Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily Awakes, Ch. 10

"Emily and Evan review events, examine their relationship and emotions, and reconnect.."

6
4 Comments 4
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
“Good morning, my love.”

Evan’s eyes flickered open. He saw the sparkling brown eyes of his wife, and her shining brown hair draped across her shoulders as she lay facing him. He smiled at her, catching the aroma of her floral shampoo and the crisp smell of peppermint toothpaste on her breath.

“It’s Monday, darling,” she reminded him, “time to come back to reality.”

“It’s a holiday, dearest, remember?” He reached out his hand to touch the silky hair over her right ear.

“Labor Day!” she said, looking embarrassed. “I’m so sorry I woke you.”

“I’m not,” he responded. “I’m glad, actually. We’ll have the whole day together.”

Emily sighed. “But, we can stay here together just a little while, can’t we? I love being close to you when you’re all warm and sleepy.” Her right hand reached out to lie softly on his chest.

“You’ve been up, though,” Evan told her. “I can smell the toothpaste. I should at least do that.”

“Do you promise to come back to me here?” she asked, sounding almost coy.

“I promise, my love,” he said, tossing off the sheet and briskly rising from the bed. He used the bathroom, quickly brushed his teeth, swiped his mouth on a towel and returned to his waiting wife. He marveled at the beauty of her shape outlined under the single sheet.

“You’re naked,” she observed.

“As are you, I imagine,” he responded.

She smiled and pulled back the sheet and revealed her naked form, patted the bed and invited him to join her. “I am,” she said. “I wonder how that happened.”

“If I remember,” he mused, “when Rich and Janice left, we showered, dried each other and fell into the bed without dressing.” He climbed back into the bed, lay on his back and cupped his right arm around Emily.

“This is nice,” she said, snuggling into him. He nodded, smiled, and hummed agreement.

“Evan?” Emily said softly after a few minutes.

“What is it, dearest?” he asked her in reply.

“Should we talk about this weekend? About this week?” Her breath tickled him.

“Of course, if that’s what you’d like.”

“I just want you to know that I still love you just the same as always.”

“And I, you,” he answered.

“What do you think happened? I mean, why did things turn out the way they did with Rich and Janice? Is there something wrong with us?”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” he chuckled. “That’s three questions as once.”

“Okay,” she said, sighing. “Is there something wrong with us? I guess that’s the most important question.”

“I don’t believe there is anything wrong with us, darling. What I think happened is that Rich is a, what do they call them? A hunk?”

“Yes, but, what difference would that make?”

“Well,” he said patiently, “I think you just wondered. Due to our limited experience, I think your curiosity was piqued. You just wanted to know if being with a hunk would be any different.”

“But, I’m quite happy with you, darling. I really am. Even if I did wonder what it would be like, why do you think it happened like that?”

Evan smiled, leaned over and kissed the top of her head, inhaling the fragrance of her hair. “Because I gave you permission, my dear,” he said. “You do remember that conversation, don’t you?”

“You said that if I wanted to try him that you would still love me.”

“That’s right. And, you did, and I still do.”

“He makes me feel wicked, you know,” Emily told him. “When we make love, it is really wonderful. You’re kind and gentle, and you always make me feel so good. But, with Rich, I feel so raw and sexual. It is very exciting.”

“And you like that feeling, that excitement. But, at the same time, you still love me, don’t you?”

“I do,” she said, snuggling. “Can I tell you a secret?”

“Always,” he said softly.

“I like looking into your face when you watch me.

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

Do you know what you look like when you see me being bad like that?”

“First of all, I don’t think you’re being bad. I just see you aroused and passionate. But, no, I don’t know what I look like.”

“There’s a fire in your eyes,” she told him. “You don’t frown or anything. In fact, there’s a little smile. But, your eyes are intense and encouraging. I think you like seeing me like that.”

Evan lay for a few seconds examining his thoughts. “I enjoy watching your arousal and your ecstasy, Emily. I love the sounds you make and the way your face tightens up with your orgasm. And, when you feel him, there’s a little look of surprise in your eyes that is just delightful.”

Emily was silent for a few moments. “What about Janice?”

Evan was confused by her question. “What about her?”

“Do you like being with her?”

“Oh, well,” he paused, gathering his thoughts again, “Janice is very enthusiastic and quite creative. It’s all quite different.”

“But, you like her, don’t you?”

“Of course, darling. I think it is wonderful that we’ve found such a compatible couple.”

“That’s not what I mean, Evan,” Emily scolded him. “I mean, you like doing it with her, and having her do things with you.”

“Janice is beautiful,” he said, slowly. “Our time together is quite enjoyable. I can’t help but believe that she experiences the same exhilaration as you do.”

“So you think fucking you makes her feel like a craven slut like I do when Rich fucks me?” Emily asked him.

“Emily!” It was Evan’s turn to scold.

“Well, it does, Evan,” she replied belligerently. “I told you it makes me feel raw and sexual. You think she feels that way with you?”

“I don’t know, darling. I suppose there is some sense of carnality in it.”

“Oh, no you don’t, Professor,” Emily laughed, hitching herself up on one elbow to look down into his face. “I won’t let you hide behind your esteem and cleverness. Look me in the eye and tell me you don’t like fucking her,” she demanded.

“I told you, Emily,” Evan protested. “She’s quite beautiful and very enthusiastic.”

“Um hmm,” Emily hummed, tracing a finger along his lips, meanwhile hiking her thigh atop his hips, “and?”

“And?” Evan asked, slowly and carefully.

“And you like putting your hands in her blonde mane as she devours your cock,” Emily said.

Evan smiled up at her. “Observant,” he said.

“And,” Emily went on, “I can feel you growing harder as you imagine your tongue licking her sweet little slit.”

“This is a little uncomfortable,” Evan said, reaching down to adjust his member.

“And you love it when she straddles your hips, grabs your cock, and slides your hard meat into her hot, welcoming pussy,” Emily continued.

“Really, Emily,” Evan chuckled.

“Like this,” Emily said, her voice little more than a whisper as she raised herself over him, took his hardness in her hand, and guided it to her opening, welcoming the feel of his fullness sliding into her warm, wanting love canal.

“Oh, my!” Evan moaned.

Emily put her hands on his shoulders and looked dreamily into his eyes as her body enveloped his firm length. “I think,” she said, softly, “that you do like fucking her, Evan. And, I think you like fucking me, too.”

“That’s true,” Evan admitted, his voice strained as he tried to concentrate in spite of the sensations coursing through his body.

“I told you I would be your whore, Evan,” Emily told him. “Now you have two whores who love how you love them. You don’t mind that, do you?”

“I don’t mind,” Evan replied.

“And you don’t mind that I’m Rich’s whore, too, do you?” she challenged him.

“If that’s what you want, darling,” he moaned in exquisite agony.

“And you’ll still love me, won’t you, Evan, even if I am Rich’s whore, too?”

“Yes, darling, I will always love you.”

“Then I don’t mind if Janice is your whore, too,” she grinned at him. “You are lucky to have two such willing and beautiful whores.”

“I am, darling. Very lucky.”

“Hush, now, my love,” she whispered, “because I’m busy fucking the man I love.”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments