Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily Awakes - Ch. 14

"Emily revels in Rich's lust for her as Janice guides Evan into new experiences."

3
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Rich slid up behind Emily as she stood at the sink cleaning and sorting the berries she’d taken from the refrigerator. He wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled into her neck.

“You’re not naked,” he murmured into her ear.

Emily rolled her head back, pressing onto his shoulder. “I’m cooking,” she whispered.

“Uh-uh,” he whispered. “I want you naked all the time.”

“It’s just a shirt, Rich,” she moaned, feeling his hand slide under the garment and caress her breasts, fingers rumbling gently over the engorged flesh of her nipples.

“I want you naked,” he repeated.

“Rich, honey,” she protested, “my hands are wet.”

“Don’t be so reasonable, Emily,” he grumbled softly, releasing one breast and attacking the buttons of the man’s shirt she wore.

“I only buttoned three of them,” she gasped, as he tweaked her nipple. She could tell he was naked behind her, feeling the pressure of his hardness against her backside.

He kissed the join of her neck and shoulder, sucking the soft skin between his lips. He gave a small grunt of satisfaction as he released the last button. “Take it off,” he ordered.

Emily dropped the small paring knife into the sink and shook the water off both hands. She allowed the shirt sleeves to drop over her wrists, feeling the cloth slide off her back. She tossed it over the nearest chair. She twisted in Rich’s grasp until she faced him. “Are you ready again?” she asked. “We just got out of bed.”

“Half an hour ago,” he murmured. “You remember, don’t you? That’s where we agreed to stay naked for the rest of the week together?”

She locked her wrists behind his neck and looked into his eyes. They were smoky with lust. “I’ll have to go out,” she argued. “I can’t stay naked all the time. I’ll get arrested.”

“Here,” he said, shortly. “Just here in the house. You’re sexy wearing my shirt, but I want you naked.”

“Can I at least wear an apron when I’m cooking?” she asked softly.

He shook his head. “No cooking.”

“You’re going to get hungry,” she tried to sound reasonable, as he kissed her neck and ran his hands across the flesh of her exposed back.

“Then I’ll eat you,” he grumbled.

“There’s no nourishment in that, Rich,” Emily protested.

“I don’t care,” he said softly. “I love to eat your pussy. I want to eat you right now.” He lifted her as easily as if she’d been a pillow and placed her on the breakfast bar.

“Rich, baby!” she cried, “Please! We just did it. I haven’t showered.”

“Shut up, Emily,” he said, spreading her knees and pressing his face between her thighs.

Emily surrendered, leaning back on her elbows and watching his head dive between her legs. She felt the tentative lick of his tongue on her vulva and groaned as he sucked her clit between his lips. “Oh, fuck,” she moaned, her mind fogged with the passion he aroused in her with his unfettered sexuality.

Evan would never do this, she thought. He would never drive his tongue into her nasty, just-fucked pussy, and certainly not on the breakfast bar. He ate her, to be sure. He might even do it here, if she could arrange it. But, she couldn’t imagine he would be so sexually aroused he’d do it like this, like Rich did it, after they’d fucked, even though she’d let his come drain out and washed off with a wet washcloth. This was wicked, she thought, and thoroughly thrilling. She groaned as his tongue plunged into her. She loved her Evan. He was so sweet, staid, and correct. When they made love he satisfied her completely. But, this, she thought, was so over the top, so hot and nasty.

This was sex, raw and visceral. She hoped Rich would keep going after he’d made her come, stand up, and plunge his cock deep inside her. She wanted to be fucked, hard, and primitive, so she could come and scream and curse. Her body quivered as another orgasm swept over her. She leaned her head back and groaned toward the ceiling. Her legs rested over Rich’s shoulders and draped down his back. She gasped as his tongue rasped across her clit, sending jolts that felt like a series of tiny electric shocks through her nether regions up to her nipples. “Oh, fuck!” she moaned aloud, drawing the word out into a plaintive plea.

Rich nodded, his mouth firmly affixed to her. He hummed an appreciative affirmative into her, sending another series of tingling sensations sparking through her. She cried out, “Ah, ah, ah, ah!” as Rich drove her through one more orgasm. Her hips flexed upwards, seeking additional stimulation as her interior muscles clamped and released on nothing. “Oh, God, Rich!” she wailed, “I need you to fuck me!”

He raised his head to look at her.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

His eyes glowed with passion and his face shone with the mixture of juices he’d encountered and created. He grinned at her wickedly and pulled her hips toward his chest. As she slid off the breakfast bar, he gripped her tightly. He eased her down his frame until she could feel his hardness pressing into her. Rich manipulated her as easily as if she was a doll, raising, shifting, then easing her down on his meat, feeling it slide into her warm depths.

Emily buried her face into his neck, wrapping her legs tightly around him to pull his rod into her. She pressed herself against him, wanting to be absorbed by him and feel him melt into her.

***

Evan looked down to see the top of Janice’s head, her hair flattened by the water. He watched her lips pucker outwards as she slid his meat out of her mouth, then saw his flesh disappear as she deliberately sucked him between those same lips. He felt her tongue tease along his hardness, and marveled at the warmth of her enveloping mouth.

“You’re going to drown,” he groaned, his hands resting lightly on the slick, wet skin of her shoulders.

She blinked against the spray while looking up at him. She released him from between her lips. He saw the sparkling drops of water clinging to her long lashes.

“Should we move this out to the bed, then?” she asked, grasping his wrists and pulling herself upright and pressing the length of her body into him.

“I think that’s a good idea,” he murmered into her ear.

Janice reached behind him to twist the handle and stop the flow of warm water. “You dry me and I’ll dry you,” she said, grinning at him.

She rubbed her hair vigorously, then wrapped the towel around her head, twisting it into a sort of turban. Grabbing another towel, she slowly and sensuously dragged it down Evan’s body, wiping away the traces of water clinging to his skin.

“Now you,” she said, handing him another fresh towel.

Evan toweled her efficiently, kneeling in front of her to dry her legs.

“I think that does it,” he told her, rising from the kneeling position.

Janice eased passed him and went to the large bed. She pulled back the comforter, blanket, and sheet, then turned to face Evan. “My hair won’t dry until I tend to it,” she told him. “Have you ever made love to Emily while she was wrapped like this?”

Evan shook his head.

“Another first for you, then,” she said, settling herself on the bed. “Do you mind it?”

“No,” he replied. “It’s quite exotic.”

She patted the bed next to her, indicating he should join her. Evan sat on the bed, then lay on his back. Janice leaned over him and kissed him on the lips, her tongue testing his mouth.

“How was your shower?” she asked him.

“I liked it,” he replied.

“Now you have a new experience you can share with your wife,” she said.

“I shall,” he nodded in agreement.

“What do you suppose they’re doing right now?” she asked.

“I have no idea,” Evan responded.

“Use your imagination, Evan,” Janice directed gently.

“Well,” he responded slowly, “perhaps they’re having dinner.”

Janice shook her head. “No. They’re not having dinner. Do you know what I think?”

“What’s that,” Evan asked.

“I think,” she said, “that Emily is kneeling on the bed, with her ass high in the air. And, Rich is probably standing or kneeling behind her, his cock plunging in and out of her soaking wet pussy.”

“I suppose that’s possible,” Evan said.

“Can you picture that, Evan? Emily moaning as Rich pounds her from behind?”

“I,” Evan started, “Yes, I guess I can. Why, Janice?”

“Because, darling,” she answered, “you’ve gone soft on me. I thought maybe the image of Emily getting fucked by Rich might stir you.”

Evan smiled. “I’ve seen it, Janice, as have you. Does it affect you like that?”

Janice shrugged. “I’d have to concentrate on it some,” she finally admitted.

“You could concentrate on something else,” he suggested.

“Should I continue what we started in the shower?”

“I think that would be great,” he said.

“If I suck your cock hard, will you fuck me with it, like Emily is getting it from Rich?” she teased him.

“If that’s what you would like.”

“I like it. I like sucking your cock, kissing it, playing with it, licking it. I like it when you shoot your come in my mouth. But, I also like feeling it up inside me.”

“We have all night,” he reminded her.

“I know, darling,” she said, sliding down and laying her toweled head on his belly, grabbing his flaccid manhood in one hand and planting a kiss on the tip, “and a couple of more days and nights.”

“That’s right,” Evan breathed. “Plenty of time for everything.”

“That’s what I want, Evan,” Janice told him. “I want everything.”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments