Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily Awakes, Ch. 4

"Emily succumbs to her desires."

7
6 Comments 6
5.1k Views 5.1k
821 words 821 words
Chapter 4

“What the fuck is wrong with you,” Emily screamed.

Evan shook his head slowly. “Nothing. Not a thing.”

“You don’t care about what just happened?” she continued.

He smiled at her. “What just happened?”

“Rich,” she spat. “He came in here and just fucked me and you don’t care.”

“We talked, Emily,” Evan said. “You and I agreed. Why should I be upset?”

“You stood there,” she said, her scream turning into almost a sob. “I saw you standing there on the landing. You just stood there and watched.”

“Emily,” he said as gently as he could, “I’m not sure why you’re reacting like this.”

“Because,” she said. “I wanted you to be angry, or jealous.”

Evan chuckled. “My darling Emily. We agreed, don’t you remember?”

“But you weren’t supposed to be there,” she groaned.

“Did he hurt you?” he asked.

“No.”

“That’s the part I care most about,” he told her.

“But, he’s seen me naked. And, I came. A couple of times. And he came inside me,” she moaned.

“But you enjoyed it.” It was a statement rather than a question.

Emily hesitated for rather a long time before responding. “It felt good, yeah.”

“I thought it would. We both thought it would, remember?”

“But I really didn’t think it would.”

That drew a chuckle her husband. “Now I think I see your issue. It isn’t that you did it. It’s that you liked it.”

“You’re going to hate me. You’re going to be jealous and hate me.”

“I doubt that.”

“It did feel really, really good,” Emily confessed.

“That’s fine. It looked fantastic. It sounded fantastic. Yes, I watched. I watched your face. I saw your every reaction. And I heard you when you came. It was wonderful.”

She eased into his arms. “But, Evan, I’m going to become a slut.”

That drew an outright laugh from Evan as he held his wife. “Really? That’s just a name. You just liked it. You know I can’t be here with you all the time. Now you know it can be good without me. Just don’t fall in love.”

“I didn’t even kiss him,” she said, sounding sorrowful.

“On the mouth, no, I noticed.

Emilyrose_8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrose_8

Did you want you?”

Her dark curls shook. “Not really. I just wanted, you know.”

He wrapped her closer in his arms. “I know. You wanted to play.”

“I don’t feel okay.”

“Why not? Look, you just had sex, okay. You liked it. It felt good. It didn’t hurt you and it didn’t hurt me. We agreed you could do Rich if you wanted to. So, you wanted to and you did it. All this emotional stuff is baggage. I want you feel good about it.”

“How much did you see?”

“Most of it. I knew he wanted you. From the way he licked you, I think he liked it.”

“So you saw that?”

“I did.”

“And what else.”

“Well, before that, I saw you attend to him.”

“Oh, God!” she moaned.

“It was okay, Emily. I could see you were into it. It was the only time I had any twinge of jealousy. But, the more I saw, the more I got turned on.”

“You were jealous?”

“Only a tiny bit. I could almost feel it when you slid him into your mouth. Very erotic.”

Emily shook her head.

“You have nothing to be embarrassed about,” he told her. “You are sexy, sensual, and a great lover. I watched you in action. I’m the luckiest man alive because you love me.”

Emily shook her head again. “I really don’t know what the fuck is wrong with you,” she whispered.

“Not a thing, Em,” he whispered. “I watched you. You were good. You’re going to like it the next time it happens.”

“You heard that, too?” she said softly.

He nodded. “He asked you if it would happen again and you told him you really hoped it would. It really aroused me when I heard that.”

“He’s not you, though,” Emily told me. “I mean, it felt good, and I liked the feeling of his cock going into me, but he isn’t you.”

“And that,” Evan said with some emphasis, “may be exactly why you enjoyed it so much. Rich is not your stodgy old husband. With me, you want to be sure I don’t think you’re wicked or too salacious. You seem to believe I won’t respect you if you act out on your innermost desires. It’s not true, but that’s what you believe. With Rich, you have no such concerns, so you can be as wanton as you care to be. That’s why it is so exciting.”

“I was wicked, wasn’t I?’ Emily asked.

“Delightfully so,” he agreed, chuckling.

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments