Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Things Comes to Those Who Wait - Chapter 1 All My Girls

"Foster son and foster mom make love for the first time on their birthday."

8
6 Comments 6
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I have three wives today—Clarisse was first, Julie was next, and then Carol Ann—well, they really aren’t my wives, but I treat them as if they are. They use to be my foster family, Clarisse was my foster mom before I turned eighteen and foster care stopped paying her for my support, Carol Anne and Julie were my foster sisters. We saw very little of our dad, he was a member of the Teams and was always rushing off on some Special Ops to save the world, for a while I dreamed about signing up and trying out for the Teams myself but when he was killed on one of those ops a few days before my seventeenth birthday, I realized that my place was at home with my girls.

Clarisse was a country girl born and bred, you know the old saying, “You can take the boy out of the country but you can’t take the country out of the boy,” well the same can be applied to girls, so a few weeks after we buried dad, Clarisse sold our home in suburbia and bought this quaint two story farmhouse way out in the boonies, sixty miles from the nearest city. She didn’t do it without consulting with us, me, Carol Ann, and Julie were all born and bred city folk so we weren’t thrilled about waking up to the sound of roosters crowing and the smell of horse manure, but I had grown to love Clarisse and would go anywhere she went just to be with her, as for the girls, at twelve and thirteen, they yielded to the wishes of the adults.

The money that we got from the sale of our old home was enough to pay for our own Little Green Acres, we even had a good chunk left over but that and Charisse’s savings wouldn’t last long, so she went back to work teaching ballroom dancing in the city, putting one hundred twenty miles a day on her beautiful vintage Corvette, it was a ’59 Corvette and it looked just like the one Todd and Buzz drove in that old TV series “Route 66.” Actually we were a three car family, besides the ‘Vette, there was dad’s pickup truck and the Shelby GT 500 that Clarisse bought for me in expectations of me getting my driver’s license and graduating high school a year early, my dream car, a car that I’m now paying for it. Anyway, while Clarisse taught ballroom dancing, I stayed home, cared for the girls, and started an auto service business using our one barn as a shop and had more business than I could handle in no time at all. Oh, yeah, the girls discovered that they loved living in the country. Now that you’ve an idea of who we are and how we got where we are, I’ll move on to the more exciting events in our lives to date.

****** 
Our First Time Making Love 
It was July Fourth 2011, it was our birthdays, Clarisse and I shared the same birthday, I was sixteen and she was thirty-two. Like most mornings I was awake at the crack of dawn, I always had breakfast ready for Clarisse when she stumbled downstairs around eight. When it wasn’t a school morning the girls never got out of bed before 10 or 11am, well, the exception was Christmas morning when they were up at the crack of dawn too. Clothing had always been pretty much optional around our home during the long, hot summer months, Clarisse ran around in T-shirts with nothing on under them but a G-string, I ran around in my loose fitting boxer shorts, while the girls ran around in their Walt Disney PJ’s.

On the morning of our birthdays she came down to breakfast wearing a sheer white satin robe with nothing on under it but a matching G-string, like most mornings, I took her in my arms to hug her and kiss her good morning, but that morning she turned her face as I kissed her so my kiss landed on her lips instead of on her cheek. I think it was then that I realized that I was in love with Clarisse and had been for a long time. Like most mornings she chattered away about one thing or another as I placed our food and drink on the table in the breakfast nook. Most of the time it was superficial chatter so I didn’t pay much attention, but that morning she was talking about me moving out of my bedroom and into the much larger guest room that was right next to hers and shared a private bathroom with hers.

When the table was finally set and she slid into the nook across from me, her robe drew tight across her titties, attracting my eyes like a powerful magnet attracts iron filings. Her titties weren’t really big but they were perfectly formed, jutting straight out like two missile nose cone, topped with ruddy colored, saucer size areola and thimble size nipples that showed clearly through the sheer fabric. As we ate, my eyes kept drifting back to her titties.

“They’re not very big are they, honey. I’m only a 34C.”

“They’re perfect. They’re beautiful, you’re beautiful and sexy as hell, Clarisse, with a body like yours you could be a centerfold.”

We had finished breakfast and almost finished with our coffee. A tear trickled down her cheek as she reached across the table and took my hands in hers. “You know no one has ever told me that I was beautiful and sexy before, all I have ever heard was pretty. Honey, fix us another coffee and bring them in the living room, then I’ll help you move, we have a good four hours before they’ll come down wanting to be fed.”

As I walked in with the coffee I saw that she had sat down on the tiny loveseat across from the TV.

BellaAdara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaAdara

Clarisse patted the seat beside her. I handed her her coffee and sat down beside her, my left thigh and leg pressing tightly against hers, like I said, it was a tiny loveseat. Desire shot through my body, it was mutual, I could tell because her nipples grew hard, thrusting out against the thin satin holding them captive.

Taking her face in my hands I told her that I loved her.

“I love you too, Billy Jack, I have for a long time, I just couldn’t show it before, but now we can do whatever we want and no one can say shit about it.”

I kissed her again, longer and harder this time, pulling her body tighter against mine.

Clarisse unfastened the sash on her robe letting it fall open. “I stopped wearing a bra when I was sixteen because even the softest cotton bras irritated my sensitive nipples when they were hard and erect and it seems like they were always aroused, just like they are now.”

Reaching down she untied her G-strip and pulled it off. “I never wear panties either because they irritate my sensitive clit when it’s aroused. God, I have been so horny for so fucking long. I want to help you move but I’m so fucking horny honey….”

I kissed her again as she forced my shorts down off my hips and legs, her mouth opened and our tongues met like two fiery serpents in mortal combat, swirling over and around one another, our own fireworks display erupted on the back of our eyelids. Without breaking our kiss, I scooped her up in my arms and laid her down on the bear rug in front of the fireplace. Breaking our kiss, I straddled her head, pushing my head between her widely spread thighs to lick her swollen pussy lips, running my tongue slowly up and down between them, circling her little love button. Clarisse grabbed my hips pulling me down closer to her face, taking the head of my cock in her hot, wet mouth. She started circling my bloated cock knob with her tongue as she wrapped the fingers of one hand in my hair pushing my mouth tighter against her thrashing pussy. With her other hand she started frantically pumping on my shaft as her moaned grew louder until they became one long wail of pleasure. Then, just as I erupted down her throat, she screamed out one last time before covering my face in her cream. I licked her gently until she stopped climaxing and then rolled over on my side to face her.

“I think we’re going to have to get the rug cleaned,” I said laughing.

“I think we need to take a long shower together,” Clarisse replied with a girly giggle. “Damn honey, where did you learn to make love like that? Christ, I have never felt so satisfied and we haven’t even fucked yet. I don’t think your bed is going to get much use.”

“I read a lot and I’ve watched a lot of movies late at night.”

With that we gathered up our clothes and headed up the stairs to our shower. I let Clarisse adjust the water to her liking and then I stepped in behind her. Taking the soap out of her hand, I washed her back, slowly working my way down to her perfectly heart shaped ass. Kneeling down behind her, I washed her beautiful legs and thighs, letting my fingertips caress her sensitive inner thighs on my way up. Standing up, I pulled her body back against mine as I reach around her to wash her titties, spending a lot of time on her nipples, pinching them gently, stretching them, milking them until they grew hard and erect again.

She threw her head back against my shoulder moaning, as her body started to tremble against me as I slid the other hand down between her legs to finger her. As her legs gave way and her body started to sink slowly down to the shower’s floor, I picked her up, spun her around and slowly lowered her down on my steel like shaft as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Spreading my feet apart for balance, I grabbed her ass and started pumping her up and down on my shaft. She wrapped her arms around my neck, burying her teeth into my well-developed shoulder muscles as we both soared upwards towards another orgasm.

Suddenly Clarisse cried out, “Oh… sweet Jesussss… I’m cummming.”

We both sank to the shower floor letting the now cold water wash over our spent bodies. Suddenly I realized what I had just done. I had filled Clarisse’s pussy with my sperm, and I hadn’t worn a rubber. As if reading my mind, she looked at me and smiled.

“Don’t worry, honey, I can’t have any more children, I had my tubes tied after the girls were born.”

I stepped out of the shower and toweled off. “I think we’d better put some clothes on before the girls wake up and catch us naked.”

“Would you like to dress me, Billy Jack?”

“What drawer do you keep your bikinis in?”

“Top drawer. Second from the left.”

I grabbed a white, triangle cloth, string bikini from the drawer, gently, caressingly, I tied on the bottom and then the top, leaving the string behind her neck tied loosely. I pulled my gym shorts back on.

“OK, hon, let’s get your stuff moved. I want you in my bed tonight. Tonight and every night from now on. When the girls wake up they can help us.”

Published 
Written by TheDog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments