Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting off the Seesaw Book2 chapter 2

"Diane's plan comes together, while Barry has no idea."

8
8 Comments 8
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"The complexities of the story continue to eveolve as Diane and Barry try to find a way forward after their cuckolding disaster in Book 1"

Diane spent Tuesday being pampered at a beauty salon, getting a fake tan, topping up her laser work and making herself feel sexy. She ate healthy and sparse. By seven she was locked into her belt, the MC had the key, her floaty, the almost transparent dress was on, her silk side-tie knickers were in place and her front opening half-cup bra pushed her tits up so that the nipples were very visible through the diaphanous dress.

The music started, and she began to dance, spinning, floating, one moment pushing her tits forward, another showing her back, occasionally kicking high when the symbols in the music crashed. Six cymbal crashes and the music changed, the lights went down and faded to deep crimson, the sultry chords hung in the air as she pulled the ties at the back of the dress and in a second she had the dress in her hands. Swaying to the music, she drifted the fabric to and fro like a bullfighter’s cape.

She spun around, showing her arse to the audience, glancing over her shoulder at the watching men, before spinning again and throwing the dress into the audience.

She dropped to her knees, her hand caressing her nipples and playing with the clasp at the front. After another three chords, the bra came off. She stood up, stepped off the stage and strutted to one of the low tables near the front. The table was about knee-high, a big step but not a problem. She stood on the table and started to finger the ties on her briefs.

“I could do with some help here,” she said. “Could someone help me with these knots?”

Two guys appeared and set about undoing the bows. In a few seconds, the silk had gone, revealing the chastity belt.

“This is a little invention of her husband,” the MC said. There was a moan all around the room. “But I have the key.” He waved it in the air. “What am I offered. The highest bidder gets to unlock her.”

The bids went rapidly past fifty when Diane interrupted.

“If the bidding gets over a hundred,” she said, “you can take it off, and kiss it too.”

That took it to a hundred and forty. Diane stayed standing on the table, spreading her legs as far as the table would allow. The guy who ended up with the key was nervous as he approached the lock, fingers trembling, trying to insert the key as the audience cheered him on.

It took him a few seconds to get the lock undone, and then he worked the mechanism loose. Diane caught the belt before he dropped it and waited while his lips approached her bald and slightly sweaty pussy. She let him kiss it once, rotated her hips a little to thrust into his face and put both hands on his head to hold him in place, mentally counting half a minute as the cheering died down. She lifted his face away, smiled, said thank you and turned to climb off the table and off backstage.

When she had left the stage the MC appeared in front of the stage.

“Dee will be performing again at the end of the show. If you’re are a good audience, we’ll have another key auction, but this time if the bids go past a hundred, we’ll auction her room key as well. You have time to visit the cash machine in the interval, for a chance at a unique evening.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Diane sat in the dressing room for five minutes, letting her heart rate come down. She had wrapped herself in a robe when the boss appeared.

“How was it?” she said.

He handed her seventy pounds. “I think that went well,” he said. “This is often a slow night. I’m going to put the word around that you are only here for this week. That should whip up some trade. Are you on for the second show like we said?”

“When I stop shaking.” She laughed. “Wow, that was some adrenalin.”

“I’ll get you a drink.”

When he’d left Diane felt calm enough to get her phone to find out if Barry had sent any updates on the situation at home. She saw the voicemail icon that she hadn’t noticed yesterday and was listening to it when the boss came back with her drink. It sounded worse, hearing Barry’s voice and seeing the soggy mass of the carpet. The boss saw something in her face,

“What’s up?”

For a few seconds, she said nothing, breathing hard.

“Message from my husband,” she said, croaking slightly. “We have a burst pipe at home. He’s clearing up the mess. The power’s off. He won’t be able to come tonight.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve already announced your second act, so you’ll have to stay. Sorry.”

“Yes,” she said. “Sure... um, that means I won’t have anyone in the suite.”

“Yeah. You worried about that?”

“I don’t know. I mean, it’s the first time. I’m not sure. I don’t want anyone staying the night, whatever they offer.”

“Leave it with me.”

He disappeared and Diane took a few minutes letting the alcohol work before she risked calling Barry. What should she say? Telling him the whole plan seemed like a bad idea. She had a hotel. He knew she was planning some project, but her intention had always been to involve him. Surprise him, yes, but involve him. That was the plan. She had to phone, at least to find out how bad the damage was.

Barry answered on the second ring.

“Hello love,” she said. “I got your message. How bad is it?”

“I’m sorry I missed you yesterday. I was vacuuming the carpets to clear the water. That machine makes a din.”

“Is it only water?”

“Dirty water. Central heating pipes are full of antifreeze and rust. The carpet’s ruined and it blew some electric circuits, so the alarms don’t work, otherwise, I’d have come to you.”

“Can you get someone to fix it?”

“Yes. I did a lot of hunting around and I’ve got an electrician coming tomorrow. I got them to inspect this evening. It looks like it makes sense to replace all the wiring.”

“All of it?”

“That sounds worse than it is. I won’t bother you with the technicalities, but it looks like they can do it over the next few days. I’ll have to hang around and keep an eye on things.”

Diane giggle. “Well, you did say you wanted me to go away for the week while you worked on your surprise. Will you be able to do both?”

“I think so. What about you?”

“Do you think you will be able to spend Saturday night with me? My surprise should be ready by then.”

“I don’t see why not. Even if they haven’t finished, by then I’m sure they’ll have done enough to make the house secure. I’ll insist on it. How does that sound?”

“That sounds like a plan,” she said. “I love you. We’ll be able to talk on the phone tomorrow, won’t we?”

“I guess. I think I’m done with mass vacuuming.”

“Have you had anything to eat?”

“Don’t worry, love. I ordered in. I’m fine. You have a good night. You wouldn’t like it here.”

“How bad is it?”

“Not as bad as the pictures I sent. Hang on, I’ll show you,” he said and switched to Face-time. For a couple of minutes he walked through the house, showing her the collapsed ceiling and the track the water took.

“See what I mean.”

“Oh dear,” she said. “Will you have to be there all week?”

“Best to work on that assumption, I think, but I’ll make sure to be clear for Saturday. Is there anything I have to do?”

“You mean for Saturday?”

She hesitated. “I don’t think so... If I think of anything, I’ll let you know.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As the interval was about to end, the boss appeared.
“I had an idea. Why don’t I stay tonight? That’ll keep you safe.”

“And you can watch?”

“There is that.”

“Is that going to cost me?”

“Not if I can watch.”

“O...kay,” she said, thinking what have I let myself in for?

The act went over even better as the finale to the night. Most of the punters had seen the first performance and were ready. Diane added a couple of layers and two pairs of panties to wind them up even more. The boss had remembered that they had a ramp to connect the stage to a table out in the audience, in effect a runway like a fashion show, only lower and closer to the audience.

Diane strutted onto the platform, lost the last set of panties and twirled, this time in the sequined chastity belt. With the lights dim and a spotlight on the belt, she looked amazing, and she knew it. The bidding went up to three hundred and forty pounds. She’d made back half the cost of the hotel room in one night, and this was supposed to be the slowest night.

The winning bidder led her off the stage to cheers from the rest of the punters.

“What happens now?” the guy said.

“I grab my things, find a robe so we don’t get arrested, and you tell me your name and what you’d like to happen as we walk through the back way to the hotel. How does that sound?”

“How long can I stay?”

“An hour,” she said and chuckled. “After that, I need my beauty sleep unless you are amazingly good and have a lot of money.”

“Do we have to use protection?”

“I have that all prepared. You don’t know me and I don’t know you, so that’s how it has to be.”

“Yeah, I get that,” he said.

“Are you married?”

“Why do you ask?”

“It’s nice to know if you have some experience. Is there anything your wife won’t do for you, something you’ve always wished she did?” Diane chuckled again. “One other thing, no marks, I’m not doing this act every day this week with love bites all over me or spanking marks on my arse. It gives the wrong idea altogether.”

By then they were in the lift. Diane knew it went straight up with no stops and opened into the penthouse. She slipped the robe off and kissed him, letting herself melt against him as they rose up through the building.

“Hey this is cool, my name is,” he hesitated.

“It doesn’t have to be real,” Diane said. “Everything that happens here is recorded, so if you do anything you ought not to your pictures could end up on wanted posters. Apart from that, if I don’t know who you are, I can’t send the films to anyone embarrassing. Is that a good deal? Pick a name, Fred or Jim, which will it be?”

01AsianHottyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
01AsianHottyTS

“Fred will do.”

“Okay Fred, here you are with a naked woman, bought and paid for, in a luxury suite, what happens now?”

“Kiss me again.”

Diane obliged, only this time one hand was behind Fred’s neck and the other found his crotch. Diana relaxed her mouth, expecting his tongue, but it never came.

When she came up for breath, she relaxed her grip on his neck.

She slid down to her knees and undid his zip.

“What have we got in here?”

“It’s been in there all day and watching you in the club was kind of exciting, could we have a shower first?”

“I’ll tell you what, we can have one before and after and I’ll wash your underwear. You can go home clean and innocent. What will you tell your wife you’ve been doing?”

“Playing snooker.”

Diane carried on stripping him as she talked and then lead him towards the shower carrying his underwear.

“Scrape a bit of chalk on your jacket before you go. Make it look like you’ve been chalking you cue.”

“You’ve done this before.”

“Once or twice,” she said.

Diane gave him a sample blowjob in the shower, while he washed himself and his underwear. She kept him hard as they towelled off and she led him to the bed.

“Have you ever gone down on your wife?”

“Sometimes.”

“I think you should practice on me. I’m nice and clean. I was tested a few days ago. The paper’s on the dresser if you want proof, and my pussy is beautifully bare, so you can see and feel exactly what you’re doing.”

“You’re going to give me a lesson?”

“Would you like that?”

“Yeah.”

“Watch for a second or two. This is where my pussy opens, right? When it’s shut, you wouldn’t know there was a hole there. If I open it, you can see the way in.”

She pressed it closed again. “Now slide your tongue in there, you can use your fingers to open it if you want, there’s no rule against that.”

“There are rules?”

“No Fred, there are no rules, but you’d be surprised how many men behave as though there were. I will have more fun if I make you happy, you will feel good about yourself if you make me happy, because you’ll go away full of confidence and feeling like a super stud.”

“You’ve done a lot of this.”

“Mmmm, and I’ve thought about it a lot. Now feel for my clit with your tongue and gently play with it, caress it, tease it, what you mustn’t do is go like a jack-hammer. The clit is a sensitive organ, it needs coaxing into arousal. Okay?”

“Can I make you come?”

“That’s the idea.”

Fred, or whatever his name was, worked at it and Diane relaxed into what he was doing. The adrenalin of the night and the thrill of exposing herself to a raucous audience already had her horny and ready. As Fred turned out to be putty in her hands, she started to feel a rising high. It took five minutes to her first orgasm.

She allowed herself to pulsate on the bed for a minute and beamed at Fred, looking very pleased with himself.

“How do you feel about sixty-nine?”

“I wish I could get my missus to try it.”

Diane didn’t hesitate, she had him flat on the bed and his cock in her mouth before he could say a thing.

“If I drip too much, you have to lick it up,” she said. “It’s all your doing.”

As the words came out, she saw his cock rise. She reached one hand to the floor beside the bed where she’d dropped a couple of condoms. She ripped the packet with her teeth and used her mouth to press the latex raincoat onto his solid cock. It wasn’t massive, but it was good enough.

Diane was beginning to like the man. Could she get him to come twice? Maybe best not to risk it. She made sure to get him cranked up and then eased off to keep him there for a minute.

“I think you’re ready,” she said. rolled off him and turned around. “Try it this way,” she said, kneeling on the bed sideways so that he could have his feet on the ground and push as deep as he could.

Fred got into position. and he slid into her pussy in an easy motion.

“That feels nice,” she said, pressing back against him.

“Um, can I?”

“Can you fuck my arse? Grab the lube on the table there and it’s all yours.”

“I’ve never done it before.”

“It’s a hole love, a round hole, use plenty of lube on the hole and all over your cock and then slowly press against the hole. I’ll push back. If I want you to push harder, I’ll say.”

God, listen to me, I sound like a carpentry teacher, she thought.

For a first-timer, it went very well.

“All the way now,” she said. “Get it all the way in and fuck me as hard as you can."

It took him a dozen thrusts, and she was almost screaming encouragement as he came. She let him press her flat onto the bed and rest inside her until he started to come down and she could feel him softening.

Diane wriggled a little to let him roll off and then turned over to look at him. Fred was flat out on the bed with his eyes closed. She got up, ran to the bathroom and came back with a damp cloth. He opened his eyes as she cleaned him off. She leaned over hand kissed him.

“How was that?”

“Bloody amazing.”

“Would you like a drink?”

“I could murder a beer.”

“Are you driving home?”

“Yeah,”

“I’ll make it a shandy.”

“You think of everything.”

“I try. Your underwear is pretty much dry, that radiator in the bathroom pumps out some heat.”

She let him rest for a few minutes and had a drink to accompany him.

“That thing with the chastity belt, did your husband really put you in that?”

“Yeah, and I deserved it. It’s a long story. He doesn’t know about the act with it. He’ll find out on Saturday.”

“Will you be in trouble?”

“Oh, I hope so.”

They both laughed.

“Are you done for tonight or do I need to get you off again?”

“I think I’m done. Thanks,” he said. “That was great, memorable, worth every penny.”

“Don’t forget some chalk on your jacket. Did you win at snooker?”

He laughed. “The mood I’m in, I’d better say yes.”

“Who was the guy you beat?”

“Complete stranger, a guy I’ve never met before. He was tough, insisted on the best of seven. Took a while. How am I doing?”

“Good,” she said. “Shower and go.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Diane looked at the time when he’d gone. Damn, she thought, I should have called Barry, but there were no texts or voicemails. Must organise myself better tomorrow.

She showered again towelled off briefly and was standing naked in front of the mirror sipping a drink when there was a knock on the connecting door. She looked up, and the boss walked in.

“Oh, hi,” she said. “I’d forgotten you were there. What did you think?”

“I thought you were very good. As a rule, I wouldn’t let anyone in here without a trial run, but it seems like it was worth the risk. Did he tip you?”

“The poor guy only had a few notes left, he insisted on giving me another ten.”

“So half your outlay recovered in one night. Good business.”

“So are you here for your freebie now? Droit-de-seigneur and all that. Is that the deal?”

“Got it in one,” he said, starting to peel off his shirt. “I see he took your arse, so I’ll have your cunt — even things up for you.”

As his cock came into view Diane relaxed. Another guy who thinks he’s big but isn’t. He’s been sitting there in the other room drinking and watching Fred fuck me. I bet he thinks that counts as foreplay.

Diane turned away from the mirror, swigged the last of her drink and headed for the bed.

“Fuck me,” she said. “I’m exhausted, take me any way you want. If you’ve been watching, you’re probably more horny than I am. Fuck me.”

“I’ve never had an invitation like that.”

“I don’t have any subtlety left. I’ve stripped twice, had my cunt licked in front of thirty horny guys, and had my arse fucked by a novice. On top of that, my husband phoned to say we have a burst pipe at home and he has to stay there and clear up the mess. With everything else, I forgot to call him back. I’m sorry boss, but if ever you’ve wanted to fuck a rag doll, now is your chance.”

She flung herself on the bed, spread her legs, cupped her hands under her breasts, and lifted her tits and beckoned with one finger of her right hand.

The boss had been hard from the minute he dropped his shorts. Diane smiled. It was good to know that she could turn on a man who saw naked women every day of the week. He’d probably fucked every stripped he’d ever employed.

“Could you use a condom, please?”

“I don’t like those things.”

“I have a husband.”

“So?”

“You must have had so many women that you’re a walking health hazard.”

“I get tested. Have you been tested?”

Diane gave him a stern look. “I told Fred the papers were on the dresser.”

“I don’t know what gets you off, or why you’re doing this, but you’re in my club, my rules, we do it my way.”

Without any further conversation, he was on her and there was nothing Diane could do. For someone who had the leverage to have sex with so many women, it wasn’t a surprise that he paid no attention to her satisfaction. He fucked hard, and he had stamina. He had been pounding away for five minutes before Diane started to pay attention.

I’m going to be under him all night unless I make an effort, she thought. She shuffled a little to change the angle he was coming in at and started to squeeze her pelvic floor, the Kegel exercises started to pay off, she could feel his tempo changing.

“God, you’re good,” she said. Stroking his ego seemed like a good plan. She knew what was coming next.

“Better than your husband, I bet. He must be a loser if he lets you do this all the time.”

What to say? She said nothing and squeezed harder.

“I can tell. You’re feeling it," he said.

Believe what you like, she thought.

“Fuck don’t talk,” she said, right in his ear. “I’m not slagging off my husband on tape.”

“You’re a performed,” he said, pushing himself up onto his elbows to look at her.

“Oh, yeah,” she said. “You bet.” she looked at him, grinned and yelled out. “Oh Hubby where are you, I need a decent fuck.”

“You bitch,” he said and hammered in harder. He came in another minute. He lay on top of her, getting his breath back.

Damn, she thought, he’s going to sleep. I’ve got him for the night.

Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments