Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Things Comes to Those Who Wait - Chapter 3: Dinner and Our First Threesome

"Clarisse and Billy Jack has their first threesome"

4
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
A couple of months after Clarisse and I became a couple, a Navy chaplain, along with Clarisse’s husband’s commanding officer, appeared on our doorstep to inform us that her husband had been killed in a training accident. With special ops everyone died in training accidents, no one was ever killed in action because those actions were classified. We buried him on a Thursday morning with all the military fanfare a fallen Team member deserved. That night Clarisse and I went out on the town.

We went out on the town to celebrate Clarisse’s freedom more than it was a celebration for a fallen “hero.” Julie and Carol Ann, as young as they were, came to the realization that their mother and I were lovers. We found that out one morning as Clarisse was leaving to spend a day with a girlfriend. I kissed her on the cheek and Julie and Carol Anne piped up and said, “Oh, go on Billy-Jack, kiss her the way you really want too.”

That took both of us by surprise and we were speechless for a few minutes. I recovered first and asked Julie, “You know?”

“Yeah, we know, and we’re tickled pink. Mom needed to be with someone that really loves her and loves us. Our dad sure didn’t, all he cared about was the damn Teams,” Julie said, as they walked over and put their little arms around us.

I suppose we should have admonished Julie for swearing, but all we could do at that moment was drop to our knees, pull them into our arms and kiss them. I can’t begin to put into words how much their accepting us as a couple meant to us. That night when Clarisse returned home, we moved all her husbands stuff to the basement and we moved all my stuff into her bedroom which now became our bedroom.

Even though I wasn’t old enough to drink, I was big and mature for my age and easily passed for a guy in his early twenties, and I might have had a glass or two of wine with my meal that night. I don’t think that you could call either one of us gourmands, but we do enjoy good food and trying new restaurants, so we took the girls to North Italia that night. Going out to eat at places other than McDonalds, Wendy’s, or Denny’s was something new for them and they really enjoyed it.

After dinner we took the girls home and then went to dance the night away while Janet, our next door neighbor came over to watch the girls. One of the local dance studios, the same one Clarisse would later go to work for, was having a dance party for students and potential students, so we dropped in.

The party was drawing to a close when one of the studio staff members cornered us between dances.

“Hi, my name’s Daisy. I own this studio. You two are definitely not students here and you two definitely don’t need lessons.” She placed her arms around our waists and guided us away from the dance floor, to a secluded seating area outside the offices. The three of us sat down on a tiny leather sofa, with Daisy sitting between us, her short skirt sliding up her thighs as she settled back against the cushions.

Clarisse had worn a mini sweater dress that double zipped up the front and clung to her every curve like a second skin. Clarisse had to unzip the bottom half to keep from having to sit with her knees pressed together like some prim and proper old lady. Clarisse was wet and the sweet aroma of her womanly nectar wafted up to our noses.

“Yes, I was right,” Daisy declared. “We are having a very private party upstairs after our students and their guests leave. As a rule, it’s a party for the staff, their spouses, or their dates. But I, we, want you two to attend as our guests.”

She placed a hand on my thigh, her fingertips brushing against my long, thick shaft.

“We don’t usually invite outsiders because some of things that goes on up there could ruin my studio’s reputation if they got out, but we’re making an exception with you two.”

She slid a hand up Clarisse’s thigh.

“The bottom line is that watching you two do the old bump and grind out there on the studio dance floor got me so turned on that I had go masturbate in my office.

DulceRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceRoman

Couldn’t do it in the bathroom and risk having some innocent walk in and see me doing it. Will you join us… say, what are your names?”

“We’d love to… and we’re Clarisse and Billy Jack.”

“Great! Oh, there’s only one rule up there, no clothes allowed. There’s a small room to the left when you get to the top of the stairs, you have to get naked and leave your clothes and other belongings in there. There are lockers for you to put your stuff in and you can bring that key in with you.”

“Which one of these hunks or beauties is your spouse or date?” I asked as I slid my fingertips slowly up Daisy’s inner thigh.

Clarisse got up and pulled the drapes across the alcove’s opening before sitting back down beside Daisy and slid her fingertips slowly up her other inner thigh.

“I don’t… have anyone here… tonight.”

“Yes you do, Daisy,” Clarisse whispered in her ear, as she unbuttoned Daisy’s blouse. “You have us.”

The noises emanating from the main studio was lessening as the three of us stood up and stripped out of our clothes.

“We aren’t supposed to be doing this here, the rules…” Daisy moaned as Clarisse kissing her nipples.

Slowly, Clarisse and Daisy sank down on the deep pile throw rug in front of the sofa. Twisting around, Clarisse kneeled over Daisy’s face, diving face first into Daisy’s sopping wet pussy. Daisy pulled Clarisse's pussy down closer to her mouth, slipping her tongue deep inside her steamy, hot hole.

Kneeling behind Daisy’s head I reached between them grabbing a handful of Clarisse’s juices to lubricate my cock before placing its huge, bloated head against Clarisse’s puckered little ass hole. Grabbing Clarisse’s hips, I slowly increased the pressure until my cock head slipped inside Clarisse’s virgin ass hole. Slowly I eased it in, inch by inch, until I was all the way up inside her. I held it there, not moving it until Clarisse started rotating her ass against my crotch.

Although the three of us had never been together before it was as if we had been making love all our lives. We found our natural rhythm and the three of us skyrocketed upwards towards a mutual orgasm that was to leave us lying there in a tangle of arms and legs.

We were still lying there like that, the girls with their faces in each other’s pussy, and me with my cock buried in Daisy’s ass hole when the drapes were pulled open.

“What are you doing…”

I looked up to see a guy standing there naked looking down at us.

“Hi Carl.” Daisy chuckled. “Billy Jack, Clarisse, this is Carl my studio manager. I think that we need to fix up a few more of the alcoves down here for us and forget about that tiny little room upstairs, Carl. Order the furniture, rugs and drapes tomorrow, OK babe?”

Daisy stood up and started to dress.

“I’m outta here, you guys did me in for the night,” Daisy slipped into her shoes. “I really hope this wasn’t a one-night stand. I really want to swing with you guys again.”

She handed us two of her cards and I wrote our information on the back of one of them and gave it back to her.

It was two in the morning when we arrived home to find Janet asleep on our living room couch. Hearing us walk in she jumped, started to say something and then stopped mid-sentence and stared at us, Clarisse’s dress was hanging open and my Jeans were undone, barely hanging on my hips.

“Well, I don’t have to ask you two if you had a good time while I laid here reading some stupid novel and playing with myself.”

I walked over to her and kissed her hard on the mouth.

“I’ll make it up to you, I promise, Janet, but not this morning. I don’t think I could get it up again if my life depended on it. We love you Janet.”

I kissed her again and walked her across the yard to her backdoor. When I got home, Clarisse made me a liar when I said that I couldn’t get it up again.

Published 
Written by TheDog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors