Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily Awakes - Ch. 12

"Emily discovers Rich is as insatiable as she, while Evan tries to get comfortable with Janice."

6
4 Comments 4
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Part I

Rich found Emily sitting at his kitchen table drinking a glass of wine when he walked in the house. “Is everything all right?” he asked.

“Yes,” she said softly.

“Where’s Janice?”

“She’s at my house.”

Rich opened the refrigerator and took out a long-neck. “Is she okay?”

“She’s fine.”

He popped the top off and took a long swig from his bottle. “So what’s going on?”

“We’re switching places until the weekend.”

“Really?” His voiced raised in pitch just a notch. “Why?”

Emily stood up and pulled him to her by the front of his shirt. “Because I want to be your wife for a few days. Do you mind?”

“You mean like cooking and everything?” he asked.

“Yeah, like cooking,” she said, leaving a pause, “and everything.” She twisted him around and pushed him down into the seat she’d vacated. She straddled his legs and sat down on him.

“So, we can do it, like, anytime we feel like it?”

She nodded, her eyes locked on his, leaned forward and kissed him fully on the mouth, her tongue plunging into him, tasting the fresh beer on his tongue. “I’m your wife,” she whispered. “You can have me any time you want.”

“And we can do anything we want,” he mumbled huskily into her lips, “just like husband and wife.”

“Just like husband and wife,” Emily whispered.

“Then stay right here and take your clothes off. I want you here and right now.”

Emily rose off his lap and began to remove her blouse and her bra. Rich’s hands cupped her ass, holding her close to him. When she removed her bra, Rich leaned forward and captured her right nipple with his lips. He tweaked it with his tongue, feeling it harden as Emily unzipped and unsnapped the jeans she wore. She stepped backwards, leaning forward to allow Rich to continue suckling at her breast. She hitched her hips as she slid her jeans and thong down her legs. Rich released his handhold on her long enough to allow her to remove the fabric, then caressed the smooth, firm flesh of her backside once it was bared.

“Are you going to fuck me here?” Emily whispered.

Rich released his liplock on her breast. “Right here in this chair; in this kitchen,” he answered, leaning in to capture her left breast with his lips.

“You better get naked, then,” Emily said, stepping backward. She watched as Rich stripped off his shirt, shoes, socks, then tugged off his trousers. Her eyes gleamed when she saw his erection bobbing gently in front of him. “You’re hard already,” she observed.

Rich smiled at her, his eyes drinking in the beauty of her form, and her dark hair falling across her shoulders. “I always get hard when you’re around me,” he told her.

“Like I get wet whenever you look at me,” she whispered to him, pushing hip back down into the chair. She straddled his legs, and instructed him to slide his ass forward to the edge of the seat. When he was in position, she took hold of his rigid member and placed it at the opening of her love canal. She eased down, feeling the fullness as his flesh split her and her warmth enveloped him.

“Oh, fuck!” Rich moaned as he felt the warm, moist tissue clasp around his hardness.

Part II

“You want me to make you something to eat?” Janice asked Evan as they entered the kitchen from the carport.

“That’s not necessary,” he told her. “We can order something in if you like.”

“Okay,” Janice said. “I’ll just take my bag to the bedroom, then, and change into something more homey.”

“You look very nice,” Evan told her.

“This is out-and-about wear,” she answered. “Now that we’re home, I can change into something more comfortable.”

“That’s fine,” Evan said. “I’ll just put my briefcase in the study. I have some papers to read later on.”

He turned away from her and walked toward the study. Janice was still standing in the kitchen when he returned.

“Evan,” she said.

“Yes?”

“We’ve been here before,” she said. “I don’t understand why you’re so uncomfortable.”

“I’m, uh,” he stammered.

“You know why I’m here, Evan.”

“So Emily can be with Rich?” he replied.

Her long hair waved slowly as she gently shook her head. “That is only a very small part of it, Evan. It is the result of the situation, not the cause.”

“Really?” he asked her.

She nodded slowly.

SalsalitaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalsalitaTS

“I’m here so that we can fuck, Evan. You and me. Whatever Rich and Emily are doing is really secondary.”

“Why is that?” Evan asked.

“Because it started here, darling. Don’t you remember? Emily stayed with Rich and I went with you that first time. I liked it. I wanted more of it. Your wife agreed.”

“You wanted me?” Evan asked her, not completely convinced.

She nodded slowly again. “For the next three days I want you to be as comfortable with me as you are with Emily, Evan. I want you to hold me when you want, kiss me when you want. I especially want you to fuck me when you want.”

“I see,” Evan said, still seeming uncomfortable.

“We’ve done it before,” she repeated.

“That was at your house, and you were,” he paused, “well, you were in control,” he told her.

“I’m still in control, Evan. I decide with whom and when. I’ve picked you and now. All you have to do is accept it and enjoy it. Now come here and kiss me as if I was your wife.”

Evan took a step toward her and looked into her eyes. His smile was a little crooked. He took her face in his hands and pulled her to him. Her lips seemed to melt into warm, strawberry cream under his. She put her hands on his hips and pulled him to her.

“That’s better,” she whispered into his mouth as they broke the kiss. “I want you to desire me the same way I want you.”

“It just feels a little strange,” he confessed. “I don’t want to be too forward.”

Here blue eyes sparkled. “You can’t be too forward with me, dearest Evan. I am yours and you are mine for the next three days. I will stay naked for you, if that’s what you want. I am here for you and I want only to please you.”

Evan smiled into her face. “All I have to do is say it?”

“That’s all you have to do.”

“Then, right now, I think I’d like to pour you a glass of wine while you change,” he said gently. “When you return, we’ll drink our wine and make our plans.” He leaned forward and kissed her lips lightly. “Will that be all right?”

“As you wish, my dear,” she said. She backed out of his arms and grabbed her small bag, heading for the bedroom. “I just hope we’ll leave some time for impulse,” she said, twirling quickly in the doorway before disappearing down the hall.

Part III

Rich groaned as he felt the contractions around his meat. His hands explored the smooth skin of her back and ass, his face pressed into the flesh of her breasts. He inhaled the scent of her, then licked and sucked at her distended nipples. She was a tigress, he thought, feeling her search for stimulation, rotating her hips on him. Her hands rested on his shoulders, giving her the leverage she needed to rise and fall on his hardness. Rich could hear her small whimpers as she pressed him into her depths.

“Oh, baby,” she whimpered, “I love fucking you. I’m going to come again. Are you ready for me?”

“Oh, yeah,” he rumbled, recognizing the growing sensations of his release roiling through his own body. “Yeah, baby. I’m ready.”

She stopped rising and falling on him and simply rocked her hips on his with increasing intensity. “I’m coming, baby,” she moaned. “I want to feel you come inside me.”

The words devolved into a moan and then a groan as her internal muscles rhythmically clamped and released on his hardness. His own grunts merged into a groan as he felt the familiar burn in his thighs, signaling his own climax. He pressed his face into her smooth throat, feeling both her hands lock behind his neck and the initial hot spurts of his ejaculate pump into her welcoming warmth.

“Oh, fuck!” he moaned.

“Yeah, baby,” she encouraged him. “I can feel it. You fuck me good, Rich, and I love how hot your come feels inside me.”

Rich lifted his hips off the chair, raising her, impaling her on his hot, spurting rod. He held his breath as the last remnants of his orgasm flowed through him, then sank back down onto the chair with a gasp. He rotated his head back to survey her face. Her eyes were closed, and he saw the pink tip of her tongue swipe around her lips, dried out from the gasps and panting she’d done during their coupling. She opened her eyes and looked into his. He grinned at her.

“Wow!” he whispered. “Felt like you needed that,” he observed.

She hummed in agreement. “And much, much more,” she said between small gulps of air.

“You’ve turned into a veritable fuck machine, haven’t you?” he grinned at her.

“You bring out the worst in me,” she told him, returning his grin.

“So we’re going to do this again?” he asked.

She nodded slowly, seriously. “Oh, yes,” she said. “As often as you can handle it.”

“I can handle a lot of this,” he grinned wickedly.

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments