Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Hot Wife Alice

"Ted takes his and Alice's sex life to a new level."

38
10 Comments 10
5.4k Views 5.4k
8.4k words 8.4k words

Author's Notes

"After Alice does some playing while Ted is out of town, he pushes their sex life to a new level or three."

Chapter One:

The soft evening Nashville breeze is a welcome change from the Wyoming winds I have dealt with for two months.  I smile and take in a deep breath as I step out of the baggage claim and out onto the sidewalk looking for my Uber.  Dusk is just fading into the night sky as I approach my Uber. 

I am dragging two large suitcases, so I ordered a Tahoe.  Once I have loaded the bags and my backpack into the back, I settle in next to the driver and we head out of the pickup lane then on toward home.  I am so eager to see and hug my wife and daughter again. I have missed them so much over the last two months, even more since what happened last week.

It all started with our normal phone call last Friday.  Once we said good morning, Alice told me that she had something to tell me and that it was bad.  I braced for the worst as she started.  She told me that she had had sex with our lawn boy, Jimmy, a couple of weeks earlier. I was stunned, hurt, and then something unbelievable happened; I got an instant erection.  As she explained, I started to stroke my cock, losing my mind with arousal. I came on myself as she was telling me about what a slut she had been.  I was so lust-crazed that I told her to call Jimmy and have him bring friends over to fuck her.  She did, and he, they did.  They fucked my wife all night, even a woman named Mo.  I got a lot of texts with pics and videos. It was then that I realized I had sent my life, our life, in a much different direction, one I was a bit worried about, and I was extremely excited to pursue.

I type a quick text to Alice: “I am in my Uber, can’t wait to see you and Cynthia!”  I hit send.  Almost immediately, I get a response.

“I can’t wait!  Hurry! Jimmy is here leaving you a gift so you can have me when you get here.  Cynthia is with your mother tonight.”

“Fuck me,” I say to myself.

“Excuse me, sir?” my driver says.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I was talking to myself,” I tell her.  “It’s just I’ve been away for quite a while and, well, my wife is getting things ready for us to, um, make love.”

“Oh, that’s so sweet!  She missed you too, I bet,” she says and winks at me.

“Yes, if you only knew,” I say as I grin devilishly. 

Just then I get another text and open it.  Alice has held her phone above her breasts and has taken a picture down her body.  I can clearly see that Jimmy has his cock balls deep into my wife. 

“Fuck, that’s hot,” I say.  I can’t help but rub the bulge my hard cock is making in my pants.

“Damn, is that picture of someone fucking your wife? Right now?” she asks. 

Startled back into reality, I look at her and say, “Well, I’m sorry you saw that, but yes, we have an, um, arrangement,” I tell her, wondering why.

“Oh, that’s so sexy she says.  Let me help you, Cuck,” she says as she grabs my bulge and starts to stroke me while she drives.

“Cuck,” I ask.  “What is that?” I ask as I moan while she rubs me.

“Well,” she says as she pulls my zipper down.  “A Cuckold is a man who has a wife that fucks who she wants and usually it is right in front of him,” she says.  “What I just saw, was her cuckolding you by sending you a pic of a man with his cock buried in her.”

She pulls my cock out and is casually jacking me off while we are driving down the freeway.  I lay my head back on the headrest.  My head is spinning with what is going on. 

“Looks like you’re really into what she is doing,” she says as she rubs my precum over my cock head and uses it for lube as she jacks me harder. “I’m a Hotwife too, so I know what you’re going through,” she explains.  “Just thought I’d relieve you before you get home,” she explains.  “I’ll tell my husband about helping out one of his Cuck brothers when I get home.”

I grunt and cum on her hand.  She pulls a tissue from the dash and hands it to me to clean myself up.  “Thanks, that was nice,” I say.

Ten minutes later, I am standing in my driveway shaking my head.  The Uber is disappearing into the darkness.  “That’s the damnedest thing I’ve ever experienced,” I say to myself. 

Chapter Two:

I breathe in two lungs full of the smell of home.  “Wow, it is sure good to be back,” I sigh. I pull my bags around the corner of the garage and head to the front door.  I see Jimmy walking from the kitchen to the front door pulling his t-shirt on.  He opens the door for me. 

“Hi Mr. Jones, welcome back,” he says as he holds the door for me.

“Thanks,” I say as I get into the hallway.  “And you can call me Ted, you’re fucking my wife after all,” I chuckle.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” Jimmy says.  “I got her ready for you.”

“Thanks,” I say as I blush. “See you later, Jimmy.”

“See you, Ted,” he says as he closes the door behind him and trots to his pickup.

I turn to head to the bedroom and see my lovely Alice standing at the doorway to the kitchen.  She is wearing a see-through robe that is not tied.  Her right breast is on full display, as is her freshly shaven pussy. “Welcome back love, I’ve missed you so much,” she says as she heads towards me. 

I am mesmerized at how her robe flows behind her as she walks, exposing her completely as she comes to me.  I drop the bags and take her into my arms and kiss her passionately.  My hands roam all over her ass while we share tongues.  “Hey you,” I say after I break our kiss and give her a loving peck.  “I can’t tell you how good you look to these tired eyes, my love.”

“Thank you, my love, let’s get you settled, baby, are you hungry?” she asks while she grabs one of the bags and heads toward the master bedroom.

“As a matter of fact, I would love to have some cheese and crackers and wine, baby,” I answer.  “It will give us a chance to catch up.  Damn, you look nice,” I tell her while I follow her. “Lovely.”

“Ok, I’ll get that ready while you change into comfortable clothes,” she answers.  “Thanks, baby, I have started being naked in the house whenever I can, it is freeing,” she says with a smile.  “I’m glad you like it.”

I’m going to like having her naked around the house, I think to myself as I change into shorts and a polo shirt. I grab the small box from my backpack as I head to the kitchen to join Alice.

Chapter Three:

“There you are,” Alice says as I turn the corner.  She has placed a cheese tray on the kitchen island and put two glasses of white wine on the bar for us.  “What is that, did you bring me something?” she smiles.

I sit next to her and place the box in front of her.  I take a long sip of the chilled wine.  “Oh, that tastes so good, it is good to be home,” I say.  “Yes, this is for you, it is a symbol for the lifestyle decision we apparently have made,” I say.  I gaze at her as she opens it and pulls out the golden anklet. It has a male symbol and a female symbol attached. 

I grab some cheese and sausage and place it on a cracker, putting it in my mouth. I enjoy the snack then wash it down with another gulp of wine.

“Oh my, it’s lovely,” she says.  “It’s not a necklace, what is it baby?”

“Honey, it is an anklet.  It identifies you as a Hotwife to everyone who sees it,” I explain.  “And those two pendants on it say that you are open to fuck both men and women and that your husband approves it.”

“Oh, Ted, it is beautiful,” she purrs. “I am so happy you are supporting me with this, I love you so much!”

I lean to kiss her, “I love you too, baby,” I say as I cup and lift her breast.  “More than I ever imagined.  You’ve freed up my spirit, Alice.  I can’t quite explain it.”

“I think I feel the same way about you, baby,” she replies.  “Oh, fuck,” she moans as I pinch and pull on her nipple.  “That feels so good, baby; I’ve missed your touch.”

“I’ve missed you, Alice,” I say.  “You have no idea how much.  I think it is time I reclaim your pussy as mine,” I tell her.  “Oh, and by the way, I will reclaim you as you have requested, But once I have, there is no need to do it again until you and I agree that you can have another lover, ok?” I ask. “I will make love to you whenever I desire.  If we decide it is ok for you to fuck someone else, I will always reclaim you once you’ve finished, agreed?”

“Yes, baby, I like that much more,” she answers.  “So much more.”

I stand and hold out my hand.  “Come with me sweetheart, come become mine again,” I say.  I lead her into the room.  She lights some candles and turns out the lights, then she sheds her robe.  I remove my shirt and shorts and follow her onto the bed.

She is lying at the headboard on pillows, her legs spread.  I crawl between them, kissing her inner thighs. As I near her pussy, I notice that she has Jimmy’s cum leaking, and some of it is on her thighs.  I lick both thighs clean, and then I lick up through her slit, collecting all of Jimmy’s cum that has leaked out.  Then I place my mouth over her entire pussy and suck until his gift flows into my mouth.  Once I am certain I have it all, I show Alice what is in my mouth, and then I swallow it.

“Oh, fuck, that is so hot, baby,” she says.  “I did not know how you would feel about this, but you’ve shown me that you really love me, I love you, Ted, take me, take this pussy back.”

I move to mount my wife, I have never felt the love for her that I do at this moment.  “You’re mine,” I say with tears in my eyes, “I reclaim the pussy you have given to others.” 

I lock eyes with Alice and thrust my cock balls deep into her in one slow thrust.  “I dually claim your pussy as mine,” I say.  I moan and start to fuck my wife like it is the first time, gently as I gaze into her beautiful eyes.  Tears are running down her cheeks.

“Take me, my lover, my partner, I am yours forever, I love you so much,” she says as she begins to match my thrusts by raising her pussy to me each time. “My heart is full, my love, give me your seed,” she moans as I pick up the pace.

I groan loudly, “Fuck I’ve missed this, Alice,” I say.  “It is so good to be in you, and such an honor to claim your pussy as mine, it will stay only mine until we decide to let you have another lover….only mine,” I moan.

“Yes, baby, this is now your pussy again. Fill me up baby, give me your seed,” she pleads.

My balls tighten, then I feel myself beginning to cum.  “Cumming my love,” I growl as I push deep into her and begin to fill her womb with my seed.

I feel her body shudder as she cums with me.  “Oh, baby, I’m cumming with you,” she moans as she pulls me deeper into her.  “Fill me, baby, give me your seed,” she whispers in my ear.

After we come down from our orgasms, I pull out of Alice and lay next to her.  We cuddle and soon drift off to sleep.  All is right in the world again, I think before I slip into slumber, spooning my love.

Chapter four:

I wake up Saturday morning a little disoriented.  I’ve been waking up in a motel room for two months.  The morning sunlight has made its way to the foot of the bed.  I am alone and it takes me a moment to realize I am home.  I catch the smell of fresh coffee wafting from the kitchen; I smile and crawl out of bed. Finding my clothes, I dress and head into the kitchen, coffee I need you, I think to myself.

“Are you sure dear?” I hear Alice say.  She is on the phone, adorned only in that sensual see-through robe.  “Well, honey, if you want to spend the weekend with your grandmother again, and she is ok with it, then sure, we’ll pick you up tomorrow night, ok?” she asks.  I realize she is talking to Cynthia.  “Ok, sweetheart, I love you,” she says and hits the end button, setting her phone down. 

“Well, good morning lover,” she says to me with a sultry tone.  “You slept pretty hard after you and I, um, reconnected,” she giggles.

I walk to her and wrap my arms around her, hands resting at the top of her ass.  She puts her arms around my neck and we share a passionate kiss.  “Good morning, my love,” I say, giving her an additional peck on the lips.  “It is so good to have you in my arms again, I missed this so much,” I say as I give her ass cheeks a sensual squeeze. “What’s up with our teenager?” I ask with a smirk on my face.

“Oh, I don’t know,” she says as she kisses me again, purring softly as I massage her ass.  “I’ll give you an hour to stop that,” she says and lays her head on my shoulder.  “I love you, Ted, I feel it more today than I have in years,” she whispers as she nuzzles my neck.

“I feel it too, baby,” I say.  “Sounds like we have the day, and night to ourselves again baby.”

“Yes, it sure does. What shall we do?” she coos into my ear, I squeeze her ass harder.

“Well, I say we have some of that coffee you’ve made, then go back to bed for starters,” I suggest.

“Oh, I love it when you read my mind baby, especially my dirty mind,” she giggles.  “Sit down; I’ll fix us a cup.” I move to the breakfast bar and sit, admiring Alice’s body as she puts cream and sugar in our coffees.  Her ass is firm but shakes as she is moving.  She turns to me and I get a nice view of her breasts sitting firm and high on her chest.  Her hourglass figure leads my eyes down to her bald mound.

“Alice, your body is amazing, have I told you that lately?” I ask. 

She smiles and blushes as she sets our coffee down and sits next to me.  “Not lately, lover, but it sure is nice to hear you say it,” she smiles.  “Do you really think so?”

“Oh my god, yes, you’re breathtaking,” I say as I kiss her and slip my hand over her tit. “And this naked idea you had, I love it,” I add as I flick her nipple.

“Mm, now stop that so we can have our coffee,” she giggles and slaps my hand. “I was already wet when you woke up, you’re just making a mess down there now,” she smiles.

“Fine,” I grumble and fake a pout.  I sip the coffee she has made for me.  “Mm, this is nice, not restaurant coffee; thank you, baby.” 

“Now, Cynthia, she sure seems to like staying at Mom’s place,” I say.

“Yes, I think it’s nice and gives her some time to not be the kid with the parent,” she replies.  “She’s sixteen, you know, she is trying to be ‘her,’” she says.

“Yeah, I get it,” I say.  “Let’s keep it under control, but let her have some room where we can, she’s really a good kid.”

“I think you’re right,” Alice tells me.  “We’ll give her room, but watch it.  And yes, we are so lucky with her, she’s got such a good head on her shoulders for sixteen.”

Chapter five:

We finish our coffee and I stand up. I reach for Alice’s hand.  “Honey, would you like to join me in some lovemaking?” I ask, gazing into her deep green eyes. 

“Oh, yes my love, I would truly love that,” she replies.  “I thought you’d never ask.”

I lead her to the bedside and relieve her of her robe and watch her climb onto the bed.  I catch a glimpse of her moist pussy as she lays down.  “Nice pussy,” I say softly as I drop my t-shirt and shorts.

I lie next to my lovely wife and begin kissing her and caressing her body; my cock begins to stiffen.  I slide down and take her nipple into my mouth as my hand begins to rub her pussy, fingers slipping through her wet folds.  Alice softly hisses as I slip two fingers into her warm passage and begin to thrust.  Her legs open up to allow me access; her hips begin heaving to meet my thrusts. I take her hands and move them to her breasts for her to massage and pinch her nipples. She takes the hint and starts to pull on her nipples.  I slide between her legs and lick her clit, then move down and lick her asshole, eliciting a guttural moan and she pushes against my tongue. I push the tip of my tongue into her ring and thrust it a few times into her, she bucks against my tongue. I lick up through her folds and finish back on her clit.  Alice is moaning loudly as she is taking her nipples to the maximum threshold of pain before releasing and repeating.  I suck her clit into my mouth and return two fingers to her velvety pussy.  She is bucking against me as I suck on her clit and thrusting my fingers across her g spot.  Her legs begin to quiver and she bucks up against my mouth with more urgency.  She is moaning from the treatment she is giving her nipples.  Suddenly her body shudders and she yells, “Fuck!” and showers my face.  I slow my thrusting and release her swollen clit, feeling her come down from her orgasm.

I move up and mount her.  I gaze into her eyes as I slide my cock all the way into her pussy with one hard thrust causing her to grunt.  We lock eyes and I start to steadily take her pussy hard.  She lifts her legs towards her chest and holds them back and open, allowing me to thrust deep into her, hitting her cervix.  I hammer her pussy as hard as I can.  “That’s it baby, fuck me, take my pussy, lover,” she moans.  “Harder Ted, I need you to fuck me harder, baby.”

I groan and begin to fuck her wildly, losing control.  “Yes, that’s it, hurt me, lover.  Fuck me like the slut I am,” she yells.  My balls begin to tighten.  I growl, pull out of her pussy and roll her over, and put her on her knees.  I push her head to the bed and open up her ass cheeks with both hands.  I lean in and lick her asshole and get it nice and wet.  Then I rise up and put the head of my Alice-covered cock at her asshole and thrust balls deep with one steady thrust.  “Oh fuck!  Oh my god, yes!  Fuck me, lover.  Fuck my ass hard!” she yells and pushes back against my thrusts.  “Oh, fuck I’m such a slut, ass fuck me!”

I fuck her hard and fast.  “Is this what you want, baby.  You want me to treat you like a slut?” I ask her as I slap her ass cheeks.  I continue to fuck her hard; I feel her legs start to quiver.

“Yes, make me your slut, your whore.  That’s what a Hotwife is, a fucking slutty whore!  Fuck me like one!” 

My balls tighten up.  Hearing my wife talk like this sends me over the edge.  I ram my cock all the way into her and start to shoot my seed in her bowels. As I start to cum in her ass, I fill her body shudder as she cums all over me.

“Cumming!” she shrieks. “Yes, oh fuck yes, fill my ass with your cum, baby, fill me up!” she moans.

After our orgasms subside, I pull out of Alice and we both lie side by side; she lay against me.  We cuddle and kiss in the afterglow of our lovemaking. “Alice, honey, I have to say, things have changed with us, and I mean for the better.  Whatever it is, I want to keep it going,” I tell her. “I have an idea,” I say softly to her.  “I think we should take your anklet out for a test drive.”

“Baby, I feel it too, we are so much closer, and much, much more sexual,” she says. “What do you mean, test drive, baby?” she asks. 

“I think we should rent a room at a hotel downtown tonight since Cynthia is staying at Mom’s,” I tell her. “And we can see if you can get some attention in the bar.”

“Whoa, really?” she asks.  “Are we ready for that?  Hell, am I ready for that?”

“Only one way to find out,” I reply.  “Besides, you did a pretty good job last week, right?” I chuckle.

“Yeah, but that was here, and we know Jimmy,” she reminded me.  “This is upping that game at least a notch, I like the idea, but I’m a bit scared.”

“Ok, let’s do this,” I start.  “We get a room, dress up, and have dinner.  If things feel ok, we can go to the bar and see what happens,” I tell her.  “We dress you in a ‘come fuck me’ cocktail dress with that anklet hanging on you and see who bites.”

“Ok, let’s try it one step at a time,” she agrees.

Chapter Six:

 “Baby, we need to head to the club soon if we’re going to make our reservation,” I say loudly from the living room of our suite. 

“I am almost ready dear,” she replies.  Just then, she walks out of the bedroom, I cannot believe what I am seeing.  “What do you think, baby?” she asks as she does a pirouette. 

“Fuck me, you’re stunning!” I say.  “That is so sexy baby. I want you right now,” I chuckle.

She is wearing a very short red cocktail dress that plunges to her belly button in the front. There is no back; the crack of her ass is nearly visible.  The cloth that covers her breasts is barely enough and does nothing to keep anyone from getting a full glimpse of them as she moves.  Her nipples are hard and look to be holding up the dress as they are standing so proud.  She is wearing a long string of pearls that fall nicely between her tits and runs to below her belly button, showing off her diamond navel stud.  She is wearing red five-inch heels that match her lipstick.  Her flowing blonde hair is mid-back length. 

She smiles sexily at me as she is walking to me.  “Well, think I am sending the right message?” she asks as she hands me the anklet.  “Here, lover, I want you to put this on.  I always want you to show your support and approval for my playing.” 

JessicaReaves
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaReaves

“Oh my god, Alice,” I say.  “You definitely hit the come fuck me look,”

She stands in front of me and lifts her foot to my knee so I can put the anklet on.  As she does, I get a nice view of her bare, smooth pussy.  “You ready for this?” I ask her.  “Dressed like this, you will certainly get some attention, baby.”

“Yeah, you think so?” she asks, smiling coyly. 

“Baby, I am rock hard, you will get some attention,” I chuckle.  “Let’s go get some dinner in the restaurant, and then we can go to the bar.  They always have good entertainment on Saturday nights.”

Chapter Seven:

I walk with Alice into the upscale restaurant in the hotel with my hand on the small of her naked back, resting just above her ass.  I notice the look of lust in the eyes of the woman standing at the maître d' station as she admires Alice walking towards her.  She scans my lovely wife from head to toe, stalling her sweep briefly at Alice’s tits that are swaying with her walk being barely covered, then once more at her ankle, raising an eyebrow and smiling knowingly.

“Good evening, I am Sara, welcome,” she says, smiling broadly.  “Might I say, you are a lovely couple, and you… you’re just deliciously beautiful,” she smiles to Alice.  “I hope you don’t mind my saying so,” she adds. 

Blushing, Alice replies, “Oh no, I don’t mind at all,” nearly in a whisper.  She steps closer to Sara, “you just made me wet, and it is running onto my thigh, thank you,” she purrs before stepping back into my hand, it resting back onto the top of her ass.

“Oh my,” Sara sighs… “Oh my.” She grabs two dinner menus and a wine list, “Where would you like to sit, somewhere private perhaps?” she queries.

“No, we’d like a very, um, public table,” I tell her.

Sara leads us to a table in the middle of the nearly full dining room.  Eyes follow my lovely wife all the way to the table.  Her breasts are nearly fully on display, and the hem of her dress has ridden up high enough to show the cheeks of her naked ass.  Pulling her chair for her, I watch the stare of the man sitting in the booth beside us; his eyes were locked on her pussy as she sat down.  She looked into his eyes and very slowly closed her legs, swinging into her seat.   I pushed her chair up and smiled at the man who was stunned by what Alice had just done.  He is jolted back to reality by a not so gentle poke in the ribs by his wife’s elbow.

Sara sets my menu down in front of me with the wine list, then she walks behind Alice, her hand trailing over her bare shoulder.  She leans to put her menu in front of her.  Alice grabs her arm gently, looks up into Sara’s eyes, and says, “look what you’ve done to me,” as she pulls Sara’s hand between her legs and places it on her very wet, very bare pussy.  Sara gasps and kisses Alice passionately, pushing her tongue into my wife’s welcoming mouth and inserting two fingers deep inside her warm pussy.  Alice moans loudly into her mouth before Sara breaks the sensual kiss.

“Oh, you’re so wet, dear,” Sara whispered.  She pulls her hand back and places the two fingers that had just entered my wife’s pussy into her mouth.  “And you taste divine,” she moans.

Alice looks over to me for a split second, then back to Sara.  “Sara, our suite is 417; please be our guest after your shift,” she pleads.  “What time do you get off?”

“I’d love to; we finish closing down at 1:00 am,” she whispered, her face close to Alice’s.  “See you right after, baby,” she smiles.  “With that anklet, I hoped you’d want to play,” she says, then again kisses Alice deeply before leaving us alone.

“Well, you sure have this night starting off hot,” I say to Alice.  “You’re amazing, baby.”

“Ted, I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m so fucking horny right now!” Alice hisses. “It’s like a whole new life!  I can’t do anything but think of fucking,” she continues.  “You, we’ve let loose a monster in my pussy,” she moans.  “Thank you, baby, I love what we’re doing,” she says as she squeezes my hand.

“I do too,” I say.  “God help me, I don’t know why, but this is so exciting for me!”

We enjoy our dinner and talk about Cynthia and other normal things until the waiter sets the bill on the table.  “Thanks, folks, I hope you enjoyed your dinner,” he says, then turns and walks away.

“So, you ready to take that anklet for a spin baby?” I ask with a smile.  “You’ve already got a date for later, but let’s see if you can find a playmate in the bar; what do you say?” 

Chapter Eight:

I send Alice ahead to the bar while I pay the bill.  Ten minutes later, I walk into the bar and stop as I turn the corner.  Alice has found a barstool, is sitting with one leg over the other, slowly rocking the foot with the anklet on it.  There is a man standing next to her, talking to her and smiling. He is six foot four at least, and I judge him to be around two hundred fifty pounds.  Dark hair cut close with silver at both temples.  Good looking guy, I think to myself.

As I begin approaching, Alice laughs at something the man says, then leans back against the barstool rest and lifts her leg off of her knee opening her legs wide, never losing eye contact with him.  Her hem rides into the fold between her thighs and body, so I know she is fully exposed to the man.  He reaches for his wallet, pulls out a bill shaking his head, and moves his hand into her crotch.  She jumps and then slumps into her stool opening her legs wider.  I know from what I am seeing he just pushed the bill into her cunt.  “Fuck me,” I whisper as I walk up, my cock is immediately achingly hard.

“Alice, who is your friend?” I ask as I approach.

Without losing eye contact with her new friend, whose fingers still seem to be inside her, she replies, “Ted, meet Henry, Henry, Ted my husband,” she says with a very husky voice. 

Henry smiles mischievously and pulls his fingers out of her cunt, extending that hand to me to shake.  “Good to meet you, Ted,” he says.

“Good to meet you as well, Henry,” I say.  “How did you find my wife’s pussy?” I ask.

“Well, since it cost me a hundred bucks, I’d say I found it warm, wet, and worth every penny,” he chuckled.

“I don’t think I understand,” I say as I give Alice a confused look.

“Ted, baby, I just bet Henry here that I was not wearing panties, and he did not believe me,” she explains, finally moving her eyes to mine and growing a very naughty smile.  “I said if I was commando, he needed to push a hundred dollar bill into my bare pussy, and he accepted the challenge.  Care to pull it out, dear?”

“Wow, you’re really changing gears baby,” I smile.  “What would have been your task had you not been commando,” I asked.  The sexual tension was increasing exponentially at that time.

“Well, she was going to give me a blowjob right here in the bar,” Henry answered me.

I reach for the hundred-dollar bill and slowly pull it out of Alice’s pussy, her scent flows from between her legs once I remove the soaked bill.  I sniff it and moan.  “You are so wet baby,” I whisper.  “Henry,” I say as I slip the bill into my pocket, my heart racing and my cock throbbing, “can I buy you a drink?”

“Absolutely!” Henry exclaims.  “First, I want some of that money back, and I am just dying to get to know Alice better,” he says.  “From what I’m gathering, you too,” he chuckled.

I walk behind Alice’s barstool and order a round of drinks, and ask the bartender to bring me a round of tequila shots first.  I want to push Alice over the edge that she is flirting with; we are going to have some fun, I think to myself.

I lean in from behind Alice and whisper in her ear, “I hope you’re ready for this.”  I reach around and pull the cloth hanging on her very erect nipples off of her breasts, exposing them.  The small strip of cloth is now running down between her tits. Alice only moans and reaches for her pussy rubbing her clit.  I look at Henry and he is in a state of aroused shock.  I motion for him to come closer and point to Alice’s pussy.

I cup Alice’s breasts and begin to roll her nipples between thumbs and fingers as I kiss her neck.  Henry follows my lead and steps between Alice’s legs and leans in to kiss her, she moans.  He inserts fingers into her and starts to thrust them into her while making out with her.  I suck a mark on her neck and pull on her nipples.  Things are heating up quickly; she is bucking against Henry’s hand and moaning loud enough to draw glances from other patrons.

“Here are your shots folks,” the bartender says, shocking all three of us out of our lustful state.

“Thanks,” I say, then motion for her to step away so I can talk to her.  “How far can we take this?” I ask.  “I’d love to make a scene if you’re ok with it.”

“Fuck, I’m wet just watching.  I’ll let you continue, but if shit gets ugly, we never had this talk, got it?” she asks.

“Ok, got it, thanks,” I say.

I walk back to Alice, who is passionately making out with Henry, her hand stroking him through his pants.  “Let’s toast,” I say to them, breaking up their kiss.  I hand shots to the two of them and raise mine.  “To adventure,” I say and throw my shot back.  Alice and Henry both do the same.  I lean in and kiss Alice passionately, then break my kiss.  I look into her beautiful eyes and whisper, “Tell me to stop now, or you’re going to get fucked right here in front of these people by at least Henry and myself.” 

Alice’s eyes were glazed with lust, “I am so ready for this baby, I will follow through with whatever happens, just make sure I’m safe,” she says as she kisses me deeply.  “Thank you, baby, I am in heaven right now,” she smiles.

We return to our make-out session with me mauling Alice’s tits and Henry working her pussy; she is moaning like a sex-starved slut.  After several minutes of having two men ravage her tits and cunt, she could stand no more. 

“I don’t care who it is, but I need someone to fuck me now!” she yells loud enough for all the bar to go quiet for a split second.  I nod to Henry and he smiles ear to ear.  He pulls his cock out and Alice and I both just stare.  “Fuck, get that monster in me right now!” she says as she pulls her legs over the arms of the barstool, sliding her ass over the edge.

I return to her tits from the side of her, sucking on her nipples and marking the skin just next to them.  Alice suddenly freezes and takes in a sharp breath.  I look to Henry and he is slowly pushing his cock into her pussy.  Her legs are up in the air and spread as wide as she can spread them.  “Oh my fucking god!” she screams.  “Oh fuck! Yes, fuck my Henry, fuck my married pussy,” she yells as Henry starts to piston his monster in and out of her. 

We have drawn a crowd as people start to gather in a circle around us.  Alice reaches behind Henry and pulls on his ass to get him deeper inside her.  “Yes, yes, yes!” she screams.  Her head is shaking from side to side wildly as she tries to keep her senses during the rough fucking she is taking.  “Oh fuck!” she screams as her legs begin to tremble.  “Oh, oh, oh fuck!” she screams, throwing her head back, face red, veins sticking out of her neck.  Suddenly she floods Henry’s cock and pants as she cums like a firehose.

“Fuck, cumming!” she yells once she lets loose.

With that, Henry grunts and starts to fill her up.  “Fuck!” he moans, thrusting through his orgasm.  Cum begins to run out of Alice and onto the barstool.  “Damn baby, you’re a hot fuck,” he says as he pulls out of her. 

As soon as he moved back, I replaced him between her.  I rammed my raging cock deep into her stretched-out pussy easily bottoming out in her.  “Fuck,” I moan as I start to fuck Alice right after a stranger has filled her fertile womb with his load.

“I thought you were supposed to clean me first,” she moaned, thrusting against me as I fucked her harder, watching her tits sway with my thrusts.

“Maybe later,” I moan.  I urgently need to add my seed to Henry’s load.  I am so aroused I won’t last long. “Fuck!” I groan as I shoot my cum into Alice.  I pull out after I am done and stagger back.

As I tuck my cum-covered cock back into my trousers, someone brushes my shoulder.  I look to my right and a total stranger is moving toward Alice. 

I look to Alice, and she is smiling in anticipation, pulling her legs back.  “Come on baby, give me what you got,” she yells as he moves between her legs.

He rams his cock balls deep hard and starts to fuck her roughly…she is moaning loudly and bucking against him.  He stops, pulls his cock out, and pushes it into her cum covered asshole in one hard thrust. 

“You fucking bastard!” she yells.  “Fuck me, fuck my ass you motherfucker, cum inside me!” 

After a few minutes of fucking Alice’s ass, the stranger froze and grunted, filling her with his seed. Six more men took their turn at Alice.  As the last man finished, the bartender drew her finger across her throat, signaling me the fun was over.  I stopped the next guy as he started to head between Alice’s legs. “That’s it, everyone, show’s over,” I say.

Alice looks at me through glazed eyes; she is in a different place, a deprived place in her mind…  I kiss her softly and helped her sit up, setting a bar towel the bartender handed me under her to drain into.  “Alice, it’s over baby, you did so well!  You’re one fucking naughty Hot Wife,” I smile.

She closes her eyes and leans her head against me.  “That, that was fucking amazing,” she quietly moans.  “You have no idea how much I enjoyed that, but I feel like a real whore, right now,” she giggles.  “Thank you, baby, thank you for this,” she says

Alice, Henry, and I enjoy a quiet drink after what has just happened.  “Man, that was so hot,” Henry says, breaking the silence.  “I’d like to be with you two again next time I’m in town if you don’t mind,” he says.  “I’ve never enjoyed anything sexually like I did this tonight, Alice, you’re one hot lady,” he compliments her.

Alice looks to me and then back to Henry, “I’d like that very much, Henry,” she smiles.  “Since you shared our first try at this hotwife thing with us, I feel very close to you,” she admits.

“I’d like that too,” I tell him.  “Just let us know when you’re headed our way,” I add as I hand him a business card.  “We’d love to explore this more with you.”

“Fantastic,” he smiles.  “I, um, hate to fuck and run, but I need to get some sleep.  I have to drive out early in the am to get home by dinner,” he says.

I look at my watch, “twelve-fifteen,” I say out loud.  “Henry, please keep in touch; I truly enjoyed experiencing this with you,” I say as I shake his hand.  “Alice, honey, we need to get you upstairs and cleaned up. You’ve got a date soon.”

I pay the bill, leaving a healthy tip on it for the bartender.  I smile when she comes for the ticket.  I pull out the still moist and very fragrant one hundred dollar bill and wrap it around a business card.  “Thank you for letting this happen,” I say as I hand her the card and hundred-dollar bill.  “We would truly like to hear from you,” I say.

She smells the bill and smiles.  “I’m Susan,” she says.  “I’d love to play with you both, when is a good time to call you?” she asks.  “Anytime during the week,” I answer. “Just call or email and we can talk about a time and place.”

I help Alice off of her barstool, leaving the towel on the seat.  I intentionally leave her breasts out and on full display, slowly walking with her to the elevators.  She receives several compliments along the way, which make her blush.  At the elevator, she puts 5 business cards in my hand.  “We are going to be busy for a while,” she giggles. “I’ve got all of your gifts running down my leg, by the way,” she says as the elevator doors close.

Chapter Nine:

Alice and I spend about thirty minutes in the shower getting her cleaned up.  I clean her completely, checking every fold and crevice. I also wash her hair for her.  To make sure all the cum has been removed, I pull the extra shower nozzle off the wall, open up her pussy, flushing it out with warm water. “Oh, that feels so good, baby,” she moans, pulling the nozzle deeper into her opening.

As I finish drying her off, there is a knock at our door.

“That’s Sara,” she whispers excitedly. “I can feel my pussy getting wet again,” she coos.  She grabs a robe and starts to pull it on, but I stop her.

“Why don’t you just greet her like this,” I say softly.  “You know you both want each other, leave no question that you are hers for the next hour or two.” 

“You’re right,” she says softly as she walks out of the bathroom wearing only her anklet.

I walk into the bedroom a few minutes later, five at the most.  When I enter the bedroom, I witness something that I was not quite ready for.  Sara is naked already.  Her panties, I presume, are stuffed into Alice’s mouth, and her nylons have been used to tie Alice’s wrists together, which are tied to the headboard above her head.  I am staring at Sara’s ass that is in the air, her face already buried in Alice’s pussy.  Alice has a glowing look in her eyes; her excitement and arousal have been spiked, yet another time for the night.

“Well, welcome Sara to our suite…so good of you to stop by and tie up my wife,” I chuckle.

Sara stops sucking on my wife’s cunt and looks over her shoulder at me.  “I heard about your little escapade in the bar,” she starts.  “You two are a legend around here tonight.  I thought I’d keep her from yelling, so after I rubbed myself to orgasm in the elevator on my way up,” she continues.  “I figured I’d treat her to a taste of me while I tasted her,” she says with a sexy smile.

“I see, makes perfect sense,” I say, stroking my cock. 

“Why don’t you get that thing big and hard and put it to use while I sample your wife’s lovely pussy,” she says, nodding at my growing cock.

“I think I will,” I smile as I walk up behind her placing my hands on her hips.  As she turns her attention back to Alice’s cunt, I place the head of my raging cock at her opening, pushing my cock deep inside her with one steady thrust.  Sara moans into Alice’s cunt as I begin to fuck her.  I look at Alice and see her eyes dancing with delight as she begins to buck against Sara’s mouth.  “You love being helpless, I can tell baby,” I say to her.

She nods her head then moans through the panties that are stuffed in her mouth.

I pick up my pace, causing Sara to buck against me and suck harder on Alice’s clit.  I can tell she is pumping fingers into Alice by the way her arm is moving, and the muffled groans coming from Alice. I feel my balls tighten and see Alice’s legs begin to shake from Sara’s sucking.  I lick my thumb and push it into Sara’s asshole while I am fucking her.  She moans loudly and pushes back against my thumb’s intrusion…Sara begins to buck against me, Alice is bucking her hips up against Sara’s mouth and I am slapping each time I meet Sara’s ass with my hard strokes.  I grunt and begin cumming in Sara’s pussy, causing her to shudder and cum as well.  She bites down onto Alice’s clit causing Alice to moan and squirt on Sara’s face….

I collapse onto Sara, who falls to lie on top of Alice…we lay motionless for a few minutes catching our breath.

“Fuck, that was amazing,” I say as I pull out of Sara, watching cum run out onto the bed.  She rolls off of Alice’s belly and pulls the wadded panties out of Alice’s mouth.

“Yes, that was amazing,” Sara agrees.  “I’ve been horny since you two walked in the restaurant,” she adds.  “Then I heard you were pulling a train in the bar and I almost punched out and joined in,” she says to Alice.

“Yeah, that was unbelievable but unplanned,” Alice blushes.  “I can’t believe I did that.”

Sara moved up and untied Alice’s wrists, freeing her from the headboard.  She and Alice cuddle and kiss for a bit, then fall asleep.  Feeling tired, I follow their lead, crawl up next to them on the king-sized bed, and get under the covers falling asleep very quickly myself.

I wake up the next morning and look around to find nobody in the bedroom.  I get up and walk into the suite to find Alice naked, making out with Sara at the room door, which is wide open with people walking by.  “Good morning ladies,” I say.

They break their kiss and Alice turns to me, “Morning baby, just sending Sara off right,” she smiles.  She turns back and kisses her very deeply and I smile as Sara’s hand slides down the crack of Alice’s ass.  “Bye baby,” Alice says softly as she steps back and Sara starts to leave. 

“Bye Ted, can’t wait to see you later,” she says with a big smile.  She leaves and Alice closes the door behind her.

“Well, you two seem to hit it off,” I say as Alice turns and walks to me, hugging me, arms around my neck.

“She is lovely,” she says as she kisses me.  “And you, you are wonderful for giving me this life,” she says.  “I love you, Ted,” she says.  “More than I ever have, do you know that?”

“I’m feeling the closeness too, but didn’t think it was more than ever,” I kid.

“Well, it’s true,” she says as she kisses me again.  “You truly love me to allow me to experience this,” she smiles.

“Well, I truly do, and I cannot wait to see where this goes,” I reply.

“You’re going to get to see more next weekend,” she says. “Sara is going to bring some friends over Saturday afternoon…should be lots of fun,” she smiles.  “Even for you.”

“Well, I hope the week goes quickly,” I say.  “Let’s get packed up and go pick up our daughter for breakfast. What do you say?”

“I love that idea. Should I take off the anklet now?” she asks. 

“Yeah, I think we put it away for now. We know it works really well,” I chuckle.

“Very well,” she smiles.  “Very, very well.  I can’t imagine being better fucked than I was last night and this morning,” she says.

“This morning?” I ask.

“Baby, Sara and I have been fucking each other for hours on the couch in here so you could sleep,” she informs me.  “I really love pussy.”

“Wow, we’ve changed so much in two or three weeks,” I say.

“Yes, and so much more to experience,” she says.  “I’m going to be wearing that anklet a lot baby, a lot.”

 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments