Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Semina Vitae Eleven

"A marriage adventure in Mipple City"

9
4 Comments 4
3.2k Views 3.2k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Saturday Night 10:20 PM

Naked, John walked off with the camera to the high-backed chair and sat down to wait. The bed belonged to Mack and Mary now; John would be invited to return if they both agreed. He knew there were three components to long term wife-sharing: shared eroticism, marital commitment, and acceptance of extramarital relations. Long term wife-sharing, like a three-legged stool, is only good if the three components are equal. Too much of one, or too little of another, makes a threesome relationship rocky. Too little eroticism and there will be no mutual desire to continue; too much eroticism and the husband becomes jealous of the third person. Too much marital commitment meant a sense of guilt while sharing and too little meant divorce. Along the same line, too much extramarital acceptance led some into a Hot Wife lifestyle of sex with strangers, too little led to sexual ennui between the couple. What had happened until now was not cause in itself to break the relationship between the couple; what came next was important if a three-sided relationship was to continue.

The next step? Consensual penetration. It’s a big step for couples with no sexual history beyond each other. In the cheating magazines found in drugstores, having sex with another person was tabloid infidelity. It was unseemly. The reality of penetration would be weighing on them; if not before, then certainly after the experience. It was clear Mack wanted a partner to please Mary, Mary wanted a second partner, too; neither wanted to injure the other in pursuing it. They needed to sort this out. John waited quietly. They needed to decide this was right for them.

Mary’s head was a mess right now. She was fine with giving and with receiving oral with John. Somehow licking and sucking John while Mack watched was not the same as being flooded by John’s seed. To Mary, kissing and fucking connected two people in a way that oral sex didn’t. Penetration was a biological experience that bonded two people together at a completely different level. Like the French kiss with John, penetration is mutual and that is far different than being pleasured. She had enjoyed sharing her kiss with John. She wanted more of him and somehow that frightened her. She knew she was seeking a piece of intimacy with John that Mack was not a part of. She had no large secrets from Mack in their marriage but now she wasn’t sure she wanted Mack to know how seriously she wanted to kiss and to fuck John. This was a new feeling for her. She needed Mack to hold her while she processed this new feeling of loving him and still wanting to be fucked by John. She needed her rock to stand on; she needed to know Mack was with her all the way.

Mack was not a mess in his head. He was a provider or a protector. He saw himself in one mode or the other with Mary. He was a protector now. Mary needed to be held. He did not know what Mary was thinking, so he waited. You don’t invest twenty years of your life with another person without knowing how they feel. Right now, Mary was feeling vulnerable and uncertain. Mack knew he was going to protect her while she felt that way.

Mack stretched out his full six-foot two-inch frame and made as much contact with Mary as he could. His touch would remind her that he was there for her. He would protect her. They cuddled for another minute before Mack asked her again if she was okay.

Mary whispered “I’m fine, Mack, but I have butterflies. I desire John and I want to be absolutely sure that you are okay with it.”

Mack thought about what she just said. He wanted Mary to experience John and to like it, too.

“I’m not worried about us. I want this to happen, Mare. Hell, I want both of us to have warm feelings towards John. That long French kiss was a surprise, I admit, but I want you to do it again. It is impossible to have a relationship with John without you having a desire to kiss him or to fuck him.”

Mack paused. “Do you remember The Passion Plan that we practiced years ago? We should do that with John.”

Mary looked quizzically at Mack. “I remember… but how would that work? When we did it, it was to re-connect us with each other when our lives were busy and we were raising the kids.”

“Well, I am kind of working this through my head but there were three parts to the passion plan: kissing, talking, and dating with sex. You and I, plus you and John, should kiss, talk, and have dates. It’ll keep us connected. John and I should find some guy time, too. If we three can talk almost daily with each other, we will have a basis for a relationship that keeps us close. There could be single dates or plus-one dates in which both of us take you out …like we did tonight. On date night, whether it was a single date or a plus-one date, we should expect sex will occur. We will have to work through some details but this might be a good approach.”

“Mack, that would mean John and I would have alone time. We might have to think about.”

“Mary, I am okay with it. You and John talked at least that much every day. And your afternoon shopping date was a couple of hours together. Tonight’s intimacy shows we get along. If we are going to bring John into our lives, I will want a little more structure and a couple of rules but the Passion Plan will keep the focus on our relationships while we go through the experience.”

Mary snuggled and then seriously kissed Mack. This was her man all the way. This was the provider part of him figuring out how to make it all work. The Passion Plan was an approach. Might need a tweak or two though but Mack would figure it out. He always did.

Breaking her lip-lock with Mack, Mary considered her feelings for both men. They were different feelings, of course, but both involved intimacy.

“I am in for a penny and for a pound, Mack, if you are.”

“I am, too, Mare. We will work this out.”

“I believe you.”

“Ok then, turn over. Let’s bring John back to bed.

“John, come over here and kiss my wife again. Mi esposa es tu esposa. It’s time we pleasure her.”

John glided across the room and slid into Mary’s arms. They kissed as Mack watched.

Mary’s desire heated up quickly as she felt Mack’s cock become firm against her butt. A hard cock was the best evidence Mack could give her that he accepted and approved her kissing of John.

She felt John’s cock also get hard and press against her mound. This was a good moment. Both rubbed against her; one cock in front and one behind. She felt desired. She lifted her leg over John’s hip to open her kitty.

Mack slid a long finger into her from behind. John‘s cock touched her clit. A hot fuse met dynamite in that moment. Her senses exploded. She tongued John as Mack massaged her tits. Both cocks were hot where they touched her. Hands caressed every inch of her. Her nipples, her skin, her mouth, her pussy - each on fire.

Mary moaned as she was sandwiched between her two men. John grasped his cock and rubbed it against the nose of her pussy. Mack finger fucked her from behind. She buried her face into John’s hairy chest. She licked him and then she bit him to prove it was real. She pulled John’s hand away and grasped his cock for herself. It was hot as hell to masturbate with John’s cock while Mack fingered her.

Two men was so much better than one man and a toy.

I should’ve done this a long time ago. Good Lord.

Mary’s head was engaged. The carnal pleasure of having two men aroused her to a new level. She pumped John and rubbed her clit quicker with his cock.

Fuck Doc Johnson. A soft plastic whatever is a poor substitute for a warm, throbbing, cunt-fucking cock.

Mary grunted and moaned. She was rubbing one out with John’s dick.

Fuck fidelity. Fuck convention. Fuck me.

The experience consumed her.

“Higher, Mack.”

In this position, Mack wasn’t sure which way was up but her wriggling of John’s cock around her clit, up must mean to finger the bottom of her pussy. Mack kept his finger-stroking to the bottom of her hole and she leaned into it. He touched her asshole with his thumb. Mary pressed against it.

Fuck. This is hot.

Mack could feel Mary’s pussy juice naturally lube her. She needed no help from a bottle to be wet and smooth for his finger-fucking finger. She was not going to be any more ready than she was right now for John.

“Mi esposa es tu esposa, John. Time for you to fuck Mary.”

Mack removed his finger from Mary’s pussy and gave direction.

”John, sit on the edge of bed and spread your legs open. Mary, straddle John so I can record everything. Let me grab the camera.”

Untangling their body parts, John moved to the edge of the bed and opened his legs. His cock stood tall in all its glory, jutting upward from between muscled thighs. His ball sac was even more impressive. He flexed his testes inside the loose sac of skin. Mary was mesmerized by the movement. It was a gift of John’s anatomy. It was also a parlor trick to make women fantasize about John’s cock pumping cream into them. John didn’t need parlor tricks but women remembered his testes moving with a life of their own. They visualized it while masturbating, even weeks after being with John.

I am so going to fuck this man.

Mary straddled John putting both her feet on the floor; her eyes closed, her legs splayed outward. Her back rested against John’s chest hair. Her pussy was open, exposed, engorged, and fuckable.

John sent Mary into shivers when he pulled her moist lips open. He showed her pussy to Mack and to the camera. Clearly, she was sexually ready, sexually receptive and sexually vulnerable to his hard cock.

Sweet Jesus.

Mack’s pornographically displayed wife with another man’s cock strained Mack’s cock to its full walt. He wanted to fuck her pussy himself. This was not the time. Instead he watched John rub his cock among the folds and across the wheat of her pussy.

A low moan escaped from Mary. She opened her eyes and looked at the camera Mack was holding. She leaned forward and spoke in whispered tones.

“You have no idea how much I want this inside me. Mack, I love you and I want you to remember this moment. I want this to be memorable. I know you and I will be watching this in the future. Every time we do I want you to know you are the best husband ever. You satisfy me emotionally, spiritually, and physically every day. Every year we are married, I am blessed.

“You are my protector and my provider. I could not want for anything more yet you find ways to give me something I never knew I wanted. Like this moment. I know I am your gift to John and John is a gift to me. And I know this marriage adventure is good for us.”

Mary placed her hands behind her head and arched her back to make her breasts thrust forward. She was in the moment and it showed.

“Mack, I accept your gift of another man’s cock.”

Mary settled down onto John’s cock and moaned as it slid in. She closed her eyes, exhaled a soft whew as the sensation overwhelmed her.

She rocked her hips and was rocked with satisfaction as she experienced a different cock inside her for the first time in her life. Mack knew all of Mary’s sexual sounds and she went through all of them in the first two minutes of John’s insertion. He recorded the underside of John’s cock sliding in and out of Mary as well as John’s ball sac; each teste appeared well-purposed to deliver seed into his wife.

“This is so good.” Mary impaled herself further onto John’s cock. Pleasure was written all over her face.

“John, lay back. Mary, lean back just a little. Hold yourself up. Hip thrusts, John.” And just like that, John’s cock could be seen from frenulum to base moving up and down inside Mary.

Fuckin’ hot. Mack could not believe how amazing Mary looked with John pumping her.

Mary experienced a hot flash with every stroke of John: the feel of his cock, his movements, her wetness. It was intense. The second cock of her life was thrusting inside her cherry-married pussy and she loved it.

She didn’t feel guilty like she thought she might; instead she felt exhilaration. She did not feel ashamed. She felt free.

She looked towards Mack. She saw his eyes alternate between the screen of the video camera and the sight of her fucking John in front of him. She could see he enjoyed it. She did, too. It felt good to be fucked in front of him. Very good.

Fucking good.

There was a feeling of sexual liberation as well as a feral wildness about it. She had gained the freedom to fuck other men and she now knew it. She was no longer inhibited or restricted by childhood beliefs. She was no longer restrained by society’s one-man, one-woman rules. She and Mack would decide going forward what was right for them. She wanted to tell Mack about her new freedom but she couldn’t. It was too hard to do think anything with John’s cock all up in her biology, driving her to pleasure after pleasure.

Mary looked at Mack. She closed her eyes, pursed her lips, and threw another breathy whew to him and the camera and bore down again. She held John deep within her for a moment and then pressed a few more times to drive him further up into her. Her body knew John was not as large as Mack but it wanted him to reach the same penetration.

Mary’s mind, on the other hand, was not focused on John’s length but on the carnality and on the adultery of what she was doing. She was fucking another man’s cock in front of Mack. It was delicious adultery, this freedom to fuck another man. Her husband-approved infidelity was liberating. Every Mack-approved thrust of John’s cock was physical, emotional, and sexual evidence that Mack loved her; every moan from her lips was a thank you to Mack for providing her this experience. Every wave of pleasure was a celebration of her liberation.

John focused on Mary’s pleasure as she fucked him. His experience with women gave him an edge in understanding their feelings. He noted her eraser-sized nipples were as erect as his cock. He made a mental note that Mary should have jewelry on one nipple. Adorning both nipples took away the sensuality of Mary’s mother-next-door look. One adorned nipple, however, would improve her sensuality in the eyes of other men whenever and wherever she wore it. Even while thrusting his cock inside Mary, John imagined how pleased Mack would be if Mary wore nipple jewelry instead of a bra to his next business function. Other men’s wives would either be envious or appalled. It came in equal measures with wives. And the men?

Mack would be counting coup on so many levels. He would love it.

Mack watched Mary closely now. He could see she was deep into The Fuck. It was a special place Mary went to when she was fully aroused. She focused on The Fuck and she would not leave that place until she was sated. No distractions allowed. Mack kept his mouth shut and let Mary find her orgasm with John. This is what this experience was about.

John, too, knew Mary was deep into it. Her pattern of writhing and humping made him think that she might be blessed with a biological gift. Like some men have long cocks, John figured Mary might have a long clitoris. She might have clitoral tissue around and perhaps deep into her opening. He could see she was achieving orgasm with only penetration. This was a special gift. John wondered if Mack knew. He would explore this later. This was not the time to say anything or change anything about The Fuck. Everything was working towards Mary’s shuddering climax; a very deep, very spiritual, very all-consuming orgasm for Mary.

Mary focused on herself. She felt it coming. There was no thinking anymore. There was no emotion. There was feeling and only feeling. Her thinking brain had turned off and her reactive brain was in charge. Her thigh muscles tightened, her toes curled, her pussy expanded. She experienced little pulses around her vulva that signaled her orgasm was imminent - and she wanted it. She tightened her kegels on John’s cock for five seconds and then relaxed them. She squeezed his cock again as it stroked inside her. She could feel her climax approaching and suddenly… she was there. Her glans flushed warm; her kegels, her uterus, and her anus spasmed simultaneously. Her contractions came really hard. She knew every element of her orgasmic relief; she spasmed a dozen times with each one more intense than the previous. Almost ten seconds of the best pulsing and shuddering orgasm she had ever experienced. It was what she wanted and what she needed and what she was now receiving. She let out a low moan, growled, and clenched her pussy to push the orgasm to its fullest extent.

John’s orgasm began halfway through Mary’s. He knew how hard her orgasm was going to be. He did not know it would be this soon. He concentrated and muscled his testes to draw them up tight. It was time for him to release. His cock pulsed first at the midpoint of her orgasm, flooding Mary’s pussy with his seed.

Married women are simply the best. John gave himself completely over to his release. His cock and anus spasmed his seed into Mary, splashing it deep against her cervix, coating her inside.

Sweet Jesus. Mack could see that John and Mary came hard with each other. John’s pulsing asshole, testes, and cock left no doubt that his cum was shooting into her no-longer-cherry-married pussy.

Mary’s body clenched and shuddered violently. Every muscle from the crown of her head to the end of her toes went tight; so taut, her eyes rolled back, her feet scrunched, her toes curled.

As for Mack, his attention was focused alternately on the orgasmic look on Mary’s face and on John’s cock spasms that spewed seed into Mary. This was Mack’s first life experience watching another man orgasm. He took it all in. It made it so much better that Mary was part of it.

This was Mary’s moment and John’s moment and Mack’s moment. John’s testicles and prostate, John’s sperm, his seeds of life, erupting into Mary’s accepting pussy. This was the defining moment of the marriage adventure experience.

Another man’s seed is evidence of the deed. Mack remembered the phrase from a Hot Wife blog he had read.

He had imagined earlier that het might be angry or feel betrayed or even regret the experience but he didn’t feel any of that. It popped into Mack’s head that he felt validated. Sharing Mary with John was like showing off your new car to your best friend. It validated Mack’s choice in a mate. It validated Mack’s role as a sexual provider for Mary. It validated Mary and it validated their marriage adventure in choosing John.

LexyVrig
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexyVrig

It fucking validates everything. Mack discovered the truth of the experience in that one phrase.

They each paused; not wanting to move, each waited for the experience to settle into their memory.

Mary looked towards Mack for a sign of his feelings. He let her know by the tilt of his head and a slight nod that he approved. He accepted Mary and John’s union. Mary smiled. She loved this man so much.

Mack is a fucking keeper.

Mary and John stayed in coitus until John’s cock began to soften. Mary felt it happening; Mack could see his cum begin to leak.

Mary pointed to the glass. Mack handed it to her.

“Don’t move, John.”

Mary lifted herself. John’s swollen cock slipped out. Mack recorded John’s seed dripping and seeping out of Mary’s nether lips into the glass. Like nectar. Like honey. Like the liquid seeds of life.

John was respectfully quiet. He knew Mack and Mary needed a post-coital moment to absorb the experience.

Mack recorded the evidence of Mary’s carnal experience as John’s fluid dripped. Mary motioned for a kiss. Mack gave her one. It was honest and intimate. She gave the same in return.

Mary handed Mack the glass to put away. She twisted her body around and kissed John honestly and intimately, in the same way, Mack had kissed her. Then she knelt on the floor and cleaned John’s softened cock.

He tastes almost too good. Mary cleansed John and thought again about how erotic it was to do this in front of Mack. She wanted more of whatever this was. She wanted to please Mack through her performance with John. He wanted it, too. She wanted to give it to him again.

John needed to recover before he would be ready again. He thought about what should happen next. Mack was still erect and needed attention. Mack should re-claim Mary but John wasn’t sure Mary was ready. She might need more recovery time, too. John looked at Mack.

“It’s all good, John.” Mary was pleased to hear Mack say this.

John nodded. “I think so, too. Mary might need a little recovery time. Are you okay with that?”

“I am okay. I kind of like being ‘in the rut’ at the moment. I want to be like this a few minutes more. It is a bit of brinksmanship on the one hand and a bit of exhibitionism on the other to just enjoy the moment.“

“I get it.”

Mary finished her cleaning of John and stood. On her toes, she put her arms around Mack’s neck and hugged him. With his erection pressed against her, Mack’s hands found their way to her butt and he pulled her close.

John rolled onto his side, rested his head on his hand, and looked at the two of them.

Mary looked up at Mack and said, “That was amazing. Thank you. You are the best, Mack. Are you okay?”

“More than okay, Mare. I am not sure how to put my thoughts into words.” Mack paused. “I felt validated. I felt validated to give you this experience or share you in this experience, I am not even sure what the right way to say it is. Maybe it is just ego but I don’t think so… or maybe it is. Doesn’t matter. The reasons for my feelings are less important to me. What is important is that there were no negatives. Only positives.”

Mack hugged her and asked “How about you?”

“You already know I enjoyed it. But there was something that surprised me. I felt liberated, as if suddenly free. I am not sure free from what… maybe freedom from convention… maybe just free to express myself and to experience another man. I would have to think about it more but it was a sense of freedom or liberation.”

Mack nodded; he understood. “This is not conventional. It is liberating for me, too. I am okay with what just happened. I feel connected with John and with you. It is similar to how I felt when we were doing the Passion Plan. Intimate. Connected. Remember? This might be the time to get John’s opinion about the Passion Plan and see what he thinks.”

Mary nodded.

John spoke softly. “I don’t think I’ve heard that expression before. Hand me that bottle of water and tell me about it.” Mack handed John the water and the three of them sat cross-legged on the bed to talk. Mack was still in the rut. His erection pointed up. Mary put her hand on his leg as he talked.

“It’s a Christian approach to keeping the relationship alive between a couple. I guess it doesn’t have to be Christian but that is where we learned it, from a Christian web site.”

Mack spent ten minutes talking about how they lost touch with each other once with the pressures of work and raising the kids. He talked about finding the Passion Plan and how they used it to re-connect. Mack went into a more detailed explanation about how a variation of it might work in which there is a married couple plus one in a three-sided relationship. It was not like polyamory and not quite an open marriage. They did not live with each other and Mary was not available to other men. Just to John and Mack. Mack was available only to Mary. John could have other relationships.

John listened intently before speaking. “This is good. I like this. I am up for this. I read two of Elisabeth Sheff’s books about polyamorous relationships. Her books capture the sexual and relationship difficulties in those arrangements. Mack, you are a smart son-of-a-bitch. I mean that in the best possible way. Tonight, I was first impressed by your intimacy vow and now I am impressed by your Passion Plan idea. It addresses the communication, intimacy, and the sexual availability aspect in a three-sided relationship. Mack, you are a smart man. Mary, you are blessed to have him.”

“I think so, too.”

“Thanks. I struggled for a while trying to figure out how to keep the closeness Mary and I have while adding you into it. All three of us need to be close. I had read a few e-books about couples sharing each other and I just didn’t want us to be a couple that trolls the internet for partners. That may work for some but as you can tell, Mary and I have always been monogamous, I wanted monogamy plus one.

“The intimacy vow occurred to me when I met Dolores and Billy T yesterday. You three have a great relationship and it occurred to me that I wanted that plus-one relationship, too. I knew the first step was a pledge but could not get past that. I thought about polyamory and rejected it because I don’t want to share Mary equally with anyone. We have a life, you have a life, and yet I wanted to be in a place in which the three of us had a common understanding of the relationship and it could be maintained over time. I remembered the Passion Plan. I think this will work although I think it needs a little more structure surrounding it.”

Mary nodded. “I think it’s a good idea, too. I don’t want a gigolo or be some booty call at 2:00 AM. Relationships are important.”

Mack smiled. “I guess this is too heavy a conversation to have while the three of us are naked in a hotel bed. I think I sidetracked us a little. Maybe we can talk about this in the morning.”

“This is what a good relationship is all about, isn’t it? Communication and understanding? ” John was earnest. “I agree we talked a bit seriously for a moment but this Passion Plan is a really good start.”

Mary tilted her head to one side. “I agree, too. Here is what I like about us: we have adult conversations, we speak plainly with each other. I look forward to a plus-one… um… lifestyle.”

Looking down at his sagging erection, Mack said, “It’s been fifteen minutes. Are we ready to explore a little more of that lifestyle?”

Mary touched Mack’s member and then looked at John. “In for a penny?”

“I am in for every penny you have,” John grinned.

Mary moved to the center of the bed and motioned for Mack to lie on his back with his head on the pillows.

“I want to try the second position in that threesome book for a bit. Mack, lie down and spread your legs. I will be facedown, ass up, between your legs. That’s good. Now John, bring that Woolly Bully walt of yours over here and service me from behind.”

John and Mack looked at each other with that what-the-hell-did-she-just-say look that men give each other when they hear something unusual from a woman.

“Wooly bully walt?” Mack teased.

“You heard me. I want John’s walt inside me while I pleasure you.”

Mary had already lain between Mack’s legs and taken his cock in her mouth.

John looked at Mack and mouthed the words ‘Woolly Bully walt?’ Mack gave him a half shrug and reached for the camera to record.

John looked at Mary servicing Mack. Her upturned ass and her pussy invited him to fuck her. His cock became erect for a third time. He slapped his cock against Mary’s quim; she rocked backwards to take him deep.

Mack was surprised that John was erect so soon. “John, that was a quick recovery. I can’t do that.”

“Do you know the story about President Coolidge and the First Lady visiting a chicken farm?”

“Hush up, you two. Sheesh, what’s a girl got to do to get some cock around here?”

“Tell you later, Mack. Mary, you have my attention.” John pushed his cock into Mary.

“Oh, John that feels good. Go all the way in.” Mary put her face into Mack’s groin and raised her ass so John could penetrate deeper. She moaned as John touched bottom. It was difficult to concentrate on Mack with John inside her from behind like this. John pressed deep and took long strokes to move his cock over her G-spot. He was hitting it.

“John,” moaned Mary as she popped Mack’s cock out of her mouth, “Oh, god, this is so good. Woolly Bully, John. Don’t stop. Woolly Bully, so good.”

Pleasuring Mack with John inside was another first. She wasn’t sure who was being rewarded more in this position: her or Mack or John? Mack took her head in both hands and hip thrust himself into her mouth. He had been erect without release for quite a while. There was an urgency to finish strong.

Mary could not stop thinking about Mack in her mouth and John in her pussy. Forty-three-year-old, mother of two, and here she was with two good cocks mounted on two good men. It was incredibly heady. She lifted her head to look at Mack.

John had that pile driving pace working for him. Mary was positive he was keeping tempo to the tune Woolly Bully; she was sure of it. She bit her lower lip as she took more of his pounding then wrapped her lips around Mack’s cock again. She let Mack cock fuck her mouth and felt him go deep.

Jesus Christ. Mack watched John pump into Mary over and over again. Mary was really doing it. She was being fucked at both ends. How fucking incredible was she? Mack’s balls were drawing up tight. Mack knew he would finish soon, he could not help it. Fucking Mary’s mouth was bringing him over the top.

John could tell that Mack would not last long. “Mack, you want to save that for the glass?” John asked. Mary nodded and pulled her mouth off his cock.

“Yes, Mack. In the glass.”

“Another minute.”

He pulled Mary’s head back onto his cock. He stroked it across Mary’s tongue and deep into her mouth. It was so hot to see Mary take cock in both ends. He realized his release was more imminent than he thought. He rolled out from underneath Mary’s face. Hurriedly, he took the glass off the bar and stood by the bed. Mary looked up at him.

“Stroke it into the glass, Mack. Show me you can do this.” Mack’s hand began pumping as he pointed his shroom into the glass.

Mack drew the next word out slowly. “Motherrrrfuckerrrr”. And shot his creamy, thick load into the glass. He splashed the sides and it dripped into the mixture.

This was another first for Mack to finish himself in front of another man and only the second time in front of Mary. Mary knew it, too. She was pleased.

“Bring it here, Mack.” Mack brought the glass to Mary. She could see there was plenty of her men’s seed in the glass now and with John’s pounding her pussy like he was, more might be added.

“Mack, put this on the bar again,” said Mary. “Get some video of John servicing me. I want you to watch my pussy get pounded like this. Oh, god, this is so good. Woolly Bully, John. Don’t stop. So good.”

Mary buried her face into the sheets and concentrated on the pleasure she was receiving. She clutched the bedsheets tighter with each bump of John’s hips. Her body twitched; pre-orgasmic spasms. She was happy to have John inside her. It felt right and it felt good. He made her feel good. It was all good.

John was just as happy to be in her pussy as Mary was. She grunted, tightened more, and John worked his cock a little harder into her. Married women had the best pussies. John hoped Mack was enjoying this as much as he was.

This is going to be one hell of an orgasm, Mary thought. This hairy man-bull was ringing her chimes. She widened her legs further. She wanted to feel John’s testicles slap against her pussy before they tightened up. Having John fuck her in front of Mack was hot. She tightened her pussy and let John thrust and swirl and pump himself inside her. She was so ready to take his seed, to feel him swell and surge; to feel his cock pulse his fluid into her. She kept thinking of the Hamster title ‘my friend fucks my wife for the first time while I film’. John definitely had that pile driving ass working on her. Mack was filming and John was a friend.

Real life is better than Hamster.

Mary moaned and clutched the bedsheets.

“Oh, fuck.“

Her thighs tightened.

“Fuck me. Oh Fuck.” Mary whispered it over and over again as her pussy was serviced by his thick cock. She reached underneath and touched her clit.

Mary was wet but not yet creaming on his cock. It would take a little more to bring her over the edge.

“Mack, hand me that glass would you?”

Mack figured John was about to cum and that he wanted the glass at the ready. When Mack handed the glass to John, John stuck his thumb into it. He pulled his cum-coated thumb out and pressed it against Mary’s asshole.

“Mary, my thumb is covered in cum and I am going to put it in your asshole while Mack watches.”

Mary was deep into the experience. She moaned at the idea that Mack was going to watch her asshole take John’s thumb.

Fuck, yes, John. Do it.

Mack set the glass down quickly. He was not going to miss this. He focused the camera on John’s thumb against Mary’s asshole. John pressed. His thumb popped in immediately. Mack was surprised it went in so easily. Mary had never taken anything into her anus before and here she was accepting John’s thumb like she did it every day. Mack thought it was all in the heat of the moment.

Mary felt his thumb working her anus. Her quim foamed and coated John’s cock with her cream.

John motioned to Mack to keep recording this. With John’s cock in her pussy, pumping deep, and with his thumb masturbating her anus, Mary’s toes curled and her thighs tightened. She trembled multiple times under this assault and clamped her pussy hard for a second time. John’s thumb in her ass put her over the edge. She shuddered and bucked against him; tremors shook her body. John held still as her pussy gripped him tight; she orgasmed hard with his thumb and his cock filling her.

As her convulsions ebbed, Mary moaned and mumbled into the sheets.

“More” said Mary. ‘I want more. But I need a moment.”

Mack turned off the handheld camera.

“Mack, turn that on for a second. You will want this on record as I pull out of Mary.”

Mack turned the camera back on and recorded John’s cream-coated cock coming out of Mary’s stretched and open-holed pussy.

“Oh, fuck, Mary,” said Mack, “this is hot. You have that freshly-fucked look going on here.”

“It was so good.”

Mary rolled over and spread her legs wide. She figured he might like her to show off after being fucked like this. She was so right. Mack zoomed in and recorded her from top to bottom. She had a sexual flush Mack hoped the camera would capture.

John was still kneeling with his cock erect. He had not ejaculated. It is always good when a wife cums first. Mack recorded John looking at Mary as if he was about to assault her with his weapon of choice. Clearly, John wanted to finish inside her. To Mack this looked like an opportunity to count coup and defer John’s orgasm for a few minutes but he figured John had earned release.

“Mary, John hasn’t cum yet and he looks like he is in a rut right now. Do you want to help him with that?”

John started to speak, “Mack…”

“Mack, I need a minute.”

“Mack, I will wait… like you said earlier, I want to be ‘in the rut’.”

“Understood. Is this a good time for a BullShot?”

John and Mary nodded. John stood. His erection bobbed as he walked to the bar. Mary and Mack openly admired the look of John. He was catlike on his feet and his movements drew attention to his cream-coated erection. He was a sexy man.

John poured an abundant amount of Bailey’s into the glass with the manseed; he covered and shook it. He poured equal amounts and carried three glasses to the bed where Mack and Mary now sat cross-legged. Mary’s pussy was open and relaxed. It glistened when she moved.

John joined and faced them both. His walt on full display. He wanted to be erect in front of a husband and wife as often as possible. He wanted to be sexualized. He wanted to be a sexual provider in the marriage. And you can’t get there unless they both see you that way.

With glass in hand, Mack raised it for a toast.

“This has been an excellent week. John, you are a terrific guide. It is not an easy thing to impress me but you did. And, Mary, you are always in for a penny and in for a pound with me. As a woman and as a wife, no one is like you. I am blessed. The vows that we said earlier, I meant them. John, my wife is your wife. You are welcome to provide for her. Mare, I want you to satisfy your appetites with John, too… within the values that we have, of course.”

Mack paused. Mary let her eyes wander to John’s cock, seeing this bad boy was a treat for her. Feeling it inside her was wonderful. She was sure his balls held more seed. She wanted it out of him.

“Me, too, Mack.”

John said seriously. “Thanks, Mack. I have good feelings for you two also. I respect the relationship between you. I will be a good partner in your marriage.”

Mack looked at John’s erection and then at Mary. Mack thought about John’s cock spurting into Mary. He wanted to see that again.

Mary held her glass up and looked at both of her naked men.

These two are amazing.

“To both my men, I accept your seed, Semina Vitae.”

In unison, the three touched glasses and said, “To the Seeds of Life”.

Mack tilted his glass towards John. “Semina Vitae”.

He took his in a single swallow. Mary and John took a half-swallow with him and the other half with each other. An intimate and bonding moment passed between the three of them.

“In for a penny, men?”

Mack and John nodded and replied “In for a pound, Mare.”

 

 

Published 
Written by Trystin715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments