sucked his cock and this was no different. She knew just what he liked and she was giving it her all. He laid back in his seat and enjoyed her hot, wet mouth on him, taking him in and teasing his cock with her tongue. He reached down and twirled his fingers into her strawberry hair before grabbing her head and guiding her in her rhythm and speed. She followed his wordless instructions perfectly and he could feel the pressure begin to build in his balls.

She could feel his cock thicken and stiffen and she knew he was only moments away. She began to pump faster when suddenly he pushed her off him. He pulled her to her feet and quickly spun her around, pulling her back on top of him to sit in his lap, his cock deftly slipped into her still wet and slick pussy. She bounced on his lap a couple times before he held her down and exploded inside her, filling her with his hot cum. She bit her lip to keep from gasping out loud as his seed splashed against her pussy walls and she felt him pulsing inside her.

Finally, he finished emptying his load into her and she stood carefully, so as not to leak all over his pants or the seat.

"Master, may I be excused to go to the ladies room?" she asked.

"Yes, little one," he said. She quietly slipped out of her chair and went to get cleaned up. Returning a short while later, she sat down again next to him.

"Thank you, Master," she said in a low voice.

"Do you still have my cum inside you?" he asked.

"Yes, Master. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to make a mess on my dress or the seat."

"Good girl," he said taking her hand. He raised it to his lips and kissed it tenderly before returning it to the arm of the chair between them. Chelsea smiled broadly and turned her attention to the remainder of the play.

No one in the theatre had the slightest clue that anything had gone on in their midst.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.



This story is a collaborative effort with the invaluable help of Poppet, without whose help this story would not be possible. Thank you Poppet for your help, your input, and your assistance with this project. It was a real pleasure working with you! :)

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments