Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Things Comes to Those Who Wait - Chapter 2 A Night to Remember

"Billie Jack has sex with Clarisse's foster sister and Clarisse get's it on with her brother in-law"

5
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
As it turned out, Clarisse had been a foster child herself, but I didn’t discover that until her former foster sister invited us out to their lakefront home for the fireworks on the lake. I had never met Clarisse’s sister and brother in-law before, but they had invited all of us out to their lake front home for dinner and the fireworks display on the water. They told us that we could spend the night because it’s an hour’s drive both ways, little did I suspect that spending the night included partner swapping. We packed a change of clothes for all of us and then packed the girls in the backseat of the extended cab pickup and set off at four. Clarisse was wearing one of her sexiest outfits, a crocheted tank top that let her nipples poke through, it was meant to be worn with a bra, over a very short Denim miniskirt that had snaps running from waistband to hem. Because we had the girls with us we had to behave ourselves on the long ride to Lake Conroe.

Becky and Jeff had a beautiful home with a huge rear deck but what really grabbed my attention was the way Becky was dressed. Becky was definitely Clarisse’s “sister”, with her long, slender legs and shapely thighs, a waspish waist, and high riding titties, she was every bit as sexy as Clarisse in her spaghetti strap, see through, pale blue mini dress. Like Clarisse, she wasn’t wearing panties or a bra. Jeff, like me, was wearing Jean cutoffs, and I couldn’t help but wonder if he was naked under his as I was under mine.

****** 
Mutual Masturbation 
After the fireworks ended a few minutes before midnight we put the girls to bed and went to watch a movie on their theater size TV in their lavishly furnished rec room. Jeff put on the old classic “Sliver,” with Sharon Stone and Alex Baldwin, one of my favorite movies. There were plenty of reclining lounge chairs for everyone, but as the movie started, Becky settle down on my lap as Clarisse settled down on Jeff’s lap. I tilted my lounger back into a semi reclining position so we were more comfortable, as Becky’s bare back pressed against my bare chest, I wrapped my arms around her stomach, holding her tighter against me. Becky pulled her legs up until her feet rested on my thighs, her dress slipping up to puddle around her waist.

“I love this movie! Before I met and moved in with Jeff, I shared an apartment with five other girls and we used to masturbate while watching this movie. There are so many really hot scenes in this movie that we use to have a dozen orgasms or more before the movie ended. Have you ever watched this movie Billy Jack?”

“Yes, several times, it got me off better than reading a sex novel. Did you masturbate yourself or did you masturbate each other, Becky?”

I slipped the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and pushed the top of her dress down so she could slip it off and lay naked in my arms. Sliding my hand between us, I unsnapped and unzipped my cutoffs, pushing them off my hips. Becky used one of her feet to push them down my legs, freeing my already hard member.

The bath tub scene where Sharon was masturbating had just started as Becky slid up higher on me, letting cock spring up between her thighs. I started playing with her nipples as she wrapped one hand around my shaft.

“Oh, God, that feels soooo good. Well, there were six of us and only three bedrooms so we each had a bed partner. When we played the movie we would pair off just as we are tonight and masturbated each other. I’ve never really enjoyed playing with myself.”

I slid one of my hands down to caress her swollen pussy lips, running my fingers slowly over her outer lips and between them. I glanced over at Clarisse as I heard her starting to moan softly. Jeff was hung like an Arabian Stallion, and I could see the clear precum starting to seep from the slit in his purplish, angry looking knob. Clarisse had wrapped both hands around his thick shaft and was pumping in time with the finger he was working in and out of her pussy. Turning my attention back to Becky, I slid my finger inside her finding her, caressing her G-spot while manipulating her love button with my thumb.

“Soooo good. Please…I need to cumm soooo bad…almost there…”

Becky slipped her other hand down between her legs to cup my ball sack, massaging them as I felt my own orgasm building up.

“Ohhhh…. Ahhhh… I’m there… I’m cummmmiiinnnggg.”

I did too, right along with Becky, my cock erupting like a long dormant volcano, my jism shooting three feet in the air to splatter back down all over Becky’s body. We must have fallen asleep afterwards because when I opened my eyes the movie had ended and Clarisse and Jeff were gone. According to digital clock hanging on the wall besides the flat screen, it was almost four in the morning.

****** 
Four in A Hot Tub 
A few minutes later, Becky stirred on top of me, slid off my lap, grabbed me by my cock and led me back out on the deck where we found Clarisse and Jeff in a small, round, hot tub.

BarbaraSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraSummer

Clarisse was setting between Jeff’s legs, facing him as we lowered ourselves in the tub beside them and sat so Jeff was looking into Becky’s eyes and Clarisse was looking into my eyes. Becky scooted up close to me so that our crotches pressed tight together, her pussy lips spreading apart as they pressed around my growing erection.

“Jeff and I love to make love in this tub. You see that house over there,” pointing to a house about one hundred yards away. “The whole family are voyeurs. Their seventeen-year-old son videotaped us once and then videotaped himself masturbating as he watched us through binoculars and then gave us a copy of the tape.” Becky wrapped her legs around me, pulling her pussy even tighter around my now rock hard shaft. “Somehow he had created a split screen so the images of us fucking and him masturbating were side by side. The three of us watched that tape together which turned all three of on and we ended up having a threesome on the rec room floor. Lordy could that guy fuck. Between Jeff and Tommy, I had every one of my holes filled with hot, sticky cum that night and then the three of us ended up in this hot tub to fuck some more.”

I wrapped my legs around Becky and pulled our crotches even tighter together as Becky started rocking back and forth, stimulating her love button against my throbbing rod. I pulled her face to mine. “Did anyone ever tell you that you talk too much,” I asked smiling before kissing her for the first time. Clarisse was already sliding up and down on Jeff cock, her chin resting on his shoulder as she watched me through half closed eyes. Grabbing Becky’s ass, I raised her up and lowered her down on my swollen member, guiding her up and down as I felt her own chin fall on my shoulder, she was gazing into Jeff’s eyes just as her sister was gazing into mine. All four of us had an almost simultaneous orgasm. Becky held me deep inside her as I stood up and climbed out of the tub and her sister had done the same to Jeff. We stood there for a long time facing the neighbors before going inside to dress. We had to go get the girls and start for home but before we did, Clarisse and Becky swapped outfits. As we were leaving, Becky handed us two DVD’s.

“What are these, Becky,” I asked.

“One is a copy of the one the boy next door made of me and Jeff and we added one of me and Jeff with Tommy. The second one is of the four of us in the rec room and in the hot tub. Jeff is into naughty pictures, he has cameras all over the house, inside and out.”

****** 
Confession Time 
The girls were asleep again in the back seat, like I said before they don’t wake up before ten in morning unless it’s a school day or unless it’s Christmas morning; I was quiet, reflecting on what had just happened, when Clarisse glanced over at me.

“I’m sorry honey, I should have told you that Jeff and Becky were into swapping and videotaping their encounters. Are you upset with me?”

“No, honey… actually I enjoyed having sex with Becky. I love you Clarisse, but I don’t know if, after last night, I will ever stop wanting to have sex with other girls too. With you I’ll be making love, with other it would be just sex, just as it was between Becky and me….”

Clarisse pulled over to the breakdown lane and stopped; pulling me into her arms she kissed me long and hard, when she finally released me a tear trickled down her cheek. Pulling back out into traffic, she said, “I feel the same way baby, I need to be free to have sex with others too and that’s one of the things that my husband has never been able to accept and we’ve had some pretty nasty fights over it. The truth is, sweetheart, I think that he loves the Teams far more than he loves me, at least he’s always telling me that the team members are faithful to one another.”

I leaned over and kissed her cheek as she drove.

“Don’t worry baby, you’re a woman to ride the river with!”

“Huh? What does that mean?”

“Actually the expression is ‘a man to ride the river with’ and refers to a trusted companion, someone that can be trusted to be there for you no matter what and it originates from the time western frontier was being settled. In those days to tell a man or woman that was to pay them the greatest compliment possible.”

“How did you learn that?”

“I read a lot and I spend a lot of time on the information highway.”

“You do know that I’m sixteen years older than you….”

I looked in the backseat, the girls were still sleeping soundly.

“So fucking what, age is just a number. Now take us home. I want to take you to bed and turn you every which way but loose.”

Published 
Written by TheDog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments